Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Amrun »

I just realized that was the game I blacklisted you for, so if you read it, you would. Have known.

And yes, you misread that.

I am not explaining my read on zmuffin from yesterday because most of yesterday was a back and forth between me and him so my thought process is quite transparent.

This tells me that though you have read, you haven't read closely. I knew that. All ready from your fluffy replace in "analysis."

Day 2, zmuffin's thought processes have followed my own quite closely which is a huge towntell for me.

Quil has been less transparent, so: null at first because he was a non-entity, scummy for previously explained reasons, null leaning scummy because he disappeared and other people rose high enough to eclipse him on the scum list.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Empking »

Amrun wrote:It's pretty ironic that you tell me to learn to read when you're totally wrong because you didn't read correctly yourself. Grey was directing it to Red. I proposed thhe voting bloc and Grey agreed but then wasn't here enough for it to be succesful. He chose Red; I wanted it to be on Quil on d1 and snake on d2.

I have been in games with town Emp where he led really poorly founded voting blocs with far skimpier reasoning. See chesskid's mini normal (complete) for reference. Therefore, I find his attack extremely hypocritical and don't think it's coming from a town perspective.

Game
s
? My problem was the insidious way you tried to wrest control of it from Grey. Especially when compounded with your proffessed suspicion of Red.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Requesting consideration is insidiously wresting control?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Empking »

zMuffinMan wrote:Requesting consideration is insidiously wresting control?

That's what it looked like.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Amrun »

Empking wrote:

That doesn't make sense. You have either woefully misinterpreted the second half of yesterday or are willfully misrepresented the situation. I think the latter is more likely, and only scum would do that.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Amrun wrote:I just realized that was the game I blacklisted you for, so if you read it, you would. Have known.

And yes, you misread that.

I am not explaining my read on zmuffin from yesterday because most of yesterday was a back and forth between me and him so my thought process is quite transparent.

This tells me that though you have read, you haven't read closely. I knew that. All ready from your fluffy replace in "analysis."

Day 2, zmuffin's thought processes have followed my own quite closely which is a huge towntell for me.

Quil has been less transparent, so: null at first because he was a non-entity, scummy for previously explained reasons, null leaning scummy because he disappeared and other people rose high enough to eclipse him on the scum list.

So? I was busy. Didn't replace out, oh wells. I gave content here so drop it. Well he turned up town in that game, how does that make him scum here?

I wanted you to explain yourself, I have read just fine.

Ah ok thank you.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Amrun wrote:
Empking wrote:

That doesn't make sense
. You have either woefully misinterpreted the second half of yesterday or are willfully misrepresented the situation. I think the latter is more likely, and only scum would do that.

Bolded, why not?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Empking »

Amrun wrote:
Empking wrote:

That doesn't make sense. You have either woefully misinterpreted the second half of yesterday

In what way?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Amrun »

I formed the voting bloc. Grey insisted on Red. I agreed, with the expectation that my reads would get more input the next day. He keppt voting red today when there were better alternatives, but I thought maybe he had a good reason, but I wanted to know if he thought snake was voteworthy as the nightkill somewhat implicated him. Grey replaced out.

People who ally generally share their reads and ask each other about reads. That's how it works.

If anyone wrested control, it was grey. In chesskid's game, you just declared a bunch of people town (including some scum) on like pg 1 for no reason and then demanded they switch votes with you. If the person who forms the bloc has the most power, it is impossible for me to wrest control. I didn't inetend that, though; I wanted a partnership, like grey and I had done informally in other games.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Empking »

Amrun wrote:

If anyone wrested control, it was grey. In chesskid's game, you just declared a bunch of people town (including some scum) on like pg 1 for no reason and then demanded they switch votes with you. If the person who forms the bloc has the most power, it is impossible for me to wrest control.

Grey had the power. You wanted the power in order to neuter Grey.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Ranmaru »

If you wanted a partnership, why not ask Grey to hold hands instead of implementing a vote bloc? (Since you say you didn't intend to wrest control)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Amrun »

Empking wrote:
Amrun wrote:

If anyone wrested control, it was grey. In chesskid's game, you just declared a bunch of people town (including some scum) on like pg 1 for no reason and then demanded they switch votes with you. If the person who forms the bloc has the most power, it is impossible for me to wrest control.

Grey had the power. You wanted the power in order to neuter Grey.

What the hell are you talking about, seriously? Grey has been a non-entity in this game. His interest was clearly waning and I was hoping to revitalize it. I failed in this.

I had and still have more of a voice - ie power - in this game.

How you are coming to this wildly inaccurate conclusion I have no idea.

Ranmaru, is it possible that you are sniffing glue? Holding hands? Wtf?

Why would I need to wrest control when I already had it? Why would that be a scumtell anyway?

I know why grey replaced out of this game. The level of play is frustrating and I was hoping to keep some sanity.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Ranmaru »

You said you wanted partnership. So you could just buddy with a town read, bam partnership. It's called holding hands. Of course, both of you would have to be wary of the other using the buddying to get into the town bloc. I hear it's a good tool. Some people don't like it.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Amrun »

That's useless. Never heard of it. Voting bloc actually gets shit done, which is what I was interested in. I knew I wouldn't have to spell it out for him - if he had been really playing, anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Post by Ranmaru »

Essentially it could be the same thing. Just not a OH HEY IM SITTING ON THIS GUY LETS ALL SIT ON HIM TO FORCE THE TOWN TO LYNCH EM OR NL. More like an alliance. Again, you said you wanted partnership > power. But your response doesn't sound like you REALLY wanted a partnership.

I don't think it is useless. A voting bloc can be useless if there are scum on it. In fact I think you are scum so I don't think the bloc would essentially work.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Amrun »

But the voting bloc was two people. In fact, I called it a mini-bloc to distinguish. What I was proposing IS what you say I should have proposed, except I called it a mini voting bloc. You think we were going to force the town to lynch or nl with two votes? Yeah right.

The reason I only wanted me and grey was because I wasn't confident anyone else was town and I knew grey and I could be effective together.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Someone wanna refresh my memory as to what Amrun has done that's actually scummy?

As far as I can tell, Split was making a case on her (though I don't like the alignment part of the case), C-Worl is sheeping split, Empking thinks Amrun is scummy because of the voting bloc, and I can't actually figure out why Ranmaru thinks Amrun is scummy.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

andrew94 wrote:a slip is where you say something that you know but not supposed to know,

post 558 is just bullshit. hes using retarded and roles that are not in this game e.g rolecop etc.
there is one way you know that tragedy is a faith healer, the way is that if you are mafia and tragedy is not your partner. you forgot to mention that?

How would I know her role if she's not my partner and there is no rolecop?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I have a headache. My palm just hit my head so hard then it's not funny.

Do you seriously not understand why andrew thinks it's a slip?

I'll humour you, since I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Two possibilities: Tragedy is scum, and lying, or Tragedy is town, and telling the truth. No VT is going to claim Faith Healer, maybe the cop would but that's still unlikely, so if she's town, she is the faith healer. andrew is implying you know she's town, and the only way you could have known that D1 is if you're scum.

It's a horrible argument, but this defense is just as bad.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Tragedy »

C-Worl wrote:
andrew94 wrote:a slip is where you say something that you know but not supposed to know,

post 558 is just bullshit. hes using retarded and roles that are not in this game e.g rolecop etc.
there is one way you know that tragedy is a faith healer, the way is that if you are mafia and tragedy is not your partner. you forgot to mention that?

You can still just be a plain cop and investigate me as 'Town' or 'Not Town', but I will most likely get a verdict of 'Town'.

Then again, I wonder what that Cop has been cracking to investigate last night.

Then again, if I was town, then claiming as a Vanilla Townie is harder than a Faith Healer in this game.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

zMuffinMan wrote:I have a headache. My palm just hit my head so hard then it's not funny.

Do you seriously not understand why andrew thinks it's a slip?

I'll humour you, since I can't tell if you're trolling or not.

Two possibilities: Tragedy is scum, and lying, or Tragedy is town, and telling the truth. No VT is going to claim Faith Healer, maybe the cop would but that's still unlikely, so if she's town, she is the faith healer. andrew is implying you know she's town, and the only way you could have known that D1 is if you're scum.

It's a horrible argument, but this defense is just as bad.

U realize the bad defense is designed to make him out his horrible argument?
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Yeah, no, we've already established it's a horrible argument and there's no real basis. You don't need to continually act like an idiot to "out" that.

Vote him already.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Amrun »

C-Worl wrote:

Because scum know who town is and town wouldn't claim faith healer as a lie, most likely. Derp.

Zmuff: splitfarvle is simply misguided, C-Worl is sheeping for no good reason and apprently dodging my questions, Empking is just opportunistic scum, and Ranmaru is like LOL DIDNT READ and thinks I'm scummy because I have a high post volume and he has comprehended 0 about this thread so far.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ranmaru wrote:#59: No man, back off. Also explain why you voted him too.

was explained

Ranmaru wrote:#62: You should explain your muffin read further.

i did, you'll catch up eventually

Ranmaru wrote:#80: C-worl that sounds mighty fake mah man. You totally bought his reaction test? I think this may be scum trying to distance off of a townie. So if you flip scum, muffin may be town.

u realize it was designed to sound might fake and that it was highly sarcastic right???

Ranmaru wrote:#111: You are still wrong, man. Try to look at Ghostlin, Amrun, Tragedy.

keep reading you'll get there eventually

Ranmaru wrote:#121: Nah being a dick doesn’t mean you are scum. Scum can be nice too.

are u reading it all the way through or did u just stop right there?

Ranmaru wrote:#150: I think you read it wrong. That means he thinks the possibility is there, not that it means he is scum doing it. C-worl, what is your read on Amrun, Ghost, and Trag?

Considering Ghost flipped town, I'm voting for Amrun, and have buddied to Trag consistantly....

you really need to finish reading.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

zMuffinMan wrote:Yeah, no, we've already established it's a horrible argument and there's no real basis. You don't need to continually act like an idiot to "out" that.

Vote him already.

but my amrun wagon is shiny

Return to “Completed Open Games”