UPick: Mafiascum Fantasy Camp - All over!

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Well I'm sorry.

I'm going to get modkilled now, for my final infraction for post 1720.

Its going to be most detrimental to my faction...i.e. town.

I can only imagine that meaning the day ending.

Sorry... but PG13 worded Post Restriction, especially with half my warnings coming from quotes... was ridiculously tough. Whimsical instant posting FTL....

Again sorry.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Benmage »

:cry: :cry:

This game was a mess.

HINDU never should've been lynched. I called him town, and shouldve stuck to that read, been more active and pushed harder on GreyIce. (YES BLAME GAME) I partly blame Vi! Vi, sorry but imo you played an off game and thats why I pushed you so hard. You said you were fine to lynch GreyIce. We had two stagnating wagons, yet I had verbal commitments to form a majority on GreyIce. THAT was the ideal day to lynch that troll! But then you follow GI and vezo onto obvtown me?!?!? Why would I ever correct a predecessor lie.. You're better than that. Erratic play is town play. I need to gauge peoples reactions. Methodical tiptoeing trying not to cause waves is scum. I was putting the spotlight on me. Towntell to the max. Then You went Mondo apathetic...proxied vote. And come in the next day active as ever like nothing happened....w.t.f. So that mislynched could've/should've been averted.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 5, Votecount #7 aka the end of day votecountYami-Swan (3) - Regfan, Screaming Death Clan, Vezokpiraka
Screaming Death Clan (1) ToastyToast

Not voting:
(5) - Nikanor, Yami-Swan, Mastermind of Sin, GreyICE, Benmage

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

(expired on 2011-10-05 01:37:32) 'till deadline
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Benmage woke up late, and was already in a bad mood after the last few deaths. All town. How could that be? He was Benmage....er Thor665, and Thor could just fuc...smurfing lynch scum everyday.

He'd been getting into the habit of not even swearing in his head; he had to admit it was
kinda
weird. He wasn't even sure why he had picked Thor, it wasn't like the guy he replaced in for was an idiot who did something retarded. Not at all.

Benmage would look back that day and really, he should have seen it coming. Things had started to go wrong quite early. He hit his head walking out through his way too small door in his cabin, and managed to walk into a group of people when not looking where he was going. He'd known from yesterday that he had to do
SOMETHING
. He took his cheat sheet from his pocket, this was guaranteed to work as long as he didn't give himself away. After all, you weren't allowed to change your scummer midway through the camp, that'd be
ridiculous

He scanned over it and and solidified himself. "It's fucking time to lynch some scum", he said to himself, in an effort at self motivation.

"What did you just say, young man?!", the now Camp Director Mina asked.

"I said smurfing...honestly", he said sheepishly.

"Final warn-", Mina trailed off. She spotted the cheat sheet in his pocket and quickly snatched it from him, reading it. 'Tell me, just what the HELL is this supposed to be?", she asked furious. "Have you been lying to us all this time?", she questioned a crazed look in her eyes.

"You're NOT a Thor665 fanboy at all", she spat venmously. "This is the final straw. You are hereby expelled from camp, with immediate effect", she said. "And this...this GUIDE can stay with me, you direspectful...just get out of my sight", she fumed. Mina read the paper slowly. Her eyes bulged as she took a pen out a furiously crossed out 'Step 4' while twitching furiously.

Benmage left the camp in disgrace, mumbling about how he needed to channel Benmage to catch scum while his 'Guide' was pinned for all to see.
Do not break character
was written in bolded font beside it. Those left took notice and nodded. They never would. Mina was
kinda
scary, after all.

Spoiler:

Benmage, Thor665 Fanboy,
Town Aligned
has been modkilled Day 5 for repeated violations of his post restriction.

Night 5 begins. You have 72 hours to get your actions in.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Benmage flavour added. 24 hours left for night.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

ToastyToast was tired. He was trying so hard here, but he just couldn't have fun. It probably was his own fault - he had tried to be Parama and how could ANYONE meet Parama's standards?

ToastyToast was glad he had picked Parama though. He was a fucking Ninja. A Powerful Wizard (Or at least played in a powerful wizard's game).

He tried to get to sleep, but he couldn't. He had too much on his mind. Maybe he could finally do something productive. He snuck out of his cabin, bringing his phone along with him. Fantasy Camp cabins had really poor WiFi, but he was hopeful he'd be able to get a good signal near Director Mina's office.

He logged onto mafiascum and headed straight for the title fairy thread. It was time. He'd been thinking about it for 2 weeks

He typed out his message and hit submit 'Nominate Parama for '
Super Sexy Hot Guy who everyone loves
'. Toasty grinned. it was perfect. He also knew Andrius was going to be so jealous, not only could Andrius not come to Fantasy Camp (because he was busy going to Mordor, duh) but now Toasty would do what Andrius couldn't; get Parama to accept a title.

He sat down, relaxed now. He thought he heard a noise in the distance but put it to the back of his mind. It was probably nothing, after all. (NO IT'S NOT, IT'S SOMEONE COMING TO KILL YOU RUN, RUN, RUN!)

He was browsing the forum, spamming up Parama's GTKAS thread, when he saw Parama had posted in the title thread and quickly clicked. Toasty gasped. How could...how could Parama reject the title? What the hell? It was perfect, Toasty frowned, a tear sliding down his face. He was sad - he'd put so much work into this title too. He saw he had a PM and went to his inbox, hoping it wasn't Andrius gloating.

He let out a screech of delight. It was from Parama, maybe it was an apology!?. Toasty began to speak to himself, "OMGOMG Parama Pm'd me", he said laughing to himself in delight. He read the PM quickly...then re-read it. Toasty burst in to tears and began to sob right there.

A dark figure stood over him, but Toasty barely even noticed. "Uh, dude...I'm going to kill you now", the dark figure said, feeling kind of awkward.

Toasty looked up, tears in his eyes. "Go ahead, do you think I care? DO YOU?", he wailed, ignoring the person with the gun before him.

"Uh..well um, okay", the figure said pointing the gun and shooting Toasty in the face. He/She reflected that it was less fun to kill someone who wanted to die, but on the other hand at least he'd shut Toasty up. He reached down and picked up the phone that Toasty had clutched to his heart.

'You're weird, never nominate me for a title again. Weirdo' was what the PM had read. The mysterious figure laughed. No wonder Toasty had been so down. He'd just gotten his heart broken.

Well the Sun was about to come up, so I guess we better end this tragic (in more ways than one) mod scene here.

ToastyToast - Parama Fanboy,
Town Aligned
was killed Night 5

Day 6 begins momentarily. With 7 alive it will take 4 to lynch.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, votecount #0

Not voting:
(7) Nikanor, Vezokpiraka, Yami-Swan, Screaming Death Clan, GreyICE, Regfan, Mastermind of Sin

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline for Day 6 is in (expired on 2011-10-13 19:15:08)
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Welp, I'm a survivor, this is LyLo, you know the drill scum. Someone put down a vote on no lynch, I'll add mine, and then you can hammer it.

Don't make me actually give a shit.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Damnit Benmage...

I think we have to assume that there are only 2 scum left at this point. If there are 3 scum, we've already lost, since Nikanor can't vote. As such, it only makes sense to approach today from the standpoint that we can actually still win this, in which case there would have to be no more than 2 scum alive (making this LYLO anyway).

Continuing what I was saying yesterday, I think SDC (and possibly GreyICE as well) revealed themselves in their eager pursuit of a Yami lynch. That's just the frosting on the cake at this point, though.

FoS: SDC

Not placing an actual vote until there's been more discussion, since Benmage's death cut short the discussion yesterday.
Permanent V/LA.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1732, GreyICE wrote:Welp, I'm a survivor, this is LyLo, you know the drill scum. Someone put down a vote on no lynch, I'll add mine, and then you can hammer it.

Don't make me actually give a shit.

Lolgg

MoS is FoS the code word for your quickhammer?

I'm waitin
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:32 pm

ffs GreyICE, don't make me want to lynch you even MORE...if you're not scum and you're actually a third party survivor, you deserve to win even less. If I wasn't convinced SDC was the right lynch today, I'd string you up just to make sure you lose before the game ends (on the offchance that you're not just scum, which is still more likely).
Permanent V/LA.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Fate »

Wait a fuckin second

TOASTY was town too?

Seriously.
FUCK

THIS

GAME
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Two scum + survivor would make sense balance-wise, considering the abysmal town power we've seen so far.

P.S. vezok lynch > SDC lynch.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 pm

This whole "fuck you townies for being town after I tried to get you lynched all game" schtick is really started to get old, SDC. It doesn't strike me as sincere at all.
Permanent V/LA.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1735, Mastermind of Sin wrote:ffs GreyICE, don't make me want to lynch you even MORE...if you're not scum and you're actually a third party survivor, you deserve to win even less. If I wasn't convinced SDC was the right lynch today, I'd string you up just to make sure you lose before the game ends (on the offchance that you're not just scum, which is still more likely).

Sure, lynch a neutral survivor in LyLo. Why not?

Simple facts, scum. No matter how we cut it, you obviously have 2 votes today (I honestly don't give a fuck if Nikanor is scum or not). With me, you'll have 3 to no lynch. That's hammer on no lynch, or we can wait it out if Faraday is a cock, not like the town can lynch with half the votes missing.

That makes it easy. I win, you win, benmage loses, this is basically full of pros.

Don't play ball and I'll go back to scumhunting and try and get all you fucking donkeys killed for making me actually fucking give a shit about this horrible game with its horrible players and FUCKING BENMAGE. What the fuck am I going to do, double cross you? It's not like I have a bulletproof or something, I'm obviously fucking vanilla, and if you shoot me I fucking lose the fucking game.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Screaming Death Clan »

In post 1738, Mastermind of Sin wrote:This whole "fuck you townies for being town after I tried to get you lynched all game" schtick is really started to get old, SDC. It doesn't strike me as sincere at all.

Whatever, you're scum. You HAVE to be scum all things considered.

I still cannot mentally grasp how that entire DERPCREW of a wagon on me was town. I seriously don't. Its at the point where I want to think this is all one LOLMODTROLL 1 scum 1 Survivor and GreyICE is the last scum alive and Faraday's just been laughing for 4 phases straight.

But then I remember Yami-Swan's SHIT IN A CAN fakeclaim, and how we were on the CUSP of breaking this bullshit of a game open.

That Toasty kill was aimed right at me.

"who can we kill that suspects SDC and SDC would kill?"

That's what you and Katsuki talked about in your scumfuck of a QT last night.

I want to say its LOL VEZOK+MOS/Katsuki, but the sheer amount of DERPFUCKTOWN in this game leads me to believe Vezok is part of the dancing crew.

And that the scum are experienced players that have been mastering this whole shit.

Why am I even posting all this?

I don't know. Time would be better spent bending over and letting GreyICE fuck me in the ass and call me his bitch in return for him siding with town.

Vote: Yami-Swan

You don't want to lose to that fakeclaim, do you GreyICE?

But you hate me, you hate Benmage...

Wait..

WAIT

LLD WAS TOWN

AHEHAEHAEHHAEH TRUMP CARD?

LOVE TRUMPS ALL?

YOU GONNA SIDE WITH THESE SCUMFUCKS OVER YOUR DEAD BOO?
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

OUR GLORY WILL BE ETERNAL

Fate/Reck/SpyreX/Socio/Elli
If you see this sig, it's one of us.
Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

9. Lady Lambdadelta, Lady Lambdadelta Fangirl Town Aligned (Killed Night 4)
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:12 pm

In post 1476, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're right on 2/3 Faraday.

Toasty/Vi are both :goodreads:

But very likely MoS is third scum.
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:13 pm

In post 1540, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:^ When did Singer Join this game...?

Faraday, why is my death scene so terribad? :(

Good Luck Town!
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

Screaming Death Clan
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Screaming Death Clan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

9. Lady Lambdadelta, Lady Lambdadelta Fangirl Town Aligned (Killed Night 4)
"Greyyyyyyyyyyyy-kuuuuuuuuun~!
Don't let me lose to MoS and Katsukiiii~!
No cyber for you for a month~!!!"
Show
RAGE INTO THE SUNSET

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

WHAT IS GOING ON.

If GI is survivor, maybe Nik IS scum since he doesn't have a vote?

I fucking wash my hands of this game, let whatever happens happens

PREDIT: LITERAL LOL
green shirt thursdays
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

My mother told me I am a good person so I can't be scum.
Fate wrote:I want to say its LOL VEZOK+MOS/Katsuki, but the sheer amount of DERPFUCKTOWN in this game leads me to believe Vezok is part of the dancing crew.

Or maybe the scum are lurking and the town is eating itself alive.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:03 pm

In post 1739, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1735, Mastermind of Sin wrote:ffs GreyICE, don't make me want to lynch you even MORE...if you're not scum and you're actually a third party survivor, you deserve to win even less. If I wasn't convinced SDC was the right lynch today, I'd string you up just to make sure you lose before the game ends (on the offchance that you're not just scum, which is still more likely).

Sure, lynch a neutral survivor in LyLo. Why not?

Simple facts, scum. No matter how we cut it, you obviously have 2 votes today (I honestly don't give a fuck if Nikanor is scum or not). With me, you'll have 3 to no lynch. That's hammer on no lynch, or we can wait it out if Faraday is a cock, not like the town can lynch with half the votes missing.

That makes it easy. I win, you win, benmage loses, this is basically full of pros.

Don't play ball and I'll go back to scumhunting and try and get all you fucking donkeys killed for making me actually fucking give a shit about this horrible game with its horrible players and FUCKING BENMAGE. What the fuck am I going to do, double cross you? It's not like I have a bulletproof or something, I'm obviously fucking vanilla, and if you shoot me I fucking lose the fucking game.

If I was scum, I might take you up on that...but alas, I'm not.

In post 1742, Screaming Death Clan wrote:
In post 1476, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You're right on 2/3 Faraday.

Toasty/Vi are both :goodreads:

But very likely MoS is third scum.

Yes, because LLD was so accurate with her reads all game...unless you're claiming that Toasty/Vi are scum millers? lawl...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

EBWOP: Flail more scum kthnx.
Permanent V/LA.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Fate »

All her scumreads were town?

So she was shot... by me? Even though her power had been claimed and she was vanilla?

No.

You killed her, she was one of the FEW AND PROUD onto you back then.

You're a shameless scumfuck.

To think you've gotten this close to winning.

GreyICE give it up. He's already clearly shown scum aren't going to fall for your LOLSURVIVOR VCOTENO LYNCHZ ploy.

VEZOK might fall for it, but he's not scum.

Scum are staring us in the fucking face right now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”