zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

My andrew wagon has cupcakes and milo.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

That was a scum test, btw. If you say no to cupcakes and milo, you're scum. Only scum have reason to not want cupcakes and milo.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

wat is milo? i assumed u meant milk the first time

u mean u have Mila Kunis? bc if giving Mila Kunis a cream pie is on your wagon then I will surely join it.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Sure, Mila Kunis is what I meant. Come on over.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@zmuffinman i have already acknowkledged that i typed that post up pretty fast. and im not as hell not lying about being busy.
also i moved the vote off later when you were L1, i could have stayed even more silent as you say, saying 'busy'.
the chance that c worl is slipping is high chance, especially since he is using the 'noob' tactic of bringing rolecops and crap into play.

top 2: c worl amrun

maybe also ranmaru becos i dont like that iso thing that he posted. its like mostly fluff and anyone can do that if they have time
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

andrew, you ISO#1 isn't even that big a deal to me. I just found it interesting that you were able to type that up "quickly" when it's over double the length of any of the other posts I've seen from you. You still haven't addressed the other problems I have with your D1 play (or D2 play for that matter).
HotDogs
HotDogs
Goon
HotDogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:10 am

Post by HotDogs »

HOT DOGS ARE DELICIOUS. EAT SOME. ~CHK
Last edited by chkflip on Mon May 30, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Record:
Town: 1-0
Scum: 0-0
Other: 0-0
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

HotDogs wrote:
andrew94 wrote:@zmuffinman i have already acknowkledged that i typed that post up pretty fast. and im not as hell not lying about being busy.
also i moved the vote off later when you were L1, i could have stayed even more silent as you say, saying 'busy'.
the chance that c worl is slipping is high chance, especially since he is using the 'noob' tactic of bringing rolecops and crap into play.

top 2: c worl amrun

maybe also ranmaru becos i dont like that iso thing that he posted. its like mostly fluff and anyone can do that if they have time

I mentioned rolecop bc its the only way for scum to know a townies exact role. I also mentioned it bc its not in this set up so thus ur statement was unpossible.

Vote: Andrew

I'm sick of reading your posts.

wrong account sorry

Vote: Andrew
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by andrew94 »

so you vote me cos of that ? lol
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Tragedy »

andrew94 wrote:so you vote me cos of that ? lol

...So mainly because of the 'slip', you think that he's scum?

How's it a scum slip?
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Count 2.3

Amrun (3):
Splitfarvle, Empking, Ranmaru
Andrew (3):
Amrun, zMuffinMan, C-Worl
Empking (1): Quilford
C-Worl (1): andrew94

Not Voting: RedCobalt, Tragedy

V/LAs

Splitfarvle V/LA until Monday or Tuesday

With 11 Alive it's 6 to Lynch.
Deadline is June 15th, 2011 at 10:00 PM PST
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

andrew is funny. He's already set up a move to Amrun when his C-Worl "suspicion" dies out. He knows nobody is going to support his C-Worl vote because it wasn't really a "slip" and he's recently not-very-subtly suggested Amrun is his second scum pick so he can move the shortly. But duhhhhhhhhh he still hasn't told us why he thinks Amrun is scum. He's also completely ignoring the bigger part of the reason I think he is scum when I've repeatedly mentioned that his ISO#1 is only one of the things that I thought was odd about his D1 play.

--

Tragedy, suspicions?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw Empking, how are you reading andrew as town?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

He thinks it's too early to bus his scumbuddy when he smells a mislynch on the horizon. :wink:
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by andrew94 »

erm i had amrun as my suspision from day 1.

and im pretty sure i dont like day 1's
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

You don't even remember why you voted Amrun on D1, though. You said it might have been because she was using AtE or it might have been gut.

Disliking D1 doesn't excuse your play.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Empking »

Muffin: Andrew is thinking in a genuine way.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

Empking wrote:Muffin: Andrew is thinking in a genuine way.

"Why did you vote for Amrun?"

"I don't remember."

That sounds genuine to you? It's not like he's been transparent.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by Empking »

Amrun wrote:
Empking wrote:Muffin: Andrew is thinking in a genuine way.

"Why did you vote for Amrun?"

"I don't remember."

That sounds genuine to you?

Yes.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by Amrun »

We disagree, then.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Quilford »

guys I am lurking shamelessly due to my unwillingness to play mafia on a tiny smartphone because my ISP shat all over me

so please accept my
resignation letter
declaration of
V/LA until the 3rd or possibly the second

also I want a C-Worl lynch but I guess I should probably include some explanation with my vote (bawwww) so I'll try and do that later
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Empking »

Amrun wrote:We disagree, then.

If you were scum and you voted a player and forgot you made-up justification wouldn't you make something up or come up with a new reason?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

It's andrew
dvdkid13
dvdkid13
Townie
dvdkid13
Townie
Townie

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 am

Post by dvdkid13 »

VOTE: Andrew for reasons that people have already mentioned.

Another reason I'm more inclined to join that wagon is because i find the reasoning from the poeple on the wagon tends to be very good.

Another thing I don't think that people have been thinking about a lot is that tragedy may be fake-claiming. I find that to be a serious possibility.
"Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever." -FMA
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Dealing with Tragedy can wait. I'm not wholly convinced she's town but she doesn't require immediate attention.

I would like her to actually
do
something, though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”