[Mini 1208] Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery (Over)

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Friend wrote:
UNVOTE VOTE RECK

Jesus, you people. Take the 1v1, what's the worst that can happen? You really think they're BOTH town?

Yes.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Seacore »

This just in people:

Opportunism = Seeing some scummy behaviour and building a case on it.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

lol 11 pages...
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

#1) If you guys lynch me, fine. Don't take Fate's 1v1 bullshit, though. When I flip town, go back and actually start scumhunting again and don't necessarily just immediately go after Fate just because he's a fucking idiot in this game. He very well could be scum trying to take out the most vocal person besides himself; but he could also just be really fucking stupid town. If you want to lynch me because I'm genuinely scummy, okay... but don't do it because of this 1v1 bullshit.

#2) Regarding Fate's #226 -- of course I didn't say "This is a stupid idea that would lose us an awesome power role", because I'm *not* an awesome power role. I have no real way to be useful aside from a one in one-hundred chance that I'm right on the money with my ability. I don't have the mindset of a PR because I'm basically a glorified townie. This ability sucks my dick, in a bad way. Like a cheese grater.

#3) Friend, your vote on my wagon comes at a really opportunistic time.
FoS: Friend

#4) I will try to wade through Fate's bullshit and make an actual response to his case, but most of it is just the following: quote random Reck post, ascribe arbitrary meaning to it (not actual scumhunting), call him scum. That's it. Fate has been calling me scum since page one. This "case" on me is just him looking for anything he can find to call me scum. I could iso any one of you and do the same thing Fate has done to me and make the case sounds equally as convincing, but really look at the content of what he's put out -- it's utter shit.

#5) I suppose I can go ahead and claim now, just so it's out of the way and these last three claims (or however many are left) will just be left up to WIFOM, but here goes:

I am a
Dranei Shaman
. My ability is called
/w
(I don't get what that means). All I am is a neighborizer, but there are certain restrictions on it: first off, it's only one-shot (something I didn't realize until later when I went to go re-read my role PM [post 90, iso 25]). Secondly, it will work on members of the alliance. Thirdly, it will not work on members of the horde. Lastly, it [redacted] on members of the Scarlet Monastery.

My original plan to confirm myself was to just neighborize the same person over and over again, thus confirming that I couldn't be performing the kill AND neighborizing people in the same night. Then I saw that it was a one-shot ability, and cursed aloud to myself. So, now my ability is nothing more than a weak one-shot investigation, which is why I wanted the claims so that I could try to hit someone within a faction group and see the results to determine their faction alignment. I'm not sure at this point if it'd be smart to reveal [redacted] or not before the rest of the people claim. Thoughts?
green shirt thursdays
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Seacore »

So it does
"A" on alliance
"B" on horde
and
"C" on scum

why bother asking us to claim factions?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:38 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Ellibereth replaces swankidelic.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:39 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Vote Count 1.3

or
Ellibereth has joined the group.

12 players remain; 7 votes needed for a lynch.

xRECKONERx (3)
- Fate, Seacore, Friend
Fate (2)
- kiwieagle, Hinduragi
Seacore (2)
- Valern, smargaret
Valern (1)
- BrianMcQueso

Yet to vote (4): Starbuck, Ellibereth, Parama, xRECKONERx
Show

:

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate's Relentless(ly Obnoxious) Assault on Me:

By the time his first non-confirmation post of the game rolls around, he's already dismissing me as scum and trying to woo Parama to his cause. He also completely misreads my "fuck the alliance" post as me trying to say "fuck the Parama/Fate alliance" when I meant "fuck the Alliance" because I'm Horde. This is just the first place where he has twisted something I've said in order to specifically make me look scummy.

He produces no real content, tells RBT to claim, and votes me. Iso 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are all just him emptily calling me scum without a single shred of content whatsoever. By this time, we're 170 posts into the game and he has yet to even so much as broach an actual reason for voting me. When he finally makes his case, it's terrible:

Fate wrote:ISOs #1-3 are all fluff and "oh hai guys." He is so uncomfortable in his posting.

Read any OTHER game with RECK and Parama, Reck already has six town reads by PAGE ONE, and is crushing the game as he goes.

THIS GAME? He's focused on, fucking ALLIANCE AND HORDE claims, and the most OPPORTUNISTIC fucking suspicions I've ever seen.

For the first part, I'm uncomfortable in my own posting because I'm trying to tone it down a bit ever since everyone started getting butthurt over my usual playstyle. And Fate knows just as well as I do that this has come up quite a bit in Mafia Discussion recently.

For the second part, you can read plenty of games with Parama & I where I don't have six town reads by page one (I can provide links if you guys want). I swear to god, having a few games where I steamroll as town suddenly means if I'm not on fire or something, I have to be scum. It's bullshit.

For the third part, yes, I'm focused on finding A/H claims. It's relevant to my ability, as I've now already claimed. For someone who is yelling about me not doing any real hunting, Fate has done absolutely zero and instead has spent the whole game just tunneling. And that's "tunneling" in the truest definition: locked onto me his first post of the game, does nothing but call me scum and find ways to twist every post around into me being scum with no real backing or evidence.

Fate wrote:Here he buddies up to Parama IMMEDIATELY for his dayvig.

He is then IMMEDIATELY called out for, "how does that make him town?" and he goes:

"Hmmm you're right. [WEll I still know Parama is town and wish to buddy him."

RECKscum wanted to buddy up to Parama and called him CONFTOWN when he shouldn't have, but then awkwardly backtracked when called out.

You call me out for buddying up to Parama for his dayvig... and in
the very fucking last paragraph
, you were complaining about how I wasn't clearing people left and right. So which is it? Am I scum for clearing people so quickly as town, or am I scum for not clearing people like I usually do?

I was mistaken on the Parama dayvig thing. I just didn't see scum having a power that imbalancing in the game, but I suppose it's possible, given the votesteal from the last game. I hadn't considered it.

Fate wrote:Still no evidence of RECK SCUMHUNTING GAMEBREAKING. Just "lol who we up against?" Tht shit doesnt' MATTER to Recktown. Recktown READS people and breaks the game early, here he's literally not even trying to pretend hunt.

This is only a partially true meta. There's no spark or passion or fire or steamrolling here. This is just a simple case of me being town but not really giving a fuck, and there are WAY more examples of me being town but not giving a fuck than there are of the townReck you're describing.

Fate wrote:His ISO is FILLED with "SHUT THEFUCK UP IM TOWN" but he's just blowing hot air, he hasnt DONE anything town.

The funny thing is, given the role I have, asking for Horde/Alliance claims actually IS pro-town since I can then use that to try and find scum. BTW, what have you done that's town? Serious question. So far you've just tunneled me and been obnoxious.

Fate wrote:First it was all "SHUT THE FUCK UP FATEYOURE WRONG"

Then Hindu's DUMBASS (alignment tbd) comes in with a Fate vote, and Reck goes "HMMMM YEAH MAYBE FATE IST EH SCUMZ."

With the most VAGUEST of setting up suspicions, "none of this feels geniune" what a load of SHIT is that? its Reckscum trying to set me up if a wagon comes my way for a mislynch.

Yes, because you
are
wrong. I wasn't concerned with you being scum because I just wasn't concerned with you being scum. When Hindu pointed it out, though, it did feel less genuine than normal. I can't remember a single fucking game where townFate has been this wrong about me, or has had to force a case on me so hard. It makes no sense to me. So yes, it does feel less genuine to me, because of EVERYTHING I JUST SAID.

Fate wrote:MORE FUCKING DEFENSE.

Reck's ENTIRE ISO is defense and fluff posting. "Why should i be concerned about figuring out one person's alignment" are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Reck would be concerned priority nuber ONE with figuring out iff me and Parama are town, so we could steamroll this shit. But here he gives bullshit excuses to NOT be scumhunting me?

MY ENTIRE FUCKING ISO IS DEFENSE POSTING BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TUNNELED ME FROM THE START OF THE GAME AND I NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO BE ON THE OFFENSIVE YOU FUCKING IRRITATING SHITBIRD

Fate wrote:Look at this buddying up to Seacore (who is misguided and pissed off at Kiwi's subpar play. Kiwi's play is stupid and subpar but it is NOT scum motivated. Shut the FUCK up Seacore)

Or, it's legitimate agreement with Seacore.

Fate wrote:Then he gets cold feet.

Kiwi is just TOO obvtown, that not even Seacore's dumb missupicions will be enough to get that wagon go.

So Reckscum realizes "ah fuck, this wagon is gonna make me look too bad. I can't push this any longer."

No, kiwi pointed out that he had already claimed and exhibited a complete understanding of his class/role, so the case Seacore had became null and void.

Fate wrote:I SKIMMED the other fucking Ninja games, and Reck had two/three scum called out in the first FIVE FUCKING PAGES.

And this isn't a ninja game, which I explicitly stated in the first posts of the game. And like I've already said in this post, it's because I didn't want to go through all of that "wahhhh outta game alliance" bullshit all over again, so I tried to tone it down here. Your response to me explaining this?
Fate wrote:IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME FUCKIGN EXCUSE FOR YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF SCUMHUNTING?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

TELL ME WHO YOUR BUDDIES ARE

When you use the Ninja games as a launching pad for an attack on me, and I explain to you this isn't a fucking ninja game so your comparison is invalid, you turn around and just throw the whole ninja thing out the window, and try to make me scummy for mentioning it? Fuck off.

Fate wrote:His unvote is NOT townish, it was DESIGNED TO LOOK FUCKING TOWNISH.

So you basically believe that I'm dumb enough to be as obvious as you've mentioned, but smart enough to pull off an unvote gambit like that? You should also realize the contradiction in what you're saying: IT WAS DESIGNED TO LOOK TOWNISH versus HE GOT COLD FEET BECAUSE KIWI IS OBVTOWN. It cannot be both, so pick one.

Fate wrote:oh look at THIS early fucking townie claim.

I didn't claim townie, you fucking idiot.

I'm not either going to bother with the next part of Fate's case, because he's comparing my meta to Hoopla's meta. It's just fucking terrible. Now he's screaming about me being modconfirmed scum and generally being a fucking nuisance. His case is utter shit, I have logically destroyed every terrible point he has tried to make. You know, at this point... well nevermind, not yet.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Seacore wrote:So it does
"A" on alliance
"B" on horde
and
"C" on scum

why bother asking us to claim factions?

Because C isn't a result completely unlike A or B.
In fact, C
is
A or B, but I don't want to say which otherwise scum will know which faction to fakeclaim into (if there are any scum left to claim).
green shirt thursdays
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Seacore »

Mod, you missed Hindu's vote, he's voting me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Basically, if I neighborize someone who has claimed Horde, or am not able to neighborize someone that has claimed Alliance, they're scum.
green shirt thursdays
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Ellibereth wrote:prein flake incoming

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha
Psychic...Psy
duck.

Hai.
Alliance.
FLASH OF GREEN
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Seacore »

Yep, but not both. So either scum who have claimed horde are safe or scum who have claimed alliance. Is it Day or Night? I'm assuming Night.

By the way, /w is the whisper command, allowing a player to privately talk with another player.

As in
/w Fate I think I kinda believe Reck's claim
And Fate would get the message "Seacore whispers I think I kinda believe Reck's claim.

What's odd about this ability is a game command. Which is unlike all the abilities from Deadmines. All those abilities were class abilities. Power Word shield for example. /w, while it makes sense, is just a command not an ability. I think that makes me believe it more though.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:03 am

Post by Seacore »

It also doesn't exactly seem like a scum ability. I mean, scum are AI, they're hardly going to be typing whisper commands.

Does anybody know if Reck has actually played WoW? Because /w is a very common command, so anybody who plays it should immediately recognise the ability. Anyway, midnight here, I'm going to bed.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh shit, I thought the whisper command was /r. My bad.

It doesn't say if I'll be able to talk during the day or not, though I don't know why that matters.

And yes, scum who have claimed Horde vs scum who have claimed Alliance are safe, which is why I said this is basically useless unless I just so happen to hit correctly.

PREDIT: Yes, I've played WoW, but it has been months. And I always typed out "/whisper", never just "/w".
green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Parama »

YAY, 4 PAGES OF CRAP WHILE I SLEEP
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Seacore »

xRECKONERx wrote:Oh shit, I thought the whisper command was /r. My bad.

PREDIT: Yes, I've played WoW, but it has been months. And I always typed out "/whisper", never just "/w".

How are these things the same?

You didn't know what /w did, you thought it was /r but you've typed /whisper.

That's odd and it's making me rethink my reread. Which is more reason to go to bed, which I am!

Also welcome Elli.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't know, I never learned "/w".

I even Googled "/w" when I got my PM but all I got was W Magazine and stuff about George W Bush. That makes... a fuckload of sense, though. The "whisper" command isn't universal among all games, whereas "r" to reply I've used in other stuff as well (like League of Legends) so it sticks out more in my mind. usually I typed "/whisper" or just right-clicked and picked whisper or message or whatever it was from the drop down list
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Fate »

/r SO FUCKING WHAT. GET YOUR ASS BACK ON HIM.

RECKS GAMBITING WITH A SCUM NEIGHBORIZER, WOW, FANCY FAKECLAIM.

OH LOOK HE'S POSTING ABOUT /W AND STILL HASN'T SCUMHUNTED ONE IOTA

HE.
IS.
MOD.
CONFIRMED.
SCUM.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Fate »

ELLI I'M PRAYIN YOU DIDN'T GET A SCUM PM

GET IN HERE WITH ME AND PARAMA.

RECKS WALL OF DEFENSE ISN'T WORTH RESPONDING TO, THAT'S ALL IT IS.

DEFENSE.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

hahahahaha

So I claim and it's just SCUMFAKECLAIM

The rest of your points I have responded to and you just go NOT WORTH RESPONDING TO AT ALL

Fuck you Fate, this is just lazy play, regardless of what bullshit alignment you are
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You do realize, Fate, it's really hard to actually scumhunt when the entire game is you screaming for my lynch, people agreeing/disagreeing, and me having to be on the defense all the time, right?

How about if you want me to scumhunt, drop this fucking bullshit
green shirt thursdays
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Ellibereth »

SCUM NEIGHBORIZER

MEMORIEEEEEEEEEEEEES

reck wrote:also I can confirm myself as town N1 just saying

If you still think I'm scum after N1 feel free to superkill

My original plan to confirm myself was to just neighborize the same person over and over again, thus confirming that I couldn't be performing the kill AND neighborizing people in the same night.

RECK, that takes more than one night no?
FLASH OF GREEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Fate »

Fence sit moar on my alignment you scumbag.

RECK doesn't whine "its hard to scumhunt"

You wouldn't be run up if you were town, you woudlnt need to defend yourself if you were town, SO THE ENTIRE GAME has been focused on your scummass, yes, which is why you can't find the time to fakehunt.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes, it does.

The plan went something along the lines of... neighborize my most vocal opponent, show that I couldn't have submitted the NK that night... then neighborize again... and again... and again... and again. And the only person who would know my plan for confirming would be my most vocal opponent, aka Fate.

After I realized it was one-shot I decided it's better off used as a scumhunting device.

PREDIT: Nope, not responding to Fate anymore until he decides to actually respond to me.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”