ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Pomegranate replaces Mattman effective immediately.
Night can advance normally, about 24 hours left.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:12 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Goddammit, another victim? Everybody saw blood coming out of the sinks. How did the blood come there? Who killed the ConSpiracist this time? At a first sight they couldn't come up with somebody missing. Off course, kondi was missing, but they threw him from the roof. At least they know they aren't going to drink water any more as it is apparently filled with blood... They all went to search for the blood leak and they found it. They have drunk water out of the surrounding lake for quite a while now and apparently kondi's body (or what was left of it) was stuck in the pipeline. That explains why everybody was sick all the time, they pissed in that water as well...

No one died night 1!

Votecount

Pads (0)
-
smallpeoples343 (0)
-
apple_singer (0)
-
Pine (0)
-
[L] (0)
-
Pomegranate (0)
-
duckhunter4242 (0)
-
JonWJ007 (0)
-

Not voting (8)
- Pads, smallpeoples343, apple_singer, Pine, [L], Pomegranate, duckhunter4242, JonWJ007

With
8 alive
, it takes
5 to lynch
Day 2 ends in 2 weeks on
Thursday November 17rd 4 p.m. GMT+1
. That is
(expired on 2011-11-17 10:00:00)
from now.

Also, JonWJ007 is V/La from today till 14th of November. Please state in your next post whether you want him to be replaced or you don't mind it.
duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:36 am

Post by duckhunter4242 »

I don't know how I feel about JonW he basically gets a free pas if hes scum...
League of Legends Professional- add me Bubba Larson
CoD Professional XBL- gamertag xMrBigHossx
smallpeoples343
smallpeoples343
Goon
smallpeoples343
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:46 am

Post by smallpeoples343 »

Replace plz. Hmm... maybe scum was inactive?
After a break from MafiaScum, I am back, and limiting myself to 2 games at most at one time.
Let's see how it goes.
-L-
-L-
Goon
-L-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:48 am

Post by -L- »

Replace.
"Kira is childish and he hates losing... I'm also childish and hate losing."

The user formerly known as [L].
apple_singer
apple_singer
Goon
apple_singer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by apple_singer »

Replace.

Hmm, the no kill does seem suspicious. Probably jailkeeper either roleblocked mafia or protected the person that was killed.
Show
Record:
Town 0-1
Mafia 0-2

Darn I need to get better.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Pine »

Indeed. Tempted to ask the JK to claim, as their target last night is either the killer or victim. 50/50 odds are good. Might be worthwhile to wait another day, though they might be killed tonight. 1/4 chance of JK dying versus 1/2 chance of them having blocked scum.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Replace JonW.

And no, we don't ask the JK to claim; we want him to get more use out of his PR first, I think. It's only D2.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Skenvoy replaces JonWJ007, effective immediately
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Hey everyone! I'm going to read through and post my thoughts.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Wow, this game is inactive. Figured I'd start with the questions so you're not flying completely blind in regards to me.

1. A/s/l- 18/female/Australia
2. Time zone- Sydney, Australia
3. Any favorite hobbies- I like reading, writing and music.
4. Occupation- Student.
5. One random fact about yourself- Um...my socks rarely match.

Would you claim at L-2 or L-1? If I was at L-1, I couldn't get out of it by talking, and someone had stated an intent to hammer, then yes. Unless I was mafia, of course.

How many games have you played before? I'm in one ongoing, this one, and about to be in one more. I've played a couple of games on another forum site.

why do you play mafia? What do you get out of it? What is your favorite role thus far? I like the strategy aspect to the game, mainly. To the other questions, I'm not sure, I haven't played long enough. I think I like playing mafia/vanilla better than power roles, though. I'd probably enjoy playing third-party if I had the chance.

Okay, my reads. This game is ridiculously sparse, postwise, so I don't have clear reads on most of you.

Duckhunter was doing a bunch of vote hopping yesterday, he voted second on two different wagons. I'm also interested that Mattman called kondi a scummy wagoner (post 35) even though duck was on the same wagon with just as little reasoning behind his vote. I also don't like his 'I thought we were still in RVS' post.

I'm not sure about the jailkeeper claiming, as it's still 50/50 that the person is town or scum. I think it depends on whether the jk jailed someone they thought was scum, or someone they thought was likely to be targeted by scum. I guess I'm saying, I think the jk should claim if they jailed someone who it would've been strange for scum to nk.

My thoughts are all jambled. I have a guttish maybescum read on Apple, and a guttish maybetown read on [L]. If duckhunter turns out to be scum, I'm looking more closely at Pomegranate.

VOTE: Duckhunter4242

And people need to post more.
duckhunter4242
duckhunter4242
Townie
duckhunter4242
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by duckhunter4242 »

@Sken A little aggressive much? If a sparse game is going I don't see how trying to get it active is consider scummy. Which was all my intent was with the early wagoning.
League of Legends Professional- add me Bubba Larson
CoD Professional XBL- gamertag xMrBigHossx
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 111, duckhunter4242 wrote:@Sken A little aggressive much? If a sparse game is going I don't see how trying to get it active is consider scummy. Which was all my intent was with the early wagoning.

So, a) You accuse me of being aggressive, and 2) say that when you're aggressive (your early wagoning) isn't scummy because you're trying to get the game going.

...isn't that what I'm doing? I don't follow you.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 112, Skenvoy wrote:
In post 111, duckhunter4242 wrote:@Sken A little aggressive much? If a sparse game is going I don't see how trying to get it active is consider scummy. Which was all my intent was with the early wagoning.

So, a) You accuse me of being aggressive, and 2) say that when you're aggressive (your early wagoning), it isn't scummy because you're trying to get the game going.

EBWOP
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 112, Skenvoy wrote:

So, a) You accuse me of being aggressive, and 2) say that when you're aggressive (your early wagoning), it isn't scummy because you're trying to get the game going.

EBWOP
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Pine »

Vote: skenvoy

The scumminess of Jon precedes you. Vote on a Townread doesn't help.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Your reason for having a town read on Duck is 'the early wagon built up fast and without reasoning', which I've seen happen to both town and scum. 3 votes isn't THAT much. And voting me for voting one of your town reads isn't the best of reasons either. It's like OMGUS on someone else's behalf.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Pine »

Clearly, you aren't paying attention. Jon pushed an early wagon that almost built up to a lynch (no, 3 isn't a lot in most games, but in a 9-player, it's L-2 on Page 1). Jon continued to be scummy with his votes. Further, my Town reads help me use Process of Elimination to significantly reduce the potential scum. You and Mattman's replacement (whose name escapes me right now) are top on the list. Your defensiveness and misrepresentation of my reasons (you voting on a Town read is just ancillary) simply strengthens my opinion.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

What do you want me to do? Explain Jon's actions? Or just give up, because you didn't like the way he played? I can't get into his headspace, I've never even talked to him.
I addressed the part of your post I could address
. I understand if you want to vote me because of the player I replaced, but I'm not going to waste my time talking about it, because there's nothing I can do.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Pine »

Sorry, but about the only thing you could do would be to convince me you're Town, and you're not really doing that. Instead, you're mostly just being whiny and defensive.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

I have a question: Why didn't you vote for Jon at the beginning of the day? Why wait for his replacement to join before you voted?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 117, Pine wrote:Clearly, you aren't paying attention. Jon pushed an early wagon that almost built up to a lynch (no, 3 isn't a lot in most games, but in a 9-player, it's L-2 on Page 1). Jon continued to be scummy with his votes. Further, my Town reads help me use Process of Elimination to significantly reduce the potential scum. You and Mattman's replacement (whose name escapes me right now) are top on the list. Your defensiveness and misrepresentation of my reasons (
you voting on a Town read is just ancillary) simply strengthens my opinion.

By the way, could you explain why exactly my voting on a town read strengthens the case on me as scum? I would've thought that scum would go mainly for easy lynches, not players others had town reads on.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 121, Skenvoy wrote:
In post 117, Pine wrote:Clearly, you aren't paying attention. Jon pushed an early wagon that almost built up to a lynch (no, 3 isn't a lot in most games, but in a 9-player, it's L-2 on Page 1). Jon continued to be scummy with his votes. Further, my Town reads help me use Process of Elimination to significantly reduce the potential scum. You and Mattman's replacement (whose name escapes me right now) are top on the list.
Your defensiveness and misrepresentation of my reasons
(you voting on a Town read is just ancillary)
simply strengthens my opinion.

By the way, could you explain why exactly my voting on a town read strengthens the case on me as scum? I would've thought that scum would go mainly for easy lynches, not players others had town reads on.

Fixed that for you. The defensiveness and misrepresentation (which continues) is what strengthens my opinion.

I didn't vote right away for two reasons. First, I wanted to discuss whether power roles should act, as they could hand us a very good candidate as scum. Second, I wanted to give you a chance to change my mind. You haven't.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Okay, sorry, misread that. (I don't know how, that was fairly idiotic of me.)
Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Pads »

Seems like we could have done better than a Kondi lynch yesterday, but seeing as how almost everyone in the game had a stated viewpoint on Kondi, we could have done a lot worse, too. My suspicion of Apple, of course, has not been diminished, given their participation in that lynch.

Apple_Singer wrote:
Hmm, the no kill does seem suspicious. Probably jailkeeper either roleblocked mafia or protected the person that was killed.

Always good for scum points is IIoA, information instead of analysis.

[L]'s hammer, and Pine's pushing the wagon are not overly suspicious to me at this point, since while I did not personally find Kondi scummy, I can understand why he raised some hackles.

Looking back through his iso, we can see that JonWJ007 had seven posts, and not a single one of them had a single word about anything of value. I can't say I like Skenvoy's posts too much better.

Skenvoy wrote:
Okay, my reads. This game is ridiculously sparse, postwise, so I don't have clear reads on most of you.

Skenvoy wrote:
I'm not sure about the jailkeeper claiming

Skenvoy wrote:
My thoughts are all jambled.

No reads on most of the game? Just about everyone has
something
that can be interpreted, one way of the other. Adding to the non-contributions of Jon is this scum-tell: confusion. I realize that townies are the 'uninformed' group, and thus are the confused ones, but they don't lie around wallowing in their own confusion.

Let us explore this wagon.

vote: Skenvoy

Return to “Completed Open Games”