Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:18 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I was going to put this at the bottom of my post, but I forgot.

I could actually see a DV/Fennin/Metabot scumteam. Based on their play so far and their interactions.

I don't have a lot of conviction on DV as scum by himself, though. I'll just be supasuspicious of him
if
when Fennin and/or Metabot flip scum.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 am

Post by DeltaWave »

@Mod
- Tomorrow is the deadline, so as per Rule #11, I would like to request a 24 hour deadline extension. (This would make the deadline Thursday instead of Wednesday.

@DV - You mentioned that you put IS on your list because he strongly believes you are scum and you think that he'll continue to press the issue in later days. Why is that a valid reason to vote for someone?
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 451, DeltaWave wrote:@DV - You mentioned that you put IS on your list because he strongly believes you are scum and you think that he'll continue to press the issue in later days. Why is that a valid reason to vote for someone?

This is basically my point, but put more prettily. I'd like you to answer this question too, DV.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Slandaar »

@Delta: Where was your mistake when you read #423?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I'm still waiting for Deas to do something different, to show me some of those townie traits. Yet, he went from being one of the most prolific posters when I noticed his scummy actions to one of the least when I called him out.

Instead of reading about Deas's opinions on the current happenings, I get to read townies probing each other on semantics and silly little details.

Of wait, there is a post from Deas. He was cheerleading Sken. Deas, are you just hoping that by sucking up to everyone, no one will vote for you?

Then Deas makes another post, declares everyone to be lynchable. Nice one Deas. Your lynch list has like double the amount of people as there probably are scum. That's LAZY scumhunting. Its you obvfail way to seem useful and yet do nothing for the town. You can't build a case, you can't find anything critical for anyone specific.

Deas, all you're doing is coasting and hoping the attention goes away. That's a huge scum trait.

I turned the kitchen light on Deas. You have nowhere to hide. I'm convinced that you're scum, so hell yes I'm going to be on you until your scummy ass hangs.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fennin
Fennin
Goon
Fennin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Fennin »

In post 407, Skenvoy wrote:The other thing about this post? BUDDYING. It's nothing else - you say "Hooray, we share opinions, that's comforting!" and "Well done on triggering the only interesting thing in the game so far!"
This post actually enforces my townread on DV, as I can't see scum buddying together like this.

In post 450, Skenvoy wrote:I could actually see a DV/Fennin/Metabot scumteam. Based on their play so far and their interactions.I don't have a lot of conviction on DV as scum by himself, though. I'll just be supasuspicious of him if when Fennin and/or Metabot flip scum.

Contradicting yourself there? You are not scure about DV being scum, but if I'd flip scum, you'd be a lot more suspicious of him? Based on what? Him not voting me? Really interesting since you said that you had a strong townread on DV and that our "interaction" was only me buddying up with DV.

You never thought that we could actually be both town? That's a narrow way of thinking you have there Sken ...

Can we have a votecount please?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:15 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I can't see both of you as town, because I'm sure of my scumread on you.

...and, yeah, my reads changed. I didn't realise that wasn't allowed. IS's posts do make some good points, and I've had to rethink my meta on DV because of the reasons I've already stated. It's not contradiction, it's changing of opinion. If you vote that Horse A is going to win on Monday, and then on Tuesday discover that he's got a bum leg, and therefore decide to switch your bet to Horse B, that's not contradicting yourself.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

We have 1 Day until deadline and we still are nowhere near a lynch on anyone.

Heres What we are going to do;

VOTE FENNIN

Why?

Let me tell you a story

A long time ago, there was an argument in this here very thread that Painted and Sken were both scum, this was a raging debate lasting many a day and night.

Meanwhile in Fennin land:

In post 109, Fennin wrote:
In post 94, Metabot wrote:On the other, there are plenty of people, like me, who could be slightly lurking either because of real life issues
or something else entirely
. Thus, to attempt to be somewhat productive in this discussion, I will try to give an objective view on their behavior:

Like what for example? Being scum?

VOTE: Metabot

I'd like to hear more from you. And since you are not V/LA I think you might have time to answer.

He simply ignores the big issue, did Fennin think that Painted/DV/Sken/Me/DJ (the main people in the argument) were all town? he never asked questions he simply comments on whats going on a couple times.

Let me continue with the story however;

The debate rages on accusations were flying 'you're scum', 'no you!', 'hes scum', 'YOU'RE ALL SCUM!!' everyone was intent on getting their man (or woman) lynched, but the wagons never seemed to go very far it was like the scum were off doing their own thing so wagons were not gaining any real traction. Had the scum been interested in the wagons im sure someone would have got past L-3

Back in Fennin Land:

In post 186, Fennin wrote:
You got it wrong. Read the first pages again, about the theory that Sken could be scum. I simply stated that it wasn't a solid theory because she could also have been motivated to stay in the game due to another role than scum. Nothing more to add to this.

This is all I have to say about the debate. BUT DONT WORRY IM NOT VOTING ANYONE NOW SO IT DOESNT MATTER, IM HELPING TOWN I SWEARS IT!!!

Cue my post:

In post 188, Slandaar wrote:Fennin might be scum, hmmm.

In post 399, J wrote: He also says that the main targets "Painted/Sken/DJ" are all his scum-picks......does anyone else find it a little odd that they are all the same as everyone else's scum-picks. He has all his options open for a lynch at the current time if looking at the bandwagons and the conversation of the thread. Even his town-reads match with consensus being that of DV and Slandaar.

This is a good point also.

The town then all voted Fennin and he flipped scum and everyone celebrated some more than others... to be continued

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fennin
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:51 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Slandaar: We can each request an extra 24 hours to be added to the deadline as per Rule 11. I've already requested mine, so we have at least two days. You can request yours to make it three days.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

why are you not voting fennin delta?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:00 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Slandaar, your methods are highly suspect. You are misrepping the deadline. We don't have just one day, we can request an additional day each. Which means we can have another week if we wanted to. I already requested a day on my side, so we don't have 1 day like you are representing, we have at the very least 2. Doing all that in order to bring about a lynch is extremely questionable. I'm not about to hop on board your wagon when you are acting this scummy.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

Do you think Fennin is town or scum?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:25 am

Post by DeltaWave »

He could be, but I haven't seen a good case against him.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Also, in my eyes, it's either a DV or Slandaar vote today. On one hand, DV has been all over the place when it comes to votes and seems to be comfortable with lynching almost everyone. On the other hand, Slandaar misrepped the deadline to trick the town into hopping on his bandwagon. I'm not sure which one is scummier.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 462, DeltaWave wrote:He could be, but I haven't seen a good case against him.

DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Any case that relies on misrepping a deadline to get it pushed through is going to be treated with great suspicion from me.

You knew we could extend the deadline, you saw the post in which I asked to have it extended 24 hours under Rule 11. Yet you claim that we only had one day left. If you wanted to, you could extend it to three days. But no, you claim that we only have one. That's pretty underhanded and I can't even imagine town doing that.

The more I think about it. There is a small chance that DV is town and just likes to bounce around with votes. But town misrepping the deadline to push a lynch? Even more unlikely to be town.

UNVOTE: Skenvoy
VOTE: Slandaar

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:17 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 451, DeltaWave wrote:
@Mod
- Tomorrow is the deadline, so as per Rule #11, I would like to request a 24 hour deadline extension. (This would make the deadline Thursday instead of Wednesday.)

This request has to be PM'd to me. My fault for not being clearer in the rules. I'll change it to include that. VC in the next couple of hours.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Slandaar »

I cant decide if your case on me is scum not thinking properly or bad town.
Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Painted Face of Death »

I'm also requesting a 24 hour extension: we clearly need more time now. So we have till the 19th, because the original deadline was the 17th, and at least two players (DW and I) have requested extensions.

In post 451, DeltaWave wrote:
@Mod
- Tomorrow is the deadline, so as per Rule #11, I would like to request a 24 hour deadline extension. (This would make the deadline Thursday instead of Wednesday.

In post 465, DeltaWave wrote:Any case that relies on misrepping a deadline to get it pushed through is going to be treated with great suspicion from me.

Odd, since DW "misrepped" the deadline earlier. The original deadline was the evening of the 17th so we have two and a half days from now even without any extensions. Yet DW just said tomorrow was the deadline.
Show
This message is actually written in code to my fellow scum

record:
Scum: 99999-0-0

"So while we wait to see that final day, we cannot call a mortal being a townie before heÔÇÖs passed beyond life free from pain." --Sophocles, closing lines of
Oedipus Rex

I survived 5469676572706f63616c79707365 2011.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:09 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 468, Painted Face of Death wrote:Odd, since DW "misrepped" the deadline earlier. The original deadline was the evening of the 17th so we have two and a half days from now even without any extensions. Yet DW just said tomorrow was the deadline.

My bad, I thought today was the 16th and not the 15th. My point still stands though, either way there is more time than Slandaar suggested.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

I was just going off what you said
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Slandaar »

Noone in their right mind would lie about the deadline as scum

So your case on me is lol
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Given that I was mistaken originally, and you based your information on my mistake, I'm going to pull my vote for now.

UNVOTE: Slandaar

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

All im seeing is people going constantly back and forth. Its like one of those horrible "dance fights" that you would see in a musical.

Why did Deas go from constantly posting to lurking in the shadows after he was called out? Why is Deas changing his behavior after he was called out? Why is he not scumhunting after he got called out?

Deas is so very much a scumbag.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

This is stupid. Why did you people wait until the last few days to start throwing suspicion at everything that moves?

IS, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously after the way you've behaved throughout the entire game? How can you expect people to take you seriously with what you have in your sig, for god's sake?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”