NY136: The Death of ReaperCharlie (GAME OVER, Town win!)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:

@Yos
, your D1 words don't match up with your D2 words and actions.

Today, you posited:
Yos, D2 wrote:at the end of day 1, Parama started acting incredibly scummy

But yesterday (D1), when he was posting, you said:
Yos, D1 wrote:On a side note, Parama's most recent posts are somewhere between useless and terrible. Post better, give better answers to PJ's questions.

Which sounds more like you think he's shitty town.

Hmm? No, I meant what I said; that his posting was really bad, and that he had to start answering questions. In a normal situation, that post would have ended with either a vote on Para or at least a threat of one, but I was pretty confident at the time that AlmasterGM was scum and didn't want to derail that wagon that close to the end of the day.

Today, you started the day with no vote for some reason. Then, the mastin thing hit and cleared up. You were active on the site Thursday night but didn't register a vote. Only after three people hopped the Parama wagon did you register your displeasure with him, your first real attack upon him, and your first vote of the day. Why the reticence?

Hmm? My third post of the day, I voted Parama. Before that, I had already said that I would support Meran if he wanted the neighbors to claim, and a big part of the reason for that.

You really can't use "you were on this site" as an argument. I'm currently in 4 games, I don't post in (or even read) all 4 of them every single time I log onto the site.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Amrun »

Parama and Hydra have been prodded.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Parama »

I AM NOT A DORK TO BE PRODDED
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh and I was going to read tonight and then I got distracted. I will totally devote all of tomorrow to reading or die or something
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Siiiiiiiiileeeent niiiiiiiiiiiiight...
Hoooooooooooooleeey niiiiiiiiiiiiight...
Loooooooooook at scuuuuuuuuuuuum,
Aaaaas they fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Lyyyyyyyynch with veeeeeengeaaaaaaaaance,
Muuurdeeer theeem wiiiiiiiiiiiiild...
Hoooooooooold doooooown theeeeeeeem,
Or Suffeeeer froooom Villllle...

SCUUUUUUUUM WHO NEEEEEEEEEEED TOOOO BEEEEEEEEE...
SCUUUUUUUUM WHO VIIIIIIIOLEENTLY DIIIE BY MEEEEEEEEEEE...
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Vote: Parama
. I think that's L-1 or L-2.

I think Parama's behavior can only be interpreted at this point as "he wouldn't go this far as scum"-type antics. He's begging someone to pull this out.

Saporo is also troubling for ignoring Parama while having a bad attack on PJ, and the Hresz situation makes little sense based on her past play. I would be OK with lynching her, too. Also, I think Yos and PJ are probably both town if Saporo is scum.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by saporovirus »

unvote. vote: parama

Of course yos and PJ are both town.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
Hydra
Hydra
Goon
Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Hydra »

toast wrote:saporovirus--strong gut and decent cases. Don't understand her thing with petroleumjelly tho

What thing are you referring to, and what about it don't you understand? Can you detail this more closely instead of using the words gut and such?

Hydra (Thor655 + Magister Ludi)--I had a few issues with him early D1, but he defended himself well. Should we just assume Magister Ludi isn't doing anything?

Hi!

~~~

Mastin wrote:Toasty, mind explaining to me why your list contains exactly three names with asterisks next to them? (If you just pulled the DGB slip, I will lol. Very hard. Those names being Hrez, Pine/Earworm/Ythan, and MBL.)

I checked the prods list to make sure it wasn't that, and, well, it's not.

What is the DGB slip, and what are you talking about here?

~~
SaporoI reread Saporo.
Saporo wrote:I do not like MBL's posts. But that is irrelevant at this point.

What about MrBuddyLees posts do you not like, and why did you declare those feelings irrelevant, and subsequently not worth following up on; ever?

I'm not seeing this Hzres thing, Iec.

unvote

vote: parama

Paramalynch is good. DH has been messing w/ my scum read on him lately. However I am kind of going to refresh my read of petroleumjelly now.

I am down for the Hrezs wagon. His posts of content have mainly been things others have already argued aaaand flakiness.

vote: Hrezs

saporo wrote:Wasn't paying attention to him yesterday.

Is too early to kill a parama.

I don't understand your thought process here. Several problems.

a. Day one, you were very excited to get behind a DemonHybrid lynch, but then dropped that and said you were satisfied for now, and never followed up on those feelings. You haven't mentioned him again. Do you think he is still town?

b. You basically preffered DemonHybrid over parama all of day one, and yet coming into today you seem happy enough to lynch parama. Ok, fair enough, though I didn't see a reason for this switch. However, depsite calling this a good lynch, you've since dropped it despite parama not doing anything at all to make you change your mind besides stalling out. And I think you now have a town read (?) on him. I'm not sure why you changed, but it doesn't look like a clear and logical town mindset.

c. Then, one day one/two you thought Hrezs was probably town, defending him to Iecerint. Today, despite him ALSO not posting much since then, you developed a scum read on him and have since voted him. And since he has been replaced, your argument he is flaky is probably going to be rendered invalid. Are you still content to lynch his new replacement despite what the new guy says?

d. Finally, I'm not sure why you think its too 'early to kill a parama'. Are you saying he's scum, but want to wait until till tomorrow to lynch him, which is a terrible mindset. Or are you thinking he is town, but want to lynch him anyways, which is also a terrible mindset?

Parama on Sunday wrote:no I am posting it all at once so your minds all get simultaneously blown

it's already 6 pages in MS word

Why don't you post what you have then, or do you have nothing? You posted this on sunday, and its now wednesday. What have you been doing?
Hydra
Hydra
Goon
Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Hydra »

heh, a few previews I missed. I am happy with lynching parama, and on a scum flip, going straight after saporo.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Parama »

This is a really DORCish catchup, wouldn’t you agree?
Using a makeshift points system to track my reads. No, it won’t set my vote in stone, but it helps. Positive is scummier, negative is townier. No more than one point per any one argument.

Page 12:
Iece 295 – Thanks for telling us which reasons you thought were good and which you thought were bad.
+1
Meran 296 – Narrowed it down? Didn’t kondi townslip? That’s no fault of your own, yet you seem to be saying you did some sort of work to “narrow it down”. Maybe a bit nitpicky but still.
+1
Meran 298 – This post is useless. No elaboration, just making random claims.
+1
Iece: +1; Total: 1
Meran: + 2; Total: 2

Page 13:
Meran 302 – You’re both advocating your lynch and trying to halt an argument with an attacker. What is this abomination.
+1
Meran 308 – And thanks for telling us what townslip you WERE talking about. <_<
PJ 311:
a)
– I suitably answered that in the post you quoted which is why I didn’t answer MBL specifically. Nice job taking my quote out of context, though.
+1
b)
– I perfectly stated my intentions. It was going to be a policy lynch BEFORE kondi made his post.
c)
– If you don’t like this answer, tough. It’s the truth.
I adequately answered all these questions, if you don’t like my answers, that’s your problem, not mine.
Meran 317 – “Oh hey someone made a decent length something-like-a-case on someone. Saying this will allow me to come back to this wagon later.” This is the feeling I get from this post, dunno about anyone else.
+1
Iece 319 – This is awful. “Nothing’s changed about my top scumspect. Let me change my vote.” “Everything was good, yes, except, hmm, the parts about me being… scummy.”
+1
Earworm 321 – Seems odd that, after doing something like this, you didn’t talk about if your DH read had changed or not, which begs the question… did it?
Iece 324 – You’re not voting your top scumread… sigh. This just always pisses me off.
Meran: +2; Total: 4
PJ: +1; Total: 1
Iece: +1; Total: 2

Page 14:
Sapo 330 – If he was trying to keep attention away from the neighbors, why the hell would he want to out the neighborhood in the first place?
MBL 336 – Why did you vote me? What’s up with the random question? Do you still need me to answer that? Didn’t you realize I was on V/LA?
PJ 337 – Thanks for blatantly bandwagoning. Your reason for voting me, at that point in time, was akin to “I don’t think he adequately answered questions posed to him” even though my answers to everything were more than sufficient.
+1
Meran 338 – Something about the line “Also, can you remove your vote from me, given your stance?” is really bugging me… I remember a similar post in the previous few pages (no I will not read back to find it, screw you). Seems more self-interest than anything. Sirens are going off now.
+1
earworm 343 – Something about this post is giving off townvibes. I think it’s the way that earworm’s going about it – MBL’s vote hop makes no sense, as town or scum, and earworm’s trying to get information instead of attacking him for it. Or something like that. I can’t really put words but I now have another town read, yay!
MBL 348 – Being replaced doesn’t change someone’s role… and while I do hate MoI’s playing style always and forever, I had legitimate reasons to suspect him. Not so much anymore, for obvious reasons, but.
PJ: +1; Total: 2
Meran: +1; Total: 5
earworm: -1; Total: -1

Page 15:
God this page is like a theory battleground. That Meransiel is saying “Just because someone is attacking me doesn’t mean they’re scum” is giving off a slight towntell, because scum would have less incentive to say that than town would. Just FYI, Meran, in a 18p game, statistically, a wagon of 5 players will contain 1 scum, assuming there are 4 scum or more (which is almost a guarantee).
Hydra 368 – Are you reading comprehension much? It’s already been explained several times why that’s a townslip, it IS a townslip or I’m a corpse in manhattan, and why does it sound kinda like you’re trying to discredit the almighty townslip?
+1
Shanba 374 – I wish you’d done more to show me why my attack was wrong, if you disagreed with it.
Meran: -1; Total: 4
Hydra: +1; Total: 1

Page 16:
Iece 391 – If you don’t have scumreads, it’s probably time to reread. I mean that’s kinda what I’m doing sorta I guess? I don’t really like the nonchalant way Iece says this – “Oh hey guys I have 2 scum reads and no other scum reads, I’m not interested in finding any more scum reads right now either. Thanks!” Then again… technically limiting your pool of suspects closer to a lynch is a good thing… eh, I dunno. Something’s still bugging me but it may just be me.
And that’s literally it for this page. Wonderful.

Page 17:
Oh hey, if I had read immediately, then I would’ve saved myself 10 pages of trouble <_<
Go me.
PJ 407 – This is practically the bible of false dichotomy. You seem intent on doing little more than chaining lynches.
+1
Hrezs 408 is just atrocious. Anyone paying attention would’ve seen that MoI put Sens in the actively scummy category, but I have a feeling Hrezs only read the lurker line, and only because he saw his name there.
+1
Frankly I don’t even understand why there was an AGM wagon at this point… and I just read the past few pages somewhat carefully, too.
MBL 414 – questions at me seem completely irrelevant and useless. Yosarian’s been null all game, can’t really think of anything noteworthy he’s done either way, and there’s no reason to give an opinion on AGM now… why did you ask these when you did?
Not a specific post that I want to point out but it’s like… as soon as people stopped pressuring Meran… he started acting way more townie and I like him a lot more now. Still doesn’t fully remove suspicion but we’ll see how it goes from here.
PJ: +1; Total: 3
Hrezs: +1; Total: 1
Meran: -1; Total: 3

Page 18:
DH 427 – On Iece: Scum would put in more effort? That seems… unlikely. Town care about lynching scum, scum don’t. Town have more reason to put effort into their posts. Unless this is some meta thing… and meta is crap so yeah.
DH 429 – Yos is the only genuine vote on your #2 scumpick? If you think people aren’t genuine in their votes… then you’re saying you think they’re lying… which means you should see the player they’re voting as townier because of… but still… what. Is this some sort of contradiction? Or me just reading things wrong? My mind hurts.
DH 433 – Then why the hell do you have him as a scum read? “AGM is probably scum, but he has lots of bad votes on him, so he’s probably town.” This is basically what you’re saying here…
+1
PJ 438 – No, that is not a valid reason. For starters, what have I done that a town neighbor wouldn’t do? Hint: The answer is nothing. And “influence kondi” who is the worst goddamn sheeper on the site? To influence that dude, all you’d need to say is “Vote kondi” and he’s like “OKAY VOTE: KONDI”. Oh and the neighborhood is absolutely dead and has been. There wasn’t a single post between 6/24 and 7/03. And both those posts were me.
MoI 439 – Goddammit, I wish he was still alive so I could hear elaboration on that first line. I’m not sure what he’s even implying there.
DH 448 – Eh, I’d be like “Nice to see you stepping through that revolving door twice” but AGM’s posts were pretty ehh. Not really lynchworthy because he does bring up some valid points but the general attitude is – OH WAIT HAHA I’M SUCH A HYPOCRITE :D. Yeah no attitude generally isn’t a scumtell but the post is still kinda ehh. Eh. Uh.
DH: +1; Total: +1

Page 19:
PJ 455 – “Those last few posts are indeed pretty bad.” You’re not going to go into a point-by-point like you do on everyone else? It’s like you’re saying “Eh I’ll support this mislynch because it won’t hurt me but I don’t want to put effort into pushing it in case people will suspect me for fueling a lynch wagon that already seemed likely.” Oh and yes that is different from trying to start a mislynch wagon, I’ll have you know.
+1
Meran 458 – Holy crap it’s like nobody is even TRYING to push this wagon, they all know it’s gonna go through, there’s no stopping it, and there’s no reason to put their lives on the line for it. I bet every single scum at least paid lip service to the AGM wagon.
+1
MBL 465 – If you’re going this route, you should just ask me what my reads on every player are <_<. Seriously, your questions seem to be getting more and more irrelevant every time you post.
DH 471 – Uh… town vibes I am getting.
PJ: +1; Total: 4
Meran: +1; Total: 4
DH: -1; Total: 0

Page 20:
DH 476 – Don’t freaking speak for me and assume I was thinking the same things you were. I voted kondi because what sane town asks to be lynched? And then we later found out “the not-sane kind who doesn’t read their role PM right but manages to townslip as a result”.
+1
Mastin 480 – Just wondering but where did this mason theory come from? And where the hell did it go? I would +1 this but… for obvious reasons, that’s not going to happen.
PJ 494 – I just want to go back to this post again because it’s fun.
1.)
There’s a then again towards towniness overturning a then again towards scumminess. And I think I went over why MoI’s one thing was a fallacy in a later post.
2.)
Again, tough luck. It’s the truth.
3.)
It actually seems like an excuse to have The Rule Of Threes in your post, thank you very much.
DH: +1; Total: 1

there's a reason I didn't want to post this until it was finished <_<
jerks.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Parama »

now go kill yourselves I'm not voting yet because of reasons that are obvious
I should never go V/LA ever again
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Unvote

Presuming saporo put him at L-1.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

VC2.7

(1) DemonHybrid - Hrezs
(0) Pine
(0) mastin2
(0) Iecerint
(1) saporovirus - Shanba
(6) Parama - mastin2, Hydra, Yosarian2, Meransiel, MrBuddyLee, saporovirus
(1) CrashTextDummie - ToastyToast
(0) Meransiel
(0) MrBuddyLee
(0) petroleumjelly
(0) Yosarian2
(0) Shanba
(1) Hydra - petroleumjelly
(0) ToastyToast

Not Voting: Pine, Iecerint, Parama

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

V/LA: DemonHybrid, petroleumjelly

Deadline: Wednesday, July 20, 6pm EST

Spoiler: Vote History
DemonHybrid - mastin2 > unvote
Pine
mastin2 - Parama
Iecerint - mastin2 > unvote > Parama > unvote
saporovirus - mastin2 > Parama > unvote > CrashTextDummie
Parama - mastin2 > unvote
CrashTextDummie - DemonHybrid
Meransiel - mastin2 > unvote > Parama
MrBuddyLee - Parama
petroleumjelly - mastin2 > unvote > DemonHybrid > Parama > Yosarian2 > CrashTextDummie > Hydra
Yosarian2 - Parama
Shanba - saporovirus
Hydra - Parama
ToastyToast - CrashTextDummie

If there are any mistakes, please let me know.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Parama wrote:*wall I didn't read...at all*
Parama wrote:now go kill yourselves I'm not voting yet because of reasons that are obvious
I should never go V/LA ever again

Loooooooooook at scuuuuuuuuuuuum,
Aaaaas they fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

Lyyyyyyyynch with veeeeeengeaaaaaaaaance,
Muuurdeeer theeem wiiiiiiiiiiiiild...
Hoooooooooold doooooown theeeeeeeem,
Or Suffeeeer froooom Villllle...

SCUUUUUUUUM WHO NEEEEEEEEEEED TOOOO BEEEEEEEEE...
SCUUUUUUUUM WHO VIIIIIIIOLEENTLY DIIIE BY MEEEEEEEEEEE...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, Oh, Gooooooooooood,
Leeeeeeeeeeeeeet them diiiiiiiiiiiiie...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee'll be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
For tiiiiiiiiime aaaand spaaaaaaaaaace...
Toooooooooo have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun,
And feeeeeeeeeel so greeeeeeeeeat...

FREEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUS POOOOOOOOOOOR,
FROOOoooOOOOOOM THIIIS CUUUUUUUUUUUURSE....

Sheeeeeeeeeepheeeerds quaaaaaaaaaaaaake,
Aaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeir siiiiiiiiight...

Goooooooo aannnd freeeeeeeeeze,
Scuuuuuuum, in your heeeeeeeeart...
Knooooooow that weeeeeeeeeeeee,
Poooooost kings shouuut for bloooooooood...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT WITH EEEEEEVERY POOOOOOOUR IN YOOOOOOOUR
"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY" BOOOOOOOODY, FOOOOOOOOOR WEEEEEE'LL WANT MOOOORE...

Confirm
VOTE: Parama
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Vote: saporovirus

More use here than in Not-voting-land.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by Meransiel »

It is funny how badly Parama wants to lynch me.

Parama wrote:
Meran 296 – Narrowed it down? Didn’t kondi townslip? That’s no fault of your own, yet you seem to be saying you did some sort of work to “narrow it down”. Maybe a bit nitpicky but still.
+1

Well yeah kondi's townslip narrowed it down.

Parama wrote:Meran 298 – This post is useless. No elaboration, just making random claims.
+1

Random claims that happen to be correct.

Parama wrote:Meran 302 – You’re both advocating your lynch and trying to halt an argument with an attacker. What is this abomination.
+1

I knew I was unlynchable Day 1 because of my claiming Tracker. So obviously running me down like that would be detrimental to town :roll: .

Parama wrote:Meran 308 – And thanks for telling us what townslip you WERE talking about. <_<

You're welcome. Now get some glasses.

Meran 317 – “Oh hey someone made a decent length something-like-a-case on someone. Saying this will allow me to come back to this wagon later.” This is the feeling I get from this post, dunno about anyone else.
+1

Um, yes...and?

Meran 338 – Something about the line “Also, can you remove your vote from me, given your stance?” is really bugging me… I remember a similar post in the previous few pages (no I will not read back to find it, screw you). Seems more self-interest than anything. Sirens are going off now.
+1

Trackers shouldn't have a higher self-interest than townies in general? What gives?

God this page is like a theory battleground. That Meransiel is saying “Just because someone is attacking me doesn’t mean they’re scum” is giving off a slight towntell, because scum would have less incentive to say that than town would. Just FYI, Meran, in a 18p game, statistically, a wagon of 5 players will contain 1 scum, assuming there are 4 scum or more (which is almost a guarantee).

Nice backtrack there, I expect to be back to 0 by page 30.

Not a specific post that I want to point out but it’s like… as soon as people stopped pressuring Meran… he started acting way more townie and I like him a lot more now. Still doesn’t fully remove suspicion but we’ll see how it goes from here.

I love being right. Especially since my posting style didn't really change on that page. Or I am probably the only person on the forum who thinks that flailing is not a scumtell. Ohwell.

Meran 458 – Holy crap it’s like nobody is even TRYING to push this wagon, they all know it’s gonna go through, there’s no stopping it, and there’s no reason to put their lives on the line for it. I bet every single scum at least paid lip service to the AGM wagon.
+1

I didn't like AGM too much, you know.

This will sound like OMGUS, but I am not moving my vote from there no matter what he posts. But his death must not come until after he posts all his analysis.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:32 am

Post by Parama »

Meran I don't want to lynch you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Shanba
Shanba
So win
Shanba
So win
So win

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Shanba »

TBH, mbl, Parama's behaviour today doesn't strike me as particularly indicative of his alignment at all. Yesterday he was reasonably active and did some amount of scumhunting (if mediocre scumhunting). Today? Well, he fell behind, and then spent the whole time defending himself. I mean, I have to reread to be sure, but I'm pretty sure the accusations came before the scumhunting stopped, and it's not uncommon at all for a player under a lot of pressure who's also behind to drop dramatically in scumhunting. It's like, you only have so much time and effort you can spend on a game.

I dont want to argue this too hard, because I'm not really that sure he's town, but I don't think the case against him is very strong.

Yos: Do you think PJ is scum?

Mastin - your posting is obnoxious.

Everyone - thoughts on saporovirus please
(10:50:24 PM) xcaykex: GODDAMNIT I DONT WANNA GET RID OF MY TENTACLE RAPE PORN

Ribbit.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

Shanba, why didn't you say that earlier? It feels like you're last-minute white knighting him.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Meransiel »

DemonHybrid wrote:Shanba, why didn't you say that earlier? It feels like you're last-minute white knighting him.

But for what it's worth, I do think sapo's attitude today is indeed scummy.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Hydra
Hydra
Goon
Hydra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Hydra »

petroleumjelly wrote:Hrmph.

Unvote: Hrezs, Vote: Hydra. Where are you two at? Whatcha thinkin'?

Well, Ludi has been reading and yelling at me mostly.
I've been playing other games and being a useless blivot.

Let's look at what we have...oh wow, a lot of pages of PJ vs. Yos, and...oh, look, people are still slowly working up to lynch Parama but his scum buddies are getting skittish about it.
Yeah, I'm where I was last time I posted and feel fine with where I'm at.

Copy/pastaed Parama's post into MS Word. Had to make it a 16 point font to be 6 pages long. I kind of doubt his eyesight is so bad that he needs to do that. Calling it all a lie. Calling him scum. Last minute leap off by Iec looks super sketchy. Happy with lynch that is obviously going to happen and should have happened three days ago before I needed to be prodded. <3 Mastin for knowing when confirming a vote is awesome, but he's an innocent child so, bleh, thanks for no helpful reads ;)
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Parama »

Did you quote it first? because y'know there are tons of links, which I said is what made it longer.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:39 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Hydra wrote:Had to make it a 16 point font to be 6 pages long. I kind of doubt his eyesight is so bad that he needs to do that. Calling it all a lie. Calling him scum.

May be important to note that Parama had been writing his catch-up posts in the QT, the page 20 one being written on 7/9. Take what you will from that.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:43 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Hi, Parama!

Wow. So let’s see. I’m scummy enough to get four “points” because:

1.)
I said you hadn’t answered questions satisfactorily, but you think you have;

2.)
I voted you (i.e., “blatantly bandwagoned you”);

3.)
Eight days into the game, I created a “false dichotomy” (nay, I preached from the “bible of false dichotomy”) and was “chaining lynches.” Apparently I need both of these things explained to me, because I can’t even see a charitable argument for either of those accusations. And:

4.)
I retracted my townread on AlmasterGM and only said his “last few posts were pretty bad” without going into detail.

~

Well gee, if that’s the reason I have “four points” (and am apparently the second most scummy player in the game other than Meransiel), then please, just keep giving me +1's. Every single one of those are patently stupid. You have
not
been answering questions. I
pressured
you with a vote soon after I made my case on you. And I lost confidence in my Townread on AlmasterGM when he suddenly tried to wagon SnowWhite last-minute on Day One for "lurking."

I agree with Hydra that your post does not look anything like “six pages on Word.”

Unvote: Hydra, Vote: Parama
. You are now at L-1.

~

Also, <33333 CrashTextDummie. Let me know who the scums are, please.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Parama »

See, now I posted an unfinished catch-up and everyone and their mother are jumping to conclusions.

Great job, guys. "HEY POST YOUR CRAP OR WE LYNCH YOU" *posts what he has far* "YOUR CRAP IS BS BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING ACCUSATIONS AND NO CONCLUSIONS, DIE."

WELL NO WAY THERE ARE NO CONCLUSIONS IN A HALF-FINISHED CATCH-UP POST.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”