yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 am

Post by yabbaguy »

We've had hundreds of three man wagons today. Though if you worry translates in voting FS I'm down with that.

Nah. I'm good now.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Yabba- Summary:

Rikana: I will follow in PlayerX footsteps and go after PlayerY.
Me: Hmm (re-read PlayerX). It looks like PlayerX was more suspicious of you than PlayerY. Why was that?
Rikana: stuff
Me: Why ignore me?
Rikana: "I didn't ignore it. I missed it. Sheesh. Maybe I did ignore it because you said we, when you have now stated that I haven't read it. I dunno."
Me: :mad: :igmeou:

And frankly the more he dodges, the worse I take it. Don't dodge, just answer.

Also,
@Locke- you said more. We want more.

@EmpKing- I see what you did there...

@Sky- If Rikana answers you, then send her over to me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Rikana: are you arguing that if Peregrine thought this slot was scum, he would be voting instead of FoSing?

SRG: I'll gloss over the fact that you have the details wrong and address the main issue here. Other people were trying to get the game going in a direction that might actually find scum. You can say it wasn't having much effect, in your opinion, but you can't deny that people had moved away from RVS and were voting and making genuine accusations. You did nothing - and I mean nothing - to try to continue that. You didn't even acknowledge that. Even after that initial RQS post, when there was an interchange of more substance between Rikana and Bristep, you don't address that at all. The contrast between you and other players who didn't offer much on D1 is that you were still posting content - it just seemed to have very little to do with the actual point of the game. When I see a lot of words and no scumhunting, I think scum.

So is it normal for you to spend several days at the start of the game without putting any effort into finding scum? Is it normal for you to ignore the interactions between other players? What do you think you got out of RQS that helped you to scumhunt, and why did you prefer that to analysing the existing arguments in the game? Why do you think I'm scum when all I seem to have done is some fairly accurate analysis of your D1 play? As far as I can tell, you agree with what I've said in terms of how you've played, but your defence is that other people have done the same things as you have.

FightingShadow: when you said that SRG didn't do himself any favours in his page 12 exchange with IS, what were you referring to specifically? Why do you find him apparently less scummy now?

Peregrine: I can't find why you think Rikana following Bristep's ideas is actually scummy. I get that you think the idea is flawed, but I don't see the progression to why it's scummy.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Damn, I take that back. Locke is doing the spanking now. Holy shit! Damn, Guy, Locke put you in your place!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:22 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

IS, who do you think is the member of the scumteam taking the lead in this game?
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Empking »

Locke Lamora wrote: When I see a lot of words and no scumhunting, I think scum.

This is an indicator of great intelligence.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Locke Lamora wrote:IS, who do you think is the member of the scumteam taking the lead in this game?

Yabba is the only white knight that I see, but im not ready to take him down just yet. I want to see some flips first, like RandomGuy. Im pretty confident that he is scum. The lack of votes indicate to me that we are right and the scum are playing a wait and see game to see if the wagon fizzles.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:59 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Internet Stranger wrote:
Locke Lamora wrote:IS, who do you think is the member of the scumteam taking the lead in this game?

Yabba is the only white knight that I see, but im not ready to take him down just yet. I want to see some flips first, like RandomGuy. Im pretty confident that he is scum. The lack of votes indicate to me that we are right and the scum are playing a wait and see game to see if the wagon fizzles.

Again setting up your already perhaps policy style lynches?

@locke:

1)So is it normal for you to spend several days at the start of the game without putting any effort into finding scum?
2)Is it normal for you to ignore the interactions between other players?
3) What do you think you got out of RQS that helped you to scumhunt, and why did you prefer that to analysing the existing arguments in the game?
4) Why do you think I'm scum when all I seem to have done is some fairly accurate analysis of your D1 play?
As far as I can tell, you agree with what I've said in terms of how you've played, but your defence is that other people have done the same things as you have.

1) Not especially, no but nothing was catching my eye, this was page 2 - not far into the game and suspects by then are only going to be so in a 'day 1' suspect way - not a lot of information, nothing much to go on, i was waiting for something which actually caught my eye.

2) I didn't feel I had anything to add to the just starting conversation at that time, it didn't strike me as too telling and keeping an eye on it was all i felt necessary

3) I got absolutely nothing from it, I have in the past, I've found it to be a nice opener previously (again check my newbie 1117) and you can see that it had results there, the game is ongoing and I've not flipped so i can't prove anything in the way of my alignment and meta from it.

4) The speed in which you put your vote, before even finishing your read of the game, because most of the things in which you accused me of by that point could easily be said about other people. You hadn't even incorporated the argument about me being wishy-washy day 2, it just seemed a little bare bones, I felt that you (as others have done admittedly) had made an assumption about motives for something which i had done in a pro-town way which paint it as scum. I just had a bad feeling about the vote, the fact you've came back with more and some ACTUAL questions helps ease it some. It just seems you'd have a perfect opportunity to jump onto a wagon, drop straight into the game no issue.

I'm not going to argue these points any more, it's not getting me anywhere. All I'll say is that I am town, if you lynch me, when I flip town, i hope that you'll have some VCA to go on which will lead you to real scum.

IS wrote:
Im pretty confident that he is scum. The lack of votes indicate to me that we are right and the scum are playing a wait and see game to see if the wagon fizzles.

The same could be said of votes on you also, couldn't it?
I'd be a fantastic counter wagon, perhaps your scum team doesn't want to pile on too quickly?
Town: 2-1
-=-
Scum 1-1

Alive in: 0
Dead in: 0 : Ongoing game
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Rikana »

im going to rage. get ready for the kill.

No seriously. This game has officially pissed me off.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Peregrine: I can't find why you think Rikana following Bristep's ideas is actually scummy. I get that you think the idea is flawed, but I don't see the progression to why it's scummy.

Because when I read his posts, it looked like Rikana was Bristep's biggest suspect, and that's what I'm now asking about.

@Rikana- Awesome! Start typing!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Just so you know, I'm having a general anaesthetic in the morning at the dentists so I'm unlikely to be online for most of tomorrow, so if you happen to reach a lynch then Twilight will carry on until I get back.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Hmm, so we're at L-1 right now?

I still don't like the way EMP is playing, but no one else seems to care that much.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Oh well. Either way:

Unvote

VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

LL - I felt like IS looked better coming out of the argument, but IS looked worse than SRG overall. When I went back and read the original post that caused my earlier suspicion of SRG, I noticed that it was more the way he made his post that didn't sound right to me than a concrete issue.

Now, the case against him is based more on activity issues and apathy issues, if I'm understanding right. I don't see those as being indicative of an alignment either way.
FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

EBWOP: Oh look, the hammer!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

JAM, could you not be arsed to hear SRG's claim first?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Damn it, that was so incredibly anti-town jam... oh well, another townie down.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

I'd strongly suggest in the next day Jam is looked at, not allowing a claim with plenty of time to go - perhaps he has made a slip recently that has yet to be noticed and wanted to get this over with quickly?
-=-
Scum 1-1

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

SRG, Snake's nowhere to be found. Lynched players should really be trying to player-by-player the game as quickly as possible. Who else other than JAM?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Top suspects from me:
Jam - Has appeared scummy previously at times and i don't see pro-town reasoning for the hammer.
IS - He's just so blatent with it, probably why i find myself a little more confused than before, there is space for him to be town. I didn't like the 'next person to vote must be scum' and it's part of the reason i voted him, not only to prove such blanket statements wrong, but because it's pre-determined and that doesn't sit well, i didn't see pro-town reasoning for it and his play since hasn't inspired much town vibes for me.
Locke - Didn't initially like his vote, but he's explained it well and i'm happier to believe his innocence.

I actually find you give me a town read yabba, you're asking the right questions, seemingly openly. I also find Rikana to seem town, a lot of it is gut, but he seems genuine which is more than a few people right now. Pere is pretty null, he's probably someone i would be keeping my eye on, but the argument with rikana seems to come down to semantics. Sky, Swift and Emp all seem pretty null at the moment to me, perhaps swift / sky leaning slightly town and emp being completely null.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Oh and i missed FS out - town read, again gut but i'd take a bet on it.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Feel free to ask any more specifics and i'll try to give you some before snakes arrival. Hopefully me flipping town will help with suspects.
-=-
Scum 1-1

Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAMFTW wrote:Oh well. Either way:

Unvote

VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
Fuck you.

If Snake is no where to be found, I'll be typing this up now and hoping to get this in before night starts. If I'm dead before this is posted, I will kill someone. You know, because I'm a PGO.

obv.

Anywho, here's the main parts I'm pissed off at.

PeregrineV wrote:Rikana: I will follow in PlayerX footsteps and go after PlayerY.
Me: Hmm (re-read PlayerX). It looks like PlayerX was more suspicious of you than PlayerY. Why was that?
Rikana: stuff
Me: Why ignore me?
Rikana: "I didn't ignore it. I missed it. Sheesh. Maybe I did ignore it because you said we, when you have now stated that I haven't read it. I dunno."
Me: :mad: :igmeou:

What an
awesome
summary! You know, because you addressed the main points. If you're so amazingly good, you should easily be able to pinpoint the areas that Bristep thought I was scum, because y'know. You can't stop blabbering on about that.

By the way, my "i didn't ignore it..." was a joke. Get the hell over it. The reason that you can't take a joke and had to include it in, when it's seriously the most inconsequential detail in the game is infuriating. Yes, this is a rage wall. Don't like it? I really don't care.

I'll get back to this later, because there's an even bigger itch on my back that's starting to really piss me the fuck off.

Internet Stranger wrote:

IS is asked for scumreads. What does he do? lol i don't have any concrete ones. heres filler so when you accuse me i can come back to this lololol. Show is finally over IS. You're going down.

If you haven't noticed, IS' main strongpoint against many players in this game is their inability to release concrete content.

Hmm. IS. Let's see
your
concrete content.

IS wrote:I'm going to lynch Malp for the fuck of it. If Malp is scum, I'm going after anyone not on the wagon.

Basically, everything up to this point is IS crying about the game being inactive when he's done barely anything but spectate himself and throw around votes. Is that a bad technique? No. Is it hypocritical to the max? YES. AND IT'S INFURIATING.

Let's look at something else that's beautiful.

IS wrote:I absolutely hate this post of peoples, this is ugly. But it reads more of a bored townie than it does of a lurker scum, for now at least.
This is in reference to Small's post about going prod dodging, without saying /proddodge.

Hey! This looks familiar!

Internet Stranger wrote:Why is this game filled with so much garbage? All this does is help the scum hide.
What content is here? Complains about everything(like usual).

IS wrote:If for some reason we are wrong, we need to go after an off-voter.
If for some reason we are right, then we need to go after the ringleaders of the peoples wagon (sorry Yabbaguy)
Setting up lynches. Even if it includes everyone, IS could know Malp's alignment. Not even that, it's shitty logic at best.

Let's move a bit forward to one of IS' later posts.

IS wrote:Rikana wants EVERYONE dead, apparently.
Considering that I labeled 4 people(Peregrine, IS, BU, PeregrineV), no I didn't. Let's see how many people IS wants dead though!

Malp was wanted, JAM, Random(now two dead on his list. Better reputation than me!), Yabba. That's 4. We're equal. And I'm completely sure, even though you haven't said it, that Empking will be your target later. Of course, I have no proof of that. I'm pretty sure everyone knows this by now though.

Continuing with lack of content, IS is, as usual, hypocritical in the fact that he barely gives any real concrete content with his reasoning. For all we know, IS could be bullshitting everything he's said. Am I going to check everything? No. It's way too late, hot and I'm too annoyed to do that already.

so,

why is this scumbag seen as town again?

I'll make a separate post for PeregrineV.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

So why did you go for IS so much, SRG? You're only sure of JAM, really?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Well, I think Rikana just summed it up fairly perfectly to be honest.

there were a few times where he mentioned 'If x happens Y is scum' - these type of predetermined thoughts don't help at all, his content in day 1 was sketchy, whilst people accused me of trying to steer the game off course, i was at least trying to steer the game to some sort of discussion of which not much was happening at the time.

There're not many points IS has raised against me which can't be flipped on him in someway and none of it was solely based on my alignment, but things he perceived wrongly.

The reason i went after IS was because of that, the reason i continued was because his responses were not satisfactory - Jam does seem scummy, he has done a little in this game, but up until his hammer on me, I had IS over him by a good yard.
-=-
Scum 1-1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”