SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

The ONLY thing that ever made me feel less certain of him was his aggressive play style, in the other site i play on, that's usually a good town identifier BUT i have made wrong decisions because of reads gained from it.
Town: 2-1
-=-
Scum 1-1

Alive in: 0
Dead in: 0 : Ongoing game
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

I mean look at the vote counts:

He started the Jam wagon Day 2, it went for a while, then the wagon on me came along, started by yabba and he jumped onto that... that leaves possibility for them both to be scum, he's calling enough people 'deffo scum' or close to that he's able to leave old cases behind without issue. It also could be that the Jam wagon stalled a bit, mine started and looked like it could go the full distance and he was better on that one.

He also was heavily involved in the Malp lynch and whilst i agreed with that case that brings his total to 2 town lynches, acting hella scummy at times and generally being the one to watch right now.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

EBWOP when i said 'that leaves possibility for boh of them to be scum' i meant Jam + IS although both does seem slightly unlikely, but it would be great distancing.
-=-
Scum 1-1

Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Rikana »

Sky wrote:One more question for Rikana, why were you so intent on carrying out the "legacy" of Bristep after you found him suspicious yesterday?
I explained this earlier. If he was town, then my reads were fucked up, or his. It seems that most of the town disagrees with my reads thus far, so by going off of his, a confirmed town's, it would lead into a new start. As found here.

As per se, I'm still not after BU anymore. PeregrineV.

PeregrineV wrote:@Sky- If Rikana answers you, then send her over to me.
See this? This is pure instigation at its best. I had no said anything between PeregrineV's last post and, in fact, the time span between Peregrine's two posts was around an hour and a half.

Holy shit. You just pushed the hardest than I have ever seen anyone do. This is bad. Real bad.

Let's move on though, seriously.

PeregrineV wrote:I doubt it, since I don't know what your saying.
PeregrineV wrote:The slot is occupied by the player. I thought Smalls scummy- Locke posted, but promised more.

This is scummy. The player and the slot should be voted because they are scum. You should not vote someone because you know the person is scummy but the slot may not be scum. It should be a union due to the player being scummy. The reason that you have decided to FoS Locke, because he looks more promising than Smalls, makes me think that you're going for an easy lynch on smalls, a scummy person, who is not actually scum.

PeregrineV wrote:Wrong, the slot is scummy if the slot is scummy. This is usually determined by the player. When players replace out as town or mafia, and new players come in, if they act town or act scummy, it doesn't change their role in the game.
Right, so we'll lynch townies next time, because mafia now is a game of random. WOOT WOOT.

PeregrineV wrote:I opine that Smalls "goodbye" message was scummy, so kind of yes.
Okay, thanks for the needless comment...

PeregrineV wrote:This part is unknown to me. Do you know for a fact it is not scum?
No, but that's what I'm thinking that you know. Stop acting/being stupid. This argument really isn't that hard to follow, and these random question/statement dodges are starting to piss me off. Oh wait, they already did.

PeregrineV wrote:Half right. Never voted Smalls. FoS the slot based on Smalls.
PeregrineV wrote:Unvote.
Vote:SomeRandomGuy
ISO #13. Nice try.

PeregrineV wrote:What details? The only details have been provided by you that Smalls/Locke is not scum based on .....what?
Stop acting/being stupid.

PeregrineV wrote:Ok :roll:
Stop being an ass. Seriously. I'm pretty sure that this will be the last game I'll ever play with you, regardless of your flip, due to this terrible play overall. I'm confident you will flip scum, but that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

PeregrineV wrote:Not sure what you meant, but the "we" was not a royal "we". It was "we" the other (non-Rikana) players.
Really made it clear.

PeregrineV wrote:OK, I get this. But in the re-read of Bristep, he appears to suspect you. If your plan is to "take up his legacy", then it starts with you.
not really.

PeregrineV wrote:I read through, in isolation and as a part of the thread. What I see, and pointed out in the previous post, was where Bristep suspects you. So what do you want my help doing exactly? Explaining why he suspected you? I think it's becoming self-evident at this point.
Point it out now.

I dare you.

Even still, that's still a small point. Do you think I was trying to lynch IS and BU based on Bristep's FoS' only? You're really pissing me off if you did.

Finished.
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

*Sigh*

In my defense (not that there's any excuses for lynching early), I was speed reading, and had mixed up this game with the one taking place over on the Weave, where there was about an hour or two until deadline. Not sure how the switch happened in my head, but there you have it.

I doubt scum will NK me now, with all the help I just gave myself for the lynch for "tomorrow." I'll do what I can tonight to lessen the damage I've caused. I doubt I'll be able to pull this around in time, but here's hoping I can help out during the next day.

I still don't like the way EMP is playing. I'm not sure if that's how he plays all the time, but he's added next to nothing to the overall convo for this game.

Also, that is the second time Rikana has shown arrogance at others trying to get him/her lynched, as if the prospect is laughable. Doesn't quite sit well with me, but I'm sure most of what I say from this moment on will be ignored.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Rikana »

JAM wrote:Also, that is the second time Rikana has shown arrogance at others trying to get him/her lynched, as if the prospect is laughable. Doesn't quite sit well with me, but I'm sure most of what I say from this moment on will be ignored.
Speed read the walls.

100% sure of that too.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

I knew this the whole time. I can't inhibit it further with the time press we have.

SomeRandomGuy (L-1): [yabbaguy][Internet Stranger][Locke Lamora][Empking][JAMFTW]
[???]

Unvote
- I mean, now SRG was up at
1 AM
and is plunging out analyses. That's a radical contrast. I really hope that his reaction genuinely was on the presumption that he was done.

Vote: JAMFTW
for a terrible attempt to crash another Town player. That is a MASSIVE pro-scum action if it's 3 v 8, and the reaction about an NK that I'm highly confident was never headed his way is
really
weird. It could be a genuine error and still could be a scum's vote - it's happened before, I've seen it already.

Massprod? (as soon as you're not sleepy from the sleepy stuff?)
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Rikana »

No thanks. PeregrineV or IS, now.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Firstly - drop Peregrine. This is a horrific losing battle between you two - and it doesn't seem like scum on Town or the other way around the way that you both are just having to dive down to the sentence and the letter to prove each other wrong - and it comes as a gigantic opaque smokescreen of nothingness that we can't see past, again, I've seen it done, I've done it myself, and I have NEVER seen it be a scum-town battle. If it's scum-scum, good on you.

IS is screaming for JAM's lynch. If you think it's bussing, you go for JAM first. Always. And if you don't think that reaction and that hammer from JAM was scummy, I am eager to hear it.

Rikana - did you know that was a false lynch? In fact @all who were posting after the "hammer" - did you know?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Rikana »

Yabba wrote:Rikana - did you know that was a false lynch? In fact @all who were posting after the "hammer" - did you know?
I actually didn't care.

but no.

I did not know.

And no thanks, yet again.
SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

from awaiting my dead mans topic invite to being alive still? Well, I'm obviously glad to still be here, next time i'll make sure to check the previous vote count properly before I roll over dead...

It would have been interesting to have seen IS's reaction at that point, it's a shame he wasn't online as i feel it could have offered something - Jam's 'Hammer' obviously screamed as being scummy to me - his explaination whilst plausible seems a little bit weaksauce, The ONLY reservation i have on his lynch is that it seemed clumsy... but, that being said it had me fooled I'd just have expected scum to notice it. I'm in favour of either a Jam lynch or an IS one. I didn't like that 'hammer' at all, it wasn't pro-town and i still don't like IS's play.

I'll leave my vote where it is for now but will switch accordingly dependant on who is up for lynch.
-=-
Scum 1-1

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Damnit RandomGuy,SHUT UP! Don't you see that YabbaGuy is using you to give town reads sao that the scum knows who to kill next? I'm done with this White Knight bullshit, you better kill me tonight Yabba, because I'm coming after you tomorrow.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Additionally Rikana, you're wrong, but I still think you're town. Yabba is likely scum, his buddies are someone that is lurking (don't know who yet, but check the lurkers) and a wildcard. Someone that's just coasting along, like peregrine or Empking or Jam. Its too early to tell still on that last one. Yabba has been coaching too much now, its time for him to hang now..

I guarantee it.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Well, you're white knighting me from SRG. I'm not calling you scum 'cause it's simply not a scumtell.

The opinions of one player don't help scum anyway, but secondly, I asked SRG to player-by-player to see if his head was actually in it. From what I glean:

a) he really thought he was hanged

and

b) he really, really, really is trying to scumhunt, not screw us up. HAD he either ignored or just given something wishy-washy, that player-by-player list might've been an indicator to his buddies.

Town strategy. And I don't see how you're calling me a white knight when you
swoop in to stop SRG from my supposedly evil clutches
. If I have my definition straight, does that make it a scumtell for me to be doing this? Is it a crime to be wrong several times?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

"To see if his head was in it"? Based on WHAT? Your opinion? The ONLY thing that counts are the flips, everything else is conjecture. But letting RandomGuy spill his guts, you're allowing the toen consensus to be built on his opinion going by the fact that going by a dead man's tells are a fallacy. Meaning if he picks scum right, it getsa downplayed, if he picks wrong, kill his townie targets and mislynch his wrong guesses. THAT is white knight bullshit.

Essentially its a ploy to manipulate the town, THAT is white knight bullshit.

RandomGuy sucked enough to be lynchbait, why should his opinion matter at any point?
Show

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

RandomGuy sucked enough to be lynchbait, why should his opinion matter at any point?

Why shouldn't it?

Also - you haven't mentioned JAM now once ever since this cascade from the falsehammer. Now I am yelling at the top of my lungs that he is committed something so heinously scummy and you've now omitted all mention of him and what he just did and gone straight for me.

What changed?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Actually, I'm wrong you mention him once - as a possible scumbuddy of mine? Where the hell does that come from amidst this mess?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

FightingShadow
FightingShadow
Townie
FightingShadow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by FightingShadow »

yabbaguy wrote:I knew this the whole time. I can't inhibit it further with the time press we have.

SomeRandomGuy (L-1): [yabbaguy][Internet Stranger][Locke Lamora][Empking][JAMFTW]
[???]

Unvote
- I mean, now SRG was up at
1 AM
and is plunging out analyses. That's a radical contrast. I really hope that his reaction genuinely was on the presumption that he was done.

Vote: JAMFTW
for a terrible attempt to crash another Town player. That is a MASSIVE pro-scum action if it's 3 v 8, and the reaction about an NK that I'm highly confident was never headed his way is
really
weird. It could be a genuine error and still could be a scum's vote - it's happened before, I've seen it already.

Massprod? (as soon as you're not sleepy from the sleepy stuff?)

Wow. I feel pretty stupid for missing that.

I pretty much agree with your analysis of JAMFTW based on the hammer - my only qualms with this would be my scumread on IS . . . but the night kill post made sirens go off in my gut.

UNVOTE: Internet Stranger
VOTE: JAMFTW
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Sky »

The one thing that I don't like about this mislynch is the fact SRG didn't know he wasn't headed toward the gallows. I mean, I think if I were actively playing I'd know just how far away I was to getting killed. But then again, he isn't that active, and he's really been contributing now. Plus I love his use of "hella" which for those who don't know, means he's a Nor Calian, and we gotta stick together.

Of the people on the hammer, I find Locke townish. Just a feel. yabba is extremely town, but somehow too much so. Gut read would say scum but I have nothing much to go off on other than intuition. Emp, I find scum. IS hard to say. Not town. Neutral. And lastly JAM... well here goes.

The hammer is obviously scummy. And obvious enough for scum to actually do it since this a crucial point in the game. Meaning, JAM is the sacrificial kinda scum that would be worth it since if SRG went through, scum would have an upper hand. Guessing at the amount of scum there are of course. So it is scummy, no matter how obvious it looks. I've found JAM to be hazy this game, definitely not town. So JAM looks a lot better than the SRG lynch so there you have it.

Unvote, Vote: JAMFTW
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

Prod dodging post for the moment. Will be back on this evening for some serious catch up. Sorry guys.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote, Vote: FS

I agree that SRG is looking townier but I feel Jam's apology was genuine and I'm, still not reading him as scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Alright, it's not like I didn't see this coming. What am I at now? Don't want to roleclaim unless absolutely necessary.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 am

Oh hey, that wasn't a lynch? Looks like I missed a few posts from earlier. Stupid phone.

I'm not ready to jump back on JAM. What's the incentive for scum to trade 1 for 1 at this point? Additionally the exodus from randomguy is rather peculiar. That wagon got abandoned very quickly. Too quickly. I'm sticking with randomGuy.
Show

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:27 am

Post by yabbaguy »

If JAM shows scum - someone, not everyone, but someone who is trying to JAM up the works is scum. I really hope this goes through and that the flip shows scum, because we could be on the cusp of drilling someone who is trying to directly commit sabotage.

That was a terrible hammer and he knows it. You CANNOT let this slide any further - and I don't care how bossy you think I am because I know I'm right here. You CANNOT let this WIFOM through any more. Even if he shuffled the deadlines, he didnt let SRG claim. Although now, SRG just got a massive break by being able to show how Town he is.

As for the scum advantage gained - massive. If that had happened, then even on a subsequent lynch of JAM, scum would be on 5 v 2 - again presuming we are 8 v 3 now. Have a look at my yGDB in my sig and Ctrl+F Zinive, a scumbuddy of mine in a Newbie where he got TWO chances to quickhammer and it paid off massively even though he got dispensed with later.

I think, presuming my new theory checks out, if JAM hadn't bollocksed that up, that would've been brilliant.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Rikana
Rikana
Goon
Rikana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Rikana »

Yeah.

I'm wrong.

I'll drop it off of that.

No, seriously. I'll just call you town randomly from now on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”