Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Gut »

I meant either. I thought about changing my Invictus target during Night 1 (well, I thought about thinking of changing and realised the odds of me dying were pretty negligible and my target wasn't half bad) and it certainly seems like a natural time to think of it to me. Given the short Night, coming up with an Invictus plan strikes me as a town tell if anything.

When did you come up with the plan, Fate?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count III:
Evidently Fate's tits are hot
:right: silavor (L-3) ~ Fate, Quilford, Duplicity, Benmage, Tarhalindur, Nautilius
Gut (L-7) ~ DrippingGoofball, Zachrulez
Tarhalindur (L-7) ~ Gut, VitaminR
Duplicity (L-7) ~ danceHello, Ban
Quilford (L-8) ~ silavor,
Tarhalindur

Fate (L-8) ~ Baby Spice
(Minimum L-9)

Not Voting:
Baby Spice, Ban,
MagnaofIllusion,
Nautilius,
The Illuminati

--Deadline is Tuesday, July 12 at 2100 EST. ((expired on 2011-07-12 21:00:00))
---Is it just me or has the amount of innuendo on this site spiked recently?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by Ban »

gut wrote:I meant either. I thought about changing my Invictus target during Night 1 (well, I thought about thinking of changing and realised the odds of me dying were pretty negligible and my target wasn't half bad) and it certainly seems like a natural time to think of it to me. Given the short Night, coming up with an Invictus plan strikes me as a town tell if anything.

Did you think of an invictus plan? Are you town? *tilts head to the side*

the point is, you thought about what to do with your invictus, fate thought about what to do with everyone else's... Vastly different.

Vi wrote:---Is it just me or has the amount of innuendo on this site spiked recently?

Well don't look now but you're spiking my innuendo... ok I'm not very good at this... Sorry everybody...
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

This is about when I start reading threads for the day (about 10:30 to 11:00 lima), and again after dinner. (Though last night I was at the vets with one of our Pei's) Got back late and fed kiddies, by which time the hammer had dropped.

But sure Zach, go make a case based on Timezones.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Fate »

I get to be the one that lets Ban's "FULLPROOFSCUMTELLZ" down!

YESYESYSYES

(shutup Fate he's scum.

YOU DONT KNOW THAT.

Oh but I do.
I do....)
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Baby Spice wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:[invisible]If Baby Spice's next post doesn't contain 300 words, I'll Invictus her.[/invisible]

Vote Fate

Fate's actions were so scummy it hurts.
Sure, popping in and voting Spyre for lols, yeah ok. But posting all that rubbish and keeping the vote there
knowing
that it was L-2 or worse so bloody early in the game, nope that was pure FateScum.
(Hmm, is it just me or does Fate sound like Fatescum in MoCo here, including the bloody speed wagon?)

Just more proof, if we needed it, that speed lynches are always never work.
More proof that no-one bothers to research. (Checking Spyre's current games would have shown the hydra things quite quickly.)

INVICTUS STATUS SOLIDIFIED.

KEHAEHAHHAHAAAAAAAA
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Fate »

Gut wrote:I meant either. I thought about changing my Invictus target during Night 1 (well, I thought about thinking of changing and realised the odds of me dying were pretty negligible and my target wasn't half bad) and it certainly seems like a natural time to think of it to me. Given the short Night, coming up with an Invictus plan strikes me as a town tell if anything.

When did you come up with the plan, Fate?

This mornig lying in bed trying not to think about last night.

Fucking hell.....
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by Nautilius »

[quote="Kublai Kahn]
Quilford wrote:WHY ARE YOU SCUM

Gonna go ahead and Invictus you now. KTHKBYE[/quote]
QUILLFY IS EVEN MORE TOWN.

Kublai wrote:{danceHello, Gut, Quilford, silavor} <-- I'm thinking that this is a good starting group to look for scum in.

And you guyz has scum.
Sila. and one more? or two? hmmma?
GUTTTTTT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Gut+Sila

My guess
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Gut »

They're different, Ban, but it's not to hard to segue from one to the other.

Pfft, Fate, you know it's not me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Fate wrote:INVICTUS STATUS SOLIDIFIED.

KEHAEHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

I dunno, that post upgraded Baby Spice from invictus-anointed to outright lynch-worthy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Deal.

Invictus: Silavor

Unvote:
Vote: baby Spice
danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by danceHello »

Ban wrote:He had that thing ready coming into the day... you know, like it was discussed and planned out by a group last night! *slams fist down*

Or... you know, like he came up with it while nothing was happening at night!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss

VOTE: Baby Spice

invictus: Gut
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok I see you guys managed a complete Pants-on-Head stupid lynch Day 1 while I was busy nearly blowing myself up over the holidays. Cudos.

The ending Wagon – Nautilius, Zachrulez, Tarhalindur, VitaminR, Ban, danceHello, Gut, DrippingGoofball, Fate, silavor

Those who screamed “What a Stupid Lynch” before Spyrex’s alignment was even known
– dance, Tar, Quilford

This is for later down the line if I can be bothered to look back if alive.

--

What else I missed Day 1

DGB is probably just Town with bad instincts as of late. Clearly Silavor was the obv-scum for completely ignoring the Fate wagon with his first post. Especially DGB had already called KK scum (lulz, great call) for doing so.

Silavor is clearly scum for ignoring the Fate RVS fun-time wagon, the horrible hammer, and pretty much all of Day 2.

Quilford looks to be trying way too hard to be “Townie McTowniepants”. Null at first glance.

Nautilus is scum. Elli is easy to read on that part.

Fate is playing so badly I just assume he is probably Town. Because a good player doesn’t vote for Spyrex in post 85 and then call VitamanR scum in 86 for doing the exact same thing.

--

KK wrote:{danceHello, Gut, Quilford, silavor} <-- I'm thinking that this is a good starting group to look for scum in.

Since KK bit the bullet over so many so called “Awesome Players” I assume he was pretty spot on with this list.

Gut and Silavor are more or less sure scum.

KK’s parting comments about Invicting Quilford also make me lean to Quil Town

--

DGB wrote:SCUM
danceHello (inHimshallibe+PBuG hydra) - not signing posts, deliberate obfuscation
SpyreX - daycop result
Kublai Khan - Fear of wagons

Page 2 scum list from DGB immortalized for later review.

--

silavor wrote: Elli and fate both think Spyre's scum? I think we're on to something.

Vo-
Wait a sec, SpyreX's at L-1. Why isn't he taking this seriously? Why hasn't he claimed?

Look at me I’m going to throw us some names to hide behind and then give an excuse as to why I throw a terrible hammer 3 posts later.

Scum scum scum scum scum!!!!!

--

Ok by Page 7 I’m losing interest in all the ALL CAPS pointless spam.

Fate’s Invictus plan is incredibly useless given this is a Vi game. I’d expect he’d know so since the is probably a Tar role.

Anyway I’ve delivered you a bunch of scum – Nautlius, Gut, Silavor, possibly danceHello. Get to work people, I’ve done the heavy lifting.

VOTE: Silavor

Was he at L-1? Hope so. I didn't bother to check.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Nautilius »

So now we has 1, 2{Dance, sila, Gut} + 2, 3{Duplic, magna, Baby, Illu} amirite.

Nautilus is scum. Elli is easy to read on that part.

You're doing it wrong.
Other than that you're doing it right.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Fate »

MoI don't be jealous you didn't think of it first.

HehehahahhahaheAHEAHEA
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Nautilius wrote:
You're doing it wrong.
Other than that you're doing it right.

Nope, you are pretty much 100% scum. Especially with that "I was trying something new that I can't explain in a way other than it looks like something out of the mouth of DrShotty".
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

and whaaaaaaat's wrong with that?
whatever, enough people in the game can read me.
FLASH OF GREEN
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Nautilius »

and whaaaaaaat's wrong with that?
whatever, enough people in the game can read me.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Fate wrote:INVICTUS STATUS SOLIDIFIED.

KEHAEHAHHAHAAAAAAAA

I dunno, that post upgraded Baby Spice from invictus-anointed to outright lynch-worthy.

I do believe I touched a nerve.

Every game I've played with DGB, she was town and couldn't be bothered playing. Def lazy town. Except this one. Strange that.

Invictus DGB
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Sorry, was unexpectedly kicked off my computer.

Ban wrote:
Vote: Duplicity
for your 216

Explain.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Duplicity wrote:Why have you avoided the question we asked?

But prior to outwaying all the options, I have answered your question, Sir, though I deemed it silly tomfoolery. Rush back do your favorite haberdashery, your socks are descending around your ankles, bringing everlasting shame to your poor, poor mamma.

You still never gave a reason for why you had no one for your invictus vote, but since you just did in your last post I'll let it go.

Ban wrote:I can understand why you would think it wasn't good, but it hardly lacked substance.

Ban wrote:How exactly was my reaction 'not good at all' to you?

Please point out something you said of use/substance/town in these three posts:

Ban wrote:Normally I would be sad that something like happened without my brilliant intellect being partly behind it... but a dead Spy just fills me with such joy-joy I think I'll manage... Hey, anyone want to go for a two-fer and get rid of Fate in the next three pages?

Ban wrote:I see your problem Quil. I understand the hesitation at lynching on page four but you are overlooking the more obvious fact... That lynching Spy is never terrible.

Ban wrote:Because he is like a cockroach... But in a good way... He takes so freaking long to die, women scream when they see him, and fifty percent of the time, he's scum all the time! So the easiest solution is just to squish him now.

I'm sure we're all disappointed we loose a bit of quality time with him, but hey. he'll be there next time... *Evil look*

I personally see nothing.

Most of your recent posts have been playful banter/filler. This does not help town at all. The only helpful things you've posted are your FoS against Fate, with reasoning that I don't agree with though I can understand, and your response to Gut.

Baby's post on Fate is pretty bad but at least it's something. Needs pressure but Silavor is easily the lynch choice for today.

Invictus: Baby Spice

My invictus is likely to change again before the day is up, but my vote is not.

Magna's latest posts are good stuff. Gut's improved a little since my last post but not by much. Not sure on Naut, will look at his posts later. Try not to kill Silavor too fast though Magna, finding his friends is more important than lynching him.

Silavor really needs to die, but please don't rush it. Two days in 15 or so pages is not in our best interest.

-Shift

PEdit: Spice are you even reading this game? DGB's posts are for the most part less than two sentences. Spice wagon now gets my stamp of approval, though I'd rather a sil lynch and a Spice invictus.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Ban »

Gut wrote:They're different, Ban, but it's not to hard to segue from one to the other.

Yes, it is possible to segue but you can't overlook all the downsides either. And given the way he came out with it so quick, I'm willing to bet he didn't... because to him they wouldn't be downsides.

dance wrote:Or... you know, like he came up with it while nothing was happening at night!

Sure, everything makes sense when you logically work it out and bring reason into the discussion... From my point of view this game has the shortest night span I've ever played... So this argument really doesn't sway me. But I admit, I'm sure it's possible Fate came up with it as a whim while hypothetically being town. But it's equally possible it's a scum ploy, and from my point of view the latter happens a lot more.

Magna wrote:Fate’s Invictus plan is incredibly useless given this is a Vi game. I’d expect he’d know so since the is probably a Tar role.

I'm liking this illusion guy.. he says things that make sense to me. So Fate should have knowledge that there is a possibility of something that makes his plan entirely worthless and probably only helps scum... Yeah, it's all adding up now! In fact, it's adding up so fast I think I'll need a second abacus to keep tally...
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

danceHello
danceHello
Townie
danceHello
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by danceHello »

The tone of MoI's post seems a lot different from [redacted].

-inHim
Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by Ban »

Dup wrote:Explain.

Geeze, when did it suddenly become law we had to explain ourselves to people... *shakes head* I miss the good ol' days...

Dup, 216 wrote:The only potential downside to the invictus voting plan involves mafia having the possiblity and opportunity to manipulate the votes during the day phase to prevent themselves from being incivitused however the votes will provide massive amounts of content and interactions to read back for later in the game.

Here you assist fate with his plan by coming in as the voice of reason. You make sure to outline the biggest fault in the plan but quickly chime in with a follow-up 'good for town' spin. As someone else said you talk about both sides of it without taking a stance on it one way or the other. And lastly you clearly are fudging the truth. There is other potential downsides, just not as obvious and possibly not as dangerous. And furthermore, your downside actually potentially counters your plus side. What will be the point of having all this info three days down the road when the scum have already killed enough of us off through their 'clever' manipulation to stride into victory?

Don't get me wrong, I still like the idea. I just realize it's probably a ploy by the scum.

So short answer, you come in as the voice in the crowd going "I can see the reason behind it but it could also be bad" then you step back into the crowd to see what everyone else does with it.

Dup wrote:Please point out something you said of use/substance/town in these three posts:

I made it quite clear that I knew about the Spy lynch and was ok with it. You might not want to admit it is a legitimate piece of information, my stance on the biggest issue at the time, but it is. Maybe not the hugest contribution that day, but considering I only got to post in twilight... I would be sad if it was you know.

Dup wrote:Most of your recent posts have been playful banter/filler. This does not help town at all. The only helpful things you've posted are your FoS against Fate, with reasoning that I don't agree with though I can understand, and your response to Gut.

My playful banter helps everyone have a good time... well mostly just me but what a hell of a time. And I think you're saying you don't like that I've only scum hunted 'this' much... Got it...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”