Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

ace5993 wrote:Yeah lynching a Rei claim day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.

Looks like a gratuitous newbscum barn of strong town players to me.

Vote: ace5993
You said my name?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by populartajo »

candlejack, volkan, spyrex, ladylambadelta and iec

thoughts of lobster in following post pretty plz
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Quoting from my post earlier today
Iecerint wrote:@ Amrun -- Lobster is along the same level as drew to me -- meaning, not much going on one way or the other. The thing that I can remember is that she followed you on a wagon and that made you uncomfortable, but that made me suspicious of you more than her. I think there was something else weird, too (i.e. something actually Lobster-linked), but I can't remember it atm. Must not've been very memorable.

Amrun has since explained that the reason she thought Lobster was scummy for supporting her wagon was that the basis for her sheep was not good:
Amrun wrote:Iece - I was voting the wagon, but Lobster sheeped onto it by quoting a "slip" that GreyICE pointed out. Hint, it was not a slip. That's a pretty reliable scumtell, in my book - more reliable than sliphunting itself.
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

Popular, I detailed my (our) suspicion of Lobster a few posts ago. I think he is likely scum, as is malthusis.
You said my name?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Siiighh. That phraseology oozes a specific role that kind of makes sense with the claim.

I'm willing to give it a tiny bit but I guarantee I know this will end inevitably with a rope.

My gut (and its JUST gut) says one of the main 3 characters are going to be a fakeclaim but we'll see.

@tajo:

On the other side and I'll quantify (or try where applicable) some of these reads but on the short list: ace, zel1nk, LC.

Nocmen wouldn't be a bad vig at this point.

I'd prefer ace to LC buttttt I was thinking ace far more as a defender of scum-stewie the mechapowerrole. It could be just running shield for town-stewie though.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

populartajo wrote:loobster, can you make a summary of the evolution of your stevie read?

I didn't like his vote on amrun, i think that voting amrun based on the cult mention at the time is an easy vote to defend if you are scum. coupled with his fos and questioning on why GreyIce didn't claim his character. i find this now a bit hypocritical, if not backwards, since now he is only claiming his character and not his role. he also didnt elaborate on why GreyIce's posts since his claim were suspect, or why greyice not answering that question was suspect

his view early on of the kast wagon i found scummy as well, not wanting to get the wagon out of hand, the wagon not being without merit, butnot really finding him scummy. its fencesitting.

his vote on greyice is suspicious, especially after he said he was slightly scummy and wouldnt be voting for him

people keep saying he is doing noob mistakes,or is playing like a newb, but the only "newb"post i found like this was the one defending his playstyle,that had a newbish vibe to me. even so, newb vibes from a post doesn't mean newbtown.

stevie's claim to me, doesn't make sense as scum to me. i would see scum as more likely to full claim, in an effort to try to out someone with that role, or in an effort to be more convincing.stevie even didnt claim in the face of getting hammered,since spyrex said he would hammer if he was put at L-1. this gives me a town vibe.

i guess right now you can say im sort of null on stevie. his play hasnt been pro-town,and at times scummy,however he was never my number 1 scum candidate, and his claim,and how he claimed,comes across as townish to me.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

populartajo wrote:candlejack, volkan, spyrex, ladylambadelta and iec

thoughts of lobster in following post pretty plz

There's a reason I briefly pushed for a Lobster wagon before shifting to the Stevie wagon. I'm not as sure about it as I once was, however (some posts in the last couple of pages have me second-guessing).

Let me take a second look, I've been a bit lazy on iso reading lately.

SpyreX wrote:Siiighh. That phraseology oozes a specific role that kind of makes sense with the claim.

I'm willing to give it a tiny bit but I guarantee I know this will end inevitably with a rope.

My gut (and its JUST gut) says one of the main 3 characters are going to be a fakeclaim but we'll see.

@tajo:

On the other side and I'll quantify (or try where applicable) some of these reads but on the short list: ace, zel1nk, LC.

Nocmen wouldn't be a bad vig at this point.

I'd prefer ace to LC buttttt I was thinking ace far more as a defender of scum-stewie the mechapowerrole. It could be just running shield for town-stewie though.

SpyreX: Why aren't you reading the thread? There's two things here that make no sense if you've been reading the thread.

---

*notes "mechapowerrole* for personal reference*

Lemme check our notes. There's about 5-6 players who are pinging scumdar and I have no idea which to go after (especially since Ludi reads Ace 418 as VI rather than scum).

- Tar
You said my name?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX: Why aren't you reading the thread? There's two things here that make no sense if you've been reading the thread.

---

Lemme check our notes. There's about 5-6 players who are pinging scumdar and I have no idea which to go after (especially since Ludi reads Ace 418 as VI rather than scum).

- Tar

Admittedly I skimmed from being gone quite a bit but I don't think I missed anything that huge?

I saw stewies claim and the way he claimed it AND the name he claimed makes me think of a very specific role.

What parts are the issue in case I DID miss something or worded something poorly, which could very well be.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

SpyreX wrote:

---

- Tar

Admittedly I skimmed from being gone quite a bit but I don't think I missed anything that huge?

I saw stewies claim and the way he claimed it AND the name he claimed makes me think of a very specific role.

What parts are the issue in case I DID miss something or worded something poorly, which could very well be.

Ace-Stevie was supposed to be, but that's because I was mixing up Amrun and Ace for some reason. Doh. (Note to self: If mechs are roles - and that's an if there - then does Stevie know something about this?)

Other involves your poor choice in vigging targets.

---

Also, since Ludi thinks our Ace vote is poorly placed:

Unvote, Vote: LobsterCatapult

It's a tossup between Amrun and LC, so I'll park the vote here while I look at both.

- Tar
You said my name?
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Antifinity »

StevieT92 wrote:You guys want me to claim: I am Rei. I would rather not claim what my role power is.

I think I see what is going on here :wink:
unvote: StevieT92

Now, back to my previous suspect
vote: Nocmen

I've been on vacation all weekend (yeah, I know I was supposed to say something, but I thought I'd have internet) So I've got nothing new to add. I'll go do some isos tomorrow if I have time, I'd especially like to see if Stevie's history is consistent with what I think he can do.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
The Towniest of the Town
-----------------------------
SpyreX
Tarhydra
GI
Volkan
Tajo

Why Volkan town? I haven't liked a few of his cases, but I've ignored it because I feel that others are scummier.

What I'm going to do now is an ISO on all 3 of my suspects - Lobster, Amrun, Pomegranite, and Volkan. And then vote based on that.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ace-Stevie was supposed to be, but that's because I was mixing up Amrun and Ace for some reason. Doh. (Note to self: If mechs are roles - and that's an if there - then does Stevie know something about this?)

Other involves your poor choice in vigging targets.

Thats a gut call mostly from being 'complacent' with the claim and it itching me all the wrong ways.

Glad to know I'm not absolutely crazy though and I'm sharing some through the internet with you.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #17

Amrun (0)
-
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (2)
- malthusis, StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (0)
-
populartajo (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (4)
- LobsterCatapult, ace5993, Kast, Antifinity
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (0)
-
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (0)
-
drewoftherushes (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (7)
- GhostWriter, Pomegranate, GreyICE, ZeL1nK, drewoftherushes, Lady Lambdadelta, Starbuck
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (1)
- Surye
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (3)
- Amrun, populartajo, Candle Jack
Lady Lambdadelta (1)
- Celebloki
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (5)
- Kawaii, Iecerint, SpyreX, vollkan, Nocmen

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Last edited by Kdub on Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Lobster:
LobsterCatapult wrote:sorry, shit happened in rl, worked a double at work then went out. i skimmed the thread, i will post tomorrow.

so far, very inclined to think that kast and GI are town, along with volkan

need to read stevie, and pom more closely.

Next post of her:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:I thought that was a pretty obvious joke. Why would GI-scum lie about it when Candle Jack could easily confirm it's a lie?

This is null for me. Although the responses and vote shifts because of it have got my interest.

I'm fairly confident GreyIce is doing this just for that. i think GreyIce is town, though i think his playstyle is really getting under peoples skin, like Kast.

@greyice...pom bussing stevie?

Im seeing Kast as likely town as well, i like his response to CandleJacks points about Amrun's cult "speculation". i think kast and GreyIce are town, but just mixing as well as oil and water. i think kast is exaggerating GreyIce's posts as antitown, and misinterpretting them as such, especially the one where he pointed out a very valid point against pom. that inlies what i said about kast earlier discrediting GI, kast since the first exhange between him and GreyIce as come across as rather town, i like that he has pulled away to address other points, but i think their incredibly different playstyles have led to misinterpretations that instead of me originally thinking as discrediting, have been simply misinterpretations.

pom's 41 was pretty garbage indeed, and she ended up reversing her vote like that. which.....in turn, i find a bit scummy. i find her 41 a bit scummy, and i feel after she got called out on it, she switched her vote to stevie at the soonest point she found acceptable. However, since i dont like stevie's posts about kast wagon, either, i think this is rather poor bussing/distancing. whatever.

still not liking how ace voted kast simply because there was a wagon...i mean, c'mon look how early the day is, the point is to try to build cases here, not sheep them at this point. also...stevie is not doing anything useful, except finding a good tree and getting strong rope.

i like Zel1nks and volkans posts thus far.

nocmen seems to be reacting extremely strongly to greyice's stupid fake mason claim, and i dont understand his kast vote.
however, i really don't like malthusis' vote right after it.

thus, taking my own advice, im going to vote malthusis.

unvote
vote:malthusis

Note the fact that she calls them scummy, and yet votes Malth for...a single vote? While at the same time, building cases on the other's that she's mentioned.

*For the sake of walls, I've removed a few posts where she builds a case on me*
LobsterCatapult wrote:
ace wrote:When you vote you have to think about what purpose the wagon will serve. Will a wagon on Kast, or a wagon on Stevie serve more purpose? In this case, a wagon on Stevie will accomplish very little; he's not going to significantly change his posting style because he's already trying to defend himself. A wagon on Kast will either force Kast to contribute to scumhunting as town or force him out of his comfort zone as scum.

Stevie's attitude towards the game could change a lot of he were put under more pressure, just like physics. the more pressure you apply to something, the hotter under the collar stevie will get, regardless if he is scum or town, however how he reacts to this, will help us figure out if he is scum, or town, and who on his wagon is scum or town. as a wagon builds, you dont just recieve information to whom the wagon is building upon, but also who joins the wagon, for what reason, and when. a wagon on stevie, if he flips scum or town, will help us figure out who his buddies were, or who was scum that misled town for the mislynch.

You say you want to pressure Stevie, yet you don't have a vote on him right now? This is what confuses me about you. Your posts give one case, and your votes another. You keep saying stuff about Stevie, yet keep the vote on me.

Town points though: She does pressure Kast for why he thinks stevie is town, and I really like that push towards a reply for that.

Lobster: What happened in your eyes to make Amrun go from town to scum?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Amrun:

*Ignoring the cult mentions for now*

I like the initial hunting, they are solid pushes on people for answers.

Votes Lobster, at least for the same reasons as the initial mention.

Doesn't join the wagon befcause of my vote on Stevie. Switches over to Lobster once realizing that Lobster is pressuring Stevie but not voting him. Again, something I hit on during my ISO of Lobster.

I would like to see a better analysis of your "gut reads" of drew and ace though, just to see how she will make other cases right now.

I feel neutral with Amrun right now, because of her analysis of Lobster. However, I do want to see other cases from her besides me and Lobster.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Pom:
Votes Grey, FoSes Stevie, then does nothing but mention the stevie case until when she suspects Amrun for not joining that wagon.

Not much else.

Pom: What do you think of Grey now? What about me? You said you were going to do an analysis of me, but you didn't.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Nocmen »

ace:

Do you still think SpyreX is scummy? You seemed to get very concerned about "fluff" in the first two posts, during RVS?

And now it's just an unusual playstyle.

Then he goes after me for "Sheeping" my vote on Stevie, but like lobster, suspects stevie, but doesn't vote for him.

Says that stevie "needs" to be lynched, but votes me?

Then you say that you need to lynch me or Amrun - why Amrun? you mention her out of the blue.

But because you haven't forced it too much for now, I'm going to
Vote: Lobster
FoS: Ace
. Ace may just be lazy play.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Then he goes after me for "Sheeping" my vote on Stevie, but like lobster, suspects stevie, but doesn't vote for him.

Go ahead and elucidate both of these, tia. Cite references.
Show

Proud member of BaM
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

@nocmen

i never really saw amrun as a town read, i began to find her more and more scummy as we went along, at first i thought scum might have been singling her out for the cult speculation thing,and falsely repping her as scum for doing so, since her explination of the vote sufficed for me.

her post 112 rang a bit hollow to me in regards of Pom, i dont see how pom looked better after her inital vote.

upon doing her ISO, i think its interesting how she flipped out on me and LLD for thinking about multi scum,but not on greyice for mentioning it.

when she really became scummy to me was her reasoning for not being on the stevie wagon. at first she says its because you are on it, which is a weak and rather scummy reason to me, not at first saying that she found stevie as town, or not scum, just saying that stevie also had town reads on the wagon. she keeps saying it because he is coming across as newb even when most of his posts are not newb reads at all.

i think her reaction to grey's post calling her scum is interesting. she calls him town, which to me came across as scum trying to diffuse a situation

her post 299 really makes me feel like she is scum. i don't like how she is trying to get people on your wagon(which she switched back to you with little explination) and then only a few posts after this, she jumps back on my wagon when i hadnt posted since the last time she responded. this screams opportunistic. its weak reasoning and using CJ as a crutch to vote for me.

i also feel like her multiscum freak outs is a lil over the top, especially since she called you out for overreacting.
unvote
vote:amrun

the post about stevie and pressure, i thought my vote would be better placed on you, whom i still think is scum, than simply transferrng a vote to stevie for pressure. i also simply disagreed with ace's view of wagons, and used stevie, and the physics metaphor,as a slightly humorous way of showing how a few votes can change how people react.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Nocmen »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
i never really saw amrun as a town read, i began to find her more and more scummy as we went along, at first i thought scum might have been singling her out for the cult speculation thing,and falsely repping her as scum for doing so, since her explination of the vote sufficed for me.

Nevermind, I took this quote out of context at the end of it:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
by no means, right now, do i see amrun as acting very townie.

I don't like how you use this as a reason to go and vote for her, finally.

And I said volkan instead of ace. So I have a 5th case to do, when I meant to do 3. I'm tired and making so many mistakes, so I'm going to save that for when i wake up.
SpyreX wrote:

Go ahead and elucidate both of these, tia. Cite references.

The posts from ace:
ace5993 wrote:
Nocmen wrote:I tried looking at Stevie to see the possibility of a wagon, but once I got to the third post the hypocracy and scumtells were screaming at me.

I agree with your case on Stevie, I was calling you out for buddying me/drew.

ace5993 wrote:

Yeah right. For the record I absolutely think Stevie deserves to get
lynched
more than anyone else at the moment (and most likely deserves to get lynched today), however he's not the best
pressure
wagon candidate. I'm a little alarmed people want to be lynching anyone this early though, and no, I will absolutely not be part of a page 9 lynch wagon. I'm not one for unnecessarily dragging the day out but come on guys, it's day 1 and there are so many more avenues we can explore before the day ends. Reaction testing is most useful on D1, why are we not using it to our advantage?

Apparently I have NO support on the Kast wagon, although I still think how he's playing is potentially dangerous later on. Stevie's wagon is too large to hop to, as I said, I REALLY don't think we should end the day right now. In the meantime I will:
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hmmm ok I feel better about you no vigs would be good.

Here's the thing though:

The last post? It only makes sense for scum-ace in the two scenarios I talked about before - scum-stewie the PR needing to live or white knighting the hell out of a mislynch for cred.

I can't see white knighting this early in a large.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

malthusis wrote:There's just something about Stevie's playstyle that seems to really clash with playstyle scum should have. Normally scum either stay in the weeds and try to appear inconspicious, or try to appear really pro-town to help manipulate lynches. Stevie seems to have tried to be helpful to the town by trying to making a case on someone, but seemed to trip on his own feet somewhere in saying it. If he was scum, why wouldn't have he just backed away as soon as he started messing up instead of just making more mistakes? He also seems to ignore defending himself, which makes more sense for a townie player then a scum player.

I also have good gut feeling that this is probably a mislynch, but unless Stevie has one hell of a claim (and now, don't do any retarded stalling!) I won't mind him being lynched at all.

Oh right I nearly forgot about this post. And malthusis being in this game in general, which is a bad thing.

Fellow 'Scummers, I played with malthusis-town. I modded malthusis-town. I know malthusis-town. malthusis, you're not malthusis-town.

And that, of course, means that you are scum. Especially given that last sentence (gut town read but wouldn't mind seeing player lynched my foot).

Unvote, Vote: malthusis
You said my name?
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

SpyreX wrote:Hmmm ok I feel better about you no vigs would be good.

Here's the thing though:

The last post? It only makes sense for scum-ace in the two scenarios I talked about before - scum-stewie the PR needing to live or white knighting the hell out of a mislynch for cred.

I can't see white knighting this early in a large.

Why not? Maybe site meta changed during a year's break, but last I checked "don't end the day" tended to be a scum argument. Had a lot to do with extra discussion after a lynch was decided being unproductive and confusing town.
You said my name?
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by ace5993 »

Yeah this is a good wagon. Not as good as Kast but good:

@Nocmen:

No, SpyreX isn't scummy.

Yes, I was concerned.

I never said stevie "needs" to be lynched.

I made a point on Amrun, or rather agreed with someone else's point.

I thought Nocmen was being opportunistic early on but these recent
three
four
, soon to be five cases have alleviated those doubts a little, I don't see scum-Noc making 5 separate attempts at cases.

@CandlJack:

Do you realize how many people were still considering lynching Stevie after his claim? There's not much that can be said about such a scenario so I accept that it may have seemed like I was barning other players however no one had made the explicit point that lynching a Rei-claim is stupid no matter what.
Antifinity
Antifinity
Goon
Antifinity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Antifinity »

Candle Jack wrote:
malthusis wrote:There's just something about Stevie's playstyle that seems to really clash with playstyle scum should have. Normally scum either stay in the weeds and try to appear inconspicious, or try to appear really pro-town to help manipulate lynches. Stevie seems to have tried to be helpful to the town by trying to making a case on someone, but seemed to trip on his own feet somewhere in saying it. If he was scum, why wouldn't have he just backed away as soon as he started messing up instead of just making more mistakes? He also seems to ignore defending himself, which makes more sense for a townie player then a scum player.

I also have good gut feeling that this is probably a mislynch, but unless Stevie has one hell of a claim (and now, don't do any retarded stalling!) I won't mind him being lynched at all.

Oh right I nearly forgot about this post. And malthusis being in this game in general, which is a bad thing.

Fellow 'Scummers, I played with malthusis-town. I modded malthusis-town. I know malthusis-town. malthusis, you're not malthusis-town.

And that, of course, means that you are scum. Especially given that last sentence (gut town read but wouldn't mind seeing player lynched my foot).

You have any links we could read? I'm not saying you're wrong, I'd just rather not take your word for it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”