[Mini 1208] Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery (Over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:FATE SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M FUCKING TOWN YOU FUCK

and guess what my role isn't as confirmable as I thought but oh well

INB4FATECALLSTHATSCUMTOO

Fate just admit you fucking suck at reading me and let's look elsewhere

His ISO is FILLED with "SHUT THEFUCK UP IM TOWN" but he's just blowing hot air, he hasnt DONE anything town.

This one is one of my favorite exchanges as well:
hindu wrote:/confirm

Reck's not scum. His scumplay with me was nothing like this. Fate pulled scum and needs to die.

Vote: Fate

I'm horde.

Reck's literal NEXT post:
Fate seriously are you scum trying to emulate your town play here, because none of this feels genuine

OPPORTUNISTIC AS SHIT>

First it was all "SHUT THE FUCK UP FATEYOURE WRONG"

Then Hindu's DUMBASS (alignment tbd) comes in with a Fate vote, and Reck goes "HMMMM YEAH MAYBE FATE IST EH SCUMZ."

With the most VAGUEST of setting up suspicions, "none of this feels geniune" what a load of SHIT is that? its Reckscum trying to set me up if a wagon comes my way for a mislynch.

Then Valern comes out with a vote
and

reck wrote:Where have I deflected?

I don't give a damn about figuring out Fate's alignment. Fate & I either steamroll each other as town or fall to infighting all the time, and it always sorts itself out eventually. Why would I be so concerned with figuring out one person's alignment?

MORE FUCKING DEFENSE.

Reck's ENTIRE ISO is defense and fluff posting. "Why should i be concerned about figuring out one person's alignment" are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Reck would be concerned priority nuber ONE with figuring out iff me and Parama are town, so we could steamroll this shit. But here he gives bullshit excuses to NOT be scumhunting me?

FUCK

THAT

SCUM

NOISE.

My god Reck is SCUM

I AM RIGHT

RECK IS SCUM

SCUMSUCMSUCMS

WHAT THE FUCK IM EVEN MAKING A FUCKING CASE YOU DUMBFUCKS

PARAMA GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND READ THE FUCKING THREAD
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Seacore »

Finally lets approach my case again

1. Early VT claim is scummy because it's an attempt to look harmless and a set up to explain away the fact that you haven't been NK'd. Please explain the town reason for declaring you are a VT and thereby helping the scum narrow down on hitting town that have PRs.

2. You declared that it is fun to see a post restricted fate. If I came home and said to my wife "Iceskating on a lunch break is fun" and she said "Really? Did you go ice skating on your lunchbreak?" and then I replied "no, I never said I did, I just just said it was fun". Then I am being a dick who was intentionally trying to mislead her with my original statement. She is fully entitled to think I went ice skating based on my original statement.
This is what you did. I would like to know why you did it, you have not explained why you did it.

3. You then declared, even more forthrightly, that Para had a PR. When Reck dismissed that as a stupid idea you then defended it. Later you pretended that the whole thing was not a serious comment. Why? Why did you defend it if it wasn't serious? Why did you say it wasn't serious if it was worth defending? I also find the timing of it suspicious. You seemed to all but admit that yourself in your first reply to my case when you said "It makes sense, but too much WIFOM" So my explanation then was fine, but since then when I've explained it even more clearly, it's now a bad explanation... interesting.

4. Your "confusion" over factions. I wasn't putting words in your mouth, I was giving you another option. Please clarify. Are you : a) Confused about what alliance and horde means? or b) Now understanding what alliance and horde means? If it is a) I'm saying that your confusion that you exhibited is an attempt to shirk responsibility for what's going on. If it's b) why were you pretending to be confused earlier?

5. This was your first comment after my case on you

kiwieagle wrote:
this gave you enough confidence for both my lynch and Vals?

This is not "your case is weak" this is not "I'm not scum, because...." this is "holy crap, I'm busted"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:This is a good wagon. The role PM confusion thing is exactly the vibe I got from the question.

Look at this buddying up to Seacore (who is misguided and pissed off at Kiwi's subpar play. Kiwi's play is stupid and subpar but it is NOT scum motivated. Shut the FUCK up Seacore)

My god

Its so fucking BLATANT
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:hmmm.

xRECKONERx wrote:
Unvote

Then he gets cold feet.

Kiwi is just TOO obvtown, that not even Seacore's dumb missupicions will be enough to get that wagon go.

So Reckscum realizes "ah fuck, this wagon is gonna make me look too bad. I can't push this any longer."

Who the fuck is voting now?

Does Reck have ANY READS?

Seriously.

I SKIMMED the other fucking Ninja games, and Reck had two/three scum called out in the first FIVE FUCKING PAGES.

This game?

He HAS.

NOTHING.

NOTHING.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Valern wrote:Image

Kiwi is lowhanging fruit imho, and Seacore is trying to chain lynches. Reck's unvote is ++ townpoints.

Seacore-
If you think Kiwi is trying to protect/distract from me (ie you think we're scumbuddies) why are you avoiding my wagon?

UNVOTE: Reckoner
VOTE: Seacore

get youf fucking VOTE back on Reck.

His unvote is NOT townish, it was DESIGNED TO LOOK FUCKING TOWNISH.

If you are town do NOT BE FOOLED SO GODDAMN EASILY.

Seacore has never drawn scum and he STILL fucking hasn't.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm considering following you on this wagon Fate. I don't know Reck's play, but I know yours and I'm leaning towards following you. But I still find Kiwi scum. There's no town motivation for any of the shit that he's doing, he's pinging my scumdar like no D1 player ever has.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

you can look at anything ive done and describe it as townie or scummy

lynch me if you will, though im still waiting on th efulll faction claims to announce my role and ability

im town and im worried that if youre town youre making a stupid fucking decision here to go 1v1 with me
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:that's a stupid fucking idea that would lose a townie + whatever you are

stop being retarded this shit isn't even remotely locked down

oh look at THIS early fucking townie claim.

LYNCH IT WITH FUCKING FIRE.

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SUSPICION OF MY RECK?

YOURE JUST AS FUCKING SCUMMY AS HOOPLA WHEN SPYREX PUT HER IN A 1V1 AND SHE BACKED THE FUCK DOWN

YOU SCARED

FUCKING

SCUMBAG
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

fate this isn't a fucking ninja game
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

Seacore wrote:I'm considering following you on this wagon Fate. I don't know Reck's play, but I know yours and I'm leaning towards following you. But I still find Kiwi scum. There's no town motivation for any of the shit that he's doing, he's pinging my scumdar like no D1 player ever has.

He's just a BAD FUCKING PLAYER.

There's no SCUM motivation either, and the way Reck danced around that wagon means Reckscum HEAVILY implies Kiwi town.

Please trust me Seacore on this, please.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

because i hav enothing to gain from this

if im town, you get lynched. i dont know your alignment yet so its fuckin retarded to go 1v1
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:fate this isn't a fucking ninja game

IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME FUCKIGN EXCUSE FOR YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF SCUMHUNTING?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

TELL ME WHO YOUR BUDDIES ARE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:you can look at anything ive done and describe it as townie or scummy

lynch me if you will, though im still waiting on th efulll faction claims to announce my role and ability

im town and im worried that if youre town youre making a stupid fucking decision here to go 1v1 with me

"IF" IM TOWN

LOL

JUST LIKE HOOPLA HERE LET ME FUCKING QUOTE IT FOR YOU
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hey fate remember how i made you bow down and worship me in the SDC QT because you were wrong like a thousand times and i was right every time?

yeah you're ognna bow down and worhsip me here too you fuck

you are nowhere near as good at reading me as you want to believe you are
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

my buddies are you and seacore

trololololol

ps i was the first one to point out that kiwi's post made my scumvibes tingle and seacore put a reason to my vibes but then i realized KIWI HAD ALREADY CLIAMED and saw that it was invalid since he did know his race/class
green shirt thursdays
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by smargaret »

Faction: Horde

Seacore, I think you're reaching. Kiwi doesn't sound scum, he sounds confused town. He's reacting poorly to pressure, which is interesting, but also doesn't mean that much given his join date. I just don't see how he could claim properly and then think everyone in the game was human - I think there's some misinterpreting/misrepping going on, and I think Seacore is really reaching with the deflection from Valern argument.

Kiwi, why do you keep bringing up post restrictions (you've done so twice, that's not just idle joking)? Did you read the previous game? And would you please put your comments outside of the quote box; it makes it very difficult to follow the conversation back and forth.

And p-edit, did Fate just try to clear Seacore on his history of random outcomes continuing to be town? Fate, I thought you were math something or other! I'll look at Reck, but I'm more interested in Seacore right now. Besides, Reck thinking he can clear himself and saying so doesn't feel like Reckscum to me.

EBWOP again: Ugh so much capslock.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Seacore wrote:Also also, what the hell

In #166 you are denying that you ever said Fate has a post restriction

In #168 you are saying that you explained why you said Fate has a post restriction

What? How can you have explained something you never did?

NO.
NO.
NO.

STOP
STOP
STOP

THIS IS GETTING SO STUPID.

I SAID "ITS FUN TO SEE A PR FATE""

I DIDNT SAY FATE HAS A PR.

I JUST READ A GAME WHERE HIS PR IS HE HAS TO CHANGE COLORS

this

NOW

STOP

MISSREPING ME
Not never dead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

im ont scumhunting yet cuz i need alignmentclaims to enact my plan to fullcialm with abilities
green shirt thursdays
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by smargaret »

and fuck it, I quit with trying to keep up with the ninjas. Kiwi, you had no reason to say that in this game.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

smargaret wrote:
Faction: Horde

Seacore, I think you're reaching. Kiwi doesn't sound scum, he sounds confused town. He's reacting poorly to pressure, which is interesting, but also doesn't mean that much given his join date. I just don't see how he could claim properly and then think everyone in the game was human - I think there's some misinterpreting/misrepping going on, and I think Seacore is really reaching with the deflection from Valern argument.

Kiwi, why do you keep bringing up post restrictions (you've done so twice, that's not just idle joking)? Did you read the previous game? And would you please put your comments outside of the quote box; it makes it very difficult to follow the conversation back and forth.

And p-edit, did Fate just try to clear Seacore on his history of random outcomes continuing to be town? Fate, I thought you were math something or other! I'll look at Reck, but I'm more interested in Seacore right now. Besides, Reck thinking he can clear himself and saying so doesn't feel like Reckscum to me.

EBWOP again: Ugh so much capslock.

To your question:

I sincerely have no idea why I have mentioned post restrictions twice.
I just did.
Not never dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Fate »

KIWI SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR VOTE BETTER BE ON RECK

NOW HERES THE PARALLELS FROM HOOPLA SCUM WHEN CONFRONTED WITH A 1V1 FROM SPYREX TOWN:

Hoopla wrote:I know I am town. And if you are too, you're going to throw the game away to scum tomorrow. As they get both of us dead for free, plus whoever they NK. There's still a 50/50 with DDD/SSBF and if we lynch wrong, we don't get to vig Faraday or deal with whoever is left from Prana/Kise/quadz until D4, potentially leaving us in a 3:2 endgame on D4.

From your perspective, if I'm scum and you're town, that's great - a 1 for 1 probably works. From my perspective, me being town and you being scum would probably have good results from a 1 for 1 too. But the fact you're willing to risk it if you're town makes me suspect you've got a good/unpredictable scummate in there somewhere that you can accept the 1 for 1 loss, if you don't gain town credit for suggesting it. Maybe you're hoping it doesn't go through, and you can con Zito? I don't know.

NOTE THE SIMILAIRITIES?

NOTE THE FENCE SITTING ON SPYREX'S ALIGNMENT, STILL WANTING TO CALL THAT SLOT SCUM BUT NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE 1V1 (because she and here RECK really ARE scum)?

YOU SEE?
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

smargaret wrote:and fuck it, I quit with trying to keep up with the ninjas. Kiwi, you had no reason to say that in this game.

I KNOW.
MY BAD.
MOVE ON
Not never dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Fate »

xRECKONERx wrote:im ont scumhunting yet cuz i need alignmentclaims to enact my plan to fullcialm with abilities

FUCK YOUR SCUMPLAN THAT WILL LEAVE US ALL DEAD AND YOU STILL ALIVE FOR "X" REASONS AND YOUR GAMBTIS AND SHIT

RECKTOWN DOESNT SETUP PLANS TO WIN THE GAME THROUGH NIGHT ACTIONS

RECKTOWN

SCUMHUNTS

AND BREAKS GAMES..

YOU

ARE

FUCKING

GUARANTEED.

SCUM.

I DONT EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOUR BULLSHIT FAKECLAIM
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

quote Fate in another game i dont remember: "Reck you're good at scum"

quote Fate now "RECK IS SO OBVI OMG HES SCUM"

if im good at scum in your poinion do you really see me being this obvious early on

shut the fuck up

also lol at tryig to use another persons meta to make me look like scum

god youre terrible
youre not this terrible
stop it
green shirt thursdays
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

Seacore wrote:Finally lets approach my case again

1. Early VT claim is scummy because it's an attempt to look harmless and a set up to explain away the fact that you haven't been NK'd. Please explain the town reason for declaring you are a VT and thereby helping the scum narrow down on hitting town that have PRs.

2. You declared that it is fun to see a post restricted fate. If I came home and said to my wife "Iceskating on a lunch break is fun" and she said "Really? Did you go ice skating on your lunchbreak?" and then I replied "no, I never said I did, I just just said it was fun". Then I am being a dick who was intentionally trying to mislead her with my original statement. She is fully entitled to think I went ice skating based on my original statement.
This is what you did. I would like to know why you did it, you have not explained why you did it.

3. You then declared, even more forthrightly, that Para had a PR. When Reck dismissed that as a stupid idea you then defended it. Later you pretended that the whole thing was not a serious comment. Why? Why did you defend it if it wasn't serious? Why did you say it wasn't serious if it was worth defending? I also find the timing of it suspicious. You seemed to all but admit that yourself in your first reply to my case when you said "It makes sense, but too much WIFOM" So my explanation then was fine, but since then when I've explained it even more clearly, it's now a bad explanation... interesting.

4. Your "confusion" over factions. I wasn't putting words in your mouth, I was giving you another option. Please clarify. Are you : a) Confused about what alliance and horde means? or b) Now understanding what alliance and horde means? If it is a) I'm saying that your confusion that you exhibited is an attempt to shirk responsibility for what's going on. If it's b) why were you pretending to be confused earlier?

5. This was your first comment after my case on you

kiwieagle wrote:
this gave you enough confidence for both my lynch and Vals?

This is not "your case is weak" this is not "I'm not scum, because...." this is "holy crap, I'm busted"

Your repeating and repeating the same shit hoping someone actually reads.
Not never dead.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”