SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

FS - I mentioned that there was already a wagon in the post that you quoted, aswell as mentioning 2 others on the wagon - even if i didn't name them by names, i am by no means pretending that the ideas i presented were new, seems like a bit of a misrep to me? You seem extremely scared of perceived buddying with you, when i've made absolutely no attempt at that, have I? I mentioned you at the end of that post to demonstrate that i felt IS was being oppertunistic also and was using it against you previously, that's all.

I don't like arguments such as 'the next person who votes me is scum' I really don't see town reasoning for such a blanket statement. I liked the previous arguments against IS, I didn't like the way he dealt with his wagon and that's where my vote comes from.

[Quote="peregrineV]
It sounds like your defending your V/LA timeline, which makes no sense to me. Maybe it's just the tone of the posts, but not liking them.
[/quote]

I was simply mentioning it as some of the suspicion on me was in part due to it, It's not something which clears me but nor should it be something which helps to incriminate me. So things such as me not having my vote on Malp whilst i had supported that wagon previously for instance isn't a genuine tell, i was quite willing to have put my vote there and it's things like that which made it important to bring up, if I had come into day 2 shitting on the wagon, I'd understand that my V/LA would do nothing to help my case.
Town: 2-1
-=-
Scum 1-1

Alive in: 0
Dead in: 0 : Ongoing game
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Shadow, a White Knight is those assholes that sit on their white horse and act like they are the the most confirmed townie of the bunch. They use arrogance and patronization to get their point across on all the lowlives because they believe that they are beyond reproach. They enjoy commanding others and getting the townies to follow them along like sheep; sheep who never suspect Sir White Knight of being scum. As if they commanded some extra respect from the rest. Those bastards always turn out to be scum and I make it a mission to ensure that they dont fuck the town over by endgame.

You're just jealous.

*gallops in on my trusty white horse, majestic music plays*

*through mask, in a gallant, manly voice*
IT IS I! I BRING TO YOU JUSTICE AND THREATS OF DEATH TO THOSE WHO LURK! LONG LIVE ACTIVE GAMES! DEATH TO MINIMALISM! WE SHALL OVERCOME!

So
*points sword at SRG*

...can you give a layman's summary as to why Sir Estranged One of the Internet is scum? To my understanding, you don't like this "blanket statement" of his and you find the others "trustworthy". Is that all?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

yabbaguy wrote:
Shadow, a White Knight is those assholes that sit on their white horse and act like they are the the most confirmed townie of the bunch. They use arrogance and patronization to get their point across on all the lowlives because they believe that they are beyond reproach. They enjoy commanding others and getting the townies to follow them along like sheep; sheep who never suspect Sir White Knight of being scum. As if they commanded some extra respect from the rest. Those bastards always turn out to be scum and I make it a mission to ensure that they dont fuck the town over by endgame.

You're just jealous.

IT IS I! I BRING TO YOU JUSTICE AND THREATS OF DEATH TO THOSE WHO LURK! LONG LIVE ACTIVE GAMES! DEATH TO MINIMALISM! WE SHALL OVERCOME!

So
*points sword at SRG*

...can you give a layman's summary as to why Sir Estranged One of the Internet is scum? To my understanding, you don't like this "blanket statement" of his and you find the others "trustworthy". Is that all?

other than that his coasting and trying to get town points at the same time, i'll comment more in the morning, it's 2am and the partner wants to sleep soon :(
-=-
Scum 1-1

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Make him wait, this is more important.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

Internet Stranger wrote:Shadow, a White Knight is those assholes that sit on their white horse and act like they are the the most confirmed townie of the bunch. They use arrogance and patronization to get their point across on all the lowlives because they believe that they are beyond reproach. They enjoy commanding others and getting the townies to follow them along like sheep; sheep who never suspect Sir White Knight of being scum. As if they commanded some extra respect from the rest. Those bastards always turn out to be scum and I make it a mission to ensure that they dont fuck the town over by endgame.

Thank you. I get what you're saying even through the bitterness. =P

SomeRandomGuy wrote:FS - I mentioned that there was already a wagon in the post that you quoted, aswell as mentioning 2 others on the wagon - even if i didn't name them by names, i am by no means pretending that the ideas i presented were new, seems like a bit of a misrep to me? You seem extremely scared of perceived buddying with you, when i've made absolutely no attempt at that, have I? I mentioned you at the end of that post to demonstrate that i felt IS was being oppertunistic also and was using it against you previously, that's all.

The point revolves more around the way you said your points on Internet Stranger . . . I think it's more likely to be a matter of word choice activating my gut, now that I'm a few hours removed from my original read of it. Which is why IS is taking precedence.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Locke Lamora replaces smallspeople343 welcome him.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Day 2 - Votecount II

SomeRandomGuy - L3
(yabbaguy, PeregrineV, Internet Stranger)

Internet Stranger - L3
(Rikana, FightingShadow,SomeRandomGuy )

3. yabbaguy
4. PeregrineV
FightingShadow - L5
(Empking)

6. Rikana
JAMFTW - L5
(Swiftstrike)

8. Swiftstrike
10. smallpeoples343
Empking - L4
(JAMFTW, Sky)

13. Sky

Not Voting - Locke Lamora

Day 2 ends Friday 29th July at 18:30 GMT +1. With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.
Last edited by SnakePlissken on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Hi all, at work right now but will get a proper post in tonight.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Locke Lamora wrote:Hi all, at work right now but will get a proper post in tonight.

Off-Topic: Love your books!!
The Lies of Locke Lamora
Red Seas Under Red Skies

Yes, this is a plug. Read them! They're good!

On-Topic: Welcome! Are you scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:44 am

Post by yabbaguy »

My favorite pasttime: calling this obv masculine person LoLa. :lol:

"It seems that I've gotten everyone to hate me, despite the fact that
some of them didn't care
. This is all biased against me anyways, so if you guys want me out, then good-bye."

Wait Peregrine - doesn't this suggest he's trying to say scum don't care, they just want him mislynched? For someone who's replacing out and is now detached from the result, that is a wicked Town thing to say.

I think you're reading this through blinders. Don't marry yourself to the possibility that he's scumslipped, I've had some abusive relationships with false scumslips in the past. If anything - I think that is uberTown.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

yabbaguy wrote:My favorite pasttime: calling this obv masculine person LoLa. :lol:

"It seems that I've gotten everyone to hate me, despite the fact that
some of them didn't care
. This is all biased against me anyways, so if you guys want me out, then good-bye."

Wait Peregrine - doesn't this suggest he's trying to say scum don't care, they just want him mislynched? For someone who's replacing out and is now detached from the result, that is a wicked Town thing to say.

I think you're reading this through blinders. Don't marry yourself to the possibility that he's scumslipped, I've had some abusive relationships with false scumslips in the past. If anything - I think that is uberTown.

I don't know. Honestly, he sounds like he's talking to himself, then to his mother in the same sentence. Then, to the general public, then to the players in this game. And it sounds like he's complaining that if you don't hate him then you don't care about him, and that's a good thing. :?

Either way, this sounds more like it would come from my brother while playing Monopoly right before he flipped the board up and ran away than from someone in a online forum game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

@IS
This was going to be the basis of a question I planned to ask someone else
Internet Stranger wrote:This may not be the only game he is pulling that crap in,
hence my question of him being a troll ALT.

So I read your ISO to check where you asked this question, can you point it out as this is the only time you use ALT in you ISO that I can see.

@Peregrine

PeregrineV wrote:Not sure there was anything addressed to me, but the EmpKing vote accomplished what it was supposed to do-get him to post something besides votes. Will look for more of that later.

Yes there was something addressed to you, and I'm not sure I buy that reasoning, what made you think that by placing that vote no explanation would mean that he would then post something besides just votes?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Swiftstrike wrote:
@Peregrine

PeregrineV wrote:Not sure there was anything addressed to me, but the EmpKing vote accomplished what it was supposed to do-get him to post something besides votes. Will look for more of that later.

Yes there was something addressed to you, and I'm not sure I buy that reasoning, what made you think that by placing that vote no explanation would mean that he would then post something besides just votes?

I didn't think it would, and don't think it did, but he's talking more (relatively), so that works for me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

SnakePlissken wrote:
Locke Lamora replaces smallspeople343 welcome him.

Eeek, a mod command!

Welcome LL!
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Sky »

Empking wrote:
While Shadow could be joining the IS bandwagon, it isn't as if Empking has been doing anything much insightful.

You're strawmasnning me. I didn't accuse him of just not being insightful I asccused him of making a long uninsightful post. The long is just as important as the uninsightful with having an actual scum tell.

Thanks for the new vocabulary word. That makes sense, and I can see the uninsighfulness in his post, but at least he's here now, and I'd like to hear more of him. And the length of the post isn't necessarily long. I'd say medium. You can quote a lot of things to add bulk obviously. But it's probably longer than anything I've ever wrote. I'll wait and see what else Shadow contributes. Not much judging the post above me.

For those confused--to summarize--my vote on Emp is for his active lurking that has spilled into Day 2.

Still waiting on Rikana to give reason to his arguments.

And welcome Locke! I eagerly await the much needed contribution.
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Rikana »

PeregrineV wrote:FoS:Smallpeoples replacement
You die next.

Sky wrote:Still waiting on Rikana to give reason to his arguments.
huh?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Rikana wrote:
JAMFTW wrote:Sure, fine, that's the way you play. Whatever. But semantics? Really?

In a game that revolves around reading into, and dissecting, words, what people say, and how they say it, you don't think language can come into play?

Having said that, how about contributing to the discussions instead of acting all defensive?
Usually semantics don't find scum.

You haven't contributed in your accusations, so don't play hypocrite.

Btw. I think the scum were scared of Bristep after further investigations, and not trying to frame. Perhaps frame was secondary, but it wasn't the primary reason for Bristep dying.

Bristep BU and IS dead.

Further investigation notes that IS is how Yabba is calling him out.

Therefore, I can do this.

Unvote, Vote: InternetStranger

Rikana, since you must clearly be acting, Sky is referring to this garbage post right here that no one can really make any sense about. Clearly im not scum, but yet you flung some spitwads at me and then forgot all about them. Oh wait, were there a bunch of other people you want to kill too? like Peregrine, etc?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Rikana »

Bristep wanted you and BU dead.

I can thrive on his legacy.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Not quite finished reading through yet, but the one thing that stuck out to me on D1 was SomeRandomGuy. There's basically no intent to hunt scum in his posts at all until 8 or 9 posts in, which is nearly a week of the game, and even once he actually takes a stance on Malp, he still qualifies it and doesn't really put any real force behind his argument when doing so. The fact that he came in right as other people were trying to get things going and just ignored the state of the game to start a series of random questions speaks to me of a desire to bog down the game in pointless discussion rather than find scum. A lot of people seem to be guilty of doing very little on D1, but SRG actively takes the game away from scumhunting, which is worthy of my vote.

Vote: SomeRandomGuy

I'll finish my reread and get some more thoughts up later.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

SomeRandomGuy wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:

You're just jealous.

So
*points sword at SRG*

other than that his coasting and trying to get town points at the same time, i'll comment more in the morning, it's 2am and the partner wants to sleep soon :(

I realised i forgot about this, here goes.

It's general inconsistancies which worry me for instance:

IS wrote:
Im ok with a Malp lynch.

If for some reason we are wrong, we need to go after an off-voter.
If for some reason we are right, then we need to go after the ringleaders of the peoples wagon (sorry Yabbaguy)

to his next post:

is wrote:
LYNCHED (Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking, Sky, Swiftstrike, Smallpeople343)

So like I said, at least one of these people is scum. Obviously, its neither me or Bristep. I nominate JAM

A very quick turn around there, from an off voter should be targetted if the malp lynch turned up town to someone on the wagon MUST be scum.

[quote="IS]Does anyone else find it peculiar that the two off-voters from the Malp lynch are suddenly hopping onto my easy wagon?
[/quote]

Now, which one is it? You seem to go between thinking we need to look at an off-voter to looking at the people on the Malp wagon, back toward 'off voters' being an issue.

It's things like this and the general tone of IS's posts which make me uneasy. I also can't shake off what i felt was scummy behaviour in Day 1 - I didn't have much to add in Day 1 myself as Locke has just pointed out but i was fairly transparent about that fact IS however was criticising content and adding nothing for quite a while.

I guess though the main issue is simply how decisive his posts sound, some of them exude a type of arrogance even I at my worst am not capable of. Am I sure at this point that he is scum? No, not really but he stuck out to me and I put my vote down to show that.

Locke wrote:
A lot of people seem to be guilty of doing very little on D1, but SRG actively takes the game away from scumhunting, which is worthy of my vote.

You've got people who said they didn't really get into day 1 because they had nothing to go on, you've got IS and Emp criticising the lack of good content and somehow my RQ's is the scummiest thing? There was nothing to go on other than an argument which was becoming rather circular, it seems a lot of people don't like the RQ's, that's fine I was just trying to start discussion going alongside that might have given something, even if small to go on. Obviously that seems to have been a bad decision.
You've come right into the game and thrown your weight onto a wagon, ladies and gentleman if you lynch me, when I turn up town, this is likely scum on my wagon right here.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Gah, stupid tags :(
-=-
Scum 1-1

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Rikana wrote:Bristep wanted you and BU dead.

I can thrive on his legacy.

You did realize that saying this was going to cause a re-read, right?

And that when we re-read Bristep, we're going to have questions, like "What do you mean, Rikana?"

And you would have to point to specific Bristep posts that support you claim that Bristep wants IntStrng and BU (who is yabba) dead. Like this one.

But, we're also going to read everything else Britep said.
You: Post 66
Him: Post 67
You: Post 69
Him: Post 71
You: Post 110
Him: Post 112

So, to match your translation of his "legacy", I need you to point out
1. Where he wants Internet Stranger dead.
2. Where he wants BeautyUndead (yabbaguy) dead.
3. Why is looks like your trying to buddy up to Bristep
post mortum
, esp. given the only record we have of your interactions indicates suspicion and voting of one another.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 am

Post by yabbaguy »

The biggest allegation against you is that the bulk of your posts are useless.

Empking - use your splash attack!

vote:Empking[/vote]

lol used the 2 different tags.. VOTE: empking

This is acceptable.

47 POSTS, 2 DAYS LATERAye tis me, was it the auron avatar that gave it away or my buggering up of the vote tags? I hope it's the former, the latter only points to me being identifyable through my idiocy which actually hurts my feelings a wee bit :p Oh and happy birthday dear boy, i'd be all cliche and give you the gift of a vote but i think it's already been done

Bandwagon hopping had happened at this point. Chooses not to participate. Not everyone did though.

It's quite a small group, i'm not sure whether being 2nd favourite is a compliment or not, though i guess so long as Orlando Jordan isn't number 1 i'm not too fussed , but aye chris stone indeed.

Don't know how you guys feel about RQS but i kind of like it, if only to get a feel for how people formulate answers and of course getting to know people here just a tad better.

1) How many games of Mafia have you played?
2) Do you prefer to play as scum or town?

I feel a bit lonely only knowing 2 other players here

1) I think i've played around 4 or 5 mostly being on another site only one (ongoing game) here.
2) I like playing town, working out power roles has never been as fun to me as scouting for the bad guys, though a game i recently played (and was scum) with 2 scum teams and a member of each scum team and 1 member of town being in an inner council was great too, i had the extremely dangerous to me town IC member to try and find... Shame that the same night i killed him the other mafia team thought they'd pop me off to help their faction and the IC

RQS is dumbassery after the game has already begun. But that's null too.

18 POSTS, 1 DAY LATERsmallpeople wrote:
2) I actually prefer the scum role cult, because how long you survive (cult leader) depends on so many variable because you actually have to find who is scum who will lead to life or death.

Scum hunting to avoid recruiting scum sounds like fun tbh, I've not tried it but it does sound like a fun role

1) What is your favorite role?

I mentioned in the answer to my own question the time that i played as scum with and Inner council, i found this role to be really fun, i was the Godfather of the scum. Essentially I had to try to gain as much info from my scum buddy as possible, we were told an IC existed as it was an open game or semi open, i forget. My aims were to obviously do the usual scum thing whilst trying to find the town IC member - if i hit the oppisite sides scum IC it would have been bad the info the town ic would give out would suck for my team. This was a really great role because i felt like i was in a fairly unique situation the other IC scum was the other teams godfather (which i had some suspicion of thanks to my scum buddy) and so i was the only one who could safely make a night kill on the town ic.
Other than that, I tend to like the VT role, on the site i play i always end up eating a night kill and so it's about the best role i can be there to be pro-town I've not yet had a third party role, which i believe i'd also love to play.

So he's still wallowing in RQS but not seemingly retrieving any useful information.

I asked the random questions a while ago, i wouldn't say they've killed the game though - the only thing that was truly going on has still been going on along side them

I answered the question as the guy who posted the questions, if you'd like to disregard my answer and wait for swift to give you the exact same one be my guest.

well, in the first post you feel that your vote means 'something' why is it before that you said what's going on is 'not much'.

I actaully agree that asking people to remove their votes is a
wee bit scummy
, but it's not necessarily a scum tell but the fact that you made that post and then made the case that it's 'not much' later seems a wee bit scummy too. You explained that your vote isn't JUST rvs motivated yet down play the case later... what's going through your mind? it seems
a little hipocritical
but hey, i'm not 100% sober...
i could be reading it wrong

Drunk or not, it's cautious operating. I thought alcohol was supposed to relax people a bit more? Why so inhibited?

AFTER JULY 4 WEEKENDWell the weekend is done with so we really ought to get things moving again. I'm not really sure what there is to latch on to at the moment. Rikana's response to Bristep is something that will be interesting to see but how much substance there is in the whole argument i'm unsure, still though some of the reactions seem a wee bit odd. One thing I don't usually like however is people asking for votes to be removed, especially so early in the game where the chance of being hammered is low to say the least, over defensiveness never does anything to help me trust somebody.

"interesting" "not really sure". Weasel words. This is not characteristic of you, I know it.

20 POSTS, 3 DAYS LATERdon't like Malp's reason of asking for the vote to removed, simply because that reason was not followed up and jumping to say 'well i was reaction fishing' seems a little defensive and it completely underminds the reason. If you make scum aware of what you're doing, they're likely going to avoid it like the plague or use it in a way to look good.

Also, at this point in time i find Bristeps posts to be aggressive, i've seen him play like this as town and thus he's leaning town to me, so I don't think the wagon (at least in the beginning) is / was scum motivated - which in general makes me feel happier with it.

I'm not willing to take this to L-1 just yet, I don't want the possibility of a self hammer since the thread has been quite quiet and we don't have much more going on:

FoS malp

It's just too long. Posts were being in plentiful quantities elsewhere, but you're avoiding this game. You're EXTREMELY hesitant to actually do crap with your suspicions, only then did you take arguably still indecisive action against malp.

START OF D2, JULY 15Right, extremely sorry for my inactivity toward the end of the last day, it seems i neglected to pay my internet bill and could only leech on my partners macbook at an unsecure connection. I'm going to be reading the game through properly tonight and will post what i feel at that point.

Okay, yes, genuinely need the reread. But he was around up until the 10th, and I was entering the game at this point and screaming "smallpeoples [LoLa], you're a fucking brick".
*crickets*
Nothing.

No other votes were down when he actually went V/LA, to his credit. But there were shenanigans and he should've come over here at least once. He could've.

@JAMIn all fairness to rikana what would the point of defending the person who is to be lynched by calling another player scum who he then proceeds to night kill and have both flip town be?

I'd find that much more suspect if Bristep hadn't have died in the night and was being set up for a day 2 lynch. I actually find because of that scenario that my read on Rikana is leaning town.

Why is it that you find it to be so suspect?

The one thing about Rikana's posts there is that they're quite conclusive, leave no room for backing out of the opinions easily.

TOO. SLOW. TOO. SLOW.

2 DAYS, 24 POSTS LATERYeah FS, i was aware it was quite WIFOM something i try to avoid for the most part but i just didn't see how that particular situation painted Rikana badly and just wanted to mention it as the flips were seemingly being pushed against him which seemed to lack logic.

I'm not sure what to make of JamFTW at the moment, Rikana is leaning town mostly down to gut and his general aggressiveness, he just seems to be genuine, IS i'm also unsure of, I noticed previously the 'this game is full of junk' style comments and was waiting for something from him that would drag it out of that stage which doesn't seem to have came, I'm not willing to vote on him just yet based solely on that but it is suspect in my mind.

FS, what do you now think of Emp? It seemed day 1 you had a bit of a hardon for him and he's not been mentioned in this most recent post. Just wondering what your thought s on him are now.

unsure unsure sorta suspect unsure. I've been over this.

@meOr perhaps after my V/LA i don't feel as caught up as I'd like to be and need a proper read through again and some more information to go on. I'm still not caught up as much as i'd like and would like the chance to go through some ISO's and fully develop reads before showing a commitment to something just because others seem in some cases fairly certain. I'd also like to hear more from FS because he hasn't had a lot of posts for me to read back on and Emp seemed to be his previous scum read who he has now not mentioned, trying to work out if his motives for the case against IS that he presented are clear would be quite a big thing with my reads.

Nah.

What I'd say for you is to look at the other game i'm in (Newbie 1117) the inactive periods here will match up there, including the time i hadn't posted my V/LA. I had hoped my internet would be up much quicker than it was, the reason my posts slowed up before finally the v/la is because i was leeching internet across the road, the connection there got quite bad to the point of being unable to connect most of the time and my only real access to the net from then was walking to another street with my partners macbook which i did once or twice to prod dodge / say i'll be back soon. This was the reason i didn't place a vote onto Malp I had put an FoS in place i didn't want to take it to L-1 real early and by the time i got back to this game again the day had ended.

The inactivity has left me sort of treading water, both in my reads and post content - something which will shorlty be rectified.

As for my suspicions: I had been a little suspious of FS, this is why i asked about his dropping of Empking as one of his scum reads, it seemed a little odd, he's explained it fairly well and so that has cleared it up mostly for me. IS seems to be the most likely candidate to me: I find myself trusting 2 of the people on the wagon, I find that his commenting on lack of content yet adding little is as detrimental to town as lurkers yet also putting himself out there in good light, if FS seems oppertunistic to him, that seems oppertunistic to me.

VOTE: Internet Stranger

So now the IS vote comes down at long last - took him 4 days. The inactive periods did NOT match though, you had the ability to come to this game and you didn't. You just didn't want to play this game for some reason.

It's been SUCH a problem throughout the whole game. You just aren't scumhunting actively, you're taking such a laid back approach to the game and watching ourselves fuck up. You should get lynched just for letting us fuck up anyway due to your wishy-washiness and the times when your lack of activity had no excuse.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 am

Post by yabbaguy »

I might do myself a favor by at least mentioning that all of the above was SomeRandomGuy. :lol:

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

There's still very little for me to answer to in that post Yabba.

-Stupid random questions: Yes
-Not being as active as i should have been? Certainly.
-Scum hunting badly or very little? Aye.
-Wishy-washy? Perhaps.

Should I make a list of everyone who has been guilty of at least one of those things? How about those who were guilty of 2 or 3?

About the V/LA thing - how about you also look at the neruzian empire game i'm in - i've STILL not caught up there since my V/LA It was not a case of not wanting to play here, rather that the other game i'm in (newbie 1117) had more going on, i was more upto date with it and such, same goes for the offsite game i'm in. your legitimate points i will discuss, speculation on me not playing here because i'm scum or w/e else is completely unfounded.

yabba wrote: You just aren't scumhunting actively, you're taking such a laid back approach to the game and watching ourselves fuck up. You should get lynched just for letting us fuck up anyway due to your wishy-washiness and the times when your lack of activity had no excuse.

You seem to be moving very quickly toward a defence when i flip town here, Yabba.
-=-
Scum 1-1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”