Ban
Ban
Goon
Ban
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Ban »

Uh... well I'm not going to hold the whole "account activated" over her head because the way I see it there is still only one head talking right? So it's not like some master plan to come into the game now.

As for wagon analysis... Considering Spy has flipped, analyzing his wagon is a good thing regardless of who is doing it. I get the whole "Illuminati" wasn't on any wagons and so it's weird to come in and try to chastise others for it, but that's the game.

The not being on a wagon right now could have merit but... I mean if I had my way I wouldn't be either. What can I say, I like people sticking to their convictions even when social pressure tells them not to.

... What I mean to say is DGB is completely right and we should all listen to her so she doesn't hit me... >.>
Just by looking someone in the eyes you can tell what kind of life they have led...

"Hello? This is Ban, Hurdling down the highway of invincibility!"
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:02 am

Post by silavor »

Also, Gamma what made you pick those games of mine in particular? It's like you randomly pulled them out of a hat, or something. They're not even in chronological order, and one of them is my
second newbie game ever played.
How
exactly
are my newbie games supposed to help someone get a metaread on me?

Fixed quote tag... I think. ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:03 am

Post by silavor »

Oh. Quotefail. Whatever.
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:24 am

Post by The Illuminati »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
The Illuminati wrote:Finally, DGB. She states that Fate, silavor AND MoI are all town reads and that my "strategic lurking" is the scummiest thing she's seen so far despite a quick lynch, a quick wagon and a wagon switch.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

For the love of everything that is OMGUS. You're just upset with me because I voted you right off the bat, and I CAUGHT YOU FOR THE WRONG REASONS.

I never said that it was "the scummiest thing [I've] seen so far."

Because I switched my vote to you, you think you can lie and put words in my mouth?

You're so scum.

Gawd I can't believe I'm discussing with scum, but MoI bleeds town since he came within an inch of his life, I cannot for the life of me EXPLAIN A FATE TOWN READ, Fate-town-reads are mysteries.

Scummillinati wrote:3. What else in this game do you find scummy other than my very few posts and my "strategic lurking"? Back this up with evidence.

You just made another scum post, just now. You think "strategic lurking" and a small collection of scummy posts isn't enough? Classic "caught-for-the-wrong-reasons." I'm sorry you played a perfect lurkgame and I caught you with krap reasoning.

Scummillinati wrote:why can't silavor be scum with scum bussing him?

Well duh, he could be scum OR town, there might be the same number of scumbags on his wagon.

Scummillinati wrote:Do you believe that only scum quick-wagon people who are town only? If it's not, please confirm that it isn't correct so I can mark it down. Thanks.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft

For YEARS, YEARS and YEARS, I've been insisting that it doesn't matter if the wagon is on town or scum, there's still the same number of scum on the wagon.

SPEAKING OF THE SCUMPUTER

It's really rich of Illuminati to bring up wagon-analysis, coming from a player who was absent from the game for the first 3-4 wagons.

I can't believe he has the nerve to bring up wagon analysis when he was using the "account-non-activated" excuse to lurk for a huge chunk of the game, and now he's conveniently OFF any wagon himself.

Wow. What an
overreaction

Please point out where I said that I suspect you. In fact, you still haven't even confirmed your case on me.
Hydra of DemonHybrid (DH) and Seraphim (S, Sera)
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

Post by The Illuminati »

-DH
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I see lurking scum Silavor has returned. Notice he doesn't bother to even say why he hadn't posted and tries to ignore the fact that his wagon is viable. Pro-Tip Sil - scum do exactly what you are trying to do ... act nonchalant when under pressure.

Hey Silavor
- Give me the summary of the reasons you are voting for me. Stat. I'd really like to see what reasons you have for me being scummy as you just vote for my while distancing from Nautilus.

@Illuminati
- I haven't noticed a read from you on Silavor other than his hammer is Null. You specifically have said you are not calling him Town.

Reads on Silavor, Gut and Nautilus please.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Benmage »

The Illuminati wrote:In fact, you still haven't even confirmed your case on me.

The no case on me spiel is weak.

DGB's attack is weak, but the reasoning should be evident.

It is now, apparently because you reacted as scum. (I believe thats it)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Benmage »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Hey Silavor
- Give me the summary of the reasons you are voting for me. Stat. I'd really like to see what reasons you have for me being scummy as you just vote for my while distancing from Nautilus.

I'd love to see this too.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:42 am

Post by The Illuminati »

Benmage wrote:
The Illuminati wrote:In fact, you still haven't even confirmed your case on me.

The no case on me spiel is weak.

DGB's attack is weak, but the reasoning should be evident.

It is now, apparently because you reacted as scum. (I believe thats it)

Everything that I've presented to her is complete fact. She voted me for not believing that Sera and I had real life problems and couldn't really get into this game. Is that true or not? That's not a subjective view; it really happened. So we can assume that because she voted me, she found it the scummiest thing in the game so far. I asked her to confirm that reasoning.

She did not explain her 3 reads, although her silavor read is assumed due to her vote on Gut. This is also complete fact. She calls them down and leaves it be. I wanted to know how she came to those conclusions, so I asked her.

She said that "You posted as DH, so you've had time to ISO me", which I replied, asking if she meant that she really believed that 20 seconds = enough time to ISO someone. This is something that SHE said and something that I was curious about.

And her reply to all of this is to say that I'm "OMGUS"ing her. Other than the fact that I said she completely overreacted, where is the suspicion on her, Benmage?
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

Post by The Illuminati »

Let's go indepth with her post.

I never said that it was "the scummiest thing [I've] seen so far."

Why did you vote me, then? With two huge wagons on the table, many more people with many more posts to analyze, certainly something struck a sour note with what I came in and posted. If you were to vote me for lynch within 2 posts, it only makes sense that what I said was the scummiest thing in the game to you.

You just made another scum post, just now. You think "strategic lurking" and a small collection of scummy posts isn't enough? Classic "caught-for-the-wrong-reasons." I'm sorry you played a perfect lurkgame and I caught you with krap reasoning.

I'm still looking for this.

Well duh, he could be scum OR town, there might be the same number of scumbags on his wagon.

So, then explain your silavor town read.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

The Illuminati wrote:
Everything that I've presented to her is complete fact. She voted me for not believing that Sera and I had real life problems and couldn't really get into this game. Is that true or not? That's not a subjective view; it really happened. So we can assume that because she voted me, she found it the scummiest thing in the game so far. I asked her to confirm that reasoning.

The whole real life thing was something I meant to comment on.. Alas being on vacation and reading/posting 99% from a phone hinders my abilities.

-RL happens. PERIOD. DGB. It is a
BOLD
claim to call DH strategically lurking.. and to continue that claim when he's made it abundantly clear RL is fucking him.... The real life claim as some sort of PTW scum coverup is hugely frowned upon on this site, and I do not see DH doing that at all.

I have many examples of RL fucking me.. being semi disheartened/uninterested in a game... while maintaining a uptodate presence in others. Often being 15 pgs behind makes me reluctant to sit down and get my hands dirty.

The Illuminati wrote:
So we can assume that because she voted me, she found it the scummiest thing in the game so far. I asked her to confirm that reasoning.

Nah thats a horrible assumption.

I almost never vote who I think is scummiest. I vote who I think is scummy, and who I think I can get to the noose.

But there's other reasoning for votes... pressure... and as potentially seen here.. reaction testing?

The Illuminati wrote:
And her reply to all of this is to say that I'm "OMGUS"ing her. Other than the fact that I said she completely overreacted, where is the suspicion on her, Benmage?

I have called her attacks weak.
The Illuminati
The Illuminati
Townie
The Illuminati
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:59 am

Post by The Illuminati »

Nah thats a horrible assumption.

I almost never vote who I think is scummiest. I vote who I think is scummy, and who I think I can get to the noose.

But there's other reasoning for votes... pressure... and as potentially seen here.. reaction testing?

Fair enough. I just thought that this far into the game, it'd be weird to switch votes entirely over a post, especially when she responds directly to it and not the fact that I haven't been around.

-DH
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Benmage wrote:-RL happens. PERIOD. DGB. It is a
BOLD
claim to call DH strategically lurking.. and to continue that claim when he's made it abundantly clear RL is fucking him.... The real life claim as some sort of PTW scum coverup is hugely frowned upon on this site, and I do not see DH doing that at all.

Pull the pants off your head, DH at least was posting abundantly elsewhere. How do you explain that RL?

Benmage wrote:

DUH

I started out eager to see how he'd twitch. He's full of twitchy scummy vileness inside. As it turned out.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

silavor wrote:For the record, I never blamed Fate for me hammering Spyre. This is Fate. These are the Fates. Totally different beings. Apparently you all can comprehend Nazi jokes, but not Greek mythology jokes. For shame :(

Also, thinking that loversmafiaSila wouldn't have quickhammered is lulzy and terribad thinking. What can I say, I'm a totally different person in large games.

Gamma, if MoI is
suddenly so cleared
in your eyes because he gave up at L-1 (lolFUCKINGwut? Scum give up all the time too...) why is he not in your list of town reads?

Because despite everything I said I'd still probably be noosing him if you weren't here. He ain't no cleared towns, just not as scums as you are.

silavor wrote:

Also, Gamma what made you pick those games of mine in particular? It's like you randomly pulled them out of a hat, or something. They're not even in chronological order, and one of them is my
second newbie game ever played.
How
exactly
are my newbie games supposed to help someone get a metaread on me?

View your profile->view topics->find all games that you were in (fire and ice wasn't done when I made the list), go through them, post them to thread. It's a list of all finished games that you have on-site at the time. And your play is much more intelligent and more thought out in all of them.
And if you want to not get dead arguing the current case ain't gonna cut it. Giving me why Other people are town or scum just might though.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Benmage »

DH, I just said I've done that shit numerous times...

You want to question me on it?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Errr I meant that at dgb not dh.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Benmage wrote:Errr I meant that at dgb not dh.

Yeah but you're
you

I don't know this DemonHybrid person.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Nautilius »

SILA, ARE YOU MISSING MY QUOTES WITH THE RAINBOW SHEEP?
Nautilius wrote:
silavor wrote:Elli, where are all your elliplanz? Why are you just sheeping, rather than your usual scheming? And how do you fail so epicly at reading me? I thought you were better than that. Also, BS's last post feels rather forced. Possible scumteam found? I think yes.

vote: MoI

Invictus: Baby Spice

Nautilius wrote:Oh yeah sila you're scum aren't you?
However much I loved your haiku go through that corkscrewgearflashofgreen brain process for that hammer for me please. I'll see if it matches with your brain diagram.

ImageImageImage

ANSWER

+ the showing up and just going whyyoupullthosequotesofmelolz.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Initial skim of Illum posts is that he's annoyed scum at being bashed on because of stuff that is related to rl.
HEY DH, YOU PREFER SCUM OR TOWN?
I know when I'm really and busy and stuff I try to avoid my scum games and megalurk there in favor of my town games...
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Baby Spice wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:

BabySpice wrote:The last time I saw this exact arguement, it was also based on a rapid lols lynch, was made by scum, and there was no scum off of that particular wagon.

Link to this please. I’d like to see the what sort of game and when in the game it happened.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17354

That wagon was on scum with his buddies all jumping on early to mid.
Different story here.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Gut »

Scum: Illuminati, Zach, MoI, silavor
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Cmonnnn Naut you know you want to join this amazing wagon.
PRESSURE AND/OR LYNCH THE SCUMZ.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Nacho head disagreement.
But he's still MIA
I'll switch over if he isn't back manana.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Gut wrote:Scum: Illuminati, Zach, MoI, silavor

This reminds me of something - look at how many people are calling Silavor scum but are refusing to vote for him.

Fate and Gut are two I know off the top of my head. When I have more time I'll review who else is. It's rather comical that people say he's scum but outright don't even bother addressing why they aren't voting him or say stuff like "He's a better Invictus vote than actual vote". Seriously.

I'm still waiting for Silavor's reasons why he actually voted for me, Illum's reads on Silavor, Gut and Nautlius, and VitaminR's to pop back up to post something.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh, and I notice that Tarh has posted his Limited Access due to RL but never bothered to address all the comments I made in response to his "Oh, sure that's Meta" vote.

RL does happen but he's promised responses and not come through.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”