Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Surye wrote:ILobsterCatapult - 149 like the scum reads with reasons, blank town reads okay early on. 184 is unnessicarily hostile, flavor request is legit. 193 is confusing as hell, is amrum scummy or townie? 230 is not great, the amrum scum read still makes no sense to me, and feels omgus to me here. Gets worse in 243. 257, total fluff, even the quicklynch stuff, there's something going on on a D1 lynch? Duh. 262 is a decent response to amrum's points. Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Read leaning scum.

where in the fuck did you get the idea that not only was i the ONLY proponant of considering stevies claim may not be legit. but even PROPOSING it at all?

why didnt you bring up gw's 362, icerints 399, volkans 404, icerints 409, or even tajo's 415.

in fact, there are still a considerable amount of people who are/were not satisfied with his claim afterwards. and why is this a scumtell? why dont you like it? when someone claims its good for town to debate whether they think its credible or not, especially d1! and especially if they just claim flavor.

but, the CLOSEST i got to proposing it was in fact a safeclaim/fakeclaim was when i mentioned ive played games before where the popular characters have been safeclaims, and in that same post i said it'd be fruitless to discuss it except in conjunction with stevies play. but i never flat out said that it was a safeclaim/fakeclaim. ive been actually taking the opposite stance.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:LC, I have asked you about your level of knowledge of Evangelion. Respond or else.

- Tar

sorry must have missed that

i watched the anime (or most episodes) a long time ago. i remember rei, shinji and asuka were the main characters/eva users and worked for nerv the like, preventers of the attacks on neo-tokyo. i remember other angels coming down and attacking tokyo and they fought them. i remember it was really confusing, shinji has serious daddy issues, and the ending was weird monlogues then like a party or something. i remember i liked the major girl with the long dark hair who got drunk a bunch. kisuragi? rei was pretty unemotional, shinji whined all the time, and asuka was aggro. remember asuka was randomly in a bathtub in a destroyed house.

so i dont remember too much other than random details and the really main characters, and the begining plot.

I see. Followup question:

ace5993 wrote:Yeah lynching
a Rei claim
day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.

LobsterCatapult, post 516 wrote:and i think him being so vehement on not lynching "
a rei
" d1 could be determental

Note the difference in the bolded parts of the above posts. Lobster: Is this difference intentional?

(Yes, this is going somewhere.)
You said my name?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:LC, I have asked you about your level of knowledge of Evangelion. Respond or else.

- Tar

i watched the anime (or most episodes) a long time ago. i remember rei, shinji and asuka were the main characters/eva users and worked for nerv the like, preventers of the attacks on neo-tokyo. i remember other angels coming down and attacking tokyo and they fought them. i remember it was really confusing, shinji has serious daddy issues, and the ending was weird monlogues then like a party or something. i remember i liked the major girl with the long dark hair who got drunk a bunch. kisuragi? rei was pretty unemotional, shinji whined all the time, and asuka was aggro. remember asuka was randomly in a bathtub in a destroyed house.

so i dont remember too much other than random details and the really main characters, and the begining plot.

a Rei claim
day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.

LobsterCatapult, post 516 wrote:and i think him being so vehement on not lynching "
a rei

Note the difference in the bolded parts of the above posts. Lobster: Is this difference intentional?

And yes, that was the concern I had with 516.

As for Malth...well let's just see what LC and Ace say first.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #25

Amrun (1)
- LobsterCatapult
Kawaii (0)
-
GreyICE (1)
- StevieT92
Antifinity (0)
-
Candle Jack (0)
-
populartajo (0)
-
Iecerint (0)
-
Nocmen (1)
- Antifinity
Surye (1)
- malthusis
Celebloki (0)
-
malthusis (6)
- ace5993, Lady Lambdadelta, GreyICE, ZeL1nK, Surye, Celebloki
Starbuck (0)
-
ace5993 (2)
- GhostWriter, Iecerint
drewoftherushes (0)
-
ZeL1nK (0)
-
StevieT92 (1)
- drewoftherushes
GhostWriter (0)
-
SpyreX (0)
-
Kast (0)
-
vollkan (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
LobsterCatapult (7)
- Amrun, populartajo, Nocmen, Kast, Pomegranate, Candle Jack, SpyreX
Lady Lambdadelta (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- Kawaii, vollkan, Starbuck

23 votes available, 12 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is July 18, ~ 10 am PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Surye »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Surye wrote:ILobsterCatapult - 149 like the scum reads with reasons, blank town reads okay early on. 184 is unnessicarily hostile, flavor request is legit. 193 is confusing as hell, is amrum scummy or townie? 230 is not great, the amrum scum read still makes no sense to me, and feels omgus to me here. Gets worse in 243. 257, total fluff, even the quicklynch stuff, there's something going on on a D1 lynch? Duh. 262 is a decent response to amrum's points. Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Read leaning scum.

where in the fuck did you get the idea that not only was i the ONLY proponant of considering stevies claim may not be legit. but even PROPOSING it at all?

why didnt you bring up gw's 362, icerints 399, volkans 404, icerints 409, or even tajo's 415.

in fact, there are still a considerable amount of people who are/were not satisfied with his claim afterwards. and why is this a scumtell? why dont you like it? when someone claims its good for town to debate whether they think its credible or not, especially d1! and especially if they just claim flavor.

but, the CLOSEST i got to proposing it was in fact a safeclaim/fakeclaim was when i mentioned ive played games before where the popular characters have been safeclaims, and in that same post i said it'd be fruitless to discuss it except in conjunction with stevies play. but i never flat out said that it was a safeclaim/fakeclaim. ive been actually taking the opposite stance.

Where did I say you were the only one? You put only in all caps... like that is a core part of what I said. There were other mentions of it, but your soft wishy washy stance while suggesting it's a softclaim (saying that because it's flavor, it should be discounted when evaluating him, to me, says that the role claim is not legit, or a safeclaim).
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

- Tar

a Rei claim

a rei

well, to me, stevie could have claimed either one of the most popular characters, like asuka, shinji or rei, and i still would have questioned it since i think even the most popular roles that are town aligned could be a safeclaim. i think automatically ruling them out of a safeclaim could be deterimental to town because we need to think about his pots, his case, how he claimed, in conjunction to the claim itself to really critically think. to rule out that rei could be a safeclaim would be not thinking about all the angles.

um, after writing this, i realized i prolly misread what you were asking. it wasn't intentional, i dont remember why i left out the word claim. it was either because stevie wasn't/isn't confirmed to be rei, or i was lazy. probably both.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Surye wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

Read leaning scum.

Where did I say you were the only one? You put only in all caps... like that is a core part of what I said. There were other mentions of it, but your soft wishy washy stance while suggesting it's a softclaim (saying that because it's flavor, it should be discounted when evaluating him, to me, says that the role claim is not legit, or a safeclaim).

i said on its own its mod wifom. would the mod make rei a safeclaim, wouldnt he? of course its possible, but its useless speculating it on its own, you have to take the probability of it in conjunction with stevie's play.

and your mention of it was only against me. and you said you didnt like the suggestion of it being a safeclaim/fakeclaim at all. why didnt you mention anyone else?
~LC
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Surye »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
i said on its own its mod wifom. would the mod make rei a safeclaim, wouldnt he? of course its possible, but its useless speculating it on its own, you have to take the probability of it in conjunction with stevie's play.

and your mention of it was only against me. and you said you didnt like the suggestion of it being a safeclaim/fakeclaim at all. why didnt you mention anyone else?

I mentioned it because it jumped out as a highlight on you, and I saw yours first in my iso and I used that as a time to express my opinion on it. And a claim, even flavor, does contribute to further action, you wanted to discount it, and that's why it jumped out to me. He promised a full claim later when it is more protown, he's not the only possible lynch, and I think there was more value in him not being our d1 lynch. That was just one part of my iso on you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

drewoftherushes wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I also have an automatic distrust of voting bloc groups. If invited into them, I decline the invite. However, the wording of what was said is what gets me. I distrust voting blocs. But you are freaked out by town voting blocs. Nice slip, bro. I'm all for a possible vig shooting you.

This is a funny post, because you seem to agree with me here, but you think I'm scummy because I said "freaked out" instead of "distrust." I didn't slip or misspeaks; the idea of scum in a large voting bloc is bad news. But you want to distance yourself from me and align yourself with said voting bloc, so you say you want me vigged. Hmmmmm.

I think you're scummy because you said "town voting bloc". "Town". Which you are no longer doing.

Also, why would I, as scum, want to distance myself from you, as town? No motivation, as I was not close to you in any way before. And I don't particularly care to be aligned with a voting bloc that isn't voting as a bloc. Actually, I don't particularly care to be aligned with a voting bloc anyway. I prefer to do my own thing. I can get enough support to have scum lynched once I've found them, I do not need to get into their good graces.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Surye »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:These 6 players are all town.

At the very worst, there's a majority of town in there. I'd say 5, if 1 is scum. At WORST.

Scum is afraid of that kind of town coherence and would want to disrupt it.

That's why your post is scummy.

How can you be so confident that many players in D1 are town? Are you just that good?
Candle Jack
Candle Jack
Goon
Candle Jack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Candle Jack »

LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

- Tar

a Rei claim

a rei

well, to me, stevie could have claimed either one of the most popular characters, like asuka, shinji or rei, and i still would have questioned it since i think even the most popular roles that are town aligned could be a safeclaim. i think automatically ruling them out of a safeclaim could be deterimental to town because we need to think about his pots, his case, how he claimed, in conjunction to the claim itself to really critically think. to rule out that rei could be a safeclaim would be not thinking about all the angles.

um, after writing this, i realized i prolly misread what you were asking. it wasn't intentional, i dont remember why i left out the word claim. it was either because stevie wasn't/isn't confirmed to be rei, or i was lazy. probably both.

Okay, good to know.

I'd rather not explain exactly what sparked this exchange just yet. Let me mull.

On the other hand, LC's defense of his wagon is looking increasingly newbtown to me.

And since I think the hydra should be moving off LC anyways, let's throw a vote out there that I think will be the most productive one we can throw down. Amrun wagon needs to happen. (Not 100% on Amrun being scum, but 100% on being informative.)

Unvote, Vote: Amrun
You said my name?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Did Stewie ever express REAL interest in GI being scum before the push from GI on Stewie?

Is it bad part of me would love to see drew lynched because a scum flip there would cement liquid hot magma death?

How can you be so confident that many players in D1 are town? Are you just that good?

At worst 1 scum. Highly probable 0 scum.

Bank it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

It's funny because that's exactly what I said Spy.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

- Tar

a Rei claim

a rei

Okay, good to know.

I'd rather not explain exactly what sparked this exchange just yet. Let me mull.

On the other hand, LC's defense of his wagon is looking increasingly newbtown to me.

And since I think the hydra should be moving off LC anyways, let's throw a vote out there that I think will be the most productive one we can throw down. Amrun wagon needs to happen. (Not 100% on Amrun being scum, but 100% on being informative.)

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

uh... ok. you can mull. :? i was more confused than curious, but now im a lil curious.

wait defense of who's wagon? do you mean my own? (im female, but i dont know who's else's wagon you could be referring to).

i was surprised by your vote on amrun, but i looked back over you, and realized earlier on your first vote on me, that you were considering amrun or me as scum, so im less surprised. do you think amrun is scummy for just the previous reasons youve stated, or has amrun done anything new you find scummy?
~LC
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I saw you say at worst 1 (which is true)

Did you really say bank it if so awesssomeee
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

SpyreX wrote:

I saw you say at worst 1 (which is true)

Did you really say bank it if so awesssomeee

Didn't say Bank it.

Wishing I had now. ^-^
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

StevieT92 wrote:EBWOP: Also I called for LC to claim because I thought she was at l-2. not l-4.

asking me to claim at L-2 is still bad. less bad than L-4, but still bad. i wouldnt claim if i was at L-2.
~LC
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No, it isn't really, actually.
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by vollkan »

Surye wrote:VOTE: GreyICE I'd like to see this be the new wagon, I think it's much better than LC. LC's fluff-as-content is annoying, perhaps scummy, but not damning enough for me. But GI's claim is damaging to town, barely provable without his own death, arrogant superreads based on nothing, and everything in my read, this is where my vote is happy.

GI is playing here exactly how GI always plays. At times, I find it annoying - but it isn't scummy.

Anyway, since I discussed the LC case in my previous post, and still found that I don't like it, I am going to ISO Amrun as promised.

Amrun ISO

0: Cult reference is null
17: scummy, for reasons indicated previously.

----
Ugh...just received a message that my hard drive is failing and I need to back up or repair :eek: I'll be back later
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Always say bank it it feels goood for some reason.

And I want to get this straight: Stevie, lord of claim stalling, wants the claim at L-2 for butterflies?
Show

Proud member of BaM
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by drewoftherushes »

GhostWriter wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:
GhostWriter wrote:I also have an automatic distrust of voting bloc groups. If invited into them, I decline the invite. However, the wording of what was said is what gets me. I distrust voting blocs. But you are freaked out by town voting blocs. Nice slip, bro. I'm all for a possible vig shooting you.

This is a funny post, because you seem to agree with me here, but you think I'm scummy because I said "freaked out" instead of "distrust." I didn't slip or misspeaks; the idea of scum in a large voting bloc is bad news. But you want to distance yourself from me and align yourself with said voting bloc, so you say you want me vigged. Hmmmmm.

I think you're scummy because you said "town voting bloc". "Town". Which you are no longer doing.

Also, why would I, as scum, want to distance myself from you, as town? No motivation, as I was not close to you in any way before. And I don't particularly care to be aligned with a voting bloc that isn't voting as a bloc. Actually, I don't particularly care to be aligned with a voting bloc anyway. I prefer to do my own thing. I can get enough support to have scum lynched once I've found them, I do not need to get into their good
graces.

I was saying "town" because they were. I droppe it because I realized the language was another assertion of their ridiculous confidence.

I wasn't accusing you of being scum, ghost. I was illustrating a point, actually: when players know there's a voting bloc, they start acting differently, because six people voting together is a powerful and dangerous weapon. Anyway, no need to talk about it anymore because they're not voting together. I just want everyone to know that doubting them isn't illegal.
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by drewoftherushes »

SpyreX wrote:Did Stewie ever express REAL interest in GI being scum before the push from GI on Stewie?

Is it bad part of me would love to see drew lynched because a scum flip there would cement liquid hot magma death?

At worst 1 scum. Highly probable 0 scum.

Bank it.

Bah they're all scum! Scum voting team outing themselves on day one!

But really, all this D1 certainty is hilarious. I'll eat my words if you're all town, but I just can't imagine it happening.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I was saying "town" because they were. I droppe it because I realized the language was another assertion of their ridiculous confidence.

I wasn't accusing you of being scum, ghost. I was illustrating a point, actually: when players know there's a voting bloc, they start acting differently, because six people voting together is a powerful and dangerous weapon.
Anyway, no need to talk about it anymore because they're not voting together.
I just want everyone to know that doubting them isn't illegal.

Confidence. Ridiculous.

Herein is issued a challleeenge.

Lets do this. CJ, you swing the sword today. Lets really show them a powerful and dangerous weapon.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I still, still don't like this "a rei" talk. To me it either sounds like someone with more knowledge of the setup right now, or someone who has something that would create possible issues with Stevie's claim. Unfortunately, one means scum, and the other means the same faction as stevie. If stevie is town, then outing that would out another role.

Why? It makes sense to have multiple Rei's from a flavor perspective, or at least an ability relating to that.

malthusis wrote:Took a quick look at Surye's post #533, reeks of scum.

You say GreyIce is "scummy is hell", generally are pleased with and agree with MULTIPLE players (Amrun, Nocmen, CJ and Stevie) thoughts/questions about GreyIce being scum, dislike her wide broadstroke claims of everyone, yet haven't even tried voting her once.

You say Stevie is scum, (and totally ravage his posts in your analysis) and you like CJ's point that Stevie is lying about his claim, but you're not voting Stevie.

The wagon's dissolution saves me from making the hard choice

This quote is good too, it's saving you from having to actually have to choose a side instead of being wishy-washy and part of the crowd.

The best part (and one of the major reasons I'm going to vote him) is that he contradicts himself in his own post!

From CJ's thoughts:
Like the doubt of rei as a safeclaim. Vote on ace is weird. Time for a bit of vote jumping!

From LC's thoughts:
Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

As well you think 5 people in this town are reading scum right now, and you're voting me, the easiest and current crowd bandwagon.

???????? :neutral:

All you are doing are just following the crowd, picking out whatever quotes support yours, trying to break town trust between townies, instead of actually trying to find scum.

Unvote, Vote Surye

NO.
Unvote, Vote: Malthusis
ace5993
ace5993
Goon
ace5993
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by ace5993 »

@CJ (and anyone else with enough flavor knowledge to know what this is) - before you post your thoughts I believe we need:

@Stevie what are your views on the "a rei" situation?

Looks like malth is going the "let's completely disregard my case" route in 600. Then the "oh shit, need to post a bs case" in 606. Not impressed with where this is going so far.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”