Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Scumhunter is town..

thoo i have NO idea where the Ray read came from.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Empking »

Kcdaspot wrote:thoo i have NO idea where the Ray read came from.

Good posting.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 am

Post by CSL »

1.24stormer -[0]-
Tomie Uzumaki -[0]-
Ray Montano -[0]-
Cobblerfone -[0]-
killerjester -[0]-
BBmolla -[0]-
Descent -[0]-
hiplop -[6]- [Maruchan, zMuffinMan, BBmolla, chkflip, Hikari Link, Empking] [L-4]
Scumhunter -[0]-
Junpei -[0]-
Empking -[1]- [Ray Montano]
zMuffinMan -[0]-
Hikari Link -[0]-
projectmatt -[1]- [Scumhunter]
singersigner -[0]-
Maruchan -[5]- [Tomie Uzumaki, killerjester, hiplop, Kcdaspot, Cobblerfone] [L-5]
chkflip -[0]-
Kcdaspot -[1]- [Junpei]

~Tomie is being replaced and blacklisted
~~With 18 alive, it will take 10 to lynch, 9 to no lynch
~~~The deadline is in
(expired on 2011-09-04 20:00:00)
, or
September 4th, 2011 @ 7pm CDT
Last edited by CSL on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Stop. Buddying. me.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Empking »

Kcdaspot wrote:Stop. Buddying. me.

We. Agree. About. Ray.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

kay. it's just nearly everoy post you make has been in agreement with me. nearly.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Empking »

Kcdaspot wrote:kay. it's just nearly everoy post you make has been in agreement with me. nearly.

I disagree.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

mmkay.

Junpei!

MAKE A BIG POST PLZ.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Ray Montano wrote:Oh my gosh. That was the most awful reading experience I've ever had to endure in my life. I'm sorry but I don't know what the deal is here. I feel like someone decided to round up the dumbest players on the site and throw them all in a game together. And you know what, I'll throw myself in that mix because I could feel the intelligence seeping out of me while reading the past fifteen pages.

Since almost every wagon is built off things that are not legitimate scumtells my initial response is to vote and campaign for the dumbest person in the game. But I honestly could not decide who that players wass. So instead I'm going to vote for the least helpful player in the game.

Unvote
Vote: Empking

I don't understand how you people who have played with Empking before can honestly sit here and say Empking is obvtown. Empking is doing the EXACT same thing in this game that he does in every single other game, which is post one-liners which have no weight or substance behind them with no original thought or effort. Its an index of the same things being thrown out over and over again. And no Empking, you are not an easy player to read because you do the same thing when you're town and scum. Its infuriating and its unhelpful. And I think every player who is sitting there and saying Empking is obvtown are either seriously insane or scum keeping around a weak player in the game who is going to be easy to sway and lead.

Any questions?

The reasoning here seems terrible to me and much worse than most of the "bad" cases on hiplop, BBmolla, or singersigner. While I agree that Empking could just as easily be scum as town, I don't see that as being a good reason to lynch him when there are others that are far more likely to be scum.
BBmolla wrote:@Link: Then lynch me tomorrow, that's fine. We lynch Hiplop today.

As you should be able to tell, I'm perfectly fine with that, hence my vote on hiplop.
BBmolla wrote:And No Lynch will make the players odd avoiding things like 6 player LYLOs. So considering I have no solid scum reads(excluding hip to the lop), I'd prefer to do that then ML a townie/out a PR for no reason.

I support a No Lynch in MyLo much more than early on. There's chances for Doc saves that can even out the count just as easily without us wasting a day. There's still so much information to be gained from a town flip than from no flip.
projectmatt wrote:Actually,

Vote: Cobbler

hiplop's latest posts have finally contributed at least something of little merit. Maruchan's ISO is a hell to read through. I can't pin down exactly what his alignment is. Ray still suffers from some terribad logic and his condescending tone bothers me, but it seems to be moreso from his personality then his play.

I've noticed Cobbler has recently gone down on a lot of suspect lists. Why? I just read through him again and yes, it's terrible. I don't think I will be able to sway the majority, but he's scummier then the current leading wagons.

Cobbler still has some definite scumminess to him, but as you pointed out and I said earlier, it's a wagon that will have a really hard time getting off the ground. I think it's a sort of "out of sight, out of mind" thing. I waited patiently and tried my hardest to push the wagon, but people just wanted the day to end. That was like 10 pages ago and now we're really no closer to a lynch than we were then. If I didn't think that hiplop had so much more to give us, I'd definitely support this.
Ray Montano wrote:Link started off pretty great but the Amished tell was not used correctly in this situation

This is incorrect and zMuffinMan saying otherwise is total crap. As taken directly from the founder of the tell:
Amished wrote:You replace into a game. Size/length doesn't matter. You get a town-aligned role (PR/Vanilla doesn't matter either). What's your first instinct? Get to scumhunting, right? (RIGHT!) Heck, do you ever have any instinct or thought to check what your predecessor did at all? Of course not, since you know he (and you) are town aligned and whatever he did was with town intentions. Also, you know that townies can be wrong so you don't have to worry about changing a viewpoint or a stance on anybody and looking scummy because you can explain it. Therefore, you have ZERO reason to look at what your predecessor did, at all, ever. You might look for his thoughts since you know that he's town aligned but ultimately you believe in your ideas and scumhunting much moreso than anybody else's, even if you know that they're confirmed town.

Same scenario, but you get a scum role. You then have to worry about if you're under pressure, what did your predecessor say to become under pressure, you don't want to rock the boat too much and therefore you don't want to switch stances. All of this means that you look to your predecessor *first*. That's exactly what PE did by knowing that his predecessor didn't post at all.

There is ZERO/NONE/NADA/NILCH reason for any townie to look at their predecessor first and foremost. There *is* scum motivation. That makes it one of very very few true scumtells. I've done it as scum, ABR, Jazzmyn, xRECKONERx... I'm missing some here but that's some notable ones just off the top of my head.

I honestly don't see how that's any different from what happened with singersigner. The only difference is that she actually had a preexisting reason to do so, based on her past experiences, which was something I couldn't have possibly factored in before. Based on that and her semi-claim, it would have been extremely foolish to vote for her. There are still plenty of ways to prove her claim, depending on what her role is and while she needs to be watched for sure, lynching her today makes no sense.
Ray Montano wrote:and the flip to hip because he looked back and say the case was "sturdier" than he thought it was is really suspect to me.

It does look sturdier. As I said, I was ignoring him originally because I read him wrong early on and made some assumptions about his past play due to another game I've seen him in.
Ray Montano wrote:I'm not sure how someone who seemed so logical would flip with such poor reasoning. I would probably also vote for Link.

The reasoning there is solid, you just think everybody is dumb. I'm still just as much in favor of a BBmolla lynch, but I think that we stand to gain just as much from a hiplop lynch. I stand by it even more now that Maruchan is looking scummy, because I really don't see them being scum together. They've been at each other like cats and dogs this whole time and unless this is an extreme attempt at bussing, I kind of doubt that they are a team. Though it's not out of the realm of possibility, it seems extremely doubtful. A hiplop scum flip would be an oportunity to see who was opposed to the hiplop lynch and what their motives were and it would be a good way to clear Maruchan. Alternatively, a hiplop town flip wold give us cause to analyze who was on the wagon and what their motivations were as opposed to who defended him.

More to come tonight or tomorrow, but I need to start getting ready for work soon.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Empking wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:kay. it's just nearly everoy post you make has been in agreement with me. nearly.

I disagree.

Empking wrote:
Vote: BB
- I'm sheeping Kc.

Empking wrote:You're on a roll, Kc, in this game. I knew I picked the right player to sheep.

Empking wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:I said i DON'T like a maru lynch.

Just like me. Yay!

Empking wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Singer
- Kc, you're never alone.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Empking »

BBmolla wrote:
Empking wrote:

I disagree.

Empking wrote:
Vote: BB
- I'm sheeping Kc.

Empking wrote:You're on a roll, Kc, in this game. I knew I picked the right player to sheep.

Empking wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:I said i DON'T like a maru lynch.

Just like me. Yay!

Empking wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Singer
- Kc, you're never alone.

That's not nearly every post I made.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 am

Post by hiplop »

Hikari, you learn the same from a Maruchan lynch, and so you should lynch him instead :cry:
third best scummer of all time
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

I hate this game.

hate it with a passion.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Hikari Link »

hiplop wrote:Hikari, you learn the same from a Maruchan lynch, and so you should lynch him instead :cry:

But he doesn't call me Hikari, does he? And what happened to already accepting your fate? Was that a lie? This is a very important question to me.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Maruchan »

Link he hasn't accepted his fate at all all game. he lurked like fuck then came back to do nothing but defend himself all game.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:Link he hasn't accepted his fate at all all game. he lurked like fuck then came back to do nothing but defend himself all game.

Did I direct the question at you? Your answer to the question is irrelevant.
hiplop wrote:nah, I've pretty much accepted my fate. Town is clueless.

That post says otherwise.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Maruchan »

LaL
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 am

Post by hiplop »

Hikari Link wrote:
hiplop wrote:Hikari, you learn the same from a Maruchan lynch, and so you should lynch him instead :cry:

But he doesn't call me Hikari, does he? And what happened to already accepting your fate? Was that a lie? This is a very important question to me.

<3 was making sure you still cared???

wasnt a lie, but I've changed my mind.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:22 am

Post by hiplop »

I JUST WANNA LIVE etc etc
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Hikari Link »

hiplop wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:

<3 was making sure you still cared???

wasnt a lie, but I've changed my mind.

So then it is true that at that point, you had given up all hope and were completely resigned to your fate and had no intention of making any further attempts to save yourself, but you have since decided that you don't want to die?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Maruchan »

LaL
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 am

Post by hiplop »

So then it is true that at that point, you had given up all hope and were completely resigned to your fate and had no intention of making any further attempts to save yourself, but you have since decided that you don't want to die?

was being a drama queen.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Hikari Link »

Maruchan wrote:LaL

Remember the part where I didn't ask you?
hiplop wrote:

was being a drama queen.

So that's a no then? Okay, that's good enough for me.
UNVOTE: hiplop, VOTE: BBmolla
I'd rather see a BBmolla lynch at this point. hiplop seems legit.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 am

Post by hiplop »

link vote maru and ill <3 you forever... or give you INSTA TOWN credit in every game >_>
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Hikari Link »

hiplop wrote:link vote maru and ill <3 you forever... or give you INSTA TOWN credit in every game >_>

Going to work right now. I'll think about it when I get back, but I really don't care about your love or towncred. There's just something I've been mulling over.

Return to “Completed Open Games”