Mortal Kombat Mafia (Game Over: Mafia Win)

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am

Post by CSL »

Why is toog scum?
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1123, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1084, Mastermind of Sin wrote:In other news, I didn't actually think IS was scum
until
he started flailing around in his last two posts. Now...I dunno.

Calling a guy scum and not voting is a big scum tell in my book.

In post 1103, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Vote: Internet Stranger

Yup. This feels right.

Let's lynch Ludi tomorrow anyway, cuz they're probably distancing.

oppertunistic vote + linning up lynches

Wait, you realize you just accused me of not voting a guy I said was scummy and then in the very next comment saying that my voting that very same guy was opportunistic? Surely a player of your
caliber
can see how that doesn't make
any
sense.

Looks to me like all you're trying to do is defend IS here.
Permanent V/LA.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:48 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

GreyICE replaces springlullaby.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:58 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Internet Stranger

Don't need to read the game to read a scum ISO.

Will catch up on the rest later, but Ludi doesn't read as scum, offhand.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Nero, why are you suspicious of Darox, when you have literally never mentioned him other than calling out people for sheeping his vote?

VOTE: Nero die die die
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Amrun »

Nero, tell me why you suspect me.

Really, really... break it down.

Not sure Nero is reading the game. I also already answered the question he asked me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
kiwieagle
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
kiwieagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by kiwieagle »

1. I dont find IS scummy.

2. I still think oversoul is scum
Not never dead.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Amrun, you are lurking hardcore, which is not like the Amrun I'm used to. Is there a reason?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Nachomamma8

Thanks I needed some good scumreads lawl.

Freebees for all.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Internet Stranger needs to be in the ring.

GreyICE, what does your 1133 mean?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1134, Magister Ludi wrote:Internet Stranger needs to be in the ring.

GreyICE, what does your 1133 mean?

What do you think it means? Gimme a gooooooooooooooood guess.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

Are you calling all his town reads scum reads, or that he's bussing buddies with his scum read, or what?
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm kinda liking a Nero/IS/kiwi group atm.
Permanent V/LA.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:I made a rock solid case on Palisades. He was ignoring lurkers, making bullshit lists and making weak desperation cases on me.

This is far from a rock-solid case.

IS wrote:I was damn happy when he got lynched.

Yes, I know. That's why I'm currently voting for you.

IS wrote:Because Mastin decided to screw up his game and flipped town? You think that makes ME look bad?

Yes. I think your case on mastin was craptastic. It didn't seem genuine. It felt like IS-scum trying way too hard to lynch mastin.

IS wrote:At first I was thinking that Muffin was the scumbag for the silly sheeping.
Or MoS is also making bullshit lists and floating around like a vulture in order to see if this little wagon on me gets any traction.
Or Toog for doing the same thing as MoS.
Or maybe Fonz for making bullshit mini-lists and narrowing down from a pre-prepared field. But at least Fonz looks like he is scumhunting.

Is this one of them "bullshit lists" you were attacking mastin for making?

Or was he doing something different to this?

IS wrote:Oh hey, Ludi was all over Palisades shit too, and he didnt even have a case other than being Ludistradamus.

This is actually the reason I think you're more likely scum than Ludi. You felt the need to have lots of (poor) justification for your vote. Ludi didn't.
Ludi is probably CR but that can wait until tomorrow.

IS wrote:Muffin, if you dont like my push on Palisade, why do you insist on getting on your knees and gobbling Ludi over his?

Because I enjoy the taste. Problem?

I don't think I said anything about Ludi's push on mastin prior to this post. I don't think it was scum-motivated, though. I think yours was. That's why in a nutshell.

IS wrote:Did you even look at his ISO before you screamed Leroooooooy Jeeeeenkins and started coming after me?

Yes. I don't think he's anywhere near as likely to be scum as you are. And threatening to go after me when you're done with Ludi means nothing to me, but does make me raise an eyebrow.

Are you saying that you're going to be going after me regardless of whether Ludi is town or scum, or are you saying that you're really, realy sure Ludi is scum and I'm scum with him, or what?

IS wrote:Read again, none of you are suspects except for Ludi.

Well, shit. It's good to know you intend to go after someone who's not even a suspect of yours when you're done with Ludi.

---------------

Darox wrote:It's basically taking a pretty mediocre suspicion as a base (Pushing for Palisade lynch) and then repeatedly poking him with sticks to see what he'll do.

eh, it's not so much "pushing for a palisade lynch" as it is the way in which he did it.

Poking him with a stick seems to at least be getting a reaction. Do you have a problem with this? I have a stick here with your name on it if you'd like to join in on the fun. It's like poking animals except this one can speak human.

---------------

Anyways,

These people are town:

Nacho
GI
MoS
Toogeloo
Oversoul

And these people are scum:

IS
Bogre
NC

And everyone else falls somewhere in the middle. I don't feel great about Amrun. I think kiwi is really dumb but I don't think that makes him scum. Ludi, Darox, CSL, Fonz; I don't see myself pursuing any of their lynches today, they get to be temporarily town.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So Muffin, what youre saying is that:

Ludi simply decrees Palisades was scum, repeats it over and over again with no reasoning or case in points for 30+ posts, but thats perfectly townie and kosher.
IS examines what palisades is doing, analyses it, deems it to be scummy actions, lays the explanations out, further explains them, but thats what scum incarnate do?

You do understand how ridiculous that sounds, right?

Whoever the next suspect is will most likely be determined by the actions pertainign to Ludi. Its Scumhunting 101. Unlike Palisades, I dont have a crystal ball and can predict all of the scum all at once. But, I can certainly know for sure when I see one (That being Ludi). From the flip, you should be able to determine who weakly and strongly pushed the lynch, who weakly or strongly defended him, who busts out with inconsistencies, you analyze the wagon, etc etc. You know, SCUMHUNTING.

Mr Muffin and Ludi are advocating "gut reactions" but wrapping them up in this thin veil of logic and reasoning that doesnt exist. Thats scummy behavior. I on the other hand am trying to analyze the scum and uncover the scum. Ludi and Muffin are just going by a scorched earth policy of just lynch everything in sight.

I wont be making a determination on Mr Muffin until after LudiScum is lynched. Until then, everyone else might as well be town until the time comes. But, I will point out when Muffin uses bullshit to defend Ludi.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

Changing your tone and way of responding when under a little pressure is what scum do, IS. You were hyper aggressive after I voted you. You didn't answer my questions. Now, with more votes, you're taking time. Answering questions. Trying to appear methodical. Appeasement.

but still making things up, of course.

I'm pretty sure if I had never voted you, you would not have even thought to call me anti-town.

Ludidamus, as you call me, has seen you as scum.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 am

IS-town doesn't both with analyzing and laying out further explanations. His cause is too righteous to be bogged down by details.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:18 am

EBWOP: *bother
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 am

V/LA the next 2 days.
Permanent V/LA.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I didnt even notice Ludi until he made that hypocritical craptastic attack on me. Thats when I busted out the ISO of truth and what ho! a scumbag!

I already said that LudiScum just posted 30+ posts of garbage on palisades and pulled the pick out of his ass with no reasoning and all it got me was 4 votes in appreciation. Your meta assessment on me is pure BULLSHIT regardless. I ALWAYS have a reason. I ALWAYS have an explanation. NEVER do I bust in with the IStradamous technique and pull in a "because I say so". NEVER.

But hey, apparently thats what the peanut gallery wants. LudiScum is putting on his swami hat and the crowds cheer on. Wild guesses out of their ass, THATS how to appear townie apparently. And then you wonder why I sense a conspiracy.

All im seeing is MoS, Muffin and LudiScum playing the little pressure game by playing it both ways? You dorks dont think I know how to play that little game?

If I profoundly illustrate what LudiScum is up to, im just failing scum.
If I expound on my points and challenge my accusers, now im being methodical scum
If I were to ignore everything and just scream and yell incessantly, im just loud scum.
If I were to point out inconsistencies in people arguments, then im just conspiracy theorist weasel scum, right Muffin?

I am willing to bet that none of you even think im scum. Youre just taking a guess because you cant arse yourselves to look for a better target. The case on me is WEAK. All youre doing is putting me on the defense , poke the lion a few times and lets see what happens.

Guess what? IT AINT WORKING.
If it was working, I would be in the pit by now. The rest of the players in this game know youre full of CRAP.

LudiScum is certain to be sniping scum. Sniped on Palisades with 30+ one or two lines until Palisades was lynched. Now he took a snipe shot on me and is letting Muffin and MoS do the rest of the work. Think about it, whats LudiScum's argument? That he has the same crystal ball I chided Palisades over? Its craptastic and ignorant. That is my case, its plain as day in his fucking ISO. THAT! is my FUCKING META. That is how I catch shitload of scum.

This is a pure ego hunt by a few frequent posters; it might even be fueled by ignorance and jealousy. In the end, my vindication will be complete and LudiScum will hang.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Hey. We should play a game. Scum posts then town posts then scum posts then town posts and so on and so forth and we do it like this for the rest of the game.

IS has started so I'll be the town post. Then Bogre can be the post after me.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 am

To be fair, IS, I wouldn't think you were scum on all of the avenues you suggested. Because some of them are things that town-IS would do.

Thank you for convincing me of one thing, though.

IS/Nero/Ludi are our scum. Kiwi might be a 4th scum, but zmuffin made a good point about him probably just being retarded.

Let's throw IS and Ludi in the ring today, and then the survivor can go against Nero tomorrow, k?
Permanent V/LA.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

IS wrote:Ludi simply decrees Palisades was scum, repeats it over and over again with no reasoning or case in points for 30+ posts, but thats perfectly townie and kosher.

Yes.

IS wrote:IS examines what palisades is doing, analyses it, deems it to be scummy actions, lays the explanations out, further explains them, but thats what scum incarnate do?

That is the gist of it. You catch on fast.

IS wrote:You do understand how ridiculous that sounds, right?

I don't. See, I know, in your mind, you think that you look pro-town or something, because you had a 'good reason' to be voting palisades, and you justified it over and over again, saying he must be scum and all the evidence points towards it, etc etc. But here's the thing. It looked like scum trying way too hard to justify a poor vote.

Why I don't think what Ludi did was necessarily scummy: Because I didn't see the same need to justify his thoughts. I didn't see the same "he's done this and that and he must be scum!" He just came across as a townie who was confident in his read, albeit wrong.

IS wrote:From the flip, you should be able to determine who weakly and strongly pushed the lynch, who weakly or strongly defended him, who busts out with inconsistencies, you analyze the wagon, etc etc. You know, SCUMHUNTING.

So what's your opinion on the Palisades wagon then, apart from Ludi being obvscum? Which pushes were weak, which pushes were strong, which defences were weak, which defences were strong, and what does this mean? Are you going to do any... you know... SCUMHUNTING? Is Ludi a one-man team who orchestrated the Palisades lynch with 8 or so townies?

Or does scum hunting only work when Ludi is lynched?

Sorry, I'm new to this whole concept. You'll have to teach me the ropes.

IS wrote:Mr Muffin and Ludi are advocating "gut reactions" but wrapping them up in this thin veil of logic and reasoning that doesnt exist.

I don't think I ever pretended that gut wasn't a major part of the reason I think you're scum. Gut tells me that your push on Palisades was bullshit. Gut tells me you're scum. That is, at least initially, why I voted you. I'm not thinly veiling anything.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:16 am

Post by Amrun »

I'd rather do is/nero today.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1146, Mastermind of Sin wrote:To be fair, IS, I wouldn't think you were scum on all of the avenues you suggested. Because some of them are things that town-IS would do.

Thank you for convincing me of one thing, though.

IS/Nero/Ludi are our scum. Kiwi might be a 4th scum, but zmuffin made a good point about him probably just being retarded.

Let's throw IS and Ludi in the ring today, and then the survivor can go against Nero tomorrow, k?

-_-

Why isn't this lynch chaining?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”