yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Those of you on solitary votes MUST swap.

Willing to swap to mal seeing as I haven't viewed him too closely, but smallpeoples is failing at minimalism. It's zeroism. Town needs to make a standard pitifully clear. malp's comes from a wording squabble that I just don't get.

If you don't think lurkers are a problem, please note that we have generated 7 pages in 2 weeks. A lurker lynch is needed to regain sanity. Otherwise, Town has no activity standard and WILL fail.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

...okay, we're on page 8. See, we're improving, help me out here! :lol:

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

But the 8pages don't have much content. All I basically saw from Malp was bad reactions to being wagoned upon. He isn't looking for scum, just complaining about who's on him. Its a scum trait. Scum get nervous on possible day 1 lynches, townies don't.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by bristep123 »

malp's wagon built off a fairly nothing remark, however I think his reactions to said wagon are what have sustained it.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that he might well be town now after Rikana's last few posts.

Rikana wrote:Malp won't flip scum, Bristep will still though.

Despite never giving a cogniscent reason for voting for me aside from I pissed him off, this just screams loaded statement. Mal's wagon is the strongest, and likely to be the day's lynch. Rikana know's it's a mislynch so sits off the wagon for town points. Then, tomorrow he can start pushing me based on this line and the town flip.

Rikana wrote:If no one is going for Bristep, I'm not going to make my vote useless.

That being said, I'm fully confident in my town read of malp.

Therefore, I'ma sheep onto Smallpeoples."

Again, reinforces his stance that I'm scum and malp is town, then offers a vote to the competing wagon to Malp's for more town points.

Could be speculation on my part here, but it reads scummy. Same could be said for me I daresay with this post, could be seen as setting up Rikana to fall if Mal flips town.

I'm not a fan of lynching lurkers or no lynching D1 so I'm going to stick with my vote for now and hope I'm wrong about Rik.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Swiftstrike wrote:
@Bristep
Are you really trying to throw a vote and a reason to hop off the wagon quickly in the same post?
underlined

bristep123 wrote:@MOD Sorry Snake, I didn't see you'd added that.
vote malpascp
now that I know it's not going to send him to L1.

@Yabba - I didn't think Rik was playing as two players in game, I just wanted to know if he might be playing other games on MS right now with another account. RE his "I forgot about this game" comment when he actually hadn't participated in any game for 3/4 days up to that point (post history shows a gap of 3-4 days I forget exactly how many), seemed like he just hadn't been around rather than he forgot which would make it a lie about the reason for inactivity. As regards the lulzy play, yeah I see your point that it looks like someone trying to be lulzy without a huge amount of experience. The last post asking smallpeople for reads on everyone could be a good way to jump onto the current target de jour and seem townie, but then the last person who I saw doing the whole "I want reads of everyone from you" stuff (which I hate, because unless you're 100% right scum can use it to pick people apart either now or later on) was town so I dunno on him.

As regards smallpeople again right now all we have on him is lurking. That isn't a definite D1 scumtell on it's own, and while his last "I have nothing to say" post isn't good town play it isn't exactly good scum play either. Are you saying that we should threaten to lynch him to encourage participation, or are you actually calling for his head? Because you seem to imply both during your post.

@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.

If I'd unvoted at the end of the post then maybe you'd have had a point. Mal has been a scum read for a while, I just wanted clarification from the mod that I wasn't sending him to L1 with the vote before I stuck it in. The question to IS was just something I wanted to air and get out of the way. You'll notice from my preceeding posts to this that the point was conceeded and I now have an entirely new reason to worry about my vote.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Also
@MOD
Can you prod anyone who needs prodding, there must be at least 1 player in need of a jab in the ribs especially since we're so close to deadline.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Sky »

I'm done waiting. Moving it to L-1, the deadline is close enough
vote: malpascp
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

VoteCount IV

1. SomeRandomGuy
L-6 (Swiftstrike)

2. Internet Stranger
3. YabbaGuy
4. PeregrineV
5. FightingShadow
6. Rikana
7. JAMFTW -
L5 (FightingShadow, malpascp)

8. Swiftstrike
malpascp
-
L2 (Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking, Sky)

10. smallpeoples343
L-4 (Yabbaguy, PereguineV, Rikana )

11. bristep123
12. Empking -
L5 (SomeRandomGuy, Smallpeople343)

13. Sky

Not Voting

Day 1 Ends Tuesday 12th July 20:30 GMT.
With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well I won't hammer this just yet with randomguy and FS still to post contense in the last few days so instead I'll crank some pressure onthee competing wagon for now

Unvote
Vote smallpeoples
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 am

Post by malpascp »

I've got to make another possible wagon. There are no reason to vote me that doesn't apply to Small as well. And is ridiculous the way he doesn't answer our questions. Deadline is there.

Vote: smallpeoples
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:16 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

I'm back! I seemed to have not declared my V/LA in any of my games in MafiaScum.
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 am

Post by bristep123 »

(Times are GMT, I'm aware they'll be different for other people..)

Sunday 5.35am
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm here.

Sunday 9.24pm
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.

Tuesday 12.16pm
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm back! I seemed to have not declared my V/LA in any of my games in MafiaScum.

Which was it? Were you here and lurking because you have nothing to say, or were you on V/LA?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 am

Post by bristep123 »

malpascp wrote:I've got to make another possible wagon. There are no reason to vote me that doesn't apply to Small as well. And is ridiculous the way he doesn't answer our questions. Deadline is there.

Your content is what has led to your wagon, whereas the lack of content is what's led to smallpeople's wagon. I'd say that they are completely *different* reasons, rather than being the same as you claim.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Internet Stranger wrote:But the 8pages don't have much content. All I basically saw from Malp was bad reactions to being wagoned upon. He isn't looking for scum, just complaining about who's on him. Its a scum trait. Scum get nervous on possible day 1 lynches, townies don't.

IS, you agree with me. Why aren't you trying to make a lynch that tells Town that this inactivity is unacceptable?

bristep123 wrote:
malpascp wrote:I've got to make another possible wagon. There are no reason to vote me that doesn't apply to Small as well. And is ridiculous the way he doesn't answer our questions. Deadline is there.

Your content is what has led to your wagon, whereas the lack of content is what's led to smallpeople's wagon. I'd say that they are completely *different* reasons, rather than being the same as you claim.

Agreed with this though. That does put me at ease a bit more about complacency lynching malp - slightly.

smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm back! I seemed to have not declared my V/LA in any of my games in MafiaScum.

You've owed us a post since the beginning of the game. Excuse invalid.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:10 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

VoteCount V

1. SomeRandomGuy
2. Internet Stranger
3. yabbaGuy
4. PeregrineV
5. FightingShadow
6. Rikana
7. JAMFTW -
L6 (FightingShadow)

8. Swiftstrike
malpascp
-
L2 (Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking, Sky)

smallpeoples343
L-2 (yabbaguy, PereguineV, Rikana, Swiftstrike, malpascp )

11. bristep123
12. Empking -
L5 (SomeRandomGuy, Smallpeople343)

13. Sky

Not Voting

Day 1 Ends Tuesday 12th July 20:30 GMT.
With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by SnakePlissken on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:12 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

And in case you hadn't noticed you now have than just less than 5 hours until deadline..
Show

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 am

Post by yabbaguy »

@mod:
y
abbaguy. Seriously, the uppercase Y looks disgusting. Also, since we're playing most votes at deadline = lynch, what happens with a tie? First to attain that quantity of votes?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:39 am

Yabbaguy.... looks fine to me.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

@yabbaguy sorry about that. Now fixed. In the event of a draw in votes with no majority, it's a no lynch.
Show

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:47 am

Post by yabbaguy »

not everyone capitalizes their username, y'know. ._.

Seriously, I made it when I was 9 on nick.com and never changed it since. Not even inspired by the Flintstones, it just fell into my head.

Anywho... still malp, IS? Because I'm looking at this incident more and more and his willingness to stand up to Empking which set off all these alarms really doesn't look scummy now. I don't think malp was really right to do it, but I don't see the scum intent in that post. I'm thinking malp is just doing things wrong this game.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

Gimme a minute and ill take a look at littlepeoples then.
Show

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 am

Post by yabbaguy »

This is actually really bad. Every single person off the wagons is in lurker-land.

Prod FightingShadow, SomeRandomGuy, and maybe even smallpeoples again if you please?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well I came back on to hammer if needed. Bristep point on smallpeople is interesting and the fact IS wants bother look means I'll hold off a little while longer.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Group Nudge has just been sent
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 am

smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.

I absolutely hate this post of peoples, this is ugly. But it reads more of a bored townie than it does of a lurker scum, for now at least.

Malp has been all frenetic between OMGUS on Emp, to coming up with an excuse, any excuse to push suspicions on whoever is around at the time. In my experience, better behavior would be to refute the points and look find a scum. Maybe even list out points on people, but not necessarily just look for a scapegoat. Its almost as if he is putting feelers out there to see if scum buddies can start a competing wagon for him while he flails.

Im ok with a Malp lynch.

If for some reason we are wrong, we need to go after an off-voter.
If for some reason we are right, then we need to go after the ringleaders of the peoples wagon (sorry Yabbaguy)

And also, Malp was my RVS vote and I want to think my psychic powers still work.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”