Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Spoiler: HIPLOP IS DA SCUM FER ME
Post #8, standard RVS here, nothing to worry about.

#15 some distracting talk about video games, pointless, but not important.

#24 shows he's here and actively reading the game, and that he is laughing. Thats all to say about the game?

#72 answers some RQS, showing he is paying at least enough attention to know RQS is happening. RQS answers are ridiculous as fuck, albeit following in the footsteps of Kcda, Thou Holiest Starter Of RQS. Short comment on what is actually happenign in the 50 posts since his last.

#73 tells us he didn't notice 25 of those posts, so we'll give him some leniency about his lack of response. Fails to comment on those pages he missed

#75 "Getting MAD town reads pouring out of Project matt. Do NOT want." I'm going to pretend he said the word lynch after the word want ,as it is the only viable finish to this sentence. So you're getting some mad ass townieness pouring out of a guy that nobody else can see, tell us you see it, and then... Don't tell us what it is?

#86 shows he at least skimmed enough of my highly analytic wall to see that a majority of my reads were null-leaning same way. ALSO shows us he didn't skim through my wall enough to see that the way they were all leaning is scum, rather than town.

#135, WOH he's back again after another 50 posts. his comment? "I meant scum not town" and then goes on to tell us his mad reads are "I just don't see any scum motives for what hes doing, hes defending himself in a professional matter" and then goes on to tell us he'd support someone else's death.... Without telling us why. Again. 1: This is your mad reads? seriously? Thats it? -.- 2: Nothing else to comment on for two pages worth of comment? nothing else at all?

#299 WOHHH 175 posts this time! First he defends against my original case on him. First priority is to defend himself, rather than help the game. Not very townie. Blames the disappearance on his internet.
But he posted in SIX of his other games during this magical no internet time
I'll let him slide on this one because these were all on the 16, so he could have conceivably lost internet for 2 days. But keep the blaming his lack of posts on the internet in the back of your mind. This'll come back up again in a minute. Takes his vote off of RVS, because someone mentioned it to him. When confronted about his lack of scumhunting. he ditches the "INTERNETS WERE OUT FER ME!" excuse and the NEW excuse is "Scumhunting is an interesting concept, what makes you believe I haven't been? I am merely looking for things you may not be." So first you blame your internet. Now you were just laying back and scumhunting. Which is it? Oh btw, this is also, defending himself rather than helping the game. Saying your scumhunting, and showing us your scumhunting, two different things. Calls another "pretty obvious" town read, this time on Kcda. Answers a question directed at him that was buried in these 7 pages, meaning he actively is reading and paying attention to said pages. Why no comment on what happened? Nextly, he again defends himself against an accusation thrown at him based on his reply to my list of reads. Goes on to say he doesn't care if this guy is a townie, he just wants him dead. (as I explained and he agrees that he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying later) Sheeps the two biggest scumspects of the two most prominent townies. Throws out some town reads (again) without explaining them (again). That UBER TOWN READ on matt (lolsauce) gets revoked. Attacks the case on him. This is his first substantial post all game. All it is is a "I'm still alive, -defend against all the people calling me scum- Oh and I am scumhunting don't worry! -fails to show proof of this- VOTE!". Lack of any actual helpful town content.

#303, friendly banter between him and Kcda. buddysummor

#315 useless fluff comment about debate ensuing between Link and Mod that is totally off-topic.

#328 refutes my post against him (still defense here, no preemtive town scumhunting from him still), replies to why his Kcda read has changed by saying "10 pages changes things". Doesn't tell us WHAT Kcda did that changed the read. Just that it did.

#330 reply to my perfectly legitimate request to have him type the name of who he is quoting (so that at times like RIGHT NOW when I go back and ISO him, it makes it easy to see who he was talking to)

#334 Says he made his case on BB pretty clear (where, I haven't seen a case yet?) when questioned about his post #299. Mist is obvTown for... "Having good intentions.. he THINKS", oh and defends summor, lacks some pro-town offense summor.

#347 Asks for reasoning on why someone has a town read on him. (<---------- OMG!!! HIPLOP NOW HAS 1 TOWN POINT. CURRENT SCORE: 1 town - 999999999 scum. YAY GO TOWN!!!!)

#347 tries to buddy with me by telling Kcda to stop acting like the king of the world

#411 OMG OMG OGM NO WAY!!! He asks Matt to explain the town-read on Tomie!!!!! TWO TOWNIE POINTS!!!! GO HIPLOP!!!! Again calls the case on him non-existant. No comments on the past 2 pages you were absent from? Nothing at all?

#413 asks Kcda how his last post was scummy, null tell. town or scum would ask how something is scummy.

#419 Attacks SOMEBODY ELSE for NOT HAVING CONTENT POSTS. what is this shit? HYPOCRISY MUCH?!!?

#420 Doesn't thing the lack of content is scum, but wants to know why she is town.

#422 Refutes Kcda by saying he never said Tomie WASNT town. No. He just asked a question that the tone insinuated he didn't think she was town.

#432 Refutes something Matt tossed at him. Again, defensive. no pro-town ofenseive still. Where is the scumhunting you mentioned earlier?

#411 Buddying to Ray.

#443 says someone else should be voting for molla. Because dictating what someone else should do is totally a townie play.

#476 Quotes someone that IDK who it is (ahem, again at my request for putting names in quote tags. This would be why), and makes some comment about it I am sure I would be able to decipher. If I knew who eh was talking to.

#528, calls #527 scummy (I assume its mine). No other comments on the other 50 posts before his. Opportunistic jump on the Maru train? Because for the rest of the game he thought I was just misguided town. now all the sudden I'm a scummy mofo.

#530 some hardly decipherable post about no matter who he was i'd still be scummy. how do these relate?

#536 Calls me mentioning having a past scum read on matt a bus.

#537 Says I have been terribad all game, just recently got scummy.

#540 useless fluff

#542 read above

#549 BBMolla is more likely scum than me apparently.

#557 uses my ONLY completed game that I happened to be scum in, as meta proof that I am scum. I mean lack of any town-meta reference I don't quite see how this met-case works. but oh well.

#562 makes some un-game-related comment about a player named Fate. Good to know. I'll be sure to never play with him then.

#565 useless comment letting us know he is laughing

#570 Says I think everyone is scum, and calls me an idiot. When I never said I think everyone is scum. so whatever.

#583 Purposefully plays CUT AND PASTE with a post I make to manipulate it into saying something I never said. its like those notes people make by cutting out letters of the newspaper. Saying you cut an A out of the game informer to write a note that says "I AM A TERRORIST AND I WILL BLOW UP THE WORLD" to insinuate that the gameinformer is a terrorist magazine bent on destroying the world.

#596 votes me and says "Fuck it" Fuck what exactly?

#599 "don't be" care to finish the thought?>

#612 both me and molla are scum, but he'd rather play with molla than me.

#615 unvotes me and votes molla (I THINK this is sheeping someone, but as I am ISO'ing him, I can't be sure. Lets say it is)

#618 Asks for a case on him to defend himself, which is what he has been doing all game. Still no scumhunting I see. Just defending against cases on him, and sheeping others.

#620 Quotes someone, again idk who.

#627 quotes himself and bolds part, without saying anything else

#631 Calls (someone i dont know due to un-named quote) town that is fencesittign with unoriginal cases. Asks muffinman why he is voting him. And asks me too.

#635 makes some comment about me being overconfident that he is scum. Yeah. because he is.

#639 says when he was buddying he wasnt buddying

#642 some un-important commetn about beign lazy meand you shouldnt paly mafia

#644 Calls the wagon based off of him joking. Uhm, let me Ctrl+F real fast. I thin kthis is the first time he has mentioned the word JOKING, ALL GAME. So 1. What was he joking about? 2. Why are we just now learning he was joking? 3. Why was he joking about whatever he was in the first place. CONFIRMED: Hit CTRL+F in his ISO, and this is the FIRST post he has said the word joking, or started a word with jok.

@Hiplop, I have still yet to see your scumhunting you mentioned doing. FIVE DAYS AGO.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by killerjester »

Sweetheart, if you want to know something specific all you had to do was ask. I've been pretty open with my opinions.

=Brief Scumdar=
Kcdaspot - 2/10

Empking - 2/10

Mist's slot - 2/10

Hikari Link - 3/10

Tomie Uzumaki - 4/10

Ray Montano - 4/10

Quilford - 5/10

chkflip - 5/10

zMuffinMan - 5/10

cavjj - 5/10

Descent - 5/10

Cobbler - 6/10

Maruchan - 7/10

projectmatt - 7/10

hiplop - 8/10

BBmolla - 9/10

Footnote: 5/10 is null
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I love how the biggest sheep 1-liner useless poster of the game is your second highest town read.
Show
Join Now!

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by killerjester »

He hasn't said much, but I agree with like 90% of the things he
has
said.

Questions anyone?

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Maruchan »

All he has said is to sheep Kcda 100%.
Show
Join Now!

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by killerjester »

Please re-read the How to play with Empking guide

Kcda's posting has been fairly town oriented. And when he pulls his act together he makes very good points. Hell, it's why I'm sheeping him. I have no problem with Empking sheeping Kcda and I do not find it any bit a scumtell.

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Maruchan »

killerjester wrote:Please re-read the How to play with Empking guide

Kcda's posting has been fairly town oriented. And when he pulls his act together he makes very good points. Hell, it's why I'm sheeping him. I have no problem with Empking sheeping Kcda and I do not find it any bit a scumtell.

even if thats all he is doing, 100% absolutely, and nothing else?

And if that is empking's MO, then I am glad this is the only game (now) that I am in with him.
Show
Join Now!

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by killerjester »

Came up with his own Mist town-read
Agreed with my viewpoint on Kcda's case, which is only sheeping Kcda if you're stretching your case
Correctly points out that BBmolla is trying to paint Empking as scummier than he really is
Tries to keep focus on the leading wagons
Correctly calls out a lurker
Tries to keep focus on the leading wagons, again
Stresses the importance of having multiple bandwagons, a theory I agree with

His play is very pro-town. Empking just avoids unnecessary fluff because the main point of a post can often be lost in all the white noise. Almost every word out of the guy's mouth has been either an attempt to move the town into an environment conducive to catching scum, or sharing his clean, plain opinion on something so we can get a read on him.

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

hiplop wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?

Are you serious?

hiplop wrote:You say "hiplop is still scum on page 17, 18 etc" but you didnt say why.

I'll paraphrase.

p17-

hiplop: PM has a town read on tomie. I'm implying this is scummy because of how little tomie has posted.
kcda: tomie is town stfu
hiplop: Yeah, well I'm going to ignore the fact you just called tomie town and discredited my point about PM. The point is... I never said she wasn't town... So like... Yeah.

p18-

hiplop: PM is scum. Cobbler is scum. BB is scum, and he has a wagon on him. WEEEEEEEEE I'm useless

-----

hiplop wrote:Why do you think I'm scum?

Adding to previously stated reasons....

You're ignoring the fact that people have made legitimate cases on you and claiming that it's all to do with your personality and you can't change it. This is scummy for a few reasons:

1) There are cases on you and you're pretending there aren't. You're either not reading or playing dumb.
2) You're giving yourself license to continue being scummy and claiming you can't help it, it's your personality.
3) You're reading like scum who's upset that he's been caught because you don't think you've done anything scummy.

Also, lets take a look at your suspects.

ProjectMatt
Maruchan
BBMolla
Cobbler
Me

Where the fuck have I seen those names before?

Hmmm....

OH WAIT.

hiplop -[5]- [projectmatt, Maruchan, zMuffinMan, BBmolla, Cobblerfone] [L-5]

What a massive coincidence. Nup, nothing sus here. I guess I was wrong about you.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

DAYVIG: HIPLOP

Hopefully this works. If there's a will, there's a way.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by CSL »

This setup haz no vigz. Look at the first page, you're so smart!
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Maruchan »

CSL JUST HAS TO BREAK THE GAMBIT!!

GOD DARN YU!!!!
Show
Join Now!

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted, so rather than be prodded, I'll just post with promises of a catch-up within the next 48 hours, depending on how tired I am. I've been mentally fatigued for the last couple of days and enraptured in video games. It would appear my Cobblerfone vote is truly going nowhere. I'm likely to join the BBmolla wagon, but I need to make sure first that he's done nothing to change my mind on him. Ditto for hiplop.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Maruchan »

@Link, check my post at the top of page 27 for a good summary of hiplop
Show
Join Now!

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

If you modkill him, I'll be your fwend.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:13 am

Post by CSL »

stormer replaces Mist7676
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:23 am

Post by killerjester »

Hikari Link, free town points if your the first straggler to get on a wagon.

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:28 am

Post by hiplop »

Maruchan wrote:

#24 shows he's here and actively reading the game, and that he is laughing. Thats all to say about the game?

#72 answers some RQS, showing he is paying at least enough attention to know RQS is happening. RQS answers are ridiculous as fuck, albeit following in the footsteps of Kcda, Thou Holiest Starter Of RQS. Short comment on what is actually happenign in the 50 posts since his last.

#73 tells us he didn't notice 25 of those posts, so we'll give him some leniency about his lack of response. Fails to comment on those pages he missed

#75 "Getting MAD town reads pouring out of Project matt. Do NOT want." I'm going to pretend he said the word lynch after the word want ,as it is the only viable finish to this sentence. So you're getting some mad ass townieness pouring out of a guy that nobody else can see, tell us you see it, and then... Don't tell us what it is?

#86 shows he at least skimmed enough of my highly analytic wall to see that a majority of my reads were null-leaning same way. ALSO shows us he didn't skim through my wall enough to see that the way they were all leaning is scum, rather than town.

#135, WOH he's back again after another 50 posts. his comment? "I meant scum not town" and then goes on to tell us his mad reads are "I just don't see any scum motives for what hes doing, hes defending himself in a professional matter" and then goes on to tell us he'd support someone else's death.... Without telling us why. Again. 1: This is your mad reads? seriously? Thats it? -.- 2: Nothing else to comment on for two pages worth of comment? nothing else at all?

#299 WOHHH 175 posts this time! First he defends against my original case on him. First priority is to defend himself, rather than help the game. Not very townie. Blames the disappearance on his internet.
I'll let him slide on this one because these were all on the 16, so he could have conceivably lost internet for 2 days. But keep the blaming his lack of posts on the internet in the back of your mind. This'll come back up again in a minute. Takes his vote off of RVS, because someone mentioned it to him. When confronted about his lack of scumhunting. he ditches the "INTERNETS WERE OUT FER ME!" excuse and the NEW excuse is "Scumhunting is an interesting concept, what makes you believe I haven't been? I am merely looking for things you may not be." So first you blame your internet. Now you were just laying back and scumhunting. Which is it? Oh btw, this is also, defending himself rather than helping the game. Saying your scumhunting, and showing us your scumhunting, two different things. Calls another "pretty obvious" town read, this time on Kcda. Answers a question directed at him that was buried in these 7 pages, meaning he actively is reading and paying attention to said pages. Why no comment on what happened? Nextly, he again defends himself against an accusation thrown at him based on his reply to my list of reads. Goes on to say he doesn't care if this guy is a townie, he just wants him dead. (as I explained and he agrees that he wasn't paying attention to what he was saying later) Sheeps the two biggest scumspects of the two most prominent townies. Throws out some town reads (again) without explaining them (again). That UBER TOWN READ on matt (lolsauce) gets revoked. Attacks the case on him. This is his first substantial post all game. All it is is a "I'm still alive, -defend against all the people calling me scum- Oh and I am scumhunting don't worry! -fails to show proof of this- VOTE!". Lack of any actual helpful town content.

#315 useless fluff comment about debate ensuing between Link and Mod that is totally off-topic.

#328 refutes my post against him (still defense here, no preemtive town scumhunting from him still), replies to why his Kcda read has changed by saying "10 pages changes things". Doesn't tell us WHAT Kcda did that changed the read. Just that it did.

#330 reply to my perfectly legitimate request to have him type the name of who he is quoting (so that at times like RIGHT NOW when I go back and ISO him, it makes it easy to see who he was talking to)

#334 Says he made his case on BB pretty clear (where, I haven't seen a case yet?) when questioned about his post #299. Mist is obvTown for... "Having good intentions.. he THINKS", oh and defends summor, lacks some pro-town offense summor.

#347 Asks for reasoning on why someone has a town read on him. (<---------- OMG!!! HIPLOP NOW HAS 1 TOWN POINT. CURRENT SCORE: 1 town - 999999999 scum. YAY GO TOWN!!!!)

#347 tries to buddy with me by telling Kcda to stop acting like the king of the world

#411 OMG OMG OGM NO WAY!!! He asks Matt to explain the town-read on Tomie!!!!! TWO TOWNIE POINTS!!!! GO HIPLOP!!!! Again calls the case on him non-existant. No comments on the past 2 pages you were absent from? Nothing at all?

#413 asks Kcda how his last post was scummy, null tell. town or scum would ask how something is scummy.

#419 Attacks SOMEBODY ELSE for NOT HAVING CONTENT POSTS. what is this shit? HYPOCRISY MUCH?!!?

#420 Doesn't thing the lack of content is scum, but wants to know why she is town.

#422 Refutes Kcda by saying he never said Tomie WASNT town. No. He just asked a question that the tone insinuated he didn't think she was town.

#432 Refutes something Matt tossed at him. Again, defensive. no pro-town ofenseive still. Where is the scumhunting you mentioned earlier?

#411 Buddying to Ray.

#443 says someone else should be voting for molla. Because dictating what someone else should do is totally a townie play.

#476 Quotes someone that IDK who it is (ahem, again at my request for putting names in quote tags. This would be why), and makes some comment about it I am sure I would be able to decipher. If I knew who eh was talking to.

#528, calls #527 scummy (I assume its mine). No other comments on the other 50 posts before his. Opportunistic jump on the Maru train? Because for the rest of the game he thought I was just misguided town. now all the sudden I'm a scummy mofo.

#530 some hardly decipherable post about no matter who he was i'd still be scummy. how do these relate?

#540 useless fluff

#542 read above

#557 uses my ONLY completed game that I happened to be scum in, as meta proof that I am scum. I mean lack of any town-meta reference I don't quite see how this met-case works. but oh well.

#562 makes some un-game-related comment about a player named Fate. Good to know. I'll be sure to never play with him then.

#570 Says I think everyone is scum, and calls me an idiot. When I never said I think everyone is scum. so whatever.

#583 Purposefully plays CUT AND PASTE with a post I make to manipulate it into saying something I never said. its like those notes people make by cutting out letters of the newspaper. Saying you cut an A out of the game informer to write a note that says "I AM A TERRORIST AND I WILL BLOW UP THE WORLD" to insinuate that the gameinformer is a terrorist magazine bent on destroying the world.

#615 unvotes me and votes molla (I THINK this is sheeping someone, but as I am ISO'ing him, I can't be sure. Lets say it is)

#618 Asks for a case on him to defend himself, which is what he has been doing all game. Still no scumhunting I see. Just defending against cases on him, and sheeping others.

#631 Calls (someone i dont know due to un-named quote) town that is fencesittign with unoriginal cases. Asks muffinman why he is voting him. And asks me too.

#635 makes some comment about me being overconfident that he is scum. Yeah. because he is.

#644 Calls the wagon based off of him joking. Uhm, let me Ctrl+F real fast. I thin kthis is the first time he has mentioned the word JOKING, ALL GAME. So 1. What was he joking about? 2. Why are we just now learning he was joking? 3. Why was he joking about whatever he was in the first place. CONFIRMED: Hit CTRL+F in his ISO, and this is the FIRST post he has said the word joking, or started a word with jok.

@Hiplop, I have still yet to see your scumhunting you mentioned doing. FIVE DAYS AGO.

wow. You were really looking for scummy things, My "6 other game posts" were announcing i wasnt going to be able to post. I knew what was happening because I read the game when I got back. Seriously, what the fuck man. The only meaningful part of your fucking post is assuming I LIED in ALL of my games so I could active lurk. IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. Then you targetted me for typos, not labelling quotes and other useless things. THATS NOT SCUM BEHAVIOR YOU SMURFWIT

I've posted tons of content. Content =/= big filler wall of useless info. Theres no way you can deny that I've posted content, that would be fucking silly.

Calls the wagon based off of him joking. Uhm, let me Ctrl+F real fast. I thin kthis is the first time he has mentioned the word JOKING, ALL GAME. So 1. What was he joking about? 2. Why are we just now learning he was joking? 3. Why was he joking about whatever he was in the first place. CONFIRMED: Hit CTRL+F in his ISO, and this is the FIRST post he has said the word joking, or started a word with jok.[/spoi

Seriously, fucking look at this shit. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN FUCKING ANYTHING? THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CASE.

Any time i post content in these he says either "quote wasnt labelled so idk" "some lame claim" "asked some questions" in an ATTEMPT to make me look scummy. Honestly, that pisses me off. I have been scummy at times, but you were just MAKING THINGS UP.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 am

Post by hiplop »

killerjester wrote:Came up with his own Mist town-read
Agreed with my viewpoint on Kcda's case, which is only sheeping Kcda if you're stretching your case
Correctly points out that BBmolla is trying to paint Empking as scummier than he really is
Tries to keep focus on the leading wagons
Correctly calls out a lurker
Tries to keep focus on the leading wagons, again
Stresses the importance of having multiple bandwagons, a theory I agree with

His play is very pro-town. Empking just avoids unnecessary fluff because the main point of a post can often be lost in all the white noise. Almost every word out of the guy's mouth has been either an attempt to move the town into an environment conducive to catching scum, or sharing his clean, plain opinion on something so we can get a read on him.

stop white nighting.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 am

Post by hiplop »

with a K
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 am

Post by killerjester »

Only giving credit where credit is due. #654 was a stupid accusation anyway, I'm just calling it like it is.

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Maruchan »

hiplop wrote:
Maruchan wrote:

#411 Buddying to Ray.

#540 useless fluff

#542 read above

wow. You were really looking for scummy things, My "6 other game posts" were announcing i wasnt going to be able to post. I knew what was happening because I read the game when I got back. Seriously, what the fuck man. The only meaningful part of your fucking post is assuming I LIED in ALL of my games so I could active lurk. IT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE. Then you targetted me for typos, not labelling quotes and other useless things. THATS NOT SCUM BEHAVIOR YOU SMURFWIT

Please point to where I targeted you for typos.

And the giving you shit for not putting name in quotes had nothing to do with scummieness, it was me proving my point that you need to put names in quotes.

hiplop wrote:I've posted tons of content. Content =/= big filler wall of useless info. Theres no way you can deny that I've posted content, that would be fucking silly.

Link2content please
hiplop wrote:but you were just MAKING THINGS UP.

Anyone can go through and read your ISO to see I wasn't making things up.
Show
Join Now!

stormer
stormer
Goon
stormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:54 am

Post by stormer »

Confirmed and
Vote: Cobblerfone

WTF?!
stormer
stormer
Goon
stormer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:56 am

Post by stormer »

oh snap
unvote

Let me read everything first
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by killerjester »

stormer wrote:Confirmed and
Vote: Cobblerfone

WTF?!

Elaborate on what this was supposed to mean after you catchup.

Return to “Completed Open Games”