sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 am

Post by sorgster »

Hiraki wrote:Paraffin was actually one of my top scumreads.

This is annoying.

uncledaphne
- 10 (Stringer Bell,
paraffin
, Vifam, eep, redFF,
Mysterio
, trekker, sorgster, David Xanatos, TheAwesomeAll)

I wish I replaced before N1 started because uncledaphne was basically lolnewbtown. I'm not going to rant on the past though, I'm too annoyed to do that.

I'm doubtful that Stringer Bell is scum. Let's get that out of the way. Scum leading a wagon like this is pretty risky. I need to check if he started the wagon though. If he did, then it stays the same. If he didn't, the one who did start it and may, or may not, depending on if he's on the wagon, be scum. I need to check though.

I'll need a read through of everyone else though.

Like I said though, I'm deadset on lynching someone on this wagon.

This is clear opportunity by scum seeing that it was basically the only wagon of the day, so I remember.

People were on a wagon for me after I got confused as TAA said I sold out uncledaphne. The only other thing TAA did was hammer after he voted for me.
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Vifam »

I actually think the scummiest on the wagon was TTA, I can't remember anyone else giving me any weird vibes at the time.

Hiraki is town.
ok
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Uprising »

Apparently I can't read anyone in this game. I'll be rereading the thread shortly and will post with my conclusions after work.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

I want to hear more from the people who didn't speak too much on D1, either because we moved too quickly for them or because they didn't want to say anything. Especially Nunez. I spent a lot of time looking at his posts and trying to decipher some sort of code, but to no avail. Just seems to be sorta strange..
TheRainMan
TheRainMan
Townie
TheRainMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by TheRainMan »

Lol? He's probably has other stuff going on. Night was a long one..
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by eep »

Hiraki wrote:I'm doubtful that Stringer Bell is scum. Let's get that out of the way. Scum leading a wagon like this is pretty risky. I need to check if he started the wagon though. If he did, then it stays the same. If he didn't, the one who did start it and may, or may not, depending on if he's on the wagon, be scum. I need to check though.
iirc Stringer was the first VOTE on daphne, but that was during RVS and he just never switched off. He's not at the top of my suspicion list but I wouldn't clear him off just yet. Paraffin was the first one to vote for daphne in a more wagony way, but this doesn't help us.

Also, there was sort of a demi-wagon (of like 3 people. tremi-wagon?) on sorgster at one point, and then I think on Vifam?

Vifam started the votes on sorgster, and Paraffin started the votes on Vifam here. daphne seconded paraffin. After a lot of fluffy discussion, paraffin changed his vote to daphne and Vifam quickly followed suite. And generally started agreeing with paraffin thereafter. Yes, daphne was actually suspicious, but something about the timing here is striking me as really odd.

Despite his earlier aggressive stance, Vifam hasn't really been all that firm with initiating accusations since sorgster. So, for now, VOTE: Vifam.

Also,
FoS: rainman
for lounging around telling us why he doesn't think anyone's suspicious and never casting a serious vote.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by sorgster »

eep wrote:
Hiraki wrote:I'm doubtful that Stringer Bell is scum. Let's get that out of the way. Scum leading a wagon like this is pretty risky. I need to check if he started the wagon though. If he did, then it stays the same. If he didn't, the one who did start it and may, or may not, depending on if he's on the wagon, be scum. I need to check though.
iirc Stringer was the first VOTE on daphne, but that was during RVS and he just never switched off. He's not at the top of my suspicion list but I wouldn't clear him off just yet. Paraffin was the first one to vote for daphne in a more wagony way, but this doesn't help us.

Also, there was sort of a demi-wagon (of like 3 people. tremi-wagon?) on sorgster at one point, and then I think on Vifam?

Vifam started the votes on sorgster, and Paraffin started the votes on Vifam here. daphne seconded paraffin. After a lot of fluffy discussion, paraffin changed his vote to daphne and Vifam quickly followed suite. And generally started agreeing with paraffin thereafter. Yes, daphne was actually suspicious, but something about the timing here is striking me as really odd.

Despite his earlier aggressive stance, Vifam hasn't really been all that firm with initiating accusations since sorgster
. So, for now, VOTE: Vifam.

Also,
FoS: rainman
for lounging around telling us why he doesn't think anyone's suspicious and never casting a serious vote.

Who else,other than me, has vifam initiated accusations on anyways? Daphne did too many scummy things. He had to get lynched.
Marathon Game record
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Vifam »

Firm? Where have I not been firm in my stances?
ok
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by eep »

sorgster wrote:Who else,other than me, has vifam initiated accusations on anyways? Daphne did too many scummy things. He had to get lynched.

Vifam initiated accusations against David Xanatos and TheAwesomeAll today. Yes, daphne was scummy, I voted for him too. That alone is not suspicious, but it's worthwhile to explore the reasons and situations surrounding people's votes for him.

Vifam wrote:Firm? Where have I not been firm in my stances?
I mean that you've been casting votes very lightly and pulling them back equally lightly, instead of picking away at them like you did with sorgster.

Just to tack on a few points;

for better or for worse, I otherwise mostly agree with Vifam's reads on other players, except that I don't quite understand why he jumped off David Xanatos. theAwesomeAll is definitely being a bit of a "go with the flow" player.

The players we've heard nothing to almost nothing from are AntB, Nunez, Daybid, StevieT92, and nocase. Would like to hear from them.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Vifam »

I don't feel the need to cast on my Tunnel vision after a mislynch, I thought I was inclined to take it slow, but, alright.
ok
eep
eep
Goon
eep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by eep »

Also, sorgster, you seem to be very intent on repeatedly going for the inactive AntB instead of doing any real scumhunting on the active players. Not saying that AntB is in the clear or whatever, but any reason why?

@Vifam, fair enough. I'm not saying that it's a good idea to just gun down the first suspicion that comes to mind and ignore all the other players, I just wasn't sure why you changed playstyle.

That being said, I feel like you started doing that halfway through day 1, so I'll keep my vote where it is for now.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by AntB »

Well I realise the game started, decided to post when I wasn't tired, come back and Night had started. You guys move fast. Here's my D1 review.

---

Wow.. day one over already.

---
PG1
---

Glad to see redF11 is being his usual self...

---
PG2
---
vifam rubs me wrong...

---
PG3
---
Rainman is one to watch methinks...

vifam and sorgster strike me as town on town in their back and forth.

---
PG4
---
@TheAwesomeAll - nor is it a scum tell.

@Paraffin - Haven't seen much better from you dude.

YAAAY self meta... I hate it *ptooie*

Short sweet posts...

---
PG5/6
---
bleh

---
PG7
---
RedFF reminds me of a slowpoke..

---
PG8
---
Wow this is all over the place really isn't it...

---
PG9
---
I need to hit paraffin with a brick... I'm going to clonk trekker one while I'm there too, I think.
Big image posts annoy me, vifam gets bricked too.
I said rainman was one to watch... x.x
uncledaphne seems to like using buzzwords.. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is lynched at the end of this... and he shot himself. redFF found the body, old habits die hard it seems :P

---
PG10/11/12
---
Is uncledaphne high? Seriously if this guy isn't lynched I will ragequit...
@Uncledaphne - I suggest you join a newbie game :) The wiki is also a treasure trove of information.

redFF using newbie tells... those are awesome :D

uncledaphne just isn't even trying is he...

---
PG13
---
Something about those votes puts me off... but I'm not sure what...

---
PG14
---
Wow.. he was terribad wasn't he...

--------

ok, so 2 days, 13 pages of posts and a lynch. Ain't that nice.

Player -> Score

0=ZOMG LYNCH! 10=Scum Hunter Elite

Vifam -> 4
redFF -> 4
sorgster -> 4
TheRainMan -> 6
TheAwesomeAll -> 4
paraffin -> 4
eep -> 6
trekker -> 4

If you're not listed, you're neutral. This is taking the d1 lynch flip into consideration.

----

And now
@mod: I'm V/LA until Wednesday
. If you want to replace me, implosion, by all means I understand. I will be back and active though, I promise.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Vifam »

90% of that post is beating up on Uncle to look town.
ok
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by AntB »

that post is me typing what I think as I see it. how does beating up on a town flip make me look town anyway?
Show

G+
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Vifam »

AntB wrote:that post is me typing what I think as I see it. how does beating up on a town flip make me look town anyway?

"Hey guys I thought he was scummy too, good thing we lynched him RIGHT?"

There is really no reason to comment on Uncle's play after he's dead, and the fact that you spent the bulk of that catch up post focusing on the scummy things Uncle said isn't going to help us at all. We REALIZE he was scummy THAT is why we lynched him.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Vifam »

Can you explain your townread on Rainman, Ant?
ok
TheRainMan
TheRainMan
Townie
TheRainMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by TheRainMan »

Vote Vifam

The majority of his posts to me seem to either attack people for reasons which I can't really ever deem to be called "scummy". Also his comment about AntB was what pinged me the most. He asks someone to give a recap of what they thought. Everyone's thinking the same thing about daphne and he was in the spot for 90% of day 1. Asking someone to recap Day 1 and not expecting them to mention Daphne? And then claiming that they are trying to look town by doing so just looks like you're trying to put them in a no win situation.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by sorgster »

eep wrote:Also, sorgster, you seem to be very intent on repeatedly going for the inactive AntB instead of doing any real scumhunting on the active players. Not saying that AntB is in the clear or whatever, but any reason why?

@Vifam, fair enough. I'm not saying that it's a good idea to just gun down the first suspicion that comes to mind and ignore all the other players, I just wasn't sure why you changed playstyle.

That being said, I feel like you started doing that halfway through day 1, so I'll keep my vote where it is for now.

Because he is confirmed but refuses to post? If you don't vote them, they may watch the thread and say absolutely nothing or only say fluff like nunez.
Marathon Game record
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

AntB wrote:
Player -> Score

0=ZOMG LYNCH! 10=Scum Hunter Elite

Vifam -> 4
redFF -> 4
sorgster -> 4
TheRainMan -> 6
TheAwesomeAll -> 4
paraffin -> 4
eep -> 6
trekker -> 4

If you're not listed, you're neutral. This is taking the d1 lynch flip into consideration.

Does this even count as town and scum reads? This just screams super non-committal to me. He obviously couldn't have said "I see everyone as neutral" because then we would have jumped on him, but isn't that basically what he did. He doesn't commit to a vote, and doesn't even commit to an FoS or any sort of strong read one way or another. Scum trying to ride the line and just get by? VOTE: AntB
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Vifam »

TheRainMan wrote:
Vote Vifam

The majority of his posts to me seem to either attack people for reasons which I can't really ever deem to be called "scummy". Also his comment about AntB was what pinged me the most. He asks someone to give a recap of what they thought. Everyone's thinking the same thing about daphne and he was in the spot for 90% of day 1. Asking someone to recap Day 1 and not expecting them to mention Daphne? And then claiming that they are trying to look town by doing so just looks like you're trying to put them in a no win situation.

There is a difference from mentioning Daphne then giving us a play-by-play of Daphne's shitty play, I was there, I don't need to sit through it once again.
ok
TheRainMan
TheRainMan
Townie
TheRainMan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by TheRainMan »

Vifam wrote:
TheRainMan wrote:
Vote Vifam

There is a difference from mentioning Daphne then giving us a play-by-play of Daphne's shitty play, I was there, I don't need to sit through it once again.

Rofl I agree but when everyones saying that they're waiting for you specifically to post I know a lot of people aern't just going to mosey in and be all like "Sup guys!" /end post.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Vifam »

TheRainMan wrote:
Vifam wrote:
TheRainMan wrote:
Vote Vifam

Rofl I agree but when everyones saying that they're waiting for you specifically to post I know a lot of people aern't just going to mosey in and be all like "Sup guys!" /end post.

Of course, but a catch up post is supposed to have
some
type of analysis, Ant gave us nothing but "Wow this looks weird" while beating on a the corpse of a dead player.
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Vifam »

And not to mention his vauge reads on Rainman starting with him saying "Rainmain is one to look out for" while giving him a six, leaning on the town scale. When he could have easily said "Rainman seems town". The stance he takes on Rainman is weird and unsettling for me.
ok
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by redFF »

Honestly, the people who led the lynch look townier than the people that jumped on it with bad reasoning. A couple of things;

sorgster wrote:
Unvote
Vote:Daphne

I agree I overreacted a bit to the first post.

this l-1 vote is scummy as fuck imo.

TheAwesomeAll wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Daphne
if daphne flips red we have to look at sorgster,
if he doesnt i think redFF is scum.

honestly this just looks like he knew daphne was town and he was setting up an fos on me.
And a reasonless hammer citing basically a lynch for information.

VOTE: theawesomeall
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by AntB »

Last one before I sleep.

My reads jumped all over the place, and for all the interaction I had D1 I may as well be a N1 replacement. I'll admit my reads are very middle of the road and hardly even worth mentioning. But as they are, that's what they are. When I'm back from Edinburgh, you may find a case, you may not.

If you want a FoS from me so badly, it would be vifam and redff currently. redff always stinks of scum to me however and I will need to reread vifam.
Show

G+

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”