Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

SRG is right. Its possible that Ant is defending Davidscum, my issue with that is that I had a town read on Rikana.

I'm still going to hinge everything on David being the scum (as my reads and case point to) and hope I'm right to survive another day. You fools almost lynched Sky despite my protests, so just attuned is your scumdar?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

I'm defending?
I just feel better about the other guys case (on phone at work. Think he was LoLa)
Before we hammer, I need everyone to answer my question.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

That "other guy" happens to be scum #2.

I gave you my reads and info. I'm staking everything on David being scum.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Oh yeah, you are good.
Other guy didn't hammer and let it go for a no lynch. That is terrabad.
At this point I am willing to stake the game on one of those two. Just need everyone else to pop in.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Re: your question - if David falls Town, then odds on it's gg, so I don't care. If he's scum though - I'm going to fire at Swift initially considering how conversational this post sounded when Swift asked the moronic question:

Surely the Mod would never confirm that anyway? That'd be revealing the number of Scum in the setup by default really, which I'm fairly sure would be a pretty heavy effect on the game.

Again, it's a hunch - I think that's sort of buddy-buddy conversation. I've seen a super-chain of posts I just perceive as scummy from David. Essentially every single one has something about it that just pings scum.

Personal policy is that I never make votes past my bed time, but I think I'm just about there, to be honest.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

@ yabba
you asked this question which is why I thought best to see if there was a confirmation of it being mylo as we would usually get it on the site I came from and the question you asked was useless.

yabbaguy wrote:This is MyLo if this is 3-scum, yes?

You then post after my question this which could equally apply to you

yabbaguy wrote:Sorry, thought I was in a rush. Basically, there are instances when scum ask this question to claim naïvete of the setup, but from a Town vantage, it's a really dumb and pointless question and thus gains nothing for the Town players.

Your scum you know if we are at mylo or not and post that useless question to appear as not to be aware that we are at mylo.

@Ant.
Top scum pick is Yabba, likely partners David and then I'm not sure it's between yourself or Peregrine. There is no way yabba isn't flipping scum in this game as he just cannot be town, look at how he has been trying to push a lynch on Locke last day phase this post. [preview edit actually going to break this out into a separate post as it's to confusing]

Also why would IS be possible a mafia doctor for there to be a mafia doctor, surely there would have to be a town or 3rd party killing role and we are yet to see either of these. So that wouldn't make much sense, so that is why there is a negligible chance of IS Scum.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3340826
yabbaguy wrote:IS has likely degenerated to gut feeling in regards to my scumminess, I should point out. At this point, all I can do is hope everyone at least acknowledges that, unless I'm missing something (tell me please?), there are no scummy points on me that I haven't explained away. (Sorry for the obnoxious, although slightly necessary, nesting and interfering parenthetical statements)

Locke's statement wasn't satisfactory to me, personally. Locke, you were here on the 3rd and 6th - consistent with when you've logged on, yes. But you had both of those days to actually do something useful, you even admitted that there may have been reasonable possibility that Sky's claim was valid. Why are you still clinging to the vote? The perception I have is that you're sitting on your ass and not scumhunting right now - scummy esp. in the late Day when the wagon's not on you. (note to self: not on a buddy either?)

@Swift:

Day 1 - Final VoteCount

JAMFTW - L6 (FightingShadow)
malpascp - LYNCHED (
Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking, Sky
, Swiftstrike, Smallpeople343)
smallpeoples343 (Locke) L-3
(
yabbaguy, PereguineV, Rikana,
malpascp
)

Empking - L6 (SomeRandomGuy)

Currently, I think this is a totally Town-driven wagon. I've already told people how I feel Peregrine and Rikana are two of the Towniest players in the game. While I admit I've seen Town merrily go on their way to self-conducting a mislynch bandwagon, this amplifies the likelihood significantly that Locke would show scum, in fact.

Whatever, I don't even know what the word "wooly" means. I'm Town-clearing too many as I've mentioned previously, and esp. after jumping off a plane from London, I'm scatterbrained. But you bringing that wagon analysis up actually makes me believe more and more that Locke is most likely to show scum.

IS just exploded on
Xanatos, I'm not buying the scumminess.
I think this is based on tells that might need some research on past games - and that's on IS to do in my opinion. For example, the "Hi there! Ask me anything and I'll dutifully answer them!" scumtell that IS flagged out-front: is this actually something that statistically shows scum often?

Yabba had just previously voted for Locke as scum.

Now look at who he colours green here and then look at the underlined part I added he then tries to clear his partner in david (previously Fighting shadow) now if thing was town player held belief he would be left with a Locke, me and SRG scum team and yet is is not pushing that he has the game broken which he can't as he is scum so he keeps it to himself to avoid being picked up on it.

He then later claims to have been blindsided by the deadline and moves his vote onto David with the likelyhood of still getting a SKY and trying to come off town because on it. Now that hasn't worked he is bussing David and trying to paint me as his scum buddy, No it's Yabba scum definitely with David as a partner.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:52 am

Post by David Xanatos »

VOTE: Yabba

Might as well vote for my top suspect while I'm prepping things.
~ David Xanatos ~

It really was all part of my plan...
izakthegoomba
*Falls to the ground at Xanatos' feet, chanting "we are not worthy"*
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Swift, I had forgotten that, but this is different. Mine actually served to remind the Town that we were at MyLo - a fact that everyone either was keeping implicit or hadn't known. That is actually helpful - although I phrased it as a question and said "if", it gains value.

Your question actually gains NOTHING because it's utterly useless - no way the mod actually tells you, and YOU KNEW THAT. Yours is basically a way to gain Towncred because it's a question that says "I don't know how many scum there are" by asking a USELESS question. Ergo, it's fakey baloney. And I've done it before as scum in another game. That's the difference - my question helped, and yours was hollow.

And hey, I thought FS was Town initially, but I've changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that, and I'm doing it now.

Vote: David Xanatos

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

There is deffinatly a subtle difference between the questions Swift and i've played with you enough that i know you're just nit picking. I think you're bussing your partner since you know he's caught, I'm with Yabba on this one. You've actually managed to pull yourself from a null read to scum #2 for me, I said that i didn't think Locke + David were a team but i didn't know who david's fellow scum were and now i've got it i believe.

VOTE: David Xanatos

FoS: SwiftStrike

I'm looking at you next, swift.
Town: 2-1
-=-
Scum 1-1

Alive in: 0
Dead in: 0 : Ongoing game
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I might as well claim right now, while I have a minute. VT.

If this isn't MyLo, Yabba's Scum, if it is MyLo, Town loses by lynching me.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:44 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

DAY 4 - Votecount II

SomeRandomGuy
Internet Stranger

Yabbaguy - L-4
(David Xantos)
PeregrineV
David Xanatos - L-2
(Internet Stranger, yabbaguy, SomeRandomGuy)
Ant_To_The_Max
Swiftstrike
Locke Lamora

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Not Voting - PeregrineV, Ant_To_The_Max, Swiftstrike, Locke Lamora)
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

@SRG. Look again at what Yabba has been saying. Look at what he is pushing me on look at his inconsistencies the whole game, go back and ISO him. Even just look at the last post

yabba wrote:no way the mod actually tells you, and YOU KNEW THAT.

Consider the number of games we have played together where it has been confirmed that we are at Mylo and why it would be unreasonable to ask that question after his nothing question, that he now tries to play as informative.

Look at his play when it comes to David, he has been protecting the slot all along subtly moving focus away and now jumping upon it as a bus to try gain back town cred.

Also you say that I'm just nitpicking, you and I have played together enough is that a scum tell or a town tell for me? I'm not asking you to believe me but I am asking you to go back and read Yabba without the blinkers of him calling you town earlier and just read him and then think about where you want to vote tomorrow.

I won't vote David just yet as I really want to see what Peregrine has to say in response to Ant's question and it would be nice to see Ant respond to his own question as well.

Placeholder for a vote.

FOS DAVID
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:55 am

Post by yabbaguy »

@Swift: Have you played all Open/Semi-Open games until now?

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Swiftstrike wrote:@SRG. Look again at what Yabba has been saying. Look at what he is pushing me on look at his inconsistencies the whole game, go back and ISO him. Even just look at the last post

yabba wrote:no way the mod actually tells you, and YOU KNEW THAT.

Consider the number of games we have played together where it has been confirmed that we are at Mylo and why it would be unreasonable to ask that question after his nothing question, that he now tries to play as informative.

Look at his play when it comes to David, he has been protecting the slot all along subtly moving focus away and now jumping upon it as a bus to try gain back town cred.

Also you say that I'm just nitpicking, you and I have played together enough is that a scum tell or a town tell for me? I'm not asking you to believe me but I am asking you to go back and read Yabba without the blinkers of him calling you town earlier and just read him and then think about where you want to vote tomorrow.

I won't vote David just yet as I really want to see what Peregrine has to say in response to Ant's question and it would be nice to see Ant respond to his own question as well.

Placeholder for a vote.

FOS DAVID

Since i brought up the meta discussion i'll at least answer the question of what it usually means - it's often a null tell, you've never been one i accurately read often however the subtle differences of the questions make enough of a difference that I feel the need to look at you more closely and i swear to god, one of these days I'll catch you out good and proper.

Yes, on the other board it is sometimes revealed when we're at MYLO even in closed setups, however the last time that happened it was a full cult game and town were running around like headless chickens and didn't even get one good lynch - perhaps the mod had a wee bit of mercy? I'm not sure i've ever seen it in one of snakes games though.

Either way, i'm looking at you and i'll also re-read Yabba too it would be stupid not to but if i had to wage a bet between the two at this moment, i'd say i'd go after you. I just don't like the recent play of yours in regards to david.

I'm sure enough of Davids guilt at this point due to other reactions that the question for me isn't 'are we doing right by this?' as opposed to 'who is his partner in crime' at this point. Also, he hasn't been hammered yet, if this is MYLO i'd say he'd likely have been hammered by now.
-=-
Scum 1-1

SomeRandomGuy
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
SomeRandomGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Also:

swift wrote:
I am asking you to go back and read Yabba without the blinkers of him calling you town

You really think that's enough to effect my play? He also led a band wagon on me it's got nothing to do with his thoughts on me. As i've said though I am not going to go into tomorrow set on lynching one of you without reading.
-=-
Scum 1-1

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by David Xanatos »

Or, alternatively, there's not two of them not on my wagon, so they need to wait for one more vote to quickhammer.

As I've said, VT. Feel free to lose the game by lynching me. I'm not going to self vote, so it'll be on your heads.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Swiftstrike wrote:

Don't forget LoLa has to speak up....
As for my answer, I am still thinking. I will admit that my conclusions are not as black and white as I wish them too be...
Wait...wait...wait...
Pere, I REALLY need you post your opinion sometime between now and the next 22 hours. That is it.
If LoLa feels like making up an excuse on why he let the day go to a no lynch, I guess I can hear him out....
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

The views for this topic keep on going up, but yet no post have been made.
*tsk tsk tsk*
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by Swiftstrike »

@yabba.
I have played most of my games offsite, they could not be described as open (apart from one open game and two I modded there.) but we get mod confirmation of mylo's and lylo's there every game. Where as I have only completed 3 onsite games only one of those went to lylo and I would have sworn blind that was modconfirmed until I went and checked it and it wasn't.

@Ant
Are you waiting for anything in particular before giving your reads?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

The only solution is to lynch XanatosScum. His behavior is completely scummy. The "who, me?" Response, the questioning of the most minor piece of evidence and acting like case hinges on it, the deflection,the threats to the town (you're going to lose!) etc etc. He trying to buy time in order to have his buddies hide further and rescue him.
Show

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Ant wrote:If <insert your top scum pick> is scum, who is their partners? If they flip town, who is the real scum?

Right now, it would be you for Rikana's ducking, dodging, misrepping and generally superscummy play. I'm not going to rehash it, since you're here to specifically NOT be him, but I also highly suspect David & Locke for their yesterday vote and then first thing today actions.

Rikana (now Ant)
David/Locke (one or both)- It looks worse when you take the combination of their posts into account than if you look at each person separately.

The whole yabba/swift thing is around here in terms of my reads, and they would get a re-read depending on who above is scum.

Who are you top suspects? ie- your own answers to your questions.
David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

Post by David Xanatos »

I'm still waiting on hearing what IS is going to do when I flip Town. I find it rather amusing that he's tunneling so heavily on what I can only describe as tenuous grounds.
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am

Youre scum. There will be no "I told you so party" coming from you Xanatos. Youre clearly posturing and need to be lynched.
Show

David Xanatos
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
David Xanatos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 am

Post by David Xanatos »

Oh? Care to make a wager on that then?
~ David Xanatos ~

izakthegoomba