Open 346: L.O.V.E.R.S. Mafia (GAME OVER)

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 am

Post by chkflip »

lul I've been away, Emp. Soz.

VOTE: Empking's Alt

OMGUS!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:59 am

Post by chkflip »

Seriously, this game is dragging. I think my vote is in the right place and Emp is cheating on me even though it's his other account. </3

I'd vote PF if I didn't think he was town.

EA, thomas: read on pink?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:44 am

Post by chkflip »

I wouldn't call them solid by any means, but I've got reads.

You don't?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Pink, I just think your opening gameplay is pretty town. I don't think scum would abrasive with RVS and stick to their guns in that way in a game of this size and type. Emp and I have played these three times in a row and that hasn't happened once, IIRC.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yup. Just checked.

In the first, Lateralus took his vote very seriously straight through the gate by jumping from person to person to person and garnered several votes from the rest of the game.

In the second, Emp voted me, Fen voted C-Worl, Mist7676 voted Emp, and so on and so forth until votes started getting serious.

So I'm right, this has yet to happen in my experience with this game type, so it makes me think you're pretty town for the stance as I don't think that's how scum would open.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Emp's Alt
VOTE: Sigma
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:33 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't remember these games being so hard to start... then again, I don't remember a third of the list simply not posting while the other two thirds actively lurk, so there's that. Lets get some sort of real discussion going.

1] Time zone?

2] What will you be known for in this game?

3] Why did you /in to Lovers?

1] Pacific (Cali Cali baybeh)

2] Being completely suspicious of Emp until he clears himself as town for me.

3] Because it's a quick and easy to follow game, though normally a little faster paced than this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm voting a lurker already?

UNVOTE: Sigma
VOTE: Pads

Unified lurker wagon is unified!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:11 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 37, pinkfloyd wrote:SigmaEXE003 is a bigger lurker considering he hasn't even posted in the thread or confirmed here

VOTE: SigmaEXE003 for hatin' on my swag

You're killing me, smalls. Come up with at least one legitimate read for me.

Thomas, Pads, Emp: you're confident in pinkscum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Pretty confident that the LAL comments were a joke, especially considering our history in these games. Check my wiki for the Lover's links.

Going to wait for Sigma('s replacement) before I decide to move my vote anywhere. I'm content with Pads' postings so far; null-read overall.

Pink, completely unrelated, but what does arvo mean?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Pads
VOTE: Thomas

If you're not confident in pinkscum, why are you allowing him to stay at L-1?

I cannot speak on Empking's behalf; I'm not scum, though. I take it you looked through my wiki?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:41 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 63, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 62, pinkfloyd wrote:Want to actually add something useful emp?

That is useful. These "arguments" and "discussions" are a waste of time at the moment.

Agreed. I'm getting more willing to hammer so we reach a lynch, but nothing PF has said has completely abolished my town read of him.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't like PF's failing about being at L-1 when clearly he isn't, but Sigmascum is making a lot of sense right now.

UNVOTE: Thomas
VOTE: Sigma
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE AND I'M FUCKING PISSED THAT I GOT REPLACED SO GODDAMN FAST.

GUY CAN'T HAVE A BAD DAY.

...sorry, would've been my third straight victory in this setup and I had it in the bag. No offense, town.

And honestly no offense to Pads or Hoopla either, both did great, I'm just gutted that I didn't get to finish.

Sorry if you guys wanted to leave it suspenseful. GG scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

Eh, it was a long week for me. I wasn't aware so much time had expired tbh.

Good call mod. Statement retracted.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Thanks Hoo13pla.

Return to “Completed Open Games”