Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

I think Pm is actually town... not sure.

I believe i had him as a scum read before too.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Sorry, KDCA. I still feel like hiplop is a much better wagon.

BB'S most significantly scummy post is:

BTW, just so everyone's aware, we have 6 MLs and 1 NL until MYLO/LYLO.

And my timezone is PST I think.

Which yes, I agree, sounds like feigned helpfulness.

To quote directly, I saw this

Sorry about that I'll tell everyone to seem scummier to me.

and this

@Link: Working on suspicions, apparently I misread the whole town.

to be legitimately frustrated towntells.

KDCAspot criticizes BBmolla's wall on hiplop, claiming that everything he had quoted has already been brought up. This is fair, but also considering if BBmolla posted "what they said" and voted for hiplop, he would look even worse. Giving his own opinion on the current wagons really was not scummy at all. Also I found bb's avoidance of Cobblerfone rather curious.

Next in KDCA's case is a claim that because Molla wasn't defending himself and accepting the fact he was scummy was a scumtell. No, it really isn't, I would honestly expect a scum getting voted for pressure to legitimately try to defend themselves, instead of going "whatever, I get it."

Another problem with BB arises in (sorry, KDCA really should have put the post numbers in his damn case):

KCDA - Attempting to start bandwagons, pointing random fingers everywhere, his "Everyone should vote who I'm voting," attitude is just bad. I'd say probably scum.

This is a complete exaggeration from BBmolla. It feels like he just wanted to mark a read down so he could say he did.

All I can say is I'm not scum and if this goes through it is a day one mislynch, which is no surprise. I'll claim at L-1 or L-2.
I'll start preparing my final post to have some useful info when I'm confirmed town.

I actually feel like this is a towntell.

Just felt like critizing KDCA's wall and examining BB's play in depth. The towntells weigh out the scumtells.

tl;dr BBmolla is null, I still want hiplop.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Kcdaspot wrote:PM PLEASE vote molla thoo.

srsly all the opponents of the molla lynch just says that case is bad w/o saying truly WHY.

c'mon if it's that bad, pick it apart.

I haven't called it bad yet. I've just said I am lynching hiplop
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by CSL »

Votecount coming when i wake up later.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Sorry for the disappearance act >.< I'll be continuing my analysis now~
Tomie Uzumaki
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Tomie Uzumaki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Post by Tomie Uzumaki »

Post 138 - MaruMaru

Re: 1. It did? You either give scum-Spotty the chance to keep attention away from him. Which is just stupid. It could have been used by Town-you to keep his attention on Matty, but due to your attack on Spotty, I'm doubting that option. Next option is Scum-you 'threatening' Spotty to keep his attention on Matty. But if he doesn't do so, you'd have a new target. Then we have Scum-you trying to protect Scum-Spotty, but I'm having doubts to that as well as I actually like Spotty changing wagons. It comes across as town.
Re: 2. Really? Who have mentioned it up till your post? I can remember Matty and myself. Seems rather unseen to me.
Re: 3. What I didn't like about your post is what MollaMolla used against Loppy. But you did it worse. Even good things that you mentioned were turned into something that could be seen as scummy so that most players got at best 'null'.

You may also explain the following: Spotty mentioned that the Matty-wagon was dead. So to get something productive going, he voted another player. What's the difference between this and your reason to unvote RayRay and vote Loppy?
Another thing, it's been mentioned that you did the same as what you attack Matty for: He mentioned that he comes across as scummy-looking in many games. And your response to the attack against you doing the same, is just 'ask that, that and that player and you know why'. That's not the explanation I want to hear. I want to know why Matty is scummy for doing so and we should just look into it more when it's about you.

Post 142 - MollaMolla
And this is the post which starts my suspicions against MollaMolla. I want everyone who has used the OMGUS accusation in this game to comment on this post.

Post 151 - MaruMaru
At least you're funny scum~ Seriously, using many bulletpoints, which actually talk about the same thing over and over again. It made my day~ Nice try though, giving the impression your case is much stronger than it actually is.

Post 158 - Desc
Then my piece of advice for the day to get a better nickname: Make an alt with a better name~ Enjoy ^.^
But I'm wondering, what did you read up till this post (Post 158)?

(Posts with all the reads will be looked at after I'm done catching up)

Cobbly wrote:@Maruchan: Please explain your, shall I say, "hyperness"? I know you have a lot of things to respond to, but it does remind me of a certain scum that also seemed extremely townish. Tomie knows what I'm talking about.

Uhm, no, I don't? In case you've forgotten, the player you are talking about was on my scumlist the whole time ._.
But Cobbly, what do you think about the case against you from Matty? Not asking you to respond to it, but do you think Matty is looking scummier due to it and why or why not?

Desc wrote:I still love your activity right now, it might be your meta, but I'm just intrigued, I gotta see your town play later on when I get home.

Eh? Either this is too easy or you need to explain what you mean with this.

Post 192 - MollaMolla

Hasn't anybody pointed out that Loppy actually did mention his reason for calling Matty town? Which was already mentioned when you wrote this post. Does it change anything about your points against Loppy?
Also, you talked about Loppy's phrasing of 'dead'. If Loppy is scum, why would he mention in this game that he wouldn't mind that RayRay gets shot when he could just tell his buddies during the night?
I may get back to this post, depending on the first answer.

Also, MollaMolla, I don't understand. Quilly mentioned that your case against Loppy is bad. And from my understanding, it's part (if not, all) of the reason why he suspects you. So why not ask what he dislikes about it and try convincing him that your suspicions are legit?

Post 204 - Cobbly

These quotes were there already. What made you go look into MaruMaru around this time?

MaruMaru wrote:
Tomie wrote:Matty is being used by the scum as easy mislynch

Matt is nowhere near being lynched right now, if you look at the last votecount the bandwagon has moved to Hiplop/Cobblerfone
tomie wrote:Loppy doesn't say much, but he spotted the same thing as me when it came down to MaruMaru.

Who is Loppy and what did he see about me?

True, he's nowhere close. But look at how much attention he got at the start, which most of them was unjustified. That was what I'm talking about. Like I said, he
was
the Sacrifice Boy of my army.
Hip
lop
py. That you only called 2 players town. One was you and the other was partially. But you can see this at the start of this post~

Linky wrote:Oh dear God, that's indeed a long time! Anyone else thinking he's not a PR/scum due to this alone? I'd think someone with one of those roles which require night activity would just immediately ask for a replacement rather than have it go to waste. Either that or he just doesn't give a fuck.

You're de-promoted ._. You've become the Boy who helps me catch the players I'm missing, who isn't allowed to talk about possible roles ._.

projectmatt wrote:
Tomie Uzumaki

Yes, Cobbly is scummy. But don't start throwing random stuff at him to make your case look more appealing. It doesn't work like that and it makes me want to keep you less in my Army :(

What random stuff do you see? My case was 100% based off of his posts alone.

Yeah, but some have no meaning to be added ._. I'm talking mostly about Cobbly's first quoted post. The other is about him marking you down as possible town, because the second vote has a complete different reason than the first.

Post 221 - MaruMaru
About #2: What do you mean?
About #3: Do you see a possibility that wagon-hopping comes from town? If so, why is Spotty doing the Scum-variant? And if not, why do you think there have been townplayers in past games who did so?

@Ray
In post 222, you mention you don't like DonDon's post which mentions a possible scumteam. Then what do you think of Cobbly's post who mentions that Loppy can only be scum if Matty is?

@MaruMaru
Page 10 is interesting. Spotty responds to your points against him. But the only thing you address is where he said he didn't like you before. The other things he defended himself against is ignored. Why's that?

Killjesty wrote:Aaaaand X chromosome reads from Mist and Tomie.

As far as I know, there is no Creeper Contest running right now >.<
But other than that, I liked the last bit of this page about the names ^.^

(Posting this now, so that there has been content from me today for sure :D If something has been explained which I've asked about, just point it out and I'll read it.)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 am

Post by killerjester »

projectmatt wrote:Next in KDCA's case is a claim that because Molla wasn't defending himself and accepting the fact he was scummy was a scumtell. No, it really isn't, I would honestly expect a scum getting voted for pressure to legitimately try to defend themselves, instead of going "whatever, I get it."

Ummm....

what?
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:12 am

Post by hiplop »

projectmatt wrote:hiplop, you just said you don't think tomie is scum, WHY? You didn't say she towntold. You said "all she's done this game is make nicknames". So you read her as town now? Where did this read come from? It feels like you are just saying it so you don't look bad. In fact, that's more then likely the case.

why would I think shes scum? I said in that post "theres nothing really townie/scummy about it". So why the fuck would I say shes scum?
third best scummer of all time
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

Post by Scumhunter »

Fucks sake. The catch up process in this game becomes more and omre an uphill battle the longer I delay it
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Yeah, we're at the 18th page in an 18 player game. For the sake of everyone's future sanity I suggest we agree to lynch one of the leading wagons soon.

VOTE: Hiplop

To follow my own advice.

Tomie wrote:Uhm, no, I don't? In case you've forgotten, the player you are talking about was on my scumlist the whole time ._.
But Cobbly, what do you think about the case against you from Matty? Not asking you to respond to it, but do you think Matty is looking scummier due to it and why or why not?

Ah, but you
did
know the player I was talking about. :P
That was a long time ago. I saw it as null. It was his half-page exchange with Kc about... Molla? that made me think he was town.

These quotes were there already. What made you go look into MaruMaru around this time?

That post came after a night of thinking about this game. Maruchan was just reminding me too much of Viscera, so I ISO'd him to make sure. I added the quotes so people would know what I was talking about without having to go look it all up themselves.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Empking »

Cobblerfone wrote:Yeah, we're at the 18th page in an 18 player game. For the sake of everyone's future sanity I suggest we agree to lynch one of the leading wagons soon.

:goodposting:
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:09 am

Post by CSL »

Sundy requested replacement.

Quilford has been prodded.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:10 am

Post by Maruchan »

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:Re: 2. Really? Who have mentioned it up till your post? I can remember Matty and myself. Seems rather unseen to me.
Re: 3. What I didn't like about your post is what MollaMolla used against Loppy. But you did it worse. Even good things that you mentioned were turned into something that could be seen as scummy so that most players got at best 'null'.

You may also explain the following: Spotty mentioned that the Matty-wagon was dead. So to get something productive going, he voted another player. What's the difference between this and your reason to unvote RayRay and vote Loppy?
Another thing, it's been mentioned that you did the same as what you attack Matty for: He mentioned that he comes across as scummy-looking in many games. And your response to the attack against you doing the same, is just 'ask that, that and that player and you know why'. That's not the explanation I want to hear. I want to know why Matty is scummy for doing so and we should just look into it more when it's about you.

re your comment about #2: I you think nobody mentioned Cobblerfone's vote, you need to go re-read the game. about half of the game mentioned it and talked about it for almost a whole page.

Who the fuck is loppy? And link please so I can explain correctly, as I don't remember the specific situation you're talking about.
It is scummy for both of us to do it, however i have a history of it that can be shown, so it is STILL scum points to say it, but not as much for me. And I know it was still scum points when I said it.

I said it, because it will be true.
[quote"Person with nicknames I can never understand"]Post 151 - MaruMaru
At least you're funny scum~ Seriously, using many bulletpoints, which actually talk about the same thing over and over again. It made my day~ Nice try though, giving the impression your case is much stronger than it actually is.[/quote]
At these point I'll just start ignoring your comments about me. They've gone below idiotic and hard to understand.
Same nickname person wrote:About #2: What do you mean?
About #3: Do you see a possibility that wagon-hopping comes from town? If so, why is Spotty doing the Scum-variant? And if not, why do you think there have been townplayers in past games who did so?

2: THe changing of his stance every 5 minutes. thats called being flaky.
3: now with the frequency that
Kcda
(emphasized for correct pronunciation of his name) has done it.
[quote="Same person""]@MaruMaru
Page 10 is interesting. Spotty responds to your points against him. But the only thing you address is where he said he didn't like you before. The other things he defended himself against is ignored. Why's that?[/quote]
When I don't reply to something, it means I have nothing to say to it. However, that may have been the day I was gone, I don't know. if it were anyone but you, I'd be willing to go back and check this myself. You, I feel you can do it yourself if you want to see if the reason I didn't reply is that it was the days I wasn't here.
empking wrote::goodposting:

too bad yours isn't :goodposting:
Show
Join Now!

Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Ray Montano »

Kcdaspot wrote:Yeah that projectmatt wagon is doing so well.

Its not my job to control other players' votes. They should be intelligent enough to know how to use it wisely.

projectmatt wrote:I've been procrastinating this game. But after reading my opinion is exactly the same. Hiplop is scum. Cobblerfone got a little less scummy, hiplop got a ton more.

Unvote

Vote:hiplop

Strongest town reads as of now are mist\donjosh and that one girl who has nicknames for everybody.

So just like I pointed out earlier you really aren't willing to give original opinions on players and instead are choosing to piggyback other players. Great tactic if hip flips town. And your town reads are pretty much the two players that have gotten absolutely no heat all game. Shocking. And really there's no base to either of your reads.

hiplop wrote:Not going to lie; I don't really care about this microscope. There's no way to defend myself because there is no case on me.

I agree with this.

projectmatt wrote:I'm going to flaunt my vote.
Vote: hiplop

Read as "I'm going to mimic kcda because he's making the most noise".

Kcdaspot wrote:don't give her faketowncred. it just makes you look bad.

Why are you helping matt?

Tomie Uzumaki wrote:@Ray
In post 222, you mention you don't like DonDon's post which mentions a possible scumteam. Then what do you think of Cobbly's post who mentions that Loppy can only be scum if Matty is?

I believe I've already complained twice about players doing this. At this point I'm just ignoring it as stupidity. If I didn't respond to cobbler's post already then most likely I read right over it because its not worthy of my attention.

Empking wrote::goodposting:

If you're not going to do anything then get out.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:32 am

Post by CSL »

The Thirteenth votecount of Day 1Mist7676 -[0]-
Tomie Uzumaki -[0]-
Ray Montano -[0]-
Cobblerfone -[1]- [Hikari Link]
killerjester -[0]-
BBmolla -[6]- [Kcdaspot, Quilford, Empking, Mist7676, killerjester, hiplop] [L-4]
Descent -[0]-
hiplop -[5]- [projectmatt, Maruchan, zMuffinMan, BBmolla, Cobblerfone] [L-5]
Scumhunter -[0]-
cavjj -[1]- [Scumhunter]
Empking -[0]-
zMuffinMan -[0]-
Hikari Link -[0]-
projectmatt -[1]- [Ray Montano]
Quilford -[0]-
Maruchan -[1]- [Tomie Uzumaki]
Sundy -[0]-
Kcdaspot -[1]- [cavjj]

~Sundy is being replaced.
~Random word(s) of the day: Boogie
~~With 18 alive, it will take 10 to lynch, 9 to no lynch
~~~The deadline is in (expired on 2011-09-04 20:00:00), or
September 4th, 2011 @ 7pm CDT
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Quilford »

UNVOTE:

Rereadinggggg
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by hiplop »

Ray Montano is a smart guy, listen to him.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Empking »

hiplop wrote:Ray Montano is a smart guy, listen to him.

Ray sucks.

Plus he's hiding off a proper wagon.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by hiplop »

Perhaps, he should be voting BBmolla. Fair enough
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Empking wrote:Plus he's hiding off a proper wagon.

Who cares if a wagon has votes on it if the wagon is stupid? Quantity does not mean quality. That's something that I know could never cross your mind but its a fact.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Well, clearly my vote on Cobblerfone is going nowhere. While I don't think BBmolla is an incorrect choice for the lynch,Cobblerfone just feels more likely to me. Seriously, does nobody else see the scumminess here?
Cobblerfone wrote:Yeah, we're at the 18th page in an 18 player game. For the sake of everyone's future sanity I suggest we agree to lynch one of the leading wagons soon.

First of all, what is wrong with 18 pages? Really, I think it's kind of short. More players equates to more pages, I'd imagine. i can't really see why he would be opposed to discussion that helps us find scum and see where everybody's head is at. I have the same problem with Empking's response in support of this. Finding the best possible lynch is always preferable to the easiest or fastest lynch, I believe.
Cobblerfone wrote:VOTE: Hiplop

To follow my own advice.

So basically, he just created a "legitimate" reason for himself to jump on the hiplop wagon.
Cobblerfone wrote:
Thoughts on Projectmatt and hiplop:
Hiplop is only scum if project is. There's no reason to randomly call a building wagon town if Hip is scum and the wagon is town.

So basically, he's jumping on a wagon that he apparently doesn't even necessarily think is scum.
Cobblerfone wrote:After my experience with Muffin I'm willing to sheep the Hiplop vote.

And even outright admits it.

Now I'm willing to admit that a change of heart is not beyond the realm of possibility, but he's never stated anything of the sort. This just reads like taking an easy lynch to me. I'd rather not settle for BBmolla when Cobblerfone just seems more likely to flip scum.

@zMuffinMan
: Where are those explanations for the reads that you promised yesterday?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by hiplop »

Cobbler is scum, but so is BBmolla. BBmolla has a wagon, so you might as well vote him
Ray Montano
Ray Montano
Goon
Ray Montano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Ray Montano »

Hikari Link wrote:First of all, what is wrong with 18 pages? Really, I think it's kind of short. More players equates to more pages, I'd imagine. i can't really see why he would be opposed to discussion that helps us find scum and see where everybody's head is at. I have the same problem with Empking's response in support of this. Finding the best possible lynch is always preferable to the easiest or fastest lynch, I believe.

Finally we have a logical player in here. I actually agree with Hikari's case on cobbler. If the day were to swing in that favor I would probably leave matt to vote cobbler.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

hiplop wrote:Cobbler is scum, but so is BBmolla. BBmolla has a wagon, so you might as well vote him

I don't really like the idea of letting him fly under the radar though. Something needs to be said and I aim to say it. Just because a bandwagon is in motion, doesn't mean it can't be stopped and it certainly doesn't mean that it shouldn't be. If everyone on the wagon can't be swayed, I'm willing to settle for BBmolla, as he's my #2 right now, but it just makes no sense to not at least try to sway others in what you believe the correct direction is.
Ray Montano wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:First of all, what is wrong with 18 pages? Really, I think it's kind of short. More players equates to more pages, I'd imagine. i can't really see why he would be opposed to discussion that helps us find scum and see where everybody's head is at. I have the same problem with Empking's response in support of this. Finding the best possible lynch is always preferable to the easiest or fastest lynch, I believe.

Finally we have a logical player in here. I actually agree with Hikari's case on cobbler. If the day were to swing in that favor I would probably leave matt to vote cobbler.

Please don't call me Hikari. I have an entire signature regarding this issue. I have nothing to say to the statement itself, because I believe my reponse to hiplop and my last post cver my feelings on the issue in general.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I still want Hiplop lynched over either of them. Although I am starting to warm to Cobblerfone being a possible lynch for tomorrow.
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Open Games”