Mini 1203: Set's Speed Mafia - Game Over.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Pine »

You're the only one I've caught in the explicit contradiction of "Sens is obvscum, but let's not lynch him."

I am quite finished arguing with you. You are clearly and obviously scum, and I see little to be gained by allowing you to distract me from other avenues of investigation.

I urge you all to consider Beck, alongside Sen, as viable lynches for today. I will vote for either towards day end, but will keep my vote where it is for now.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:Beck, so you think sensfan is scum but your not going to vote him, yet your willing to vlynch ne for not contributing enough etc. instead of saying your not going to get 7 people to vote him why don't you try again. So really its more of a policy vote than scum. We'll find more from Sensfans lynch than we will for mine. If flip town, it doesn't lead you anywhere, the situation around sensfan lying and falseclaiming basically dominated the game, if he's lynch that will find more for town than my lynch. My lynch won't create anywhere to go.
Bo, a can't see what you wrote anymore I'm on my phone, but I disagree, I don't think it was wifom

You said you were going to vote Sens once the game started, why haven't you?

I also disagree, I feel a lynch of you will tell us much more than a Sens lynch would.

If Sens is town we learn nothing
If Sens is scum we learn nothing, except we have dead scum (if he is scum his days are numbered regardless, he can be auto lynched day 2 or 3)

So why not try to lynch a scummy player like yourself or ran and actually learn something
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Beck »

Pine wrote:You're the only one I've caught in the explicit contradiction of "Sens is obvscum, but let's not lynch him."

I am quite finished arguing with you. You are clearly and obviously scum, and I see little to be gained by allowing you to distract me from other avenues of investigation.

I urge you all to consider Beck, alongside Sen, as viable lynches for today. I will vote for either towards day end, but will keep my vote where it is for now.

You clearly don't get it
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Beck »

Beck wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Beck, work with me here.

Give me the scum master plan that is claiming mason with someone who isn't your partner.

I don't know

Tell me the town benefit of it

I can't really see why he would sacrifice himself to save toast, unless him and toast are scum together.

I can't see the benefit of this, unless they really are mason, but by the way that Toast even offered himself up to lynch himself to prove he isn't, doesn't make sense unless this is a big elaborate plan and they actually ARE masons.

earlier I actually believed the mason claim was real based on a slip toast made, than Sens's admitted he was lying which threw me for another whirl wind.

my thoughts

Sens-Scum - sacrificing himself to defend toast makes no sense unless toast is actually scum too. I don't feel this is the case based on the 2nd slip toast has committed

Sens-Town - sacrificed himself to defend toast when he has no clue what toasts alignment is makes no sense at all.

so while I think Sens's play has been ULTRA SCUMMY and I can't possibly think of a town motivation for it, I can't think of a scum motivation for it either and essentially me lynching Sens would come down to a policy lynch.

Typically I am against policy lynches, but Sens is most deserving of one, but we learn ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from his flip.

Sens flipps scum, we learn what? Toast is town? no we don't. Toast is scum? we don't really learn that either.

Sens flipps town, we learn absolutely nothing unless he is actually a mason and this was one huge gambit.

This is where I am at right now, do I policy lynch Sens for being ultra scummy or do I lynch somebody based off my scum hunting abilities.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Pine »

Sens is ULTRA SCUMMY. Let's not lynch him.

Oh, and by the way? We learn plenty from him flipping scum. Because it will condemn his partner as well.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:23 am

Post by Beck »

Pine wrote:Sens is ULTRA SCUMMY. Let's not lynch him.

Oh, and by the way? We learn plenty from him flipping scum. Because it will condemn his partner as well.

which partner?

Toast?

are you 100% sure Sens flipping scum incriminates toast? I'm not
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Beck »

all rblinker has done since suspicion has been cast on him is essentially say "don't lynch me, there are other people doing the same thing I am doint" yet he doesn't take the time to point out any specific examples.

He is using deflection but doing a piss poor job of it.

Also he said once the game started he would vote Sens, however the game has started and he isn't voting Sens..

He claims that he was active in pre-game, but when you look at the content of his posts, he really wasn't, and he admits he wasn't "agressively scum hunting" however if you read his posts, he wasn't scum hunting at all, so essentially he was posting to give the illusion he was being active, but wasn't really trying to catch scum.

and you can't say "it was pre-game so it doesn't matter if he was or not" the fact he ACTUALLY CAST A VOTE IN PRE-GAME MEANS HE WAS PLAYING.

So a person who tries to stay active, votes the most obvious scummy player, but admits he wasn't really scum hunting adds up to....

wait for it

A good candidate for SCUM cause those are actually scum tells my friend.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:29 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck you don't even think I'm that scummy, it's basically a policy lynch so why lynch me when there is someone who you think pretty scummy. If you don't want to lynch SensFan then loom for scum instead of lynching my on a policy vote, it won't help town, actually look for scum to lynch.

About what beck said about me saying I was going to vote SensFan when the game started, its him who's full of shit not me. I retracted the vote on SensFan. I said I would keep my suspicions, people new where I stood, I had suspicions of SensFan, however, I never said I was going t vote him again. So your full of shit not me.

Also beck, what are you going to learn from my lynch.

Bo part of your vote is based on me not contributing enough or anything good, you want to lynch me for not co tributing yet I've contributed more than you and you haven't exactly done much either to help the town.

Same for you norMp, your reason for voting for me is coz I'm staying below the radar as you put it yet you've only posted 13 times, you've stayed even further under the radar, your a hypocrite.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

SpyreX wrote:In fact lets do this right:

Beck, Sens, Toast I propose THE DEATH SQUAD.

If this game gets down to us 4 left and it isn't over (hint: that wont happen) then we can fight with knives.

If you are an investigative role and target THE DEATH SQUAD you are claiming scum.

If you are an investigative role and get a scum result don't teaparty. Out it right away and lets dance.

Leeets get it started in here.

not sure I like you deterring investigative roles from yourself....

but I agree that beck and toast are very most likely town

meanwhile I've seen Ranmaru whiteknight and chainsaw twice (and that's just from a quick ISo skim).

However my Gut doesn't like Bo at all. I think he's a likely partner for Blinker and Cyberbob. My gut thinks they might be the scumteam at this point in time

Cyberbob's posts are just terribad. No content or anything. It's like fencesitting but for the whole game
VOTE: Cyber
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Pine »

Beck wrote:

which partner?

Toast?

Nah, Toast is probably Town. YOU are the partner. Calling him scummy, but defending him. Saying we should lynch him, but refusing to do so right away. Chainsawing those who are advocating his lynch...yeah. Classic scum tactics there, bro. And not even well-concealed.

Unless you want to claim Mason, too. As his buddy, perhaps?

PE: Rblinker, please start contributing positively. The game has started, and pointing out the flaws in Beck's case on you is more difficult when you continue to play into his hands.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Beck »

here is why I suspect ran, the most glaring is posts 50 & 51 - buckles under the accusation that he could be scum so changes his vote OFF OF SENS, and votes me instead

he also spends all pre-game trying to get my suspicion off of Sensfan and even excuses his lying.

the fact ran is defending Sens SO HARD, is another small reason why I am not 100% sold on Sens.

Why would ran be defending Sans so hard?

and why has Ran not been scum hunting at all but focusing on getting attention off of Sens
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:Beck you don't even think I'm that scummy, it's basically a policy lynch so why lynch me when there is someone who you think pretty scummy. If you don't want to lynch SensFan then loom for scum instead of lynching my on a policy vote, it won't help town, actually look for scum to lynch.

About what beck said about me saying I was going to vote SensFan when the game started, its him who's full of shit not me. I retracted the vote on SensFan. I said I would keep my suspicions, people new where I stood, I had suspicions of SensFan, however, I never said I was going t vote him again. So your full of shit not me.

Also beck, what are you going to learn from my lynch.

Bo part of your vote is based on me not contributing enough or anything good, you want to lynch me for not co tributing yet I've contributed more than you and you haven't exactly done much either to help the town.

Same for you norMp, your reason for voting for me is coz I'm staying below the radar as you put it yet you've only posted 13 times, you've stayed even further under the radar, your a hypocrite.

yes I think you are scummy, I just pointed out solid scum tells you have committed. It's not a policy lynch
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Beck »

Pine wrote:
Beck wrote:

which partner?

Toast?

Nah, Toast is probably Town. YOU are the partner. Calling him scummy, but defending him. Saying we should lynch him, but refusing to do so right away. Chainsawing those who are advocating his lynch...yeah. Classic scum tactics there, bro. And not even well-concealed.

Unless you want to claim Mason, too. As his buddy, perhaps?

PE: Rblinker, please start contributing positively. The game has started, and pointing out the flaws in Beck's case on you is more difficult when you continue to play into his hands.

I am defending Sens?, no I am not defending him, I am saying he is an easy lynch later. We won't learn anything from his lynch today, nothing at all.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck, your typically against policy lynches yet your current vote on me is policy vote, you think sens is the most deserving of a policy lynch yet your policy voting me. What on earth. It's really starting to look like your defending SensFan. Also beck, it's not a illusion, I'd your going to lynch someone for not contributing enough then lynch the person with the least amount of posts, I personally wouldn't want ro lynch anyone based on contributing if they don't look scummy. Also I never said I wasn't really scum hunting, I said I wasn't aggressively scum hunting there's a difference, your starting to mess things up now beck.

Also pine, I wil start to look at others and scum hunt, but i think im starting to show why becks and others vote on me is stupid and if beck is going to make attacks then I'm going to defend myself.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Beck »

btw pine, you want somebody defending Sens?

Ran and Spyrex, those two are defending Sens and not even thinking it's possible he could be scum.

Spyrex has declared Sens is town, what are your thoughts on that?

I am more than willing to lynch Sens today, tomorrow, or the next day. I just don't think we will LEARN ANYTHING from him today.

blinker or ran will teach us much more.

and like I said, good luck with a lynch on me, all my lynch will teach you is that I am town and you know jack shit about Sens, toast, or anyone else for that matter
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:Beck, your typically against policy lynches yet your current vote on me is policy vote, you think sens is the most deserving of a policy lynch yet your policy voting me. What on earth. It's really starting to look like your defending SensFan. Also beck, it's not a illusion, I'd your going to lynch someone for not contributing enough then lynch the person with the least amount of posts, I personally wouldn't want ro lynch anyone based on contributing if they don't look scummy. Also I never said I wasn't really scum hunting, I said I wasn't aggressively scum hunting there's a difference, your starting to mess things up now beck.

Also pine, I wil start to look at others and scum hunt, but i think im starting to show why becks and others vote on me is stupid and if beck is going to make attacks then I'm going to defend myself.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, MY VOTE ON YOU IS NOT A POLICY VOTE

you have committed actual scum tells like I already explained.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Beck »

So a person who tries to stay active, votes the most obvious scummy player, but admits he wasn't really scum hunting adds up to....

A good candidate for SCUM cause those are actually scum tells my friend.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck, we will learn something from SensFans lynch, if he does flip scum then we have hit one already. Most talk has been around SensFan and we can look at what peop,e have said about him, who's been defending him,distancing themselves from him etc. Also beck, your ignoring my question of why you think my lynch will find more than SensFan or anybody elses.

Beck, your vote is a policy vote, well could you tell me again what the solid scum tells you think I've done.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Beck »

I'd rather lynch you first, for actual scum tells
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:Beck, we will learn something from SensFans lynch, if he does flip scum then we have hit one already. Most talk has been around SensFan and we can look at what peop,e have said about him, who's been defending him,distancing themselves from him etc. Also beck, your ignoring my question of why you think my lynch will find more than SensFan or anybody elses.

Beck, your vote is a policy vote, well could you tell me again what the solid scum tells you think I've done.

Read post 591
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck, read post 588
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Toast »

At this point:
I would hammer Sens, Ran, or Bo.
I'm suspicious of SpyreX, Beck, blinker (suspicion of blinker growing with every post he makes)
everyone else is neutral

If you have a specific question about any of those opinions, ask away
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

Toast wrote:At this point:
I would hammer Sens, Ran, or Bo.
I'm suspicious of SpyreX, Beck, blinker (suspicion of blinker growing with every post he makes)
everyone else is neutral

If you have a specific question about any of those opinions, ask away

K

why are you suspicious of beck and Spy?
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Toast »

SpyreX wrote:Give me the scum master plan that is claiming mason with someone who isn't your partner.

SpyreX wrote:I'm not one for willy nilly town lying but IN THIS CASE there's more upside: if Toast had bit, then Sens narrows the killin' pool tonight and paints a big ol target on his head (yea, this shouldn't happen but its bleedingly apparent Sens is a VT). Even better* would have been if Toast ate the NK because in that scenario it would make negative sense for Sens to have pulled the stunt (theoretically D2 could start with "OMG Toast agreed to the lie!"

It kills the white noise and starts a direction out of the gate. Something that needs to happen in a speed game.

I'm not commending it, but I understand it.

---

On the flipside the risk/reward for scum (unless both are scum which woo) is much worse. There's not an upside unless its "Hope someone like SpyreX comes to the rescue instead of turning me into slag".

Which woosh.

SpyreX wrote:
It wouldn't be 1-1 because nobody would go after him until MUCH MUCH later in the game. It's not 1-1 killed, it's 1-1 protected. Bad for town.

If you had agreed both of you would quickly be on the scum must kill list and your continued survival would become a death warrant.

I can't believe I'm still arguing this with you.

Basically, the fact that he can't even imagine Sens is scum. "If you had agreed both of you would quickly be on the scum must kill list and your continued survival would become a death warrant. " MAKES NO SENSE if you stop and consider for a SECOND what would have happened if I played along AND SENSE WAS SCUM. This suggests Spy is scum and knows Sens is town or they are both scum and Spy is protecting him badly.

Beck I'm less suspicious of, but I'm still wary because he keeps bringing up my actions in a DIFFERENT GAME as evidence that I'm lying here. Obviously it's possible I've been lying, but until he has some sort of substantial evidence I'm just assuming he's trying to throw suspicion on as many people as he can find any reason to.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Pine »

Beck wrote:you have committed actual scum tells like I already explained.

Where? I've asked for your reasons against blink several times. This is the first you've mentioned scumtells in my hearing.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”