NY136: The Death of ReaperCharlie (GAME OVER, Town win!)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Parama »

Wait I just realized.
kondi townslipped. Awesome. 1 confirmed town. Only need to confirm the rest of the town to win d(''d).

unvote, vote: Hydra

this is a vote.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 am

Post by kondi2424 »

That's why I feel stupid. I had absolutely no reason to believe we were alignment confirmed, but I thought so anyway. :oops: The PM didn't say anything about alignment.

I'm admittedly the worst in this Neighborhood, so I offered my lynch to confirm them if they needed it at some point.

PEdit: Wait, what?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Hydra
Hydra
Goon
Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Hydra »

@Parama - I'll second the 'whut?' because I think I'm reading it totally different.

@Kondi - if you thought you were all three confirmed...why did you discuss letting the other two lynch you? If you're confirmed they wouldn't want to, yeah?
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Hydra wrote:@Parama - I'll second the 'whut?' because I think I'm reading it totally different.

@Kondi - if you thought you were all three confirmed...why did you discuss letting the other two lynch you? If you're confirmed they wouldn't want to, yeah?

I thought my lynch would confirm them to everyone else.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:07 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

kondi2424 wrote:Imma reread.

When did you read for the first time?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Meransiel »

I...well, I STRONGLY agree that kondi townslipped.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Sensfan wrote: Yes, it's such a massive stretch to assume that his unfortunate partner might have some disagreement with him announcing on page 2 that he'd rather be voted by multiple people than post his goddamn name in his posts.

That’s a dodge of the issue at hand. You are SPECIFICALLY labelling the Hydra as actively scummy for theoretical disagreements that you have yet to see actually happen. That’s at best Anti-Town.

You can’t provide me any evidence that Hydras not specifically signing their posts is a Scum-tell. I can provide you any number of cases where hydras did not and were Town and also any number of cases where hydras did and were scum.

If Hydra shows signs of Cognitive Dissonance in things that actually impact scum-hunting (reversing reads of players, conflicting stances on players, etc) then I’ll be first in line to hang them high. Actual behavior not your person projection of their behavior is what matters.

Disagreements on non-consequential matters like whether to sign posts or other superfluous matters isn’t alignment related in the least.

Sensfan wrote:Also, since you brought it up multiple times, I'd just like to point out that he was the one who raised such succinct points against his play, not me. I just pointed out when he violated his own rules.

The point I addressed in question clearly isn’t a violation of any purposed points. Your continued attempts to assert it was is scummy.

Vote stays.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote, Vote: Hydra
. I literally did the SAME thing when I was Town Neighbor in my first Mini Normal. Well, I didn't say that it was cool to lynch me, but I did think that esurio and ortiz (at the time) were alignment confirmed.

Going to do some reading on Meransiel, since he seems to be a hot topic.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Hydra
Hydra
Goon
Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Hydra »

@DH - You're voting us while explaining why you unvoted. Not the cleanest jump ever. Whassup?

Let's also talk this over - you read your role PM, and you think you're confirmed neighbors (also known as masons - but let's go with this) your first post is going to be "Hey guys, don't lynch me just yet..."

Really?

@MoI - I appreciate the leap on Sens for lack of logic because, hey, it's great for me and digging at his narrow scoped world might help him out too. I'd still like you to weigh in on the pink elephant in the room though, and that's the tri-neighbor-masons(?).

@Meran - if Parama doesn't get to it first, how about you explain the obvious town slip from kondi? I'm still blatantly missing it.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:45 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Because you are my second biggest suspect under kondi, and kondi thought that the 3 of us were masons, so I unvoted him and placed a vote onto you.

I didn't say kondi's reasoning for thinking "lynch me so that you guys will be confirmed town to everyone" was not stupid. I said it was a town slip. And I think that everyone but you agrees on that, unless I'm mistaken.

You want this one.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Cool, so now that klondi is town, there's probably one scum between Parama and DemonHybrid.

Thanks guys!

In other news, Hydra still needs death.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 am

DH wrote:I literally did the SAME thing when I was Town Neighbor in my first Mini Normal. Well, I didn't say that it was cool to lynch me, but I did think that esurio and ortiz (at the time) were alignment confirmed.

Hold the phone ….

You now are saying you did the exact same thing as Kondi in your first Mini yet your instinctive reaction the second the thread opened was to make a self-professed serious vote on Kondi?

--

Hydra wrote:@MoI - I appreciate the leap on Sens for lack of logic because, hey, it's great for me and digging at his narrow scoped world might help him out too. I'd still like you to weigh in on the pink elephant in the room though, and that's the tri-neighbor-masons(?).

What about it do you think I’m not commenting on? I got my requested response from Kondi and am currently satisfied with his response.

I’m in pretty much full agreement with AGM that 1 of the 3 probably is Mafia or a Serial Killer of some sort.

Do you think we should restrict our lynching to those three players to maximize the chances of hitting scum?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Actually, AGM, I suspect, and I said this in the neighborhood just now, that this is a 3-town neighborhood. Not only did Parama take the liberty to out the team/risk narrowing down the neighborhood (with me suggesting it; I had AGM's #91 reasoning in mind before I suggested to out it) and have the same motivations as I did (almost like a mirrored copy), this REALLY fits into ReaperCharlie's setup meta; as backup mod, I suspect that he was involved in creating the setup with Amrun. I've seen a 3-town neighborhood before.

So, it kinda sucks that we outed this; there are likely no scum in our neighborhood to tell other scum who the neighbors are. But on the other hand, we have a pseudo-3 man mason team.

I'd be voting for Parama right now were it not for the fact that he was so willing to out the 3 of us.

Preview edit: @MoI: I'm talking about Kondi's post at #97. I posted my vote on the first page.

The only interaction kondi had with us at the time of my vote was that first message in the QT, nothing more.

You want this one.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Meransiel »

Yeah, if kondi was scum he would never have suggested that. Thus, town slip.

Lol, the first time I was neighbor I voted instantly on my neighbor, thought for sure he was scum. He wasn't. I didn't get to kill him until endgame. At endgame, I just realized I'm an idiot, and lynched Amrun, winning the game. Good times :D.

@DH: What do you think are the chances of Parama being scum?
@Parama: What do you think are the chances of DH being scum?
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Meransiel »

ninja'd

Hold the phone ….

You now are saying you did the exact same thing as Kondi in your first Mini yet your instinctive reaction the second the thread opened was to make a self-professed serious vote on Kondi?

--

*goodposting*
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

AlmasterGM wrote:Cool, so now that klondi is town, there's probably one scum between Parama and DemonHybrid.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m in pretty much full agreement with AGM that 1 of the 3 probably is Mafia or a Serial Killer of some sort.

@Parama and DH
: Do you agree with the above statements?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Parama »

Hydra wrote:@Meran - if Parama doesn't get to it first, how about you explain the obvious town slip from kondi? I'm still blatantly missing it.

sure.
kondi legitimately thought we were all confirmed town to each other. all I need to do is read his post in the neighborhood to confirm that. Reaction to finding out that neighbors are not confirmed = genuine. It is literally impossible for this reaction to come from scum. Therefore, townslip.
AlmasterGM wrote:Cool, so now that klondi is town, there's probably one scum between Parama and DemonHybrid.

Thanks guys!

This looks suspiciously like lining up lynches. What happens in the case of a 3-town neighborhood? "Oops, I guess there weren't any scum in that neighborhood, I dun goofed guize!"
Meransiel wrote:@Parama: What do you think are the chances of DH being scum?

Lower than average, since he was the one who suggested outing the neighborhood. Then again, MoI's catch is pretty good... THEN AGAIN, if DH cared about how he looked, he probably wouldn't have posted that comment in the first place. It's very much a nulltell, really. So yeah, DH is probably town, and I don't want to lynch him today.

P-Edit:
Hey look, MBL's recent post contributes nothing under the premise of trying to look like he's contributing something.
Just throwing that one out there.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Meransiel wrote:Yeah, if kondi was scum he would never have suggested that. Thus, town slip.

Lol, the first time I was neighbor I voted instantly on my neighbor, thought for sure he was scum. He wasn't. I didn't get to kill him until endgame. At endgame, I just realized I'm an idiot, and lynched Amrun, winning the game. Good times :D.

@DH: What do you think are the chances of Parama being scum?
@Parama: What do you think are the chances of DH being scum?

Low.

Did you want an exact number?

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

MrBuddyLee wrote:

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’m in pretty much full agreement with AGM that 1 of the 3 probably is Mafia or a Serial Killer of some sort.

@Parama and DH
: Do you agree with the above statements?

No, as I've said already.

Serial Killer is an oddball, though. lewarcher in HOTEL DEATH was a neighbor SK and he coasted the whole game.

I don't know. I have no reason to vote Parama right now whatsoever. He hasn't been remotely scummy.

You want this one.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 am

DH wrote:Preview edit: @MoI: I'm talking about Kondi's post at #97. I posted my vote on the first page.

The only interaction kondi had with us at the time of my vote was that first message in the QT, nothing more.

That’s irrelevant to my question.

You stated that in the past in your first Mini game you pulled a Neighbor role and mistakenly thought you were alignment confirmed.

But based on what I have seen this ‘relevant’ fact doesn’t cross your mind at all when you are making your assessment of Kondi’s QT post (pre-game). I find that suspect. Since you yourself had made a very similar mistake as a Neighbor you should have considered that when assessing the potential scum factor of Kondi’s post.

But you didn’t. You came out guns blazing by making a ‘serious’ vote for Kondi.

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Amrun »

VC1.2

(0) DemonHybrid
(0) Ythan
(0) Snow White
(0) Iecerint
(0) saporovirus
(0) Parama
(0) AlmasterGM
(0) Hrezs
(0) PBug
(1) Meransiel - Hrezs
(0) MrBuddyLee
(1) petroleumjelly - MrBuddyLee
(0) Yosarian2
(2) Shanba - Yosarian2, petroleumjelly
(2) SensFan - Shanba, MagnaofIllusion
(5) Hydra - AlmasterGM, SensFan, Ythan, Parama, DemonHybrid
(0) MagnaofIllusion
(1) Kondi2424 - Hydra

Not Voting: Snow White, Iecerint, saporovirus, PBuG, Meransiel, kondi2424

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

V/LA: Iecerint and saporovirus until Tuesday night

Spoiler: Vote History
DemonHybrid - kondi > Hydra
Ythan - Hydra
Snow White
Iecerint
saporovirus
Parama - kondi > Hydra
AlmasterGM - Hydra
Hrezs - Meransiel
PBuG
Meransiel - Parama > unvote
MrBuddyLee - petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly - Shanba
Yosarian2 - Shanba
Shanba - SensFan
SensFan - kondi > Hydra
Hydra - kondi
MagnaofIllusion - SensFan
Kondi2424

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.
Last edited by Amrun on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
DH wrote:Preview edit: @MoI: I'm talking about Kondi's post at #97. I posted my vote on the first page.

That’s irrelevant to my question.

You stated that in the past in your first Mini game you pulled a Neighbor role and mistakenly thought you were alignment confirmed.

But based on what I have seen this ‘relevant’ fact doesn’t cross your mind at all when you are making your assessment of Kondi’s QT post (pre-game). I find that suspect. Since you yourself had made a very similar mistake as a Neighbor you should have considered that when assessing the potential scum factor of Kondi’s post.

But you didn’t. You came out guns blazing by making a ‘serious’ vote for Kondi.

What?

Kondi never expressed the fact that he thought we were
alignment
confirmed UNTIL his first post in the thread on page 4. His first and only post at the time until page 4 in the QT was "Best neighbors ever! Oh, and don't lynch me till later, I want to be able to confirm you guys in the future when it's critical".

He never stated whether he wanted to confirm us as neighbors or as town. Both of us thought he wanted to confirm us as neighbors.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Interesting. I'm stealing that vote count history idea, if you don't mind.

You want this one.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:25 am

DemonHybrid wrote:
What?

Kondi never expressed the fact that he thought we were
alignment
confirmed UNTIL his first post in the thread on page 4. His first and only post at the time until page 4 in the QT was "Best neighbors ever! Oh, and don't lynch me till later, I want to be able to confirm you guys in the future when it's critical".

He never stated whether he wanted to confirm us as neighbors or as town. Both of us thought he wanted to confirm us as neighbors.

Yeah, and despite the fact that made the exact same mistake as a Neighbor yourself you didn't even consider the possibility that Kondi had done just that.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Parama »

Hydra

why the hell are you still voting kondi

oh wait
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”