Open 324 - Ninja Mafia (End. No Drama, please!)

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2833, Junpei wrote:Link: I'll get a reads list down when I have time later, but did you see my recent interaction with Scumhunter? Because you failed to mention it, and it is of great importance.

I did fail to mention that and it was on purpose. At the time, it seemed like the interaction was still ongoing. I wanted to see if there was any possibility that Scumhunter was on to anything and as it turns out, he wasn't. My scum read on him has only intensified in the time I've been unable to post.
In post 2843, Scumhunter wrote:Link, if it wasn't for the amount of effort that whisper is putting in right now, would you think she is town?

Descent, hey I'm tired of talking with scum, want to explain your vote and other reads?

This is a patently terrible question. It assumes both that I assume that whispersilk is town because she has put in effort and that it would be possible to even have a read on her without her posting. If she never posted, I'd obviously have no reason to think she's town.
In post 2864, Scumhunter wrote:Descent, good to hear from you.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I could disagree with you more than I currently do. VE + Muffin are both very likely town and whisper is very likely scum.

unvote, vote whispersilk

@zMuffin + Javert: I have seen town slots contribute nothing and end up lynched too many times to vote pink's slot right now. Do I think his slot is suspicious and potentially scum. Absolutely. It sure makes sense for 1 scum (Junpei) to jump on scum-pink while the rest of the scum state an intent to lynch but never place votes there. So yea, I think pink is probably scum more often than not. Junpei and Whisper are way better lynches though. Javert, I don't know why you assume a Junpei lynch isn't happening today...That's my preferred lynch.

@Descent, iso chkflip (whisper's slot). Don't let her aggression now and large posts outweigh that early game play. If I have one regret from early game its for not pushing on chkflip harder d1.

Once again we see that you attempt to build a case against whispersilk based almost entirely upon chkflip by trying to get people to dismiss whispersilk's existence. How is that a legitimate case and how has nobody called you out on it yet? Or did I just miss someone pointing it out?
In post 2866, Scumhunter wrote:Javert is obv town. He's just trying to get his way and lynch his top scumread. Pink is likely scum, but with a slot that has lurked the entire game its really not as much of a guarantee of a scumflip as whisper or junpei, who have been active and blatantly anti-town with logicless arguments.

Javert, are you willing to reconsider lynching whisper/junpei? It's a trust exercise. You are town. I'm town. Whisper is scum. Junpei is scum. They are going to be hard to lynch. I need your support.

Anyone else noticing an attempt to buddy Javert here? I really don't like it. On top of that, it's the second time he says pinkfloyd is probably town, but he'd rather lynch someone else.
In post 2867, Scumhunter wrote:@Descent, VE just town told. Being wary of someone calling themselves unlynchable, pure town paranoia and motivation right there.

That's null at most. Considering there's nothing scummy about acknowledging one's own perceived towniness, it's a stretch to say that being worried by such a statement is a legitimate concern. It's just as easily a way to implicate someone that everyone perceives as town.
In post 2868, Scumhunter wrote:
In post 2824, Junpei wrote:

So everyone: is scumhunter ninja or is it pinkfloyd? This is some epic body throwing.

This post by the way = LoL. "body throwing" to save pinkfloyd. I've said time and time again that pink very well may be scum.. This is very very obviously trying to make connections where they are not particularly in the scenario that Junpei is trying to bus pink here.

Link, your reads are WAY off. And how do you figure I'm not scumhunting? I've hunted the scum. Now I just need people to listen to me *cough*. Remember that game where I nailed all the scum on day 1? You haven't seemed interested in my opinions this game and I'm getting the inkling I could be writing you off for town too easily here. =/

ProjectMatt and KJ, sheeping the whisper wagon will earn you +1 townie point to be redeemed for -1 suspicion tomorrow.

Yes, I remember that game, but I'm my own person and I have my own reads, so I'm afraid I'm not going to sheep you eternally just because in one game you were very accurate. Also, your current scum list isn't the same as your original list, so clearly there is error in your methods that even you perceive. Furthermore, I'm getting pretty sure that you are scum at this point based on your poorly argued cases and bad play. As for not being interested in your opinion, that's entirely untrue. My first two reads on you mentioned that you needed to post more and things just went from there. I'm interested in all opinions at all times from all players, regardless of alignment. Whether or not I choose to offer said opinions any regard is based entirely on the validity of said opinion.
In post 2903, Scumhunter wrote:VE, its apparent to me (and should be apparent to any town with half a brain) that these "questions" = scum-distraction tactics by whisper. Don't sweat it too much. I know it feels like you are being attacked to the hilt but the truth of it is just that the two most active players today (Junpei + whisper) are just scum dominating the discussion. If the rest of the town is inactive and sick of this game all it goes to show is that the spamming of the thread done by Maruchan and hiplop was so so so incredibly anti-town. It stagnates the game, has a negative utility for the remainder of hte game in draining any interest in a feasible reread (not to mention making finding replacements a living hell) and analysis from a lot of players which is leading to the lazy town reads people seem to have on whisper and junpei here. -_____-

Link you need to reread chkflip. If we are to have any chance to pull this out, we need a) you to be town and b) you to give this game more attention.

Why does the entire game hinge on me being town and being more active? Are you just trying to buddy me like you did with Javert? The fact that you'd call whisper's questions to VE blatant distraction tactics are laughable, especially after even VE himself admitted that what whisper pursued against him was a solid line of questioning. I'm seeing nothing from you but wild allegations and buddying right now and it stinks. Honestly, your vote on pinkfloyd only serves to encourage me, considering how long it took you to put that vote out on him, I take it that you were trying to protect your scum buddy by saying "yeah, this guy is probably scum, but let's go after these two more townie people for some inexplicable reason first", but after realizing that the pinkfloyd ship had pretty much already sailed, you might as well bus your friend for some towncred.
In post 2905, VisceraEyes wrote:@Link

As I said before, my case on SS/MoS was based almost exclusively around her display of exasperation before she replaced out. She kinda appeared town to me before then, and I had intended to go back and see if there was an ACTUAL case to be made after I stated my intention to do so...but as you can see, it was too late for any of that anyway.

Don't play the 'implied-content' card on me Link, you're hardly here enough for you to even be taken seriously saying it. lol I've put a lot of effort into this game, but I freely admit I've been flaking out lately.

I honestly don't know how this turned into a Scumhunter quote-fest, because going through it, I seem to recall quoting VE far more often, and then somehow things changed. Maybe as I read through, my questions just got answered and I decided those things didn't need quoting. Two things stand out to me here though.

1. I seem to recall you saying you had a post all ready to go but deleted it because of the fact that she had decided to replace out.

In post 2681, VisceraEyes wrote:I literally had whole post dedicated to why I thought singersigner was scum complete with unvote and new vote, and PEdit revealed that not only would my unvote be illegal because of the hammer, but that singersigner is now done with this game anyway.

Spectacular, NOW we're going places.

Yeah, that wasn't my imagination.

2. I'll play the implied content card on anyone I choose. See, regardless of my schedule not permitting me to post as often as I'd like, the fact remains that I don't make posts with implied content and empty promises, to my knowledge. At worst, my posts are delayed, but I strive to answer all questions I'm asked and I tend to stay away from stuff near the end of the day where I promise something and then don't deliver or suggest tat I was going to post something but that it is now irrelevant and so no longer worth my time.

@
Everyone
: So I doubt I'll be getting those reads that I requested, especially as the deadline looms near. So should I be the one to die tonight, I think the following things should be said.

1. Please post detailed reads tomorrow as the day begins.

2. Lynch Scumhunter.

3. Watch VE like a hawk.

4. Consider the others on my scum list as well.

My vote stays on pinkfloyd, because it looks to me like he's copying BBmolla down to the letter to get out of death. Not only is he refusing to help the town, but he put himself at L-1 so that it wouldn't be an actual death. I truly think he's trying to remind us of what happened there so we'll back out. He needs to hang.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

whisper, floyd and any of the 4 I mentioned in one of my recent posts would be my top 3. Probably scumhunter over the other 3. floyd vote could be bussing since he seemed pretty resistant to the idea.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Junpei »

X, Y, (1of Z, P, C, T)

Yeah no, definite list, Muffin would be nice.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

What difference does it actually make to you?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 am

Post by Junpei »

It makes so much difference that I dedicated a whole post to it. Is your secrecy that important to you?

Yes, I can push out questions with rhetoric too, but can you answer them? What is your definite 1. 2. 3. scum list?

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

What secrecy? If I had a definite 1, 2, 3 list I'd give it.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 2967, VisceraEyes wrote:Okay, guys, you're gonna hate me. I just know it.

...but I'm gonna go ahead and retract my scum-read on whisper

I know, I know...shocking. But I've gone back and done that reread, and I've got to say...I'm thoroughly impressed. Aside from the occasional tunnel (which is healthy under certain circumstances), whisper hasn't done anything even remotely scummy.
The VAST majority of my scum-read has been based on A) chkflip's play and B) her tunnel on me.

What a crock of shit. This is the second time I've caught you in a lie. Why are you now claiming your scum read on me was based partly on chkflip's play when you said this to muffin during this game day?

In post 2766, VisceraEyes wrote:Muffin: After going back and rereading whisper's posts, I get a distinctly town feel from them. It was in ISO and admittedly some of it I didn't know context (I replaced in after she did), but from what I can see she's played a fairly town game so far.

Can I ask what about chkflip's play gave you a scummy feeling? You seem to be citing chkflip a lot when referencing your read of whisper, so I reread it and got a townie read from him too. I don't see any 'bandwagon hopping' or 'lack of scumhunting' at all.

How could you have used someone who you had a townie read on as any kind of justification to call me scum? Either you were lying then, or you are lying now...which is it?

I've gone back and reread our exchanges with a pretty objective mindset, and I've got to agree that I do come across as evasive and aloof. But I still attest that the post she has the most issue with (where she accuses me of lying) was a misunderstanding and in no way maliciously contrived or an attempt to deceive anyone. I was simply mistaken about which game I was prodded in and posted such. That's it.

Now that you've admitted to being evasive, and taking into account that tunnelling someone is a null tell at worst, and the fact that your other reason for calling me scum is actually completely false, you had zero reasons to call me scum.

whisper, removing me from the equation, your top suspects are projectmatt, zMM and Scumhunter, yes?

I'm not removing you from squat. You are scum, and I cannot believe we are lynching PF today, when you are still in the game. I don't know why you are suddenly changing your read on me YET AGAIN, but if this is an attempt to buddy me and make me forget the fact you are scummy as shit, it's not going to happen.

Also, try reading the game sometime. I made several posts on the last two pages expressing my town read on Matt because KJ voted for him.

Large text is because I'm sick of people not bothering to read this game. Hopefully it catches yours, and everyone else's attention.

Top two scum reads in order of scumminess:

VE
SH

I have muffin and PF as my other scum reads, but one of them is town, and I can't tell who might be the other scum yet. I don't like the fact that all three of them are on PF's wagon. It all depends on PF's flip. If PF flips town, then I'm going to be more suspicious of why Javert decided to vote him over his other scum read in SH, and muffin will remain a scum read. If PF is scum, then I think muffin is more likely town. tbh, I'm not happy with KJ's vote on Matt, because Matt is obv town to me. Empking is meh and hard to read because he says nothing. He's completely null to me, the only reason he's not scum is the fact he voted SH right off the bat today. Junpei and Link are still solid town reads.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Junpei »

Yeah VE, that was pretty bad.

If I die tonight, tunnel hard on SH everyone, as well as VE, they are very scummy, and put pressure on Empking, force him to contribute or die.

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Reads:

Javert:
This is my most confident town read. It's no coincidence that both his and Tomie Uzaki's plays are exceedingly pro-town and well-formed.
Town.

Empking:
Has done legitimately nothing to towntell whatsoever, however his play style is very difficult to read and is painful to shift through. His sporadic playstyle has not indicated a lot about his alignment yet, I do find it curious that he seems to believe that Javert is scum though. An explanation on that would be nice.
Null.

Pink: Right now I have an "arrogant town" lean on him as opposed to a bored scum. To be truthful, his latest play is both lacking of contribution and is contradictory within itself, but the way he accepts the lynch and has gone away from the point of selfvote is completely not how scum would play in this specific situation. I suspect he will be lynched today, but I'm not sold and in fact I find a lot of other players to be more feasibly scum then him.

Add the fact that he replaced Donjosh and Mist who were both extreme town reads and yeah, he's town.
Town lean

Viscera:
After his case on Cobbler was revealed to be false, he kind of ..stopped trying, I suppose. The sudden town read on Whisper is false and uncomfortable. Let's elaborate on this.

He claims that he has a town read on Whisper because "he has done nothing scummy throughout the game." If that's the case then Whisper would be a null, not a "town". In order for somebody to be town they have to do something that leads you to believe that they aren't sided with the mafia. Simply not "scumtelling" specifically throughout the game doesn't mean anything.

Scum lean.

Killerjester:
Reading through his ISO again he has legitimately done nearly nothing of value all game and seems to be desperately trying to stay active or post content and it feels empty. Not sure what to make of it.
Null town

Descent:
Town.

Scumhunter:
Explain to me why both Junpei and Whisper are both "obvious" scum as you have called them. Looking through you isolation, your current reads basically consist of a bunch of names with "scum" or "town" next to them. Also, the post that said "sheep this vote for town cred the next day" was completely terrible.
Probable scum.

Whispersilk:
His rage, scumhunting, logical deduction and play all feels completely legitimate and real. Unless somebody can point out why he's mafia I'm going to mark him down as
Town

Hikari Link:
Leaning town through general demeanor and frequent towntells throughout posts.
Town lean

Junpei:
^^

Muffin:
See: my previous ISO read on him. He leaned scum then and his play has done NOTHING to improve whatsoever as of late. He was basically torn apart when arguing with Whisper.
Scum

List of scum look like:

Viscera
Scumhunter
Muffin
Empking

Maybe.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

Why is my description two '^'s?

We can assume that Empking won't post anything indicative of alignment the whole game. Will you ever lynch him?

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Meaning that what I described Hikari Link as fits with you as well.

Due to my number of town reads, presuming that all of them are correct, empking is already in my lynch pool. It depends on who else is possible for a lynch, who I am comparing the player's play to, and if he DOES do something that's indicative of alignment.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Junpei »

It was scumhunter who said that me and whisper were scum because we had similar reads. Well projectmatt and I have the similar people in our top 4 scum reads too.

SCUMHUNTER, IS PROJECTMATT SCUM TOO?

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Funny, Junpei. I actually was legitimately going to ask Scumhunter this in my next post, not even joking.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by CSL »

Descent was prodded again. I'm about ready to throw him out.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

Fuck these crackers are delicious
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Are you even voting anyone, matt?

You do realise that at the time you posted all that, there was about 2.5 days to the deadline and now there's about 1.5 days.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Nope, you're not voting anyone, unless I skimmed over it.

I'm surprised that you said DonJosh was an "extreme town read" considering you said he was hard to read and you were null leaning town based purely on demeanour. You changed your mind and moved him to town when Mist replaced in, but I couldn't find anything that suggests you thought they were "extreme" town reads.

In any case, if you want a lynch other than pinkfloyd to happen today, you should probably... you know... do something about it.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by CSL »

Massprod incoming. I don't give a fuck if you've posted in the past 48 hours. There is under 2 days left until deadline.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Hikari Link
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Hikari Link
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Hikari Link »

In post 2992, CSL wrote:
Massprod incoming. I don't give a fuck if you've posted in the past 48 hours. There is under 2 days left until deadline.

To be fair, we have someone at L-1. There's really nothing that can be said at this point and probably not enough time to change wagons even if we wanted to, as there is no guarantee enough people would be active enough to come to a consensus for an alternative. There's really nothing else to be said about pinkfloyd at this point. His actions speak louder than any other case against him. He's blatantly playing like BBmolla did before he was lynched to make us think he's town too and he's continually being useless to the town, even under threat of death. I really can't see how he hasn't been lynched already.

@Mod:
Can we get a vote count?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I got my prod. I apologise for being inactive for the last 2 and a half hours. Sorry, CSL.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by CSL »

pinkfloyd -[6]- [Javert, zMuffinMan, Hikari Link, VisceraEyes, Scumhunter, pinkfloyd]
[L-1]

Javert -[0]-
VisceraEyes -[2]- [whispersilk, Junpei]
killerjester -[0]- [
pinkfloyd
]
Descent -[0]-
Scumhunter -[1]- [Empking,
VisceraEyes
Junpei
]
Junpei -[0]- [
Scumhunter
]
Empking -[0]-
zMuffinMan -[1]- [
whispersilk
, Descent]
Hikari Link -[0]-
projectmatt -[1]- [killerjester]
whispersilk -[0]- [
zMuffinMan
VisceraEyes, Scumhunter
]
No Lynch -[0]-

7 to lynch

Deadline counter thing-a-ma-bob in next post.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by CSL »

(expired on 2011-10-25 14:16:00)
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

pinkfloyd
pinkfloyd
Goon
pinkfloyd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by pinkfloyd »

YO, I LIKE TO POST IN LARGE BOLD CAPS TO GET MY POINT ACROSS MORE!

WOLF GANG!
Show
-pinkfloyd (Call me PF for short)

As of 6th of October 2011 I may be referred to as "Hiraki's fan boy"

Thanks!!

"hes not stupid. he just believes we are."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 2983, projectmatt wrote:as done legitimately nothing to towntell whatsoever, however his play style is very difficult to read and is painful to shift through. His sporadic playstyle has not indicated a lot about his alignment yet, I do find it curious that he seems to believe that Javert is scum though. An explanation on that would be nice.

1. Why is it difficult to shift through?
2. He's scum because of the Pink thing plus he's done nothing towny but his scumbuddies are creating an air of "Javert is sooo town". Even you go "well informed" as the only point in his favour. Committing a scumtell is the argument for him being town.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Junpei »

Empking, that is exactly what is happening with you. Nothing townie, people going "empking is sooo town".

What scumtell is an argument for him being town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”