Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

That's Ludi's iso from the game where I was scum with him. Looking through that, it seems very thorough and focused. I believe it was Fate screaming that Ludi's townmeta is thorough and calculated, which is why I wanted to go check on Ludi's meta in that game. This doesn't make Ludi town or scum, it makes his meta entirely null since Fate & I have contradictory meta on Ludi.

Aside from meta, what other points were presented against him?
green shirt thursdays
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Ludi wants it anyways and its too early in the game to turn the tide away from Ludi at this point. Besides, there are no suspects anywhere.

How is this a good reason to put Ludi in the pit?

Also not exactly sure what you mean by
'there are no suspects anywhere'.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Like I said, Bogre is just blowing smoke. Reck just posted something that isnt much better. Whats the point on going on a random tangent? Is it for the GLORYYY? Is it just a hipster style of sense just begging to be different and stand out from the crowd?

Again, Ludi WANTS to be in the pit. He isnt ashamed about wanting the glory of getting rid of palisades. Everyone pretty much recognizes Palisades as scum, and while I agree that trying to find a second scum is the optimal choice, who says that Ludi isnt trying to play executioner as a way to hide? If Ludi jumps in enough times as scum, he would essentially be hiding anyways since its a fresh vote count to get the other combatant in the pit with him.

That being the case, what is there to be gained by Bogre shooting off at something else or Reck trying to be a hero? The game is over here, Ludi vs Palisades. You arent going to catch any scum with this inane bullshit. Looking at this game, people being initially picked to be in the pit is the key. But yet, if Ludi is getting on the megahorn and shouting "pick me! pick! me!" he is essentially taking out half of our scumhunting ability. If they want to try to outshout him, fine, so be it. Just dont complain when it doesnt work.

Your best bet is to let them claw at each other and catch scum during tomorrow's hunt.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm of the opinion that only scum should be in the ring. This forced execution shit is terrible.
green shirt thursdays
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Timeater »

Whats the procedure once we get them in the ring? How do we actually decide on who gets lynched once they are in there? And later down the line, I can assume we will want to throw in a patsy in there just to speed through this seeming redundant process so we can lynch who we really want to - will it be ok then? I think we could be playing this smarter than we are.

I'd be down for throwing Weyoun in there but the Ludi/Mastin thing seems too sweet to pass up.
watch for the eggshells
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:41 am

Post by kiwieagle »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm of the opinion that only scum should be in the ring. This forced execution shit is terrible.

This is why I would rather want springlullaby or bunnylover on the ring.
Not never dead.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Bogre is just blowing smoke.

Agreed. But I think Bogre is likely scum, so you know... I'd rather see someone like him in the ring than Ludi.

IS wrote:Everyone pretty much recognizes Palisades as scum

Yeah, I was of this opinion, but a reread makes me second guess my scum read on Palisade. I think he's town. And, in hindsight, he got voted into the pit way too easily.

I'd rather go after scum than have Palisade fight Ludi. The only reason I'd consider voting Ludi at this point is if I thought Ludi was scum, and then it would only be to see Ludi die in the pit.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 am

Ludi is at Pit-3 now, so I wish you luck.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:22 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Internet Stranger wrote:Like I said, Bogre is just blowing smoke. Reck just posted something that isnt much better. Whats the point on going on a random tangent? Is it for the GLORYYY? Is it just a hipster style of sense just begging to be different and stand out from the crowd?

Again, Ludi WANTS to be in the pit. He isnt ashamed about wanting the glory of getting rid of palisades. Everyone pretty much recognizes Palisades as scum, and while I agree that trying to find a second scum is the optimal choice, who says that Ludi isnt trying to play executioner as a way to hide? If Ludi jumps in enough times as scum, he would essentially be hiding anyways since its a fresh vote count to get the other combatant in the pit with him.

That being the case, what is there to be gained by Bogre shooting off at something else or Reck trying to be a hero? The game is over here, Ludi vs Palisades. You arent going to catch any scum with this inane bullshit. Looking at this game, people being initially picked to be in the pit is the key. But yet, if Ludi is getting on the megahorn and shouting "pick me! pick! me!" he is essentially taking out half of our scumhunting ability. If they want to try to outshout him, fine, so be it. Just dont complain when it doesnt work.

Your best bet is to let them claw at each other and catch scum during tomorrow's hunt.

Unvote. Vote: Internet Stranger.

Why would Ludi vs. Palisade already be a given? We were heading for Cooldog vs. Fate early on, with already 8 votes on Cooldog, but nothing happened there. People should vote Ludi if they think he's scum and not because it's cool to see him fight Mastin/Palisade. I don't see any reason, if you're town, to vote for yourself; that's why I was voting Ludi, and I hope the other people voting him are doing so because they think Ludi is scum rather than to have an interesting fight.
I don't like the way you say their's no way to prevent the outcome of the day, and seems like you're voting Ludi for the wrong reason.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:32 am

Thats an odd premise to assume scum wouldnt vote for themselves in an attempt to look good as Mass Executioner Ludi.

I voted for Ludi because I wanted to see if there was a reason why Ludi wants to get in there really really really badly instead of just being an egomaniac. Additionally, no one else is standing out as superscum this early on. Not yet at least. And certainly not someone that will garner any votes (Like Reck or ABR as examples). So what you will end up with are those 10 Ludi votes scattered all over the place.

Keep preaching that chaos Wey, you might just get what youre looking for after all.
Show

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Bogre »

Internet Stranger wrote:
Couldnt you say that this applies to pretty much half the people in the game? Its at best just sillyness and at worst scum doing bad scumhunting trying to pretend he is good and useless.

Send Ludi in, may the person with the most votes win.

Probably, but I think I picked out the worst examples.

And even if it applies to 1/2 the people, is that any reason to pander to sillyness?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Timeater »

@Ghostwriter

Do you think Amrun is town?

@IS

Can you elaborate on ABR's play more specifically #207
watch for the eggshells
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

Timeater wrote:
@IS

Can you elaborate on ABR's play more specifically #207

What, you think im here to serve you? Go figure it out yourself. I will be dealing with ABR when the time comes, later.
Show

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Timeater »

lol :roll:
watch for the eggshells
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul wrote:
Fate wrote:K THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

WERE GONNA TALK AND SHOOT THE SHIT TODAY FOR A FEW PAGES SO WE HAVE SOMETIHN TO ARGUE ABOUT

THEN I'M FIGHTINHG COOLDOG TO THE DEATH TO SHOW MUDI THE WAY OF RAGE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT.

THEN TOMORROW WELL SHOOT THE SHIT AND THEN LUDI WILL DUEL MASTIN.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS, IT WAS WIRTTEN IN STONE AT THE DAWN OF TIME

VOTE: COOLDOG

HEHAHAHAAHAHAAAA

Agreed. And I finally realize where your title is from :P
VOTE: CoolDog

Bogre, I already stated that I would vote for Ludi/Mastin to go into the pit. I was not wagon jumping.

The only reason I didn't vote for Palisade was that I was on V/LA and had very little reception with my iPhone.

Weyoun, people find Palisade scummy, is that not enough scumhunting by placing a person who people find scummy into the pit?

Is Pine a hydra of Almond and Redhead? Some of their reads in that partial wall seem forced. They are using the same (weak) reasons that people are scum and there is no way that there are 7 scum in this game.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:22 am

Post by kiwieagle »

I agree with there Amrun case though.
Not never dead.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

And now, I return to my internetless hibernation.

For the forseeable future (as in, until internet is hooked up at my new house), I will only have access during work hours. Don't expect evening/afternoon activity from me.
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

No reason to put Ludi in the pit. Most of the people voting him are not even reading him as scum, so he shouldn't be lynched. Simple as that. It's a damn shame that certain players want to play games rather than scumhunt, so I suppose only time will tell as to who is actually scumhunting, and who is trying to get through the day with the easiest lynch they can.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 am

Post by kiwieagle »

Oversoul wrote:
kiwieagle wrote:You do realize half the votes on Ludi are because:
1. They want Ludi to rape Mastin
2. Just because Ludi asks
3. They think Ludi is town and wants a scum v town
4. They think Ludi has a PR

Exactly. Why would CoolDog need to give a bogus reason to vote Ludi?

Doing that is not a good thing btw
Not never dead.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Timeater »

T-Bone wrote:No reason to put Ludi in the pit. Most of the people voting him are not even reading him as scum, so he shouldn't be lynched. Simple as that. It's a damn shame that certain players want to play games rather than scumhunt, so I suppose only time will tell as to who is actually scumhunting, and who is trying to get through the day with the easiest lynch they can.

You realize that just because we put Ludi in the pit doesn't mean he's going to be lynched? And are you to say that Ludi hasn't acted scummy at all, and that considering the way he has acted so far we
dont
have a fair amount of information to gain by putting him in?

Its p. obvious at this point that not everyone agrees with

On the issue of the second combatant: we need to put someone in the ring who is also scummy. That way, we actually eliminate a scummy player, no matter who we pick… if we start putting obvtown vs scummy in the ring, we gain nothing from the showdown and are basically just playing a standard game with lynches. Let's take advantage of this mechanic.
watch for the eggshells
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Ludi vs mastin will be masssively entertaining, but a resoundingly stupid strategic move.

It should be springlullaby vs palisade, for reasons detailed before.

I am totally null on Ludi, though, and his fake caps rage means that when he inevitably ends up in the ring it won't be the worst thing ever. Still not the best choice.

Reck: go meta weyounslastclone. He always plays like this.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm voting for ludi because I have him down as leaning scum. Mostly gut and with the reasons that I have already posted. I also want to see how these two react (aka, I'm in it for the thrills).

I can't foresee putting ether of the millers in the pit today. I get a town read on spring (due to his reactions, and how he posted his claim.) and a null to townish read on BL as well.

pali claimed VT correct?
after a wank.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Amrun »

Don't think he has claimed.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

He should when he gets to the pit.
after a wank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I would be willing to throw any of the following into the pit against Palisade-town before I'd throw Ludi in:

ABR
Ghostwriter
The Fonz
Amrun
xRECKONERx
Kise

If anyone feels like starting a wagon on someone from this list, I'm with you.
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”