Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Junpei wrote:
BBmolla wrote:You are blatently lying. Link me to your case.

I just skimmed through Links' iso that referenced you and I see the progression of scumminess that he went through with you. But I see no post dedicated to a case on you.

Exactly.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Maruchan »

@Junpei, god don't you hate double standards?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Whoa, missed a fair amount. Catching up now.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

I'm drooling for molla's blood again...

OOOOOOOO wannavotehimwannavotehim.

BUT I KNOW NO ONE WILL VOTE WITH ME ;_;
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Is this good enough or should I continue?
Junpei wrote:

I just skimmed through Links' iso that referenced you and I see the progression of scumminess that he went through with you. But I see no post dedicated to a case on you.

That's because the majority of the case against him was already presented. Restating an already stated case was unnecessary when it was not requested and I've been busy. Instead, I just addressed him little by little and voted as it became clear to me that he's scum and that my #1 read of Cobblerfone was not a valid lynch for the day.
Junpei wrote:
Hikari Link wrote:
Warning us you were going to be scummy does not excuse you from being scummy. It means you need to learn to stop playing scummy.

I agree with you, however, you told me earlier that hiplop couldn't be judged scummy because he is always scummy. Yet Maruchan is scummy as credited to his meta and that's okay?

No, but I've seen his town and it doesn't read like this. hiplop does read the same.
Oh, and by the way my bit about Cobbler being null is that he is not town, and that is what his post is about. TOWN players, not "non-scum" players, therefore my point stands.[/quote]
Fair enough. I was looking at the outermost quote rather than the innermost. I retract my statement that it wasn't scummy.
Cobblerfone wrote:
Link wrote:Really? It's possible, but it just seems like a fairly unlikely bus to me.

Both are scummy, Hiplop's a weak player and Maru thinks himself a scummy player anyway. With the way the day evolved if they distance themselves they can at least save one of their supposedly weaker mafiosos. Plus, there was one post from Maru that caught my eye that seemed more like him catching a "scumtell" from his partner. I should know, I've done this both times I've been scum. I'll just have to look for it in the morning.

Why do you think that if one of them is scum the other must be town despite both being scummy? (Well, okay you have Hiplop as a townread, but just go with me for a second.)
Because it's relatively unwarranted bussing. Near as I can tell, the majority of the heat on Maruchan has come as a result of his tunneling hiplop and his laziness, while hiplop is just being hiplop and theres really no reason I can see for him to push so hard against his scum partner when it's just making the partner look even worse. I think that bussing usually comes from a scum partner in decent to good town standing to get better towncred.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Kcdaspot wrote:I'm drooling for molla's blood again...

OOOOOOOO wannavotehimwannavotehim.

BUT I KNOW NO ONE WILL VOTE WITH ME ;_;

They will. They will sheep away.

And fine Link.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

FUCK IT.

VOTE: MOLLA

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Junpei »

Unwarranted bussing happens Link, it's called wifom and instant towncred.

Also I don't like going so much off of meta. Decent players and up will know their meta and be able to conform to it. Tell me Link, what could POSSIBLY make hiplop scummy in your eyes if he can go rampant like this all he wants?
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by Junpei »

Oh also kcdaspot in case you didn't notice I dismantled your bbmolla case for you, what you presented was a poor representation of his play. Also your "I don't want to make my post useless maybe I should stay with the bw's" post is noted, even if you did catch yourself afterward.

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

kay now dismantle link's

go on white knight him.
Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

Junpei wrote:Unwarranted bussing happens Link, it's called wifom and instant towncred.

It can happen, but I am saying I don't think it did happen here. I'm not ruling out the possibility, but it's something I'd personally wait on to see if nobody scummier comes along.
Junpei wrote:Also I don't like going so much off of meta. Decent players and up will know their meta and be able to conform to it. Tell me Link, what could POSSIBLY make hiplop scummy in your eyes if he can go rampant like this all he wants?

He's a tough nut to crack. As I said, a player like him is dangerous as town. It would really come down to how he looked after a few days. I will agree that the meta argument can be true. I just don't think it works for the kind of player that has a negative meta like hiplop and Empking.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Hey guys, we've made the Records

Remind me to link us up after the game
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by hiplop »

Could it simply be that your case was not as strong as you are making it out to be? Cause when I read you in another game, you played similarly to this as town and were lynched. Once the game wraps up, I'll link to it.

Nope. It was a very, very strong case, and he aknowledged that. All he did was say "i cant get over a gut feeling, im going to hammer" type of thing.

As per my post #650, Hiplop has been giving off stupid reads for the stupidest reasons since about his third post, and when asked to explain his reads he gives us things like "Because i don't see a scum motivation for that"

Am I supposed to BS, and lie about why I think hes town? Scum need to do things to advance themselves, aka motivation. I see none, therefore it cant be bby scum.

He switches his reads on people like the flip of a finger, he has yet to present any actual case on anyone, and 90% of his content all game has been "IM NOT SCUM AND THIS IS WHY" defense bullshit

The only read thats changed a lot is you. I have posted tons of cases, and cool story bro.
He tells us he had no internet for days, then in the same post he told us "He was scumhunting, just looking for things others had missed" as an excuse for his lack of content. The first is the truth, the second is BS made up to make Link feel happy.

I was talking to muffin. Also, its true. "Not scumhunting" is a silly concept, how would you explain scumhunting, maru?
He also repeatedly tells us he is scum-hunting, yet fails to show us the results of his hunt. Sounds more like avoidance to me. Posts lots of fluff,

um, Way to ignore ALL of my recent posts. Yup, I post lots of fluff. I dont hide it either.
sheeps whenever he thinks he sees the tides moving in favor of a news lynch, buddys like hell with Kcda and Empking and KJ, refuses to see any case on him as a case

And you tunnel like a fucking buffoon. How am I buddying to Killerjester, or KCDA, or even empking for that matter? I strongly dislike KCDA ion this game, and I've pretty much ignored everything hes said, hes not useful at all. Killerjester is a fucking sheep, and EMP just hasnt been buddied at all by me, friendly =/= buddying

Because you havent ever posted a case ._. This is the closest to it, and its weak.

Attacks other people for lack of content (Read: his own lack of content). Says the entire waggon on him is based off of a joke he made (but doesn't point out the joke that the wagon is based on him), the constant sheeping, and buddying of the other sheep in the game.

Posted lots of content. It was, the early on joking hiplop almost got me lynched, and has gained a fucking tunneler for it.

Again, no buddying or sheeping. I've came up with the case on everyone (except cobbler)

Seriously, there is a case to be made on me, but this isn't it. This is a desperate attempt at finding "scummy" things by me.

hplop: I'm satisfied with his recent posting and I'm pretty confident in his town status. His usefulness is another matter...

More useful than you think. I admit I am weak early on, but I am quite good at finding scum later on. Look at some of my recent games (I have a feeling which game you looked at, and its not the best example). I'm still settling into larger games, but I'm awesome at small games :)

He's a tough nut to crack. As I said, a player like him is dangerous as town. It would really come down to how he looked after a few days. I will agree that the meta argument can be true. I just don't think it works for the kind of player that has a negative meta like hiplop and Empking.

You're really overreacting. I lurk occasionally, but none of my play could ever be considered "bad" (UNLESS I FALL BEHIND, which is why I'm not quite good at Large games yet! )
third best scummer of all time
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Maruchan wrote:Hey guys, we've made the Records

Remind me to link us up after the game

WHY MUST YOU COMPETE WITH EVERYONE ELSE TO BE SCUMMIEST?

FFS i think you're just trying to distract us enough from lynching until deadline.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

i mean shit we got 8 days and instead of being decisive you're being divisive.

Why u doin that maru
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Maruchan »

hiplop wrote:

Could it simply be that your case was not as strong as you are making it out to be? Cause when I read you in another game, you played similarly to this as town and were lynched. Once the game wraps up, I'll link to it.

Nope. It was a very, very strong case, and he aknowledged that. All he did was say "i cant get over a gut feeling, im going to hammer" type of thing.

As per my post #650, Hiplop has been giving off stupid reads for the stupidest reasons since about his third post, and when asked to explain his reads he gives us things like "Because i don't see a scum motivation for that"

Am I supposed to BS, and lie about why I think hes town? Scum need to do things to advance themselves, aka motivation. I see none, therefore it cant be bby scum.

He switches his reads on people like the flip of a finger, he has yet to present any actual case on anyone, and 90% of his content all game has been "IM NOT SCUM AND THIS IS WHY" defense bullshit

The only read thats changed a lot is you. I have posted tons of cases, and cool story bro.
He tells us he had no internet for days, then in the same post he told us "He was scumhunting, just looking for things others had missed" as an excuse for his lack of content. The first is the truth, the second is BS made up to make Link feel happy.

I was talking to muffin. Also, its true. "Not scumhunting" is a silly concept, how would you explain scumhunting, maru?
He also repeatedly tells us he is scum-hunting, yet fails to show us the results of his hunt. Sounds more like avoidance to me. Posts lots of fluff,

um, Way to ignore ALL of my recent posts. Yup, I post lots of fluff. I dont hide it either.
sheeps whenever he thinks he sees the tides moving in favor of a news lynch, buddys like hell with Kcda and Empking and KJ, refuses to see any case on him as a case

And you tunnel like a fucking buffoon. How am I buddying to Killerjester, or KCDA, or even empking for that matter? I strongly dislike KCDA ion this game, and I've pretty much ignored everything hes said, hes not useful at all. Killerjester is a fucking sheep, and EMP just hasnt been buddied at all by me, friendly =/= buddying

Because you havent ever posted a case ._. This is the closest to it, and its weak.

Attacks other people for lack of content (Read: his own lack of content). Says the entire waggon on him is based off of a joke he made (but doesn't point out the joke that the wagon is based on him), the constant sheeping, and buddying of the other sheep in the game.

Posted lots of content. It was, the early on joking hiplop almost got me lynched, and has gained a fucking tunneler for it.

Again, no buddying or sheeping. I've came up with the case on everyone (except cobbler)

Seriously, there is a case to be made on me, but this isn't it. This is a desperate attempt at finding "scummy" things by me.

hplop: I'm satisfied with his recent posting and I'm pretty confident in his town status. His usefulness is another matter...

More useful than you think. I admit I am weak early on, but I am quite good at finding scum later on. Look at some of my recent games (I have a feeling which game you looked at, and its not the best example). I'm still settling into larger games, but I'm awesome at small games :)

You're really overreacting. I lurk occasionally, but none of my play could ever be considered "bad" (UNLESS I FALL BEHIND, which is why I'm not quite good at Large games yet! )

LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
LABEL YOUR QUOTES
Now to actually read this wall
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by hiplop »

all you except bottom 2 = linky. Seriously dude, if you`re 12, calm your hormones |_|

great reply to my post btw.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Maruchan »

hiplop wrote:The only read thats changed a lot is you. I have posted tons of cases, and cool story bro.

hiplop#75 wrote:Getting MAD town reads pouring out of Project matt. Do NOT want.
hiplop#299 wrote:now revoke my UBER TOWN READ on project matt. His recent posts suck ass.

hiplop#135 wrote:I'd support Rays death, Kay.
hiplop#441 wrote:Ray Montano is a smart guy, listen to him.

hiplop wrote:um, Way to ignore ALL of my recent posts. Yup, I post lots of fluff. I dont hide it either.
All your recent posts have been about me, since I am not scum, they are not scumhunting. ;) (thats a joke for those of you who want to take me seriously and use that against me)
hiplop wrote:And you tunnel like a fucking buffoon
Refutes a case by attackign the maker of the case. If yo uever took 10th grade english, you'd know thats a common Argumentative Fallacy, that shows for a argument that sucks.

@Hiplop, you just ninajd me and re-stated the last argument in this post.

Attacking your attacker's verability by throwing insults isn't a good argument.

Not 12, which you'd now if you ever took a gander at my profile.

And no. not all me but the bottom two. The top one isn't me either. and as I read the first one and knew i didn't say it I almost skipped this entire wall thinking it wasn't about me.

so, again, for the tenth time, PLEASE ADD NAMES TO YOUR QUOTES. it takes two seconds. and ends useless fighting.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Kcdaspot wrote:i mean shit we got 8 days and instead of being decisive you're being divisive.

Why u doin that maru

How am I not beign decisive?

I have decided to vote hiplop and lynch him.

I think thats pretty damn decisive.
Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by hiplop »

hiplop wrote:[quote-"jun"]

[quote"maru"]As per my post #650, Hiplop has been giving off stupid reads for the stupidest reasons since about his third post, and when asked to explain his reads he gives us things like "Because i don't see a scum motivation for that" [/quote]

[quote"linku]hplop: I'm satisfied with his recent posting and I'm pretty confident in his town status. His usefulness is another matter...[/quote]

You're really overreacting. I lurk occasionally, but none of my play could ever be considered "bad" (UNLESS I FALL BEHIND, which is why I'm not quite good at Large games yet! )[/quote]
for the tool
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Show
Join Now!

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by hiplop »

fuckmaruchan wrote:
And no. not all me but the bottom two. The top one isn't me either. and as I read the first one and knew i didn't say it I almost skipped this entire wall thinking it wasn't about me.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? Theres no fucking town motivation for this, You idiots say My usefulness is in question, all this dude is going to do is tunnel, and nitpick. WHY WOULD TOWN COMPLETELY IGNORE A FUCKING WALL DIRECTED AT THEM, BECAUSE THE QUOTES DONT HAVE NAMES ON THEM.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Junpei »

What I find interesting is that he was going to skip the wall because the quotes weren't directed at him.

hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by hiplop »

Junpei wrote:What I find interesting is that he was going to skip the wall because the quotes weren't directed at him.

Lmao Thats even worse, true point.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by hiplop »

Seriously, My defense is a better case on him than his original case on me ._.

Can we plz just kill him? I dont know how much more of this I can take.

Return to “Completed Open Games”