Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 822, bvoigt wrote:
In post 821, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 818, Quilford wrote:VOTE: jerobbo

The people who are finding me scummy are scummy themselves. I'm confirmed town.

who is jerrobo?

He's DonJosh's replacement.

What do you think of Amrun? Do you actually think she made any effort to get CP lynched yesterday, she basically sheeped your reasons and said she'd extensively talked about things she'd said fuck all about.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 820, Fruit Basket wrote:acting like a fucking moron doesn't suit you. i think you're scum and want you lynched, so naturally will disagree with a town read on you.

Act like a decent human being and stop hiding behind your SECRET IDENTITIEZ
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by bvoigt »

I dunno, she felt town to me on Day 1. She had already mentioned one of the two points of my C_P vote here and here, that C_P was at first cautious, but then said he just wanted to lynch someone. So it wasn't truly sheeping in my eyes.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 826, Amrun wrote:
In post 820, Fruit Basket wrote:acting like a fucking moron doesn't suit you. i think you're scum and want you lynched, so naturally will disagree with a town read on you.

Act like a decent human being and stop hiding behind your SECRET IDENTITIEZ

your irrational hatred for superhero's is baffling. (lol @ 'act like a decent human being' btw)
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

HEROS
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Amrun »

If anything, bvoigt was sheeping me. If you want to play that game, fb, then let's play it properly. bvoigt put out a quote striping case where he laid out his thoughts more transparently, but I had mentioned the points he had said, or most of them, long before he ever became active in the game. I pushed c_p all day. You're reaching, and reaching hard. You're also abusing ad hominem to an obnoxious degree. Stop it. Play, or don't play. You're not doing anything but mudslinging, and you haven't since the game began. Nobody Special is the easiest target on the books and your case never had any substance. GUESS WHAT HE WAS TOWN
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

lawl, "DON'T TRY TO MAKE A CASE ON ME OR YOU'RE SCUM"

mmhmm. And why are you confirmed town, again?
Sproink!
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

amrun could you please point out the occasions on day 1 you felt you campaigned hard for a C_p lynch and made an effort to push it over every other lynch. your read looks really disengenous and i don't see any serious efforts to push the wagon from you. do you actually believe bvoigt was sheeping you or are you just trying to be contrary. i don't think you 'sheeped' him, in any respect i just don't think your push towards cp was sincere, bvoigt's at least looked sorta legit with you it seemed like you threw a vote down and never really bothered to do a whole lot else for the rest of the day. do you have a history of keeping your votes on dead wagons that i am unaware of?

Mod: I'll be V/la until tuesday, I think
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 831, fatlikepig wrote:

do you find his statement scummy or just annoying? idk why you'd find it scummy tbh

i mean his self meta is valid, and i actually agree w/ it. the only time i've seen him do :stuff: as town was in that ooba game where he was unlucky not to get the uk/chamber hydra deaded. also my other head is back :D so he'll be posting when he catches up fully. he has exp. with quilford too and agrees fwiw

(p sure fat is kinda confirmed for the numbers mix-up and screaminghawk for not getting the set-up but anyway)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 825, Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 822, bvoigt wrote:
In post 821, Fruit Basket wrote:

who is jerrobo?

He's DonJosh's replacement.

What do you think of Amrun? Do you actually think she made any effort to get CP lynched yesterday,
she basically sheeped your reasons
and said she'd extensively talked about things she'd said fuck all about.

In post 832, Fruit Basket wrote:amrun could you please point out the occasions on day 1 you felt you campaigned hard for a C_p lynch and made an effort to push it over every other lynch. your read looks really disengenous and i don't see any serious efforts to push the wagon from you. do you actually believe bvoigt was sheeping you or are you just trying to be contrary.
i don't think you 'sheeped' him
, in any respect i just don't think your push towards cp was sincere, bvoigt's at least looked sorta legit with you it seemed like you threw a vote down and never really bothered to do a whole lot else for the rest of the day. do you have a history of keeping your votes on dead wagons that i am unaware of?

Mod: I'll be V/la until tuesday, I think

As I explained very clearly yesterday, I don't think bvoigt was sheeping me in the traditional sense; he took my thoughts and expanded upon them in a way that was his own. I think he's town for it.

As for your request, no.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

More annoying than scummy. It's immensely unhelpful to the town.
Sproink!
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

it's okay amrun i checked you said LET'S COUNTERWAGON CP

not a whole lot else admittedly. but thanks for admitting you didn't.

you sheeped his reasons b/c you were unwilling/unable to come up w/ your own, the initial vote was yours of course.
ScreamingHawk
ScreamingHawk
Goon
ScreamingHawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by ScreamingHawk »

Hi all,
Sorry I'm
V / LA until Saturday
. I have exams thurs, fri and sat. I'll be reading the thread and trying to keep up but you wont be seeing much posting out of me.
"ScreamingHawk just doesn't understand logic. It's quite apparent, really." - Hiraki
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 823, Fruit Basket wrote:you were prepared to instavote me.you'd need to be alive for that to happen. walk me through this one.

i may or may not have shot you depending on who I may or may not be :D

Yes. At the end of Day 1 when I FoSed you, I said to myself, "I'm voting Fruit Basket tomorrow because they're probably scum." When I saw the flip today, I changed my mind. I made it fairly obvious for what I was suspecting you, and nobody was really suspicious of you at the end of the Day. It'd have been simple enough to just shoot me dead and then talk yourself out of whoever brought up their concerns on Day 2.

In post 837, ScreamingHawk wrote:Hi all,
Sorry I'm
V / LA until Saturday
. I have exams thurs, fri and sat. I'll be reading the thread and trying to keep up but you wont be seeing much posting out of me.

Good luck on your exams. Thoughts before you go?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Quilford »

Fruit Basket wrote:
In post 831, fatlikepig wrote:

do you find his statement scummy or just annoying? idk why you'd find it scummy tbh

i mean his self meta is valid, and i actually agree w/ it. the only time i've seen him do :stuff: as town was in that ooba game where he was unlucky not to get the uk/chamber hydra deaded. also my other head is back :D so he'll be posting when he catches up fully. he has exp. with quilford too and agrees fwiw

(p sure fat is kinda confirmed for the numbers mix-up and screaminghawk for not getting the set-up but anyway)

Hi, Faraday?

Believe it or not I am actually capable of doing :stuff: as town, I'm just not doing it right now because I'm really lazy and have exams to study for. Yes that sounds arrogant, conceited, whatever, but I should actually start being decent on Thursday if you can wait that long.

Also oh man chamber was so scum in that game.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

nope!

and of course i can wait forever and a day for you if need be
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

In post 838, Equinox wrote:Yes. At the end of Day 1 when I FoSed you, I said to myself, "I'm voting Fruit Basket tomorrow because they're probably scum." When I saw the flip today, I changed my mind. I made it fairly obvious for what I was suspecting you, and nobody was really suspicious of you at the end of the Day. It'd have been simple enough to just shoot me dead and then talk yourself out of whoever brought up their concerns on Day 2.

oh. did you work out superman's alter ego or something then?
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

p.s. that doesn't sound arrogant or conceited but okay.

also cases totally are scummy for chamber.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 836, Fruit Basket wrote:it's okay amrun i checked you said LET'S COUNTERWAGON CP

not a whole lot else admittedly. but thanks for admitting you didn't.

you sheeped his reasons b/c you were unwilling/unable to come up w/ your own, the initial vote was yours of course.

Everything about this whole post is wrong, but I'm tired of explaining basic reading comprehension.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

explaining reading comprehension in a text based game would be literally impossible as someone unable to comprehend words would not realize what you're saying due to being unable to comprehend words.
Fruit Basket
Fruit Basket
Goon
Fruit Basket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Fruit Basket »

(ignore that^)

i don't understand what you're trying to say

(omg why didn't I initially post that notfair.jpg)
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 840, Fruit Basket wrote:nope!

and of course i can wait forever and a day for you if need be

I'm 99% sure I know you and if I looked around MD quickly I would know who you are.
Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Twistedspoon »

@quilf: if you're just going to use the exam excuse to not offer anything then why not replace out?
In post 817, Equinox wrote:Blargh.

I was going to instavote Fruit Basket today, but I'm still here and I think they would have shot me if they were scum. I need to think about Twistedspoon, too. I'll go over my notes later today.

Twistedspoon, what's your read of SleepyKrew?

well I'm not sure. He isn't often the lead in any wagon but I think he tries to be.
He was on the NS wagon though despite my best efforts to derail it :[
And I'm not sure SK would have killed [J] either. That was either an incredibly daft or subtly masterminded plan. I don't see SK as either.

I have a top 3 of people I definitely do not want to lynch today. Sk is not in it
In post 814, pidgey wrote:Im pretty certain about this
Vote: quillford

I'm listening. Tell me your reasons :]
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by fatlikepig »

Okay, [J] NK is still really weird no matter how I look at it. From what I can tell, his scumlist was bascially FB/bvoigt/Amrun by the end of the day, and he was going to look at Quil/DJ on top of that. Also had SH as a null-scum read, and was also going to reread him today.

Since there was no other reason to kill him, I'm guessing that some of the scum felt threatened by him and decided to off him on the chance that they would be exposed. I feel like that's a reaction that's more likely to come from newbscum though.
Sproink!
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Post by jerobbo »

Alright well I'm pretty much caught up on the thread, here's my initial thoughts. (Please bear with me as I've just read the whole thing in one sitting so may well have missed some things, this is also my first game on here and the playstyle is slightly different from my regular games)

Equinox
: I was initially a touch suspicious of Equinox, post 117 rang some alarm bells but then I liked 726 as a solid town post with the reasoning on what happens if NS flipped town or scum.

Quilford:
I didn't like 804, but nothing else has rubbed me the wrong way so no opinion yet. Also the whole confirmed town thing, it's too brazen for scum...isn't it?? (TS post 748 seems to somewhat confirm this as well)

SleepyKrew:
No real feelings yet, nothing has made me too suspicious but I feel like maybe he's just posting enough to avoid being accused of lurking but not real getting involved in the discussion properly

bvoigt
: Possibly trying to fly under the radar? Little bit suspicious of him at this stage

Fruit Basket
: Don't really have too many thoughts yet, but I have this little feeling that Fruit Basket and Amrun may be staging their little discussions and voting for each other here as scum partners. No real evidence to back that up, just a feeling I get from their back and forth.

Amrun
: See above - nothing more yet to say on Amrum

[J]
– Was fairly certain he was town after dropping the hammer on NS, would have been a terrible scum move. Not sure how his coming up as town helps us yet but there may be something there.

fatlikepig
- No real feeling yet, nice last post there on 848 - agree that we need to have a think about what [J]'s death can show us

ScreamingHawk
- No real feeling yet either and now he's away for a bit so I suppose I'll reserve judgement for now

Twistedspoon
- Didn't have many thoughts really, til 748, nice post. Add that to the general vibe of posts and I think town

pidgey
- Some OK posts, no real opinion

Again, please bear with me while I have a second read through, was a lot to take in.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.

Return to “Completed Open Games”