Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Tragedy »

dvdkid13 wrote:UNVOTE: Snake/Empking cause it seems like emp is gonna be more active than snake.

anyway, reads (or the closest thing i can get to actually having decent reads) later.

Bad posting, dvdkid.
So you were voting Snake for being inactive and lurking?
And also being on wagons randomly?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Empking »

Ranmaru wrote:Bzzt, wrong. Why is RC scummy? (Muffin ain't scummy)

Where's that pbpa you promised us.

RC is scummy because I don't get the feeling that he's legitimately trying.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Ranmaru »

It's up and coming <3

Yeah well there are others much scummier than he. POE.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Ranmaru »

OMG I thought were were in D1. xDDD
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Empking »

Ranmaru wrote:It's up and coming <3

Yeah well there are others much scummier than he. POE.

Oh sure. I probably won't move my vote from Amrun today.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:22 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Here were my reads: Ghostline, Amrun, Edmund, Trag. Now I must reconsider since Both Ghost and Edmund were town. I can reconsider Muffin because he wants people on C instead of Amrun, who I think is scum.
Unvote Vote: Amrun

Here is the pbpa:

==================================
Muffin:
#22: Why do you want a pl on Andrew? Why is C scum to you?
#63: You wrong bro. (I think)
#543: Nah, Amrun is better deal.
Quilt:
#27: I don’t think that warrants for a vote, Quil. Muffin didn’t really give good reasoning yet you bully C along with him?
#31: Hmmm good direction.
#34: I agree. I don’t think that makes Muffin scum though, just aggressive and not right. It’s null.
Ghostlin:
#38: How does that make muffin scum tho?
#39: Horrible, maybe, but scummy, how?
#54: You are letting Muffin give you possible answers to why you think he may be scum? *facepalm*
#60: Skimmed to last line, seems like you are trying to push the VI issue.
#303: Whoa, first you thought Muff was suspect because he may have been trying to myslynch Andrew and C. What were your reads on Andrew and C before you voted Andrew? What are your reads on each now, and how did it change if it did?
#330: Trag is minorly suspicious to me but you are much more suspicious. I’d assume if you flipped scum she wouldn’t.
#336: Yeah I no likey.
#445: Now you copy Amrun’s phrase? : P
Tragedy:
#41: Wtf is that, ‘o rly?’ Opportunistic much.
#66: It seemed more like he was wrong, so it’s a null tell. You are also trying to push the issue.
Edmund:
#40: Don’t FoS people because of your preferences. >_> Dumb.
#89: You are stating a possibility, so this makes his action null, because it can go either way. Try harder Edmund. C-
Ps: You didn’t say that before about RQS. It was only two questions though. Did he use it maliciously in your pov?
#190: Amrun, you really think he is scum for that? You don’t have evidence as to his purpose for not voting at that time. Drop it, Quil isn’t scum for that. People forget sometimes, and saying “PlayerX is my top Fos, so I will UNVOTE” seems like a precedent to transitioning to his Top FoS. You just don’t seem to WANT to ‘get it’. FoS for you, Amrun.

PSTT: Replace Amrun with Edmund. <3
#360: I think of this half omgus. Hmm I need to read that again… Meh, not the best reasoning.
#461: Wow that’s the best you can do after Trag? *tsk tsk*
C-worl:
#59: No man, back off. Also explain why you voted him too.
#62: You should explain your muffin read further.
#80: C-worl that sounds mighty fake mah man. You totally bought his reaction test? I think this may be scum trying to distance off of a townie. So if you flip scum, muffin may be town.
#111: You are still wrong, man. Try to look at Ghostlin, Amrun, Tragedy.
#121: Nah being a dick doesn’t mean you are scum. Scum can be nice too.
#150: I think you read it wrong. That means he thinks the possibility is there, not that it means he is scum doing it. C-worl, what is your read on Amrun, Ghost, and Trag?
Amrun:
#70: Sorry you wrong gurl ;p
##72: Good point. But if Quil flips scum, you may be scum too.
#75: Amrun, you really think he is scum for that? You don’t have evidence as to his purpose for not voting at that time. Drop it, Quil isn’t scum for that. People forget sometimes, and saying “PlayerX is my top Fos, so I will UNVOTE” seems like a precedent to transitioning to his Top FoS. You just don’t seem to WANT to ‘get it’. FoS for you, Amrun.
#106: Who gives a fuck he didn’t and I agree with him.
#81: Aggghhghgh why are you so scummy. Well, the “Muff, u dense?” part seems scummy. And no, he doesn’t look scummier damn it. The other one does. FoS AGAIN.
#84: Again, BULL SHIT. Lay off Quil.
#115: That was unnecessary. I think you are trying to distance onto C with a stupid comment unrelated to the game. DIE.
#164: This is correct, but you were pushing his wagon WITHOUT that in mind. ;p
#177: Are you serious? Didn’t you think Muffin was trying to setup mylynches on Andrew and C?
#201: You now start to see it after Scumhunter votes him?
#306: Then why didn’t you vote him?
#347: Explain that vote plz.
#367: not true, it just makes it hurtful to town or anti-town. It’s null.
Dvdkid:
#74: I don’t think there was much evidence at all. Even so, that doesn’t make him scum. Just wrong. It did help get us out of RVS.
Andrew:
#176: I like the way you think.
Scumhunter:
#207: Agree with that.
#439: I completely agree. Ghost/Amrun/Edmund. I had Tragedy as my fourth suspect but it was minor. I believe her claim and through POE because those three are much scummier.
Snake/Emp:
#451: I like that vote.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:30 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

OK, in light of Ghoslin and edmund being... DEAD... what's your opinion on who's scum?

Well, at least this sort of solidifies you as a town read. I don't think Ranmaru-scum could mistake this for being D1 still.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Amrun, possibly you for trying to get a wagon pushed towards C-worl. Why exactly do you find C scummier than Amrun?

I'll have to re-read RC too.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

No, andrew is the one on C-Worl. I'm on andrew. Who you only seem to have one comment on. Check my earlier posts on D2 for why.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw scum is Empking, andrew and probably Red. Opinions on this?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 am

Post by Ranmaru »

zMuffinMan wrote:I have a better idea. Compromise. Split thinks Amrun is scum with andrew coming in second. Amrun thinks andrew is scum. You're fine sheeping split. How about you both vote andrew? GI can even join the party, too. We'll sing and dance and eat cupcakes together. We'll have a marvelous time.

Dunno. Emp seems fine because of his slot. I liked the amrun vote.

Anyways, I meant to ask, why is Andrew scummier than Amrun? (Not c-world sorry)
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Andrew has 22 posts, wasn't much that I thought would need commenting on.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:23 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

I think my #539-#541 pretty well explains why I'm voting andrew.

To summarise, when I was at L-2 pretty early in D1, andrew had a chance to unvote but instead said he only had time for a short post but instead wrote something that could be considered a wall essay by his standards and simply neglected to comment on anything in the game or remove his vote from me. Like, I was at L-2. Did he really feel like telling a story with his time was more important than commenting on the game and/or moving his vote elsewhere? This just reeks of scum hoping for a mislynch with the convenient excuse that they weren't around to remove their vote due to being busy.

His next post he moves his vote to Amrun. This, I didn't have a problem with. What I do have a problem with is that he kept his vote on Amrun for the whole D1 despite acknowledging that he didn't even know why his vote was on Amrun. He active lurked his way through the rest of D1, while keeping his vote on Amrun the whole time. This is so scummy it hurts.

Today he's dropped Amrun and gone after C-Worl because of some slip that everyone has pretty much acknowledged was not a slip at all...

Amrun I find less scummy at the moment. I'm trying to make sense of her alignment claim and I can't see it coming from scum. Also just from the fact that I think andrew is scum, Amrun is less scummy. Although it is andrew; if he flips scum, that could have been some terrible attempt at bussing D1.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:34 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Amrun wrote:Aw, come on, Grey. I was hoping we could form an awesome alliance if you were town but our reads are exact opposites so now I can never be sure enough for an alliance. ;(

:P. Seriously, though, why Ghostlin?

Amrun wrote:But I have a townread on Ghostlin. Enlighten me. Humor me.

This also I do not like.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Why?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Because it seemed like Amrun was buddying Ghost there. At the time I just thought it was some sort of distancing but since he flipped town, I don't like that she was sure of him being town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Being right about a town read doesn't make you scum. And buddying doesn't work if the person you're buddying... dies.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

You have a point.

@Amrun: What was your reasoning for GhostTOWN?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

BTW, Amrun is at L-2, I think. Try not to quickhammer guys, ty.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Amrun »

My reasoning was how he went after Zmuffin. Not all of his arguments were correct, especially later in the day, but the effort was good and seemed to come from a town motivation.

As his arguments suffered later in the day, I wavered, but ultimately kept my townread.

Don't think I like Ranmaru's replace in post, but my townread on grey is strong enough to outweigh that. Ranmaru's comments are hard to follow and mostly fluff.

Also her reads are terrible and basically none of the things she calls scummy from anyone actualky is scummy.

Zmuff, I think you are right on the scumteam.

Empking's weak attack on my voting bloc has been nagging me, because I've seen him propose them and lead them as town before with FAR less basis.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Ranmaru »

So how has your read on Muffin and Quil progressed, Amrun?

I'm a guy.

Emp didn't attack your block, he said he didn't like how you were trying to direct it to Red. Lrn2read.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Tragedy care to weigh in with your reads?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Amrun »

It's pretty ironic that you tell me to learn to read when you're totally wrong because you didn't read correctly yourself. Grey was directing it to Red. I proposed thhe voting bloc and Grey agreed but then wasn't here enough for it to be succesful. He chose Red; I wanted it to be on Quil on d1 and snake on d2.

I have been in games with town Emp where he led really poorly founded voting blocs with far skimpier reasoning. See chesskid's mini normal (complete) for reference. Therefore, I find his attack extremely hypocritical and don't think it's coming from a town perspective.

Zmuffin went from scummy to townish to full on town today.

Quil went from null to scummy to null leaning scum.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Empking wrote:
Amrun wrote:VOTE: RedCobalt

I feel that Snake is a better shot, here. Request consider moving to snake?

Did I mis-read this?
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Hmmm, I see. I'll check that out.

Can you explain why Muffin went from scummy to full on town?

Why did Quil go from null to null leaning scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”