Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by killerjester »

I'm seeing the case on hiplop. Points for Maruchan. These points can be redeemed at a later date for a townread.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:Sorry that I am tired from having just spent the past 9 hours at a Navy Recruiting station leaving voice-mails on peoples machines most of the time. and then spending an hour PTing. I think I have a right to be a little worn out after doing this on only 4 hours of sleep. Fuck, I only messed up ONE QUOTE TAG, be glad I didn't mess up all 20.
I wasn't just talking about you. Look at Mist's post next to yours.
BBmolla wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:I still think that the hiplop wagon is shit, but I can totally see why everyone else doesn't see it what I see in him. Having him at the top of your scum list above someone else seems kinda shifty, no matter the player, pretty much everyone has expressed enough actual casework to make someone other than him look worse.

BBmolla: Definitely starting to see the scum there. In particular, the case against the pretty townish Kc. First reads praise him early FOSes and actively calling people out, but now that the votes on him, Kc is pointing fingers and starting bandwagons, even though he already perfectly and reasonably explained why he was doing so. His style is erratic, but there seems to be a method to his madness. Strange that if he really consider all this so scummy, why not vote Kc? I mean seems more solid than the hiplop case. Afraid of getting called on an OMGUS? If he had some actual legitimate reason, he wouldn't have to. Or maybe he just knows he can't get the bandwgon going and doesn't want to try when hiplop is such a low-hanging fruit?

Hiplop is the scummiest on my list. I'd be down for a KC lynch too, but I don't want to vote him if I'm the only one cause that'll just waste my vote.

I can agree with the first part in terms of reasoning, if you truly believe it (though why you do is beyond me),, but the second half of that sentence seems a bit off. It's not a waste of a vote because we still have plenty of time left in the day. You should be pushing for the person you think most likely to be scum for as long as possible. Again, assuming you think hiplop is most likely, this s acceptable, but I really can't see the case.
BBmolla wrote:And same question to you, if you think I'm scum why aren't you voting me?

Because I think Cobblerfone is more likely scum. You are #2 on my list, but I don't settle until near a deadline or when a wagon I don't believe in is near a lynch.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hikari Link wrote:I wasn't just talking about you. Look at Mist's post next to yours.

I didn't look at anyone else's wall sorry. I thought you were making the statement based off of my one post. I get a little on-edge when worn out.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by hiplop »

When other people defend someone, I dismiss any argument they said. when I attack someone, I want them to defend themselves, with logic and arguments THEY came up with.

Thanks for the irrelevant sentence, helped alot bro. You're makin g up a case if you're townie; which is not how town should play. When did I come up with ANY argument for him? I said I have a town read on him and you asked why, I answered "hes defended himself well". Theres no logic or atrgument coming from me son.
Wait a second. I thought your internet was out which is why you haven't been posting lately? How can you try to imply that yo uwere scumhunting, while saying you couldn't read the thread?
wat? There was nothing about my departure in that post....

Its not my fault you all had almost no distinguishing tells about yourselves, and those that did were slightly scummy. Thats your guys' fault for appearing scummy.

Maybe you need to look at your play. If you honestly think everyone but 2 are scum: you're not doing it right.
Because if he were to die by kill he would be townie, and therefore, we don't want him dead. if you were to care less if he were kileld or lynched, you just want him gone, that means you don't care if he is town, you still want to lynch him. Being OK with a town lynch, is extremely scummy.

Fair enough. I was thinknig that far into it. I just think hes scum, thats all I meant. Sorry for not being uptight
No, its just that majority of the town thinks I am town, so if you were to call me scum, you'd get some serious attention on that. You felt it safer to call me town, because you have no chance of being able to defend calling me scum.

Nah, I think you're a VI, who is a part of the village. aka town. I think my play is apparent that i dont give a fuck what the common thought is.
So why do you now agree totally that Kcda is so town? What changed from him showing scummieness.

10 pages changes things y_y
third best scummer of all time
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hikari Link wrote:@hiplop: Please say who the hell you are quoting! I don't have the time or patience to perform the dark rituals necessary to divine who the hell you are talking about in those quotes.

Attention Hiplop, Please Read Above

Fixed.
Last edited by CSL on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by hiplop »

pretty obviously you, maruchan
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Maruchan »

hiplop wrote:Thanks for the irrelevant sentence, helped alot bro. You're makin g up a case if you're townie; which is not how town should play. When did I come up with ANY argument for him? I said I have a town read on him and you asked why, I answered "hes defended himself well". Theres no logic or atrgument coming from me son.

Yeah? your case is based off of very little; and he essentially destroyed your reasoning, what else did I need?

I was referring to that, You were saying you didn't reply to my points about you because somebody ELSE defended you. I was pointing out I could care less what someone else says about you.
wat? There was nothing about my departure in that post....[quote
I've decided to stop pretending i understand wtf you're talking about.
Maybe you need to look at your play. If you honestly think everyone but 2 are scum: you're not doing it right.

Maybe you need to look at my post. I never said all but two were scum. I said all but two were Null, with SOME scummy tells. Town makes scummy tells sometimes. Shit happens.
Fair enough. I was thinknig that far into it. I just think hes scum, thats all I meant. Sorry for not being uptight

Implying not wanting towns lynched is being uptight. Again, scummy. All town should not want town lynched.
10 pages changes things y_y

Specifics please. post what exactly changed your reads on him. not just a general "10 pages changes thing". You're right. ten pages changes things.

EVERYONE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DID TEN PAGES AGO, I now find you scummy. My reasoning: 10 pages have passed gudsurs.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Maruchan »

hiplop wrote:pretty obviously you, maruchan

this time. I still like to have them, so in 20 pages from now, when I ISO you, I don't have to think to myself "was that me he was quoting or did somebody else say that one? I don't remember! Fuck there should be names in those quote tags!"
Show
Join Now!

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by projectmatt »

hilop -

So, you got MAD TOWN READS on me because I was, and I quote "defending myself". And now these reads are gone because my latest posts are "bad". This lack of substance makes it difficult to address you as town. Where the hell are you getting any of your reads from? In post #299 your reads don't look any more deep. BBmolla is scum because she is "trying too hard". Mist and empking you address as town for absolutely no reason. At all. I have trouble with players who elaborate on reads and provide no specific reasoning for them at all.

I am pretty certain that DonJosh\Mist are town. Will elaborate later.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by hiplop »

projectmatt wrote:hilop -

So, you got MAD TOWN READS on me because I was, and I quote "defending myself". And now these reads are gone because my latest posts are "bad". This lack of substance makes it difficult to address you as town. Where the hell are you getting any of your reads from? In post #299 your reads don't look any more deep. BBmolla is scum because she is "trying too hard". Mist and empking you address as town for absolutely no reason. At all. I have trouble with players who elaborate on reads and provide no specific reasoning for them at all.

I am pretty certain that DonJosh\Mist are town. Will elaborate later.

Enthusiastic person. The case on me dwindles down to my personality. Theres no way I can defend that.

Mist is pretty obviously town... she has good intentions, i THINK.

I made my case on BB pretty clear. Interesting strawmanning moves there, though.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by CSL »

The Tenth votecount of Day 1Mist7676 -[0]-
Tomie Uzumaki -[0]-
Ray Montano -[0]-
Cobblerfone -[1]- [Hikari Link]
killerjester -[0]-
BBmolla -[6]- [Kcdaspot, Quilford, Empking, Mist7676, killerjester, hiplop] [L-4]
Descent -[0]-
hiplop -[4]- [projectmatt, Maruchan, zMuffinMan, BBmolla]
Scumhunter -[0]-
cavjj -[1]- [Scumhunter]
Empking -[0]-
zMuffinMan -[0]-
Hikari Link -[0]-
projectmatt -[1]- [Ray Montano]
Quilford -[0]-
Maruchan -[2]- [Tomie Uzumaki, Cobblerfone]
Sundy -[0]-
Kcdaspot -[1]- [cavjj]

~Random word(s) of the day: --
~~With 18 alive, it will take 10 to lynch, 9 to no lynch
~~~The deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-04 20:00:00), or
September 4th, 2011 @ 7pm CDT
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I think the BBmolla train needs to jump the tracks to the hiplop express
Show
Join Now!

Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

I haven't seen any case on either wagon that really stands out to me as having weight.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

BBmolla wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:I still think that the hiplop wagon is shit, but I can totally see why everyone else doesn't see it what I see in him. Having him at the top of your scum list above someone else seems kinda shifty, no matter the player, pretty much everyone has expressed enough actual casework to make someone other than him look worse.

BBmolla: Definitely starting to see the scum there. In particular, the case against the pretty townish Kc. First reads praise him early FOSes and actively calling people out, but now that the votes on him, Kc is pointing fingers and starting bandwagons, even though he already perfectly and reasonably explained why he was doing so. His style is erratic, but there seems to be a method to his madness. Strange that if he really consider all this so scummy, why not vote Kc? I mean seems more solid than the hiplop case. Afraid of getting called on an OMGUS? If he had some actual legitimate reason, he wouldn't have to. Or maybe he just knows he can't get the bandwgon going and doesn't want to try when hiplop is such a low-hanging fruit?

Hiplop is the scummiest on my list. I'd be down for a KC lynch too, but I don't want to vote him if I'm the only one cause that'll just waste my vote.

And same question to you, if you think I'm scum why aren't you voting me?

Will you idiots stop arguing and tell me why this guy is still alive?
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Ray Montano wrote:I haven't seen any case on either wagon that really stands out to me as having weight.

Your time'll come.

just vote molla and we can talk later kay?
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Give a good case and I'll think about it. I'm fine with my vote right now because I think its right where it should be.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Kcdaspot wrote:
BBmolla wrote:

Will you idiots quit arguing and tell me why THIS guy is still alive?
Show
Join Now!

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Maruchan wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
BBmolla wrote:

Will you idiots quit arguing and tell me why THIS guy is still alive?

To annoy you to death until you bus molla.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Ray Montano wrote:Give a good case and I'll think about it. I'm fine with my vote right now because I think its right where it should be.

Kcdaspot wrote:
BBmolla wrote:

Hiplop is the scummiest on my list. I'd be down for a KC lynch too,
but I don't want to vote him if I'm the only one cause that'll just waste my vote.

in one post, bolded.

best case ever.

Better case? ISO him. tell me where statements of similar tone pop up. Then tell me weather those statements ACTUALLY FEEL town or are TRYING TO SEEM town.

That is why we are lynching him today.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Hiplop looks loopy to me.

I see WHY to lynch him but i can't bring myself to lynch him. There's but townie things i've seen from his last 3 posts.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

There's been*
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

That case is crap. It doesn't mean anything. If you can actually put statements side by side and point how they directly contradict each other then there'd be something of substance there. But there isn't, so you're not building it. Because there's nothing to be built upon. You're throwing a case to throw a case out there and pull a wagon on someone just to create a wagon. That's not pro-town and it would be a terrible way for a town player to play.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by hiplop »

Kcdaspot wrote:Hiplop looks loopy to me.

I see WHY to lynch him but i can't bring myself to lynch him. There's but townie things i've seen from his last 3 posts.

explain more?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

They dont "Contradict".

This is mafia not Phoenix Wright.

D1 especially relies on reading between the lines. How to attack it is simple: Evaluate Town statements or statements you think town would make. then compare that to how scum would try to "fit in".

I don't know what you are expecting, we have virtually NOTHING to go off of, YES it's seems like a tall order to pick out scum in a situation like this.

OTOH, why is your vote where it is? what is the solid, delineate 100% proof that says whoever you are voting should be lynched? Odds are? you're guessing at it, maybe in part. In reality That's really what everyone is doing here right now.

PEDIT: stuff Like that. gives you a townie vibe.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

now again, humor me Ray,

Iso molla, read his posts. ask yourself, is this REALLY town or someone trying to fit in to town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”