Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You are damning yourself with your mouth.

I must be tired because I laughed outloud at this.

Seriously I dont even
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by vollkan »

UNVOTE
(I unvoted in a previous post, but it seems to have been missed)

GreyICE wrote:
Ayiyi Malthisus was scummy until Nocmen made that one post then Nocmen made that other post that ate the first post and then well so etc. CJ saw it too.

So your argument is:
1) Malthusis is scummy in his own right; and
2) A further reason for lynching malthusis is it will shed light on LC's alignment?
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

StevieT92 wrote:
LC wrote:

oh, also, i saw this in ace's iso. i meant to say in that post "I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town" i meant to say "being OFF stevie's wagon".

I buy this, and think that Ace's post of "100% a fruedian slip" is very scummy.

The case against Lobster is almost all from before she went V/LA. Her posts since then have actually been very critical and great posts..which is an interesting dynamic. Look at #262 which i feel is a really weak attempt to defend herself and she seems to be flailing around a bit. Whereas her recent post she makes good points about drew and yet now that she has a huge wagon on her is ignoring it entirely. This is scummy to me.

Lobster, you are at L-2 i believe. Claim or die.

im currently at 8 votes. 12 to lynch. L-4. not claiming. even if i was at L-2 i wouldnt claim.

im not ignoring my wagon, im quite aware of its existence as i just responded to that "slip". id rather look into players that have have eluded me while i have spent most of my time focusing on you, amrun, malthusis and nocmen. seems like a good use of my time.

ive voted for people i thought were most scummy and most deserving of my vote at the time.

this apparently has not been interpretted as the case.

i thought malthusis was the most scummy, i voted him first.
i sheeped greyice a bit(though his vote was not on nocmen) changed my vote to nocmen when i realized that malthusis was simply not around, and nocmen's way of reacting to greyice's mason "claim" was scummy.

i decided to put malthusis on the backburner for later.

i kept my vote on nocmen when he vote hopped for poor or unelaborated reasons. even though amrun and i were bickering, i still at this time thought nocmen was scummier, and deserved the pressure.

i thought stevie was scummy, but not as scummy as nocmen. thus my vote was on nocmen. it was also around this time that spyrex got paranoid and i saw no reason to move my vote to stevie at the time.

i changed my vote to amrun from nocmen when i saw what amrun had posted about you, and the tone of her posts, and collecting my thoughts had finally convinced me to switch my vote to her, in conglomeration with other scummy posts she has produced.

Malthusis, in the mean time, has done nothing to dissuade my scum read on him. he and amrun are about tied in scumminess for me, nocmen is behind them currently. stevie has fallen back a bit in scumminess. more of a null scum read. the way he claimed, and his claim, to me make is a bit less likely he is scum, however, i still don't see stevie's play as pro town. still not the lynch today barring some ridiculous circumstance.

pedit @volkan, i said to ace he should start his own wagons rather than just latching onto one that early on in the day. thus i tried to start on on malthusis. his lurking, other scummier suspects, stevies posts, and my own lack of claification on my vote had rendered my wagon attempt failed.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 pm

StevieT92 wrote:
GreyICE wrote:

My number one problem with LC was that his vote was sitting orphened on Malthusis (who had given me no reason to think he was town so it wasn't a terribad vote) until Mathusis started to build noise then he moved it over to Amrun. However, if we assume Malthusis is town, there's no scum motivation behind that move, and suddenly LC gets a whole lot less scummy for me. Besides which I think the reasoning in ISO #4,5, and 16 feels somewhat town.

Even if malthusis is town there is still motivation for that - she wants to be seen voting people for good cause and yet doesn't want to be a part of a large wagon. That's a way scum can sort of slip through the day without being noticed.

As far as you still wanting to lynch me, you are irrational and a fool. Just because I realize that you're scum doesn't mean you should irrationally vote someone who just put down a solid claim. No one has come out and said they were Rei instead of me, and Rei is certainly a character aligned with nerv. You are damning yourself with your mouth.

wait. do you not even understand a safeclaim? rei is certainly not out of bounds for one? why wouldnt someone aligned with nerv be a safeclaim/fakeclaim?

i dont mind being a part of a large wagon btw. but so far the only ones that are fairly large have been yours and mine, sooo....are you saying id be protown if i voted for you or self voted? wtf?
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #21

Amrun (1)
- LobsterCatapult
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (2)
- malthusis, StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (0)
-
populartajo (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (1)
- Antifinity
Surye (0)
-
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (2)
- ace5993, Lady Lambdadelta
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (1)
- GhostWriter
drewoftherushes (1)
- ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (2)
- drewoftherushes, GreyICE
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (1)
- Surye
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (8)
- Amrun, populartajo, Nocmen, Celebloki, Kast, Pomegranate, Candle Jack, SpyreX
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (4)
- Kawaii, Iecerint, vollkan, Starbuck

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT

vollkan wrote:
UNVOTE

This has been retroactively fixed.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by vollkan »

LC wrote:
pedit @volkan, i said to ace he should start his own wagons rather than just latching onto one that early on in the day. thus i tried to start on on malthusis. his lurking, other scummier suspects, stevies posts, and my own lack of claification on my vote had rendered my wagon attempt failed.

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, this doesn't make sense to me - you can't start a wagon by voting somebody and then simply saying, in a one-line case, that their last vote was bad. But, at the same time, I can't see any real scum incentive for this - it's useless, but that's about it.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

vollkan wrote:
LC wrote:

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, this doesn't make sense to me - you can't start a wagon by voting somebody and then simply saying, in a one-line case, that their last vote was bad. But, at the same time, I can't see any real scum incentive for this - it's useless, but that's about it.

yeah.....thus my point on lack of clairification. it was a bad/weak start to the wagon. i had meant to go back and make a case on malthusis, however i got distracted then saw what greyice pointed out and decided to put him on the backburner. i think i was also debating with you about poms post? and again got distracted. i think i need to go back and reread that part. hindsight, i should have made my case on malthusis and thought about moving my vote to nocmen with more thought.
~LC
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

StevieT92 wrote:Let's hear you claim, Lobster.

I really hate it when scummy-as-shit townies have really good claims (especially when there's more than one running around). I hate it more when they don't improve after pressure.

I'm still leaning towards dealing with him tomorrow if necessary (though vigging the hell out of him tonight would be just fine by me). That said, I'll throw him back into the pool of "players I'm willing to lynch today", though only grudgingly so.

---

Something is amiss.

LobsterCatapult, how much experience do you have with Evangelion? Serious question here.

- Tar
You said my name?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by Surye »

I finished my read through for context, and now I'm going back through it as ISO. I appologize for being so flaky, I have not had the free time expected. But I hope to make it up now.

In order of most posts to least posts, because that makes it less daunting to me (and to you too, in general, the next read will be shorter and shorter ;) ). And no, you don't get spoiler tags, you get a wall. I spent hours writing it. If you don't want to read it, fine, but it will get me in the flow of the game and let me contribute regularly. If you want a tldr, read it and make one. Also, this is mostly stream of conciousness style, and may change through each read.

Amrun - Cult thing is null, but the questioning and then retraction in 70/72 was bad. And she knows it. Ignoring the Starbuck drama mostly is good, could be an easy way to send a town into an emotional tissy. Dismissal of mason "joke" iffy. Calling out GI on "scumclaim lawl" posts is good, and disconnects them in my mind. In 209 "Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it", this is the first real bad post I see, but on a meta level, I trust she wouldn't play that to avoid a lynch of a scumbuddy, but a good note. The continued wishy washyness of the Stevie wagon is strange "I like the reason behind the wagon, and I think it's town motivated, but I think he's town", but ultimately, this seems like a townish move in general, what would make it better is convincing the town to see it her way, not just "meh" it away. This part is what makes it fall back to null as I can see scum doing it to get that town feel without stopping it. Case on LC in 258 feels... "constructed" I saw no real issues raised with the earlier posts till she was ready to make a case, this is not explicitly scum, but I tend to like to see a case built up, especially when posting as often as she did. In ISO, she feels wishy washy about nocmen.

Read, leaning town, with some qualms.

Final note, please use quotes more amrun, it helps in rereads ;) (I realize I have none here, but the quote is the entire game, I will try to give context in post numbers more)

GreyICE - The claim is null at best, and annoying. It would effectively disable 1-2 roles completely until he is dead. If I was a mod outguesser (only occasionally) I'd say that was nuts. Vote on Kast good at #23, I (obviously) liked it. Speedlynch call ain't bad, I like the style. Same point about Starbuck as amrun. Where I don't like his play is when he becomes "omg, I can read you all" starting with vollkan. "FOS scum, vote town, really?", the arrogance is killing me. I don't like the mason joke, I guess we have a different sense of humor. More of the superreads, STEVIE SCUMCLAIMED! But no reads. And when called to explain his reads, he COMPLETELY sidesteps the point and yacks on about multiple scum in 147. AWFUL post. And when asked about nocmen, he justifys a strong scum read, that he never really made, unless it's that "error" he mentioned in 102/116. Very weird. Don't like the (3rd?) explainationless scum call on Amrun. And he talks about "autopilot"? Oh, what's this? 4th "OBVSCUM" post?! on Malthusis this time?!
Read, scummy as hell.

Nocmen - Same as GI's vote on Kast, good at the time. Vote on GI is even better. Back on Kast in 118... not so good. Good case on Stevie, both 175 and 217. Asking amrun about her posts on him and LC is legit. His #439 on amrun's cult mention is strange imo. This multipost iso read is annoying. Like his Malth opinion.

Read mostly null, but I didn't get a lot from his posts.

CandleJack - Amrun vote in #8 is fine, but FoS's in 16 are weak as hell. But GI claim discussion in 16 is fine, confirmable is right, though that confirmation would pretty much gaurentee a town ML. :/ RNG is fine, and saying "in randome stage" makes no sense, what stage is it better? Calling out ace is good. 16 is a strangly null post. Kast comments good. 67 wall: Mostly fluff :/ but I like the kast comment with respect to GI flipping out, but calling starbuck probably town is meh. Mason issue, glad he added the hydra sig in 105, tar makes this more believable to me (hydras do complicate things a bit). Claiming GI has been town, not buying that, he found a reason to unvote him fast. LC vote is awful. Stevie vote is worse. "Nocmen is untouchable, but I won't say why, and I will dictate when he is lynchable/vigable based on undisclosed criteria" @ 288, really? Anti-town shield makes no sense here. 305's case on amrun is terrible, amrun didn't show any not caring about nocmen's alignment. Reaching as hell. ML half is making more sense in 336, malth post is well ananyzed. Like the doubt of rei as a safeclaim. Vote on ace is weird. Time for a bit of vote jumping!

Read slight scum lean.

LobsterCatapult - 149 like the scum reads with reasons, blank town reads okay early on. 184 is unnessicarily hostile, flavor request is legit. 193 is confusing as hell, is amrum scummy or townie? 230 is not great, the amrum scum read still makes no sense to me, and feels omgus to me here. Gets worse in 243. 257, total fluff, even the quicklynch stuff, there's something going on on a D1 lynch? Duh. 262 is a decent response to amrum's points. Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Read leaning scum.

SpyreX - Not understanding GI's claim is fluff. So is his second post. I forgot about Ace's post in this ISO, and I still thought they were fluff. Freaking out about it is scummy, and saying he called the second is fluff is a flat out lie. Plain and simple. More fluff about GI/Kast. Hey! Fluff about starbuck drama! More talk about the drama... "Allows" tar to use meta, complains about his questios not being answered. What questions? What the hell is SpyreX's play about? A "indescribable" scum read. 143 is probably the closest to a decent post I have seen, and may prove useful in the future. 181 is TERRIBLE OMFG WTF. Town martyr is a terrible play. Damn. I don't know if I can take much more. But 198 is true and lawl. This whole mind altering thing is wtf. Not a good scum tactic, something is up. Nothing else is even worth commenting on specificly, I just don't get it.

Read wtf, leaning scum slightly.

populartajo - OH HAI. Tajo calling for fullclaim good, not seeing how that could be fishing? Bad. :( Full claim justification? Great. Flavor counterclaiming is still valuble, confusing. ARG I HATE CAPS NOOOO.. Lobster vote is meh, I'm seeing a pattern in LC votes. What the hell. Oh wait, now here's the case. And it's good. ... *takes away tajo's caps lock*

Read leaning town for sure, I just haaaaate all caps.

Lady Lambdadelta - Somehow I feel like we are reading different games.... "Town has no reason to question why they aren't a town read." Wut. Setup speculation is annoying, especially when disguised as attacking speculation. Until we have good reason to believe otherwise, I think there are basic values in role flavors in themed games. If they were all just "pin the tail on the donkey" theme would be pointless.

Read confused.

Starbuck - Begining of the game is painful to read. Makes drama from a d1 p1 first post rvs joke, and continues to drag it through the mud when no one else involved cares. Uuuugh. Reads feel like fluff. Scumm reads on stevie's refusal are robotic and lifeless. And then BACK to mentioning the cult reference. Unvotes, don't like this unvote in 372. And vote, and unvote. All of these seem disingenuous at best. And her case on amrun is mostly nonexistant within this game.

Pomegranate - GI vote is meh, kast is not making sense at this point. Calling out Stevie on the Kast point is good, and voting Stevie is pretty good. Confused on vollkan post at 479. Sheeping LC wagon, noted.

Read Null

Stevie - 74 is scummy out the gate, rife with false presumptions (cult mention is a scum tell, and used to derail d1) and misdirection (voting for amrun on a flimsy basis, and fosing GI with some real questions). Reluctance to vote Kast in a large game when he is the wagon when he feels he is scummy wtf aaarrrggg, 119 makes me cringe. 121 he makes good on his 74 post, though calls amrun a scumtell now, and worth a vote, but gives up on it. Tries to do damage control on the kast post... blames posting too infrequently or something, this doesn't make sense. I kinda which he was a noob, that would make a lot more sense. 186 has a lot of misrepresentation. Kast was not aggressive, he keeps saying playstyle like it's an excuse, oh, there's "style" again. Delayed claim is good, at 310. 354, 367 and 380 are scummy as hell though. Which kills me as I would like to believe his claim. But if he is not a noob, he's squirming scum at this point. The wagon's dissolution saves me from making the hard choice, with this claim, I am willing to see what he has to say tomorrow. It better be good.

Read leaning scum, willing to play out claim

ace5993 - I like 35, calling out CJ's defense of SpyreX. "Stevie's wagon is too large to hop to" don't like this at all, playing too safe. Like the consistancy with kast, but not the lack of a solid case.

Null

Kast - Not much new to read on. Another meh LC vote... what is going on :(

Read leaning scum, the walls seem fluffy.

Iecerint - I like a lot of his catchup.. not his conclusions. Same as LLD, I feel like we're commenting on a different game.

Read null, too early

malthusis - Adding this one as the wagon against him is growing, and for what? oh, things like "probably a mislynch" and "don't do any retarded stalling" and "I won't mind him being lynched at all" all in the same sentance? Okay, carry on.

Everyone else is too few posts, null, or I'm too tired now. But this post has my highlights.

There's a couple hours of pedit posts, vote drop in about 10 minutes while I catch up.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Surye »

VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Surye claimed scum in his last post~.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 am

Well, post #533 actually.

Um, I'm up for an LC/Malth/Drew/Ace/Amrun lynch today.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:07 am

Post by GreyICE »

vollkan wrote:
UNVOTE

GreyICE wrote:
Ayiyi Malthisus was scummy until Nocmen made that one post then Nocmen made that other post that ate the first post and then well so etc. CJ saw it too.

So your argument is:
1) Malthusis is scummy in his own right; and
2) A further reason for lynching malthusis is it will shed light on LC's alignment?

Noooooooo, Malthusis is scummy enough to lynch on his own merits. If he flips scum, I will strongly reconsider my current stance on LC, which is that he's leaning town.

2 not related to 1.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

Post by GreyICE »

Surye wrote:
Pomegranate -
GI vote is meh,
kast is not making sense at this point. Calling out Stevie on the Kast point is good, and voting Stevie is pretty good. Confused on vollkan post at 479. Sheeping LC wagon, noted.

Read Null

Surye wrote:VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

Yeah, there's a definite level of inconsistency involved with playing the game. It's not always a scumtell - reads evolve, people change their mind, even over the course of a single post. But those two in close conjunction are actually disgustingly painful.

I'm going to trim LC and Ace off the list of people I'm okay to lynch on there, but Malt/Amrun/Drew is fairly solid where I'm concerned. This nocmen dance also pisses me off.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am

Post by Nocmen »

GreyICE wrote:Seriously, fuck this noise.

Vote: StevieT92

I GET IT KID. YOUR FAKECLAIM IS BOSS. GUESS WHAT? IT DON'T SAVE YOU

Stevie is a bad lynch now. From what I've seen, I have reason to believe his claim more than anything right now, as well as the fact that LC is even scummier. (Hint: 516).

Also, LC: Yes, your votes said one thing. But look back at the ISO I did of you, and explain why you voted them, then seemed to ignore the case on them by rarely mentioning them and pushing votes on others. Don't use just "Well I voted xxxx then yyyy then zzzz" like you did in 527.

Surye - One thing I dislike about the list of reads you have is the Amrun one. You mention a lot more issues with that than other people, yet she's one of your two town reads?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

*sigh*

Today is listening to Tar and LLD day.

Vote: Malthusis

Stevie, your time is coming.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

So, reading ace in ISO.

The whole voting for the better wagon thing is really stupid, but null on this. I don't see it as any more likely to come from ace-scum than ace-town. It's just... plain stupid. Lots of fluff and repitition in his posts. He uses a lot of words and ends up saying not much of value. null leaning scum on him

Reading Amrun in ISO,

Most of her early posts are fluff, lots of discussion about the 'cult' mention, nothing in the way of content. The first half of her ISO, she tunnels Nocmen while saying she thinks Stevie is town. I don't see scum going out of the way to defend their scum buddy like this - if stevie is scum, Amrun is probably town (or at least not scum with him). On the flip side, if stevie is town, the circumstances around Amrun's read (timing and justification) make me think she's probably scum. The second half of her ISO is her tunneling lobster. Wait, no, just as I say that, she goes back to nocmen again. Oh, no, back to lobster again. Having a bit of trouble deciding who she wants to lynch. eh, I have conflicting feelings about Amrun based on the stevie thing. Not something I want to deal with D1.

Reading Nocmen in ISO,

I still think the vote on GI was really, really bad and made absolutely no sense, but since then, his posts have mostly been giving me town vibes. He's been doing a fair share of scum hunting, and his posts in general just don't look scummy. I'm also able to follow his thought processes, even if I don't 100% agree with the conclusions. Though #505 was a bit weird, given what he quoted... Leaning town.

Looking through Lobster in ISO after a short break.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:43 am

Zel, what is your read on Malth?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

Unless I've missed it, he hasn't posted since then.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:46 am

That's great.

Why isn't your vote there?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Surye »

GreyICE wrote:
Surye wrote:
Pomegranate -
GI vote is meh,
kast is not making sense at this point. Calling out Stevie on the Kast point is good, and voting Stevie is pretty good. Confused on vollkan post at 479. Sheeping LC wagon, noted.

Read Null

Surye wrote:VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

Yeah, there's a definite level of inconsistency involved with playing the game. It's not always a scumtell - reads evolve, people change their mind, even over the course of a single post. But those two in close conjunction are actually disgustingly painful.

I'm going to trim LC and Ace off the list of people I'm okay to lynch on there, but Malt/Amrun/Drew is fairly solid where I'm concerned. This nocmen dance also pisses me off.

There is no inconsistancy in the bold. I said those were in iso format. I thought a vote for you was meh based on the context and time of his vote, and now I like my vote. Tell me how you didnt understand that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 am

LOL, BTW.

If LC flips scum at any point, Surye is next~

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Surye claimed scum in his last post~.

Thats cute. Where again?
ZeL1nK
ZeL1nK
Goon
ZeL1nK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

Post by ZeL1nK »

LLD wrote:That's great.

Why isn't your vote there?

I'm slow at catching up and I want to read Lobster in ISO. But my vote isn't doing anything on drew anyway, so

Unvote

VOTE: Malthusis

Reading Lobster ISO shortly.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 am

Well, where should I begin~?

First off, thanks for calling me cute. I'm very flattered.

Secondly, your "confused" read on me is bullshit. The same with Iece. You're discrediting there because I have caught on to some of your scumbuddies.

Thirdly, how many "null" reads do you have?

Fourthly, leaning scum on SpyreX and CandleJack, and also thinking Grey is scum? Where have I seen these names before? Oh right, the town voting bloc. Nice try~

Fifthly, your one and only town read is AMRUN.

Yeah, you're scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”