Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Fate wrote:We KNOW there's no day talk do we?

HMMMMMM?

Quilford is town

That's what Vi's second? post says (the one where all the abilities are listed), unless I'm much mistaken.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Quils pretty much confirmed town in my book..

Body guard I believe doesn't intercept invictus kills... KK chose Hindu is my understanding.

I thought I had done this:
vote silavor
Invictus baby spice
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
:right: silavor (L-5) ~
Quilford, Zachrulez,
Fate, Quilford, Duplicity, Benmage
Gut (L-7) ~ DrippingGoofball, Zachrulez
Tarhalindur (L-7) ~
Quilford,
Gut, VitaminR
Quilford (L-7) ~ silavor, Tarhalindur
Duplicity (L-8) ~ danceHello
VitaminR (L-9) ~
danceHello

Baby Spice (L-9) ~
danceHello

(Minimum L-9)

Not Voting:
Baby Spice, Ban,
Benmage, DrippingGoofball, Duplicity, Fate, Gut, danceHello,
MagnaofIllusion, Nautilius,
Quilford, silavor, Tarhalindur,
The Illuminati,
VitaminR, Zachrulez

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 12 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-12 21:00:00))
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Quilford »

Tarhalindur wrote:Silavor is bad, Quilford is WORSE. How the hell THAT happened I have no idea, but it's the truth.

Oh right, has everything to do with Quilford pushing an anti-town play (Invictus claim, stating that he thinks all townies have Invictus).

You're an idiot.

I think all townies have invictus because all townies have flipped with invictus, I have invictus and the sample PM has invictus.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Fate »

Let's just shut the fuck up with that line of speculating, ok?

Ok.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Quilford wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Silavor is bad, Quilford is WORSE. How the hell THAT happened I have no idea, but it's the truth.

Oh right, has everything to do with Quilford pushing an anti-town play (Invictus claim, stating that he thinks all townies have Invictus).

You're an idiot.

I think all townies have invictus because all townies have flipped with invictus, I have invictus and the sample PM has invictus.

So, you think that you've pieced together something about the setup. Something that scum might not figure out given your stated belief that your deduction applies only to town players.

Why the HELL would you comment on that deduction in thread rather than try to wait a little longer to see if you could bait out bad claims from scum?

I'd be more understanding if you'd proposed the massclaim BEFORE stating your deduction - but that's not what you did.

Fate wrote:Let's just shut the fuck up with that line of speculating, ok?

Ok.

This.
User out of ambit.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Fate »

^That's why I was opposed to a Tar wagon today.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Nautilius wrote:The PARAKEET never lies.
ONWARDS MEN. The OPERATION will succeed.

Where are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:13 am

Post by danceHello »

Duplicity wrote:Dance, I made it abundantly obvious that I believe the perks greatly outwayed the minimal negatives which is incredibly obvious via the statement of
only
potentially downside.

Jesus fucking Christ. It took me five minutes to figure out what you were even saying. I can't tell if you're trying to look smart which is completely negated by saying 'outwayed', or if you're trying to deliberately obfuscate your posts with a lack of conciseness. Either way it's scummy. Additionally, your invictus vote is of no use on yourself, I urge you to do something productive with it immediately.

-PBuG
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Fate wrote:We KNOW there's no day talk do we?

HMMMMMM?

Quilford is town

That's what Vi's second? post says (the one where all the abilities are listed), unless I'm much mistaken.

FUUUUUUUUU-

Okay, mixing up the factional kill and faction talk abilities is a good idea, I DON'T THINK.

Derp.

Point against Quilford retracted. Still leaves the point about Quilford stating a belief about the setup BEFORE asking for massclaim.

----

After further thought about Invictus votes and the likely nature of the punisher, I
DO NOT
support further Invictus voting. We're probably dealing with either an Invictus Death Note or some kind of protective role (full Doctor, Illusionist, etc.) - something that screws over claiming Invictus targets, at any rate, since that fits WWTD (What Would Tarhalindur Do?).

Unvote, Vote: silavor
in light of this and my derp mentioned above.
HoS: Quilford
for reasons I laid out back in post 255.

Also, one other question in need of an answer: Quilford, why do you think that (at least some) scum don't have Invictus?
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

EBWOP: Once whoever is Tarhalindur over Mafia goes down, I'll go back to supporting Invictus votes.
User out of ambit.

silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

Post by silavor »

I wish I had the slighest clue what you're rambling about, Tar. I'm assuming it's some sort of mod reference that makes no sense unless you know what it's referring to?
danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 am

Post by danceHello »

I'm assuming he's talking about the role with an ability not listed by Vi.

- PBuG
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Nautilius »

A sad parakeet is here.
Looking for his Nacho who's MLA.
Laughing at his Silly whore who's quite amusing.
yeahblah catching up.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Nautilius »

EBWOP: MIA*
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Nautilius »

Oh yeah sila you're scum aren't you?
However much I loved your haiku go through that corkscrewgearflashofgreen brain process for that hammer for me please. I'll see if it matches with your brain diagram.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Fate »

Ellie your play turns to crap when you hydra.

Learn from the past FFS

Proxy me your vote till you get your shit togeether
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Nautilius »

The parakeet's whim yesterday on Spy was off a stupidstupid confirmio thingy I wanted to try for fun.
Stalked the confirm timings and orders and stuff with the thread. Except I just recorded orders and not timestamps.

For this:
1. GUT
2. DGB, Hindu, TAR
3. Duplic
4. Vitaminr
5. Sila, Kublai (Spy spy on but no conf?)
6. Ban, Ben (spy still no conf)

So that failed.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Fate »

That was a bullshit reason to vote Spy.

I would've it rather been a total RVSLULZ lynch than LOLTIMESTAMPS

And I. Know he's crying now too
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Nautilius »

IT WAS LULZTIMESTAMPZ.
Offspy wagon minus dead is duplic, Quil, Ben, Magna, Baby, Illum.
Ben is town, Quil is town. Duplic, Magna, Baby, Illum...ohblehwhatever
Oh fine fate, virtual proxy.

Vote: Sila

Invict: Baby
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Thaaaats better
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Ban »

*sigh* can we end this day closer to a time I'm not working or asleep so I don't miss the first eighteen pages...

Ok I'll talk fast to catch up. Fate is scum, Duplicity is scum, Quil is not confirmed town but I do agree it is a pretty good assumption we can make for a while. I want to say I don't see Sila as scum for making that hammer but truth is he didn't really make a post until Spy was already at L-1. So yeah I could see him as scum making the choice to join the wagon by hammer vs. staying off of it.

Vote: Duplicity
for your 216... I'd rather see fate in chains personally but I don't see that having any chance what-so-ever. still this nice little plan you two cooked up to control the invictus targets actually has merit as a second lynch and a second vote count to analyze.

Invictus: Sillavor
I really want to type fate here but I can wait until the rest of you come around first. I agree Silavor will be a problem later and there is a 'good enough' chance that he could be scum even with that hammer.

On the brighter side of things.. Tar and DGB are both town... yay... Love that! While I know it's a bit hypocritical for me to both agree with the Invictus plan and think you're both town for in some ways fighting against it... but.. look over there!

*runs away*

Invictus Count wrote:
Baby Spice (5): Fate, danceHello, Zachrulez, benmage, Nautilius
Tarhalindur (1): Quilford
Gut (2): Duplicity, VitaminR
Silavor (2): Gut,
Tar
, Ban

With 16 alive it takes 9 To hammer an INVICTUS
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL YOU GOT SPUNK KID

ILL LET YOU LIVE A DAY OR TWO.

BUT YOU'RE DEATH HAS BECOME INEVITABLE
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Ban »

Tar wrote:After further thought about Invictus votes and the likely nature of the punisher, I DO NOT support further Invictus voting. We're probably dealing with either an Invictus Death Note or some kind of protective role (full Doctor, Illusionist, etc.) - something that screws over claiming Invictus targets, at any rate, since that fits WWTD (What Would Tarhalindur Do?).

I'm interested, what exactly would an Invictus punisher do? see I think some sort of invictus redirect or just a pure invictus protection haver/giver would be the obvious choices so I'm interested in what you mean by punisher? Perhaps I've just lost touch with the lingo that you old whipper snappers are using nowadays..

Ben wrote:Body guard I believe doesn't intercept invictus kills... KK chose Hindu is my understanding.

Actually they do... or that's how I understand it. Vi had to specify what happens when you redirect 'primary' kills, so I assume that means directing non-primary kills has to be possible.

fate wrote:LOL YOU GOT SPUNK KID

ILL LET YOU LIVE A DAY OR TWO.

BUT YOU'RE DEATH HAS BECOME INEVITABLE

That's exactly what I thought you were going to say... See I wrote it down on the back of this cocktail napkin! Odd how I can always predict the words that will come out of your mouth when I'm drunk. And yes I agree. Outing two scum this early has to spell my doom rather quickly. But the way I see it I get to see both you and spy die essentially by my hands in the same game... *sniff* I might cry at the pure joy that brings me... Also as a side note you actually being scum when I do this is partially nice as well...
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Shift here, lol @Regfan waiting 2 hours for me and I only wake up 4 hours later. Will try to sign my posts but if I forget then just look at the quality, if it's good chances are it's Regfan if it's bad it's just me being stupid.

Anyway, he left me his reads and if there's enough interest I'll post them, for now I'll just post mine until I can speak with him. We agree on most ends anyway.

Tar's latest posts read as town to me, bad vote/Invictus today.

Fate's invictus plan is great, wholeheartedly agree. He gets a townie brownie. Double lynches are very helpful. I thought it was obvious what Reg's opinion was but I guess not, he explained this though I believe.

DGB was a town read D1, but her posts recently have been bad and mostly dismissive of us. Have one main thing to say, and it's this:

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Duplicity wrote:...outwayed the minimal negatives which is incredibly obvious via the statement of
only
potentially downside. DGB, if you state you now understand the advantages of the voting system can you explain your refrainment from actually taking part in it?

Hello Mr Snob,

Can you speak so that the rest of us understand you? Also, it's outweighed, not outwayed. But you probably knew that.

Yours affectionately,

DGB

Why have you avoided the question we asked? Even though I don't think his sentences were that complicated, I can understand difficulties with the first one. But the second is quite clear:

Duplicity wrote:DGB, if you state you now understand the advantages of the voting system can you explain your refrainment from actually taking part in it?

In the unlikely case that you can't understand it, I'll repeat it: Why have you agreed the Invictus voting is good but haven't made one yet?

I have to admit I laughed at "outwayed", will be sure to laugh at him later. But ignoring a valid question because of a misspelling is obviously evading it.

Vitamin passes off as null leaning town for #242.

Quil is probably town based off KK's post that he was invictusing Quil. I highly doubt mafia would kill someone with such a risk of a mafia getting killed.

Baby, Nautilus, and Illuminati/DH desperately need to post.

Ben I'm leaning town on, don't like the policy lynch on Baby though I understand the reasoning. I don't agree with it though.

Zach is null leaning scum, mostly just the feel of the posts that feel off, not so much anything obviously scummy.

Dance I have no read on, a good place to start on letting me read you would be not being an idiot. "I invictused voted myself." does not mean "I invictused myself". It means we voted for an invictus. If you had actually been paying attention you'd see that. The fact that you push on things that are either inaccurate or inconsequential makes it very difficult to read you. Surely scum would do a better job than that on pushing a wagon, but surely town would be paying more attention before drawing it to an incorrect conclusion. Regfan thinks you're town though, so that will have to do for me for now.

Waiting for posts with meaning from Ban, his reaction to the Spy lynch was not good at all and had no real substance.

Gut is also weird, has not been making good posts but shares my feel on Zach. Will look at him more later.

Silavor's quickhammer was blatantly antitown, I don't see how anyone with a brain could do that as anything but scum. I'll talk with Regfan more about it but until then my vote is not coming off him. Reaction to pressure is not convincing.

MoI's gone so nothing until he gets back.

Pretty sure at least one of MoI/Baby/Naut/Illuminati is scum if not more.

One of Zach/Gut is probably scum but not both.

Invictus on Gut is fine for now, as is the vote on Sil.

tl;dr:

Town, most to least:
1. Quil
2. Tar
3. Fate
4. Vitamin
5. Benmage
6. Dance (According to Regfan until I can get a solid read myself, for now you're the bottom of my list)

Probable Scum, most to least:
1. Silavor
2. Zach
3. Gut
4. DGB (Very subject to change depending on her answer to my question)
5. Ban (Leaning scum, needs more content)

Needs to post more content, biggest need to least:
1. Ban
2. BabySpice
3. Illuminati/DH
4. MoI
5. Naut

-Shift

PEdit: See Naut posted, will wait for more substance before I get a read. Reason for the lynch seems like an odd thing to try, especially if he's scum.

Will make an Invictus count if I have time.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”