Mini 1203: Set's Speed Mafia - Game Over.

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Beck »

Pine wrote:
Beck wrote:you have committed actual scum tells like I already explained.

Where? I've asked for your reasons against blink several times. This is the first you've mentioned scumtells in my hearing.

Read post 594
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:23 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

@rblinker: Quit being ignorant. Beck's scum tells are actually in one exclusive post. Yes, a post dedicated to the scum tells. #581. Are you reading the game?

Hm...Toast. Your suspicion of SpyreX is based solely on the fact he doesn't think Sens is Scum?

*takes notes*
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Toast »

Does Bo Know wrote:@rblinker: Quit being ignorant. Beck's scum tells are actually in one exclusive post. Yes, a post dedicated to the scum tells. #581. Are you reading the game?

Hm...Toast. Your suspicion of SpyreX is based solely on the fact he doesn't think Sens is Scum?

*takes notes*

Not that he doesn't THINK Sens is scum - it's the fact that his posts show how he didn't even properly consider the POSSIBILITY that sens is scum.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Beck »

Does Bo Know wrote:@rblinker: Quit being ignorant. Beck's scum tells are actually in one exclusive post. Yes, a post dedicated to the scum tells. #581. Are you reading the game?

*takes notes*

Same applies to pine, he isn't reading either
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am

Post by rblinker123 »

And then read post 588. Your not reading it beck, and Bo I'm not being ignorant, and I'm reading the game. Becks scum tell on me is that He says I admitted I wasn't really scum hunting. I never said that I said I wasn't aggressively scum hunting, why you ignoring that beck
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Toast »

We need ran, twisted, noramp, spyrex, and cyber to say something now
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Toast, are you referring to Ram or Spyrex because I also noticed that Ram whilst most of his play hasn't really sparked up much suspicion, never really consider that SensFan could be scum with the whole falseclaiming etc.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:And then read post 588. Your not reading it beck, and Bo I'm not being ignorant, and I'm reading the game. Becks scum tell on me is that He says I admitted I wasn't really scum hunting. I never said that I said I wasn't aggressively scum hunting, why you ignoring that beck

I'll read when I get a moment. I was in the car when you posted it.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:34 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Ok fair enough.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Beck »

Ok just read it, you keep saying I'm policy lynching you but I'm not

Do you know what a policy lynch is?

Policy lynch for Sens would be lynch all liars

What would the policy lynch for you be based off of. Lynch all scum tell commiters?

Than I guess your lynch would be a policy lynch cause I will 100% always lynch people who commit scum tells.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Toast »

rblinker123 wrote:Toast, are you referring to Ram or Spyrex because I also noticed that Ram whilst most of his play hasn't really sparked up much suspicion, never really consider that SensFan could be scum with the whole falseclaiming etc.

Both - twisted asked me about Spyrex, so I answered about him, but I agree that Ran was behaving the same way (in fact, I'd rather lynch Ran than spyrex)
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Beck your not listening. The post 588 which I have now asked you several times to read, quashed your scum tell on me, as your scum tell is that me voting then saying I'm not scum hunting, I never said im not scum hunting aggressively, there's a difference, so now that that disapproves your scum tell, your vote is based on lynching me for not contributing enough which is a policy lynch.
rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

Post by rblinker123 »

I never said im not scum hunting said im not scum hunting aggressively. Thats how the previous post should have been, sorry.
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Noramp »

Blinker I'm suspicious of you because of the way you handled your vote. That quick unvote seems like something a scum who thought he was on the bandwagon would do when he realizes that is not quite the case. And now your reactions to being voted reeked of scum. I'm fairly new but I feel like a good defense is not 'hey don't lynch me, you should lynch him'. Can you remind me on why you unvoted Sens? And you did say that you would vote Sens when the game started but this was before your unvote so I'm assuming your opinion changed.

@ Ran Still waiting for you to answer the two questions i asked you

At this moment I think my most scummy are Ran and Blinker because of above and the fact that Ran is ignoring my questions.

this game moves really fast.
Yarr Owlbear!
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Beck »

rblinker123 wrote:Beck your not listening. The post 588 which I have now asked you several times to read, quashed your scum tell on me, as your scum tell is that me voting then saying I'm not scum hunting, I never said im not scum hunting aggressively, there's a difference, so now that that disapproves your scum tell, your vote is based on lynching me for not contributing enough which is a policy lynch.

I don't feel it has
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Toast: Ok, I think it defiantly is dodgy that both just ignored the possibility that SensFan being scum, as although people have put arguments forward for SensFan claim etc to be town, there defiantly is a scummy side to it, and people should have been suspicious and at least consider he might be scum. At the moment, id like To here a little more from Ram to get a better read before voting and I'm going to have a look at some of Spyrexs play now,
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Noramp »

Earlier Ran said that he knew Sens was town which is strange but he won't clarify what he meant but perhaps its possible that he for some reason knows for certain?
Yarr Owlbear!
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Noramp »

oh and somehow this got deleted from my original post

Spyrex can you clarify your Death Squad idea??
Yarr Owlbear!
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Toast »

rblinker123 wrote:Toast: Ok, I think it defiantly is dodgy that both just ignored the possibility that SensFan being scum, as although people have put arguments forward for SensFan claim etc to be town, there defiantly is a scummy side to it, and people should have been suspicious and at least consider he might be scum. At the moment, id like To here a little more from Ram to get a better read before voting and I'm going to have a look at some of Spyrexs play now,

Your priority should be saving your neck, not trying to find reasons to blame spyrex. I think you're more suspicious than him on everyone's list.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Beck »

Blinker, why have you not voted yet?

You says you would vote him once the game started yet nothing...
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Noramp »

Beck what is scummy about trying to stay active and voting the most obvious scummy player? (from your 591)

Beck you are not reading the forum very closely Blinker said that before he unvoted Sens. Why would he continue to vote Sens after deciding to unvote him? Post 437/8
Yarr Owlbear!
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Beck »

Noramp wrote:Beck what is scummy about trying to stay active and voting the most obvious scummy player? (from your 591)

Beck you are not reading the forum very closely Blinker said that before he unvoted Sens. Why would he continue to vote Sens after deciding to unvote him? Post 437/8

Cause he has indictaed After the unvote, he is suspicious of Sens, so why is he not voting him or ANYONE for that matter?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Beck »

Oh and he is staying active but isn't scum hunting on his own
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 am

Post by rblinker123 »

What. beck your not listening I've said several times I wasn't going to vote him again, i unvoted but wanted people to know where I stood with him, I still had my suspicions. And I haven't voted yet because I've been to busy with defending myself, but I'm starting to look at others now.

Also beck, how hasn't it changed your scum tell? I unvoted I never said I was going to vote again after that, I just still had my suspicions, so how don't you feel it has

Noramp, you never stated that reason, someone else did, your vote was for me being under the radar. Also my defence is not so much lynch me lynch me, it's why lynch me for that reason when someone else fits that reason better and someone has more suspicion on another person but won't vote them. Also the reason I unvoted SensFan was coz I did think my vote was in the heat of the moment, i was tired and it was late. I would like to try to find more suspicion on him before Offically voting when the game started so I though it was best to unvote, however I still wanted people to no I had my suspicions.

Also Noramp, about ram, maybe he has a power role, but we won't no unless he claims which is unlikely so early, so we'll have to loom into him further.

Toast, people are telling me to scum hunt and stop always defending myself, yet now when I'm looking at other players, your telling me I shouldn't focus on that, then what am I meant to do, when I was defending myself you said I was getting more suspicious by the post.
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Noramp »

Blinker is coming off as passive scum trying to stay below the radar.

Thats what I said and perhaps it was poorly worded but what I meant was that you seemed passive because of your unvote and staying below the radar didn't mean that you weren't posting but you weren't sticking to your guns. If you felt Sens was scum or at the very least you were still suspicious of him at the time why not just keep your vote on him its D1 suspicions are all we have to work with. You aren't voting for anyone else so why bother unvoting?
Yarr Owlbear!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”