Mini 301: Berry Kingdom Mafia II -- (Game Over!!)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Bacde wrote:The longer the vote pools stay still with my vote on Amelia, the happier I am with my vote. Do remember that voting is a dynamic concept.
Hmm...well, that's an interesting point, but of course it only applies if you are not scum yourself; if you are scum, I would expect your scum-mates to wait until a few townies jumped on before they followed you.

Then again, I'm not sure if scum would put the first vote on someone in this kind of situation anyway...hrmmm....

I know you changed your mind after he claimed, but could you explain why you at one point thought it was a good idea to put the third vote on CA after I explained how dangerous it could be?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:55 pm

Post by Bacde »

It was a stupid mistake, I realized we had 8 players left, and I also realized that 7 people = lynch or lose, and I also put the idea of having 1 night kill would put us to 7 people. I just forgot that a lynch of the SK would still put us down to 7 people, and thus most likely cause us to lose if the night kill went through.

Brain Fart.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 am

Post by ziliu »

Bacde wrote:If I had to guess another scum, honestly right now I'd say ziliu for accusing me and doing nothing about it when he doesn't get much approval from others. It goes both ways.
Alright. You asked for it,

vote: Bacde

I didn't vote because I weren't sure about you. When thinking about it, you seem scummier now. The let's lynch the SK would very well just be a mistake, but it still tips the scales against you.

If not voting you is what you mean by "doing nothing about it", that is. Otherwise I have no idea what you're saying I should do. Daykill you, or what? [/joke]

And at least TheCesspit seems to approve with my thoughts. I don't think your Amelialay vote gains much approval. Just FYI.
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
Cherry
Cherry
Townie
Cherry
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:01 am

Post by Cherry »

Bacde wrote: Since nothing changed since I have voted her, I feel very good with my vote on Amelia. If I had to guess another scum, honestly right now I'd say ziliu for accusing me and doing nothing about it when he doesn't get much approval from others. It goes both ways.
i guess im still losted on ur reasoning for voting her...it seems like u r just trying to get rid of people, which sounds scummy.
~LoVe Is BlInD~HaTe NeVeR MiSSeS~
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Bacde, Ziliu, and anyone else who intends to vote:

Having one vote one someone right now isn't necessarally dangerous, but two votes could kill the town if they're in the wrong place and if the scum have a chance to organize a speed lynch. If you are going to leave a vote sitting on someone right now, and if you are a good guy, I would request you at least try to keep a close eye on the game and be ready to remove your vote fast if you notice people suddenly piling on to the bandwagon.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:24 am

Post by Bacde »

^^^Which is why I'm checking this thread very much since I have voted.

Cherry, I voted Amelia because she hasn't tried once this game to catch scum. Why would she not want to catch scum? Seems like one reason to me.

Note here that Amelia likes to make herself known for trying to get other people to post useful stuff.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

Bacde wrote:Note here that Amelia likes to make herself known for trying to get other people to post useful stuff.
What are you referring to? My style, as I like to think of it is to get people to clarify what they are saying-- hopefully to elaborate further so I can get a better read on what they're saying. I don't have any great pearls of wisdom, I do have suspicions but I prefer to share them
when
I have posts to back them up-- Your logic is flimsy, in my humble opinion--
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Bacde »

I was reffering to the Title fairy thread. Perhaps I had read you wrong.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:47 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Bacde wrote:I was reffering to the Title fairy thread
Forgive me if I'm lost...
When I hear any man talk of an unalterable law, the only effect it produces upon me is to convince me that he is an unalterable fool.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:54 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

bacde wrote:I'm going to stick my neck out a little with FoS: Bacde. There seems to be a bit of misdirection by him, and some slightly spurious ideas. Only a feeling that I can't quite back up enough to vote. Best go and do a post-by-post in the next 24 hours.
And as promised....

Post 33... Bacde moves vote onto Lloyd after his joke.

Post 49... Bacde defned making a third vote on Lloyd for his April Fools dya joke, as "If 3rd vote = scum, then we'd never lynch anyone." (his words). His vote had nothing to do with the other two votes on him. Which is odd.

Post 58... Bacde defends Ciprian's 'your side' comment. Ciprian, we know is Town, so would be odd to defend this slip that had been pounced upon by Y2, instead of supporting a potential lynch, if he were scum.

Post 68... Then votes Ciprian (some time later) with the reason "I guess his whole "Posting mental notes is scummy" Tyrade is pretty stupid. Either way, voting Ciprian is better than no vote at all, and I think Lloyd stopped being so crazy." This was the 3rd vote.

Then CA finishes Ciprian him off for the day with the semi-cop claim and call for a doctor protection. In post 73. That was a quick lynch.

Post 86... Bacde avoid an early 2nd lynch, but points at Y2 and CA. We know CA laters claims SK, but he was forced to.

Post 98... Bacde votes for CA, with the good reason that he's bitten of more than he can chew.

Y2 then fingers Bacde, mentioning a speedlynch.

Post 102... Bacde unvotes due to the CA claim.

Up until now, Bacde has shown pro-town behaviour and I no suspicion from me. The next post was got me thinking.

Post 114 ... In response to Y2's list of possible scum: "In making a list, excluding yourself on the basis "I know I am protown" is a highly anti-progress thing to do. " I disagree. Everyone will always say they are pro-town (unless already claimed or proven, I guess), so didn't see this as anti-progress.

Post 134: bacde votes Ameliasaly for not getting the right finding scum vibes. Weak, but re-reading there's been little input from her to this point.

Post 142: Bacde points out the lynch or lose situation, and that killing the SK would end the game if there's the standard 3 Mafia.

Post 148: Bacde asks me a direct question. "@TheCesspit- What part of what I am saying seems to be intended to misdirect? "

In answer, after this long post-by-post.

UnFOS
Nothing. I was going with the gut on one comment, NOT on the actual content through out. I don't think you're right in your assesment that your the only one looking for scum, but I do think you ARE looking for scum.

I would say that Ziliu or Ameliaslaty are the quietest up until recently, and I didn't really see much of interest from either. They've recently been circling Bacde, but there's plenty I see that suggests we should look else where.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:35 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

thecesspit wrote:I would say that Ziliu or Ameliaslaty are the quietest up until recently,
If I may interject a small comment, I was out of state for the last half of day one and so missed a large chunk of the action...
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:25 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Fair do's guv'ner.

Not trying to build a case based on being quiet for day 1.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Bacde »

Ameliaslay wrote:
thecesspit wrote:I would say that Ziliu or Ameliaslaty are the quietest up until recently,
If I may interject a small comment, I was out of state for the last half of day one and so missed a large chunk of the action...
That's cool. So who do you think is scum?
Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Lloyd
Vote Lloyd
Vote Lloyd

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:59 pm

Post by Lloyd »

TheCesspit wrote:Lloyd, is there a reason your votes still on CA that we should know?
- I haven't ruled out the possibilty that CA could be scum claiming SK
- CA isn't in danger right now. Thus, I didn't see the immediate need to move my vote yet.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:51 pm

Post by Ameliaslay »

Bacde wrote:That's cool. So who do you think is scum?
I'll keep my poker face for now, and share my suspicions when all of my little ducks are lined up in a row-- that is, I'm biding my time patiently for one more tiny thing.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:58 pm

Post by Bacde »

Unvote

With the benifit of the doubt, I'll give you your time.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by TheCesspit »

Lloyd wrote:
TheCesspit wrote:Lloyd, is there a reason your votes still on CA that we should know?
- I haven't ruled out the possibilty that CA could be scum claiming SK
- CA isn't in danger right now. Thus, I didn't see the immediate need to move my vote yet.
No worries.

Cheers.
Ameliaslay
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Ameliaslay
Woman of the Window Sill
Woman of the Window Sill

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 9:50 am

Post by Ameliaslay »

*Bump Whom have we not heard from in a while?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 2:59 pm

Post by Bacde »

Agreed.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2006 5:01 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ameliaslay wrote:
I'll keep my poker face for now, and share my suspicions when all of my little ducks are lined up in a row-- that is, I'm biding my time patiently for one more tiny thing.
I'm not sure what you're waiting for, but I would like to hear from you soon with your suspicions. As it is, it feels like we're kind of stuck at the moment.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2006 5:06 am

Post by TheCesspit »

Commodore Amazing hasn't said anything since Thursday, nor has Ziliu.

But it does feel like we are stuck in a rut. As an aside, does a No Lynch help us at all today? I know it normally doesn't, but just thinking outloud if it could be a gambit.

I can't see how it does, but something to consider and keep the talk flowing.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2006 6:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

TheCesspit wrote:Commodore Amazing hasn't said anything since Thursday, nor has Ziliu.

But it does feel like we are stuck in a rut. As an aside, does a No Lynch help us at all today? I know it normally doesn't, but just thinking outloud if it could be a gambit.

I can't see how it does, but something to consider and keep the talk flowing.
I don't think no lynch would help us...no lynch and no roleblock could mean 2 dead good guys, which would end the game; no lynch and a roleblock of the SK might mean a dead SK, but would more likely mean a dead townie, which would put us into a disadvantagous 3 town 3 mafa 1 sk position.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2006 7:19 am

Post by ziliu »

I still like my Bacde vote, that's why I'm not posting more; I've got nothing to add. Except maybe I think Ameliaslay is a little scummy too.

I don't like no-lynch. At all. Very likely to mean we're dead.
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2006 8:24 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

It does appear the top two suspects under consideration are Bacde and Amelia right now. Doesn't mean that I necessarally think we should lynch one of them; we need to get a lot more discussion and information before we lynch anyone if we want a decent chance of not losing on the spot, and we need to consider all reasonable suspects, but that's part of the reason I definatly want Amelia to share what she's thinking.
TheCesspit
TheCesspit
Goon
TheCesspit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2006 9:08 am

Post by TheCesspit »

If you look at my post by post analysis of Bacde, I can't see why you'd think he's scum. This could mean I've made an assumption thats wrong, and I would have expected some response on it from the anti-Bacde camp.

If your sure Bacde is scum, why aren't you making noises to encourage us towards making a decision? Being quiet after just making your own decision is a bit... well quiet!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”