Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

And what sort of content have you provided Maruchan?

Rayfrost is going DOWN DOWN DOWN to DEATH CAFE as soon as we finish dealing with Maru over here.

And since I've such obv scum, vote me motherfucker, I dare you. Or are you too scared?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

SHIT MAN.

SERAPHIM.

LET'S GET ONE MORE CIRCLEJERK IN THE QT BECAUSE MARUCHAN IS PLAYING LIKE ANOTHER CHAN.

DRAM: IS YOUR GAME ABOUT JACKIE CHAN?

Btw. that was the
only
time I told you to do anything, and I didn't force anything down your throat. You are(were) being a baby, and I asked you to stop.

So, stop.

Seriously. Like actually scumhunt.

Calling that hypocritical btw, is a sin against nature.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:34 am

Post by Maruchan »

@Hiraki, you have been providing content but serpahim for the past 5 pages has been nothing but HARPONMARUCHAN, so no, Seraphim has not been providing content. We get that he hates me and wants me lynched, now get on with the game and be productive and find my hypothetical scumbuddies.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Seraphim »

If you can claim to read Maru and are telling me he's town, great.

So long as you can come up with a town motivation for his 27 posts without a vote, his utter lack of scumreads until recently(who happen to be the players getting on his case), making excuses not to scumhunt, and then when he runs out of excuses, he says to stop being his "guardian angle" and that he can scumhunt on his own. Without voting.

Or anything.

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Maruchan »

See wutimean?

Go find my "scumbuddies" now since I a m scum seraphim. stop beating the dead horse that is mescum
Show
Join Now!

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

It's called "pushing your lynch until people vote you". It's generally a tactic to get someone lynched, see? You should try it sometime.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 200, Seraphim wrote:And what sort of content have you provided Maruchan?

Rayfrost is going DOWN DOWN DOWN to DEATH CAFE as soon as we finish dealing with Maru over here.

And since I've such obv scum, vote me motherfucker, I dare you. Or are you too scared?

Lemme cut you a deal. Maruchan needs bullets like a mofo. His chances of survival are absolute zero. He's like an enormous bullet magnet. This isn't going to change.

So wanna have some fun?

Vote: RayFrost

Isn't this much more interesting?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Can I have a cookie?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 205, Seraphim wrote:It's called "pushing your lynch until people vote you". It's generally a tactic to get someone lynched, see? You should try it sometime.

m'kay.

so while you wait, why not start working on tomorrow? Start looking for other scum.
Show
Join Now!

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 207, Seraphim wrote:Can I have a cookie?

Nope. Now vote RayFrost, and lets get a wagon going on the town-hunting snowman.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 am

Post by AGar »

In post 192, Maruchan wrote:
In post 190, Seraphim wrote:
In post 189, Maruchan wrote:You seem to only be guessing modern-ish video games. why no old-school games from the nineties?
Scumhunt.

you do realize im ignoring yo uright?

take your own advice. Rather than be my guardian angle telling me what to do 24X7, find scum for yourself. :)

This is so epically and wonderfully pro-town, I love it.

In post 194, GreyICE wrote:
In post 179, AGar wrote:Preferred Lynchlist includes Toast, RayFrost, Scott and Maru
Acceptable Compromises include Meran, Ant, Dram and Hiraki.
Unacceptable for now are MoI, Spy, Sera and Grey.
Curious Case of Benjamin Button is Kdowns. Doesn't feel scum to me.

Certain pings here and there, nothing of great note. Claims have both been just that - claims. Nothing really exceptional to work off of right now with them.

VOTE: ToastyToast

Let's make things interesting.

Interesting indeed.

What would you say if I said I was a dayvig, and about to submit a kill on you for this one post?

Hypotheticals that are merely that - hypotheticals - aren't my thing. But I will note that you are either choosing to dayvig me because you feel that A) I'm scum or B) I'm going to be deadweight.

In the case of A) put your money where your mouth is and vote me.
In the case of B) you know you're wasting a shot on a player that you should know has a method to each move and there are better choices in that category.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

Why don't you take your own advice bro? I've heard you actually have the capability to actually be a decent player when you, you know, decide to play.

Like, I would seriously be willing to leave you alone if you tried to scumhunt for a while and vote people and pressure them or even sheep people ala vezokpiraka.

I know it seems like you're caving into me(and therefore reason and good play) but trust me, the game is a whole lot more fun when you're voting and wagoning people and yelling at them that they're obvscum rather than just trying to outwit me in a game of petty insults and one-liners. You can do that on any forum. Here, we can lynch them too.

P-EDIT: *sigh*

but I wanted a cookie.

Unvote
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1, Vote Count #8

MagnaofIllusion (0)
-
Dekes (1)
- Maxous
WrathChild (0)
-
GreyICE (0)
-
Ant_to_the_max (1)
- SpyreX
Maruchan (3)
- Dekes, Hiraki, RayFrost
RayFrost (2)
- GreyICE, Seraphim
Hiraki (0)
-
ToastyToast (2)
- Meransiel, AGar
Maxous (0)
-
AGar (0)
-
dramonic (0)
-
Seraphim (0)
-
Meransiel (1)
- Ant_to_the_max
SpyreX (1)
- ToastyToast
Scott Brosius (0)
-
kdowns (1)
- MagnaofIllusion
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (5)
- WrathChild, Maruchan, kdowns, Scott Brosius, dramonic

17 votes available, 9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline is October 5, ~ 7 pm PDT
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 211, Seraphim wrote:Why don't you take your own advice bro? I've heard you actually have the capability to actually be a decent player when you, you know, decide to play.

Like, I would seriously be willing to leave you alone if you tried to scumhunt for a while and vote people and pressure them or even sheep people ala vezokpiraka.

I know it seems like you're caving into me(and therefore reason and good play) but trust me, the game is a whole lot more fun when you're voting and wagoning people and yelling at them that they're obvscum rather than just trying to outwit me in a game of petty insults and one-liners. You can do that on any forum. Here, we can lynch them too.

I do have a capability to be a good player when I am not so put-off by the 10 pages of useless YELLATMARUFOROTHERGAMES already started. IN that scenario its hard for me to get into the game at all.
Show
Join Now!

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

no me gusta ray wagon
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

Redemption, Maru. Can you smell it? Can you smell the flowers of forgiveness? I am not like some people who hold needless grudges. You'll notice I'm not voting for you again. Yes, I wagoned you to L-1, but given your play so far, can you say I didn't have a good reason to? I just want you to play the game and try hunting some scum, seeing as that's what you signed up to do, right?

Why not vote for RayFrost, especially if you're not going to use your vote anywhere else?

Hiraki: why not?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

Because I don't see anything damning.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Seraphim »

So how do you explain him saying that SpyreX was one of his strong town reads and then having him lost "faith in my[Rayfrost's] initial good feelings about spyrex" without any posts from SpyreX in between those posts AND something that can be seen as sort of a precursor to actually jumping on the SpyreX wagon or as a prelude to an attack on SpyreX followed by a vote?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:04 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 17, Seraphim wrote:Oh yeah, speaking of softclaims(thanks Deke), I'm a miller. Or, more specifically, any and all alignment divining results give the opposite result.

Make of that what you will.

I am very comfortable lynching Maruchan today.

In post 29, Seraphim wrote:Hey, Dekes, I'll answer your questions towards me.

I literally forgot. I saw Maruchan's post and was like "holy fuck we need to lynch this guy" and I forgot that I needed to claim miller right away. You softclaiming reminded that I needed to claim that crucial part of my role so that cops don't waste an investigation on me.

BTW Maruchan, my using ongoing games is specfically only that I know that you are most likely a liability to any town you are a member of. I am comfortable lynching you any time, any game.

So in essence you are trying to get the us to align with you when a Cop investigates you and you flip up scum? What is stopping us from believing that you are just actually Scum trying to blend into a Townie Picture.

In post 46, Seraphim wrote:Lynching Maru is not a potential mislynch. It benefits the town regardless of his alignment.

Yet when I tried to use this as my excuse for voting Maru, I had people jumping on my case and you followed suit... Sound Hypocritical if you ask me.

In post 101, Seraphim wrote:If I'm not getting my Maru lynch,

Unvote
Vote: kdowns

I guess this is a decent alternative.

And you're willing to jump on any bandwagon that could lead to a mislynch which could benifit you.

In post 195, Seraphim wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Maruchan

And Now you go onto your original bandwagon of Maru.

In post 211, Seraphim wrote:Why don't you take your own advice bro? I've heard you actually have the capability to actually be a decent player when you, you know, decide to play.

Unvote

Now Jumping to another person and telling someone to start Scumhunting... I'd check but currently have you in Iso.

In post 215, Seraphim wrote:Redemption, Maru. Can you smell it? Can you smell the flowers of forgiveness? I am not like some people who hold needless grudges. You'll notice I'm not voting for you again. Yes, I wagoned you to L-1, but given your play so far, can you say I didn't have a good reason to? I just want you to play the game and try hunting some scum, seeing as that's what you signed up to do, right?

Why not vote for RayFrost, especially if you're not going to use your vote anywhere else?

Now you are saying you are giving Maru a second chance and claiming you don't hold needless grudges but you were trying to Lynch him because of his playstyle from previous games. Which I made the mistake of following suit of.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:05 am

Post by kdowns »

Sorry for the Quote Wall.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 217, Seraphim wrote:So how do you explain him saying that SpyreX was one of his strong town reads and then having him lost "faith in my[Rayfrost's] initial good feelings about spyrex" without any posts from SpyreX in between those posts AND something that can be seen as sort of a precursor to actually jumping on the SpyreX wagon or as a prelude to an attack on SpyreX followed by a vote?
what?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 215, Seraphim wrote:Redemption, Maru. Can you smell it? Can you smell the flowers of forgiveness? I am not like some people who hold needless grudges. You'll notice I'm not voting for you again. Yes, I wagoned you to L-1, but given your play so far, can you say I didn't have a good reason to? I just want you to play the game and try hunting some scum, seeing as that's what you signed up to do, right?

Yes I agree, you are not being as bad as Parama and are being willing to forgive, and you had the right to vote me based on my play, but my play has been based off of the early-game LOLLETZKILL MARU CUZ HE WORTHLESS attitude. Which is making it extremely difficult for me to do anything besides glare at this tab in my game tabs.
Show
Join Now!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Unvote

I'll put up a list l8ter giving me thoughts on everyone
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

In post 193, Ant_to_the_max wrote:
I did, and Spyrex didn't post in between those two. So what was driving you to a town Spyrex decision.

Oh, I misunderstood maxous' post (I thought he said spyrex hadn't posted, which was just plain wrong). The fact spyrex wasn't posting made me no longer feel good about him.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by RayFrost »

In post 217, Seraphim wrote:So how do you explain him saying that SpyreX was one of his strong town reads and then having him lost "faith in my[Rayfrost's] initial good feelings about spyrex" without any posts from SpyreX in between those posts AND something that can be seen as sort of a precursor to actually jumping on the SpyreX wagon or as a prelude to an attack on SpyreX followed by a vote?

Spyrex had a wagon?

When was this?

And I said los
ing
faith, since the faith was from his [pro-]activity. He went from town to null leaning town.
don't you feel silly now?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”