Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Holy jesus shit Oversoul, what the fuck is wrong with you?!?

Bah, now Palisades is going to live yet another day, but ill trade the delay for nailing more scum anyday.

Vote: Palisade

To make sure it counts.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Timeater »

too many lurkers for my taste
watch for the eggshells
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

VOTE COUNT FOR KOMBATANT
Day 4 Vote Count (#5)

Palisade (6) - Timeater, T-Bone, CooLDoG, Amrun, Magister Ludi, Internet Stranger
The Fonz (1) - zMuffinMan

Not voting (11) - CSL, Palisade, Darox, springlullaby, The Fonz, Mastermind of Sin, kiwieagle, Bogre, Toogeloo, Nero Cain, Oversoul

Toogeloo is V/LA until August 29th.
MoS is V/LA until August 27th.

Oversoul has been selected as the first Kombatant!

Deadline is Wednesday, September 7th at 11:00 PM EDT. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to select a Kombatant!

Day 4's stage is: Living Forest!
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

You guys are gonna be so pissed when I flip town.

*puts on retarded cap* :p
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 am

Post by CSL »

Mod, I voted Palisade right after Timeater did

It isn't counted. I didn't vote-count and select Oversoul as the first Kombatant yet, so any votes after the hammer and before Oversoul was confirmed by me as selected do not count.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Palisade
Palisade
Goon
Palisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Palisade »

Believe it or not.

We don't think Oversoul is scum.

Both of us have had previous experience PM'ing the mod and informing them of thoughts we were about to do--such as a Gambit. Heck, TS still does it. (Mastin uses his private QTs instead.)

Our suspicions pretty much haven't changed.

VOTE: Toogeloo.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

why toog? vote fonz. do it.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Palisade wrote:Believe it or not.

We don't think Oversoul is scum.

Both of us have had previous experience PM'ing the mod and informing them of thoughts we were about to do--such as a Gambit. Heck, TS still does it. (Mastin uses his private QTs instead.)

Our suspicions pretty much haven't changed.

VOTE: Toogeloo.

You are aware that toogy has a inno right? Well he claims to be part of the other side but what ever. Oversole needs to die. Self vote, you will not be killed today.
after a wank.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Post by CSL »

Vote: Palisade
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:30 am

Post by CooLDoG »

toogy wrote:Jax, Vanilla Kombatant.
Ground Pound is my voting ability.
I am considered an Earthrealm Warrior.

This is why I will not vote for toogy. He happened to guess my alignment. I am an earth realm warrior. No town has flipped with that alignment yet. I copped him and he is not black dragon, thus he in my opinion is town. Don't waste your vote. And yeah, I know, I could be scum trying to bullshit the fuck out of you guys because I am part of his faction.

However, I can prove that I am in fact town (if you guys need further proof. I'm just doing this so I can run through alll the factions that we know about.).

Reck's flip: Town Earthrealm Invader Cop.
Miller's flip: Town Earthrealm Invader Miller. He shows up guilty to reck's investigation.

So, the town cop hunts for people other then me.
I would be willing to hazered a guess that reck was part of a black dragon town aligned faction (I can hear people in the dead thread talking about it right now). The cops apparently hunt for their opposites.

end stupid, poorly worded, convoluted, speculation.
after a wank.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

CooLDoG wrote:
toogy wrote:Jax, Vanilla Kombatant.
Ground Pound is my voting ability.
I am considered an Earthrealm Warrior.

This is why I will not vote for toogy. He happened to guess my alignment. I am an earth realm warrior. No town has flipped with that alignment yet. I copped him and he is not black dragon, thus he in my opinion is town. Don't waste your vote. And yeah, I know, I could be scum trying to bullshit the fuck out of you guys because I am part of his faction.

However, I can prove that I am in fact town (if you guys need further proof. I'm just doing this so I can run through alll the factions that we know about.).

Reck's flip: Town Earthrealm Invader Cop.
Miller's flip: Town Earthrealm Invader Miller. He shows up guilty to reck's investigation.

So, the town cop hunts for people other then me.
I would be willing to hazered a guess that reck was part of a black dragon town aligned faction (I can hear people in the dead thread talking about it right now). The cops apparently hunt for their opposites.

end stupid, poorly worded, convoluted, speculation.

WHAT THE FUCK NONSENSE? O_O

It would make sense for all Earthrealm scum to claim an Earthrealm role seeing as Reck cannot validate whether or not they are telling the truth. Tooge claimed AFTER you claimed. From his role and a loose basing off the Mortal Kombat Wiki (where, when I looked up my role, guess what the flavor was?) it would be easy to appear as Earthrealm. Jax and Sonya were partners and if you are town, it would be logical to guess that Jax is town too which is probably what Tooge is hoping for.

Being half cleared still allows for scum to exist.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

cooldog wrote:He happened to guess my alignment.

That's not your "alignment", that's your passive (your alignment would be "town"), and I have no idea why you're ruling out the possibility (read: very likely possibility) that scum have fake claims with this information included. I highly doubt the mod would gimp the scum team/s by not giving them something like that.

I think toog is probably town independent of this, so it doesn't really bother me, but pretty much everything you just wrote is wrong, and pointless.

So.

Why are scum flipping "mafia" instead of specific factions?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^no idea. I was just trying to specualte on what the passive factions mean...

@oversole, are you still going with that soyna blade claim?
after a wank.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

I AM KURTIS STRYKER.

I was gonna gambit with Toogeloo to try and absorb the nightkills but I botched it up.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 am

Post by The Fonz »

OK, I'm back off my V/LA. Few points:

1) Time away has allowed me some chance to cool off. Still think Mastin's scum, no longer wish him physical injury. He can GTFO for suggesting my anger was fake though. I was literally at the punching walls stage of rage. In addition, please note the hilarity of him calling game-relevant stuff (telling people not to quicklynch) fluff while fluffing himself (his 'can people tell me what names might be on which scumteams' bit, which is of no scumhunting use, and might actually be rolefishing).

2) Do note that with innos on Toog and Amrun, it's more likely than not that EVERY SINGLE name on Mastin's D1 scumlist was town. Maybe one's Earthrealm invader, but obviously we'll see about that if both are still alive in late game.

4) I really don't think Oversoul is scum. He feels so... guileless.

5) This 10-man wagon on a presumed town is likely the most relevant occurrence so far that we can analyse:

CooLDoG (10) - Darox, Albert B. Rampage, Fate, Toogeloo, xRECKONERx, Ghostwriter, Oversoul, Palisade, Internet Stranger, T-Bone

One dead scum there, I think the best avenue for remaining scum is the Pali-IS-TBone part of the wagon.

6) I'm also getting bad vibes from Bogre and Ludi, which I will try to expand on in a later post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still not sold on Lullabye town. just b/c BL flipped town=//= Lullabye as town. Especially when scumT-Bone says

T-Bone wrote:So my question, does BL's flip strengthen, or weaken Spring's claim?

So why is T-Bone scum?

T-Bone wrote:
Vote: Snake

Coming in, and not reading the thread, only to contribute to the two vote hammer on Amrun yesterday that the majority of us specifically asked NOT to happen, killing all discussion we had going on.

This is absolutly idiotic. You're getting pissed off at Snake for killing disscussion when it was Muffin ,
NOT SNAKE
, that hammered. Just WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?

This other horrible scummy part is that Darox voted Snake and then you voted him wich begs the question why did you wait until someone voted him? I mean if you had a super duper scummy read on him why wasn't he your vote in the first post?

So I'm pretty cofident that T-Bone is scum and there are some otherscum in Muffin, MOS and Spring.

Though Oversoul is trying way to hard to get out of her lynch and she's the obvious lynch for today so it doesn't matter who else is in the ring.

vote:Paliside
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nero Cain wrote:Still not sold on Lullabye town. just b/c BL flipped town=//= Lullabye as town. Especially when
scumT-Bone
says

T-Bone wrote:So my question, does BL's flip strengthen, or weaken Spring's claim?

So why is T-Bone scum?

T-Bone wrote:

Coming in, and not reading the thread, only to contribute to the two vote hammer on Amrun yesterday that the majority of us specifically asked NOT to happen, killing all discussion we had going on.

This is absolutly idiotic. You're getting pissed off at Snake for killing disscussion when it was Muffin ,
NOT SNAKE

This other horrible scummy part is that Darox voted Snake and then you voted him wich begs the question why did you wait until someone voted him? I mean if you had a super duper scummy read on him why wasn't he your vote in the first post?

So I'm pretty cofident that T-Bone is scum and there are some otherscum in Muffin, MOS and Spring.

Though Oversoul is trying way to hard to get out of her lynch and she's the obvious lynch for today so it doesn't matter who else is in the ring.

Explain the bold parts please. I think that was a scumslip.

I WANT TO BE IN THE RING WITH THIS KID.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

................................................................................................

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also...

DemonHybrid wrote:
Amrun (12) - Mastermind of Sin, Toogeloo, Oversoul, kiwieagle, Nero Cain, Darox, xRECKONERx, Amrun, Bunnylover, Snakeplissken, CooLDoG,
zMuffinMan

HERE it shows that Muffin hammered, not Snake wich is what makes me think T-Bone is scum. Which is what I clearly stated in my last post. I have no clue what Oversoul is on about unless she's throwing around buzzwords to get a mislynch.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

The difference was, like you Nero, only worse, Snake was a massive lurker and pretty much his only post was that. Cooldog proved himself town, Muffin is at least active.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Oversoul wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Still not sold on Lullabye town. just b/c BL flipped town=//= Lullabye as town. Especially when
scumT-Bone
says

So why is T-Bone scum?

T-Bone wrote:

NOT SNAKE

Explain the bold parts please. I think that was a scumslip.

I WANT TO BE IN THE RING WITH THIS KID.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero

Mind voting for someone relevant?
after a wank.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bogre wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Bogre, do you think anyone had good reason to be on CooLDog?

D1 wagons out of RVS are lovely, I support them.

I don't support the people just hopping on and looking like they're trying to substitute jokes or something for their reason to hop on.

Bogre wrote:I'm not agreeing with much from Palisade beyond the idiocy of lynching Amrun based on the fact that he's cleared from one team. Seriously- you're going to clear someone from 1 scum team and lynch them over the possibility of being another? He's obviously not the case.

Secondly, I think spring's case is STRENGTHENED by the flip- 2 scum teams, 2 millers. Maybe 1 faction cop finds 1 faction miller, etc.

Bogre wrote:I dislike so many jumps on Palisade with the main reasoning being, 'He's lived too long.' Do any of you have reasons beyond that he's somebody to kill ?

Oversoul is better, I think the comments above stating he is constructing arguments and faking confusion are pretty worthwhile. Also see my original post on him. He needs to go in the arena.

VOTE: Oversoul

Bogre wrote:Oversoul- the quick slip on the wagon d1, general pleasure to throw ill-backed accusations, and fabricated posts.

Fonz- I think he was making a lot of noise against Palisade. On the other hand, Palisade was noising back. I'm not giving either town-points for it, but nothing was overtly glaring beyond that the back and forth made very little actual sense to me.

kiwieagle: Really pushing the Amrun is scum even though he's been confirmed as not-1 group of scum.

Bogre wrote:
VOTE: kiwieagle

I'd rather see kiwi forced into participating- looking at their recent back and forth I think would be more telling than another 'throw palisade in, lynch oversoul'.

Bogre wrote:Obviously.

Using the 'omg kill me and you get a mislynch and 2 nks!!!!' as scare tactics is not going to get you sympathy points, at least from me. In fact, scum might even crosskill.

ALL THE POSTS THAT MAKE BOGRE TOWN

KTHX MUFFIN U WRONG
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Quote 1 - non-committal fluff designed to look like content - irrelevant to the state of the game in any way
Quote 2 - adds nothing - it's essentially "I don't think we should lynch semi-confirmed Amrun and springlullaby is probably miller" - OK, cool. This doesn't make him town.
Quote 3 - non-committal with Palisade (doesn't say he thinks Palisade is town or anything, just says he wants reasons), and still has a strong hard-on for Oversoul.
Quote 4 - more Oversoul, fencesitting with Fonz/Palisade, and some comment about kiwi that's meaningless.

And those last two quotes are AFTER you called him town, but whatever...

Quote 5 - Why does this make him town?
Quote 6 - This is crap on a sandwich. How does this make him town?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Amrun »

Quote 1 - Not that strong. I just agree with this stance.

Quote 2 - Iirc, people were saying that this made SL more likely scum, and Bogre came in and disagreed (correctly). Thus, I assign him townpoints. Scum could have gone with the flow much more easily.

Quote 3 - Asking for more content to be generated is a good thing, though I agree a harder stance was probably warranted. Having a scumread on Oversoul is not a scumtell, plz try again.

Quote 4 - I agree with the statement about fonz/pali that you call fencesitting. I thought it all looked like a bunch of rubbish, though I know those two probably felt very heated at the time. My eyes glazed over, on the other hand. I don't think scum would come out and say this for no reason.

And the comment about kiwi was a town tell for me; I agree with it.

Quote 5 - Actively going for a more informative day, trying to generate content for the town. Strong town tell.

Quote 6 - It was an original point about Oversoul - one of many, in fact. I actually disagree with this quote in and of itself, but Bogre is town because he actually scumhunts, more than most of this game, actually.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

I still think Amrun is scum.