Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Wait, DJ, are you saying I was attacking IS?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 525, DeasVail wrote:Wait, DJ, are you saying I was attacking IS?

Funny you mention that Deas:

• Deas never attacked me first like DJ claims.
    I did analyze the first 10 pages and said they were full of garbage.
    In fact, I first started noticing Deas because of the stupid meta argument Deas was trying to lynch Sken with WAS in the first 10 pages.

DJ is conveniently ignoring that.

So what is it going to be? Im a lurker? I only counterattack or am I trying some sort of diversionary tactic? Youre trying to accuse me of doing everything at once.

Not only that, DJ's whole argument just screams of meta nonsense just from what Painted mis-characterized about me. So is this how the game works, Painted pulls shit out of his ass and Gutter (Who hasnt done shit and yet DJ and everyone else ignores) and DJ think is suddenly gospel handed down by the pope.

DJ totally and completely full of shit. That whole little timeline of his is full of lies. Hell, he contradicts himself in the very same post. Youre a silly silly man DJ. Youre not hunting for scum, youre persecuting IS. Dont forget that you still came after me in a false pretense of "lurker hunting" in the first place. Are you jealous of something? Once Deas flips scum, youll see that I was right all along. Then you and your buddy Gutterboy are going to look so silly buddying up so blatantly like that.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Painted Face of Death »

In post 526, Internet Stranger wrote:

Not only that, DJ's whole argument just screams of meta nonsense just from what Painted mis-characterized about me. So is this how the game works, Painted pulls shit out of his ass and Gutter (Who hasnt done shit and yet DJ and everyone else ignores) and DJ think is suddenly gospel handed down by the pope.

Don't blame me for their nonsense. If they're voting on you based on meta stuff from years and years ago, they're just scummy as hell and/or completely retarded. If people thought I was papally infallible they'd have lynched DJ and/or DV by now.
Show
This message is actually written in code to my fellow scum

record:
Scum: 99999-0-0

"So while we wait to see that final day, we cannot call a mortal being a townie before heÔÇÖs passed beyond life free from pain." --Sophocles, closing lines of
Oedipus Rex

I survived 5469676572706f63616c79707365 2011.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by don_johnson »

DeasVail wrote:Wait, DJ, are you saying I was attacking IS?

no.

Internet Stranger wrote:
In post 525, DeasVail wrote:Wait, DJ, are you saying I was attacking IS?

Funny you mention that Deas:

• Deas never attacked me first like DJ claims.

dj didn't claim that.

IS wrote:I did analyze the first 10 pages and said they were full of garbage.

^^ cop out. the rest of us didn't think so.

IS wrote:In fact, I first started noticing Deas because of the stupid meta argument Deas was trying to lynch Sken with WAS in the first 10 pages. [/list]

LOL. are you kidding? you mean the "meta" argument that we alll agreed was irrelevant? the one that deas used to justify his vote on page 2(or was it 3)? that meaningless vote that sken and pfod completely overreacted about? that vote? you're funny. i noticed deas then, too. seemed like a perfectly reasonable reason for a vote at that stage of the game.

IS wrote:DJ is conveniently ignoring that.

no. dj addressed that in extreme detail. do you need me to repost that?

IS wrote:So what is it going to be? Im a lurker?

check.

IS wrote: I only counterattack or am I trying some sort of diversionary tactic?

check and check.

IS wrote:Youre trying to accuse me of doing everything at once.

no, but you'd certainly like to make it seem that way.

IS wrote:Not only that, DJ's whole argument just screams of meta nonsense just from what Painted mis-characterized about me. So is this how the game works, Painted pulls shit out of his ass and Gutter (Who hasnt done shit and yet DJ and everyone else ignores) and DJ think is suddenly gospel handed down by the pope.

?? not following you. someone said you always act like scum and seemed to be using it as justification to not lynch you. i think thats bad form.

IS wrote:DJ totally and completely full of shit. That whole little timeline of his is full of lies.

please show where. and please produce multiple examples. "full of lies" implies more than one mistake.

IS wrote:he contradicts himself in the very same post.

shouldn't be hard to show where then?are you actually going to qualify your statements?

IS wrote: Youre a silly silly man DJ. Youre not hunting for scum, youre persecuting IS. Dont forget that you still came after me in a false pretense of "lurker hunting" in the first place.

saying "hey lurker, post or die," is not coming after you "under false pretense."

IS wrote: Are you jealous of something? Once Deas flips scum, youll see that I was right all along. Then you and your buddy Gutterboy are going to look so silly buddying up so blatantly like that.

i doubt deas would flip scum. if he is, then he's playing the "confused townie" near perfectly.

so, anytime on that evidence. just cut and paste the ""lies" and the "contradiction." kthnxbye
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by don_johnson »

deas' original vote was a

"hey guys, this is kind of a serious vote for some wierd meta reasons, not sure if its right, but it could mean sken is scum..."

and pfod and IS seem to be trying to portray it as:

"ZOMG! GUYS I FOUND FREAKING SCUM ON PAGE 2! SKENVOY IS 100% SCUM DUE TO THIS AMAZINGLY ACCURATE META REASON!"

for those of us who actually read the thread, we remember that it didn't go down like that. the "ZOMG!" is a much better characterization of the response that vote generated.

seriously. am i the only one paying attention?

slandaar, deasvail, dj, guttersnipe, noramp, [J] << this is my town voting block. come on guys. what do ya say? lets make some noise. IS trying to convince you that players cooperating with each other is "cultist" is scummy scummy bullshit. we need to work together to win.

we have a nice group of scum or VI in Deltawave, IS, PfoD, Skenvoy, Fennin. << thats our lynch pool and i say we start with IS. Metabot and Outskirts can be wildcards for now. we can wait and see where their votes fall. if anyone needs me to pbpa PfoD's pathetic case against me, just let me know.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Guttersnipe »

Ok, we agree about everything. That's cool.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by DeasVail »

DJ, I'm not that confused, well, maybe a little. Anyway, I don't really think that IS is scum. Lynch Painted or Skenvoy.

Painted, answer my questions please.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:07 pm

DJ can only be the alpha gorilla to lead this clan to victory by getting rid of me. He doesnt even give a shit if im scum or not. Im a direct threat to HIM and his power grab. Thats why he was gunning from me from the start, before he used "lurking" as an excuse.

Its a silly game he is playing and its just asking for scum to sit in this little cabal and hide until the end. Its a shitty way to play mafia as it only helps the scum and the Type A aggressors like DJ. Every word he says can be read as if he was some pro wrestler screaming all out of breath at the camera.

Talk about tunneling, the guy will not rest until the threat of IS is eliminated. He is wrong, and putting all of you eggs in that angry basket will lead to doom.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

The thing is...it doesn't look to me like people want to lynch IS because he's most likely to be scum, but for other reasons, which I think is awful strategy. At least on day 1, we should lynch who we think's most likely to be scum - DV and DJ, is IS your top scum suspect? Above Painted, and me, and Fennin, and DW? That's the question we need to answer.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I don't really want to lynch IS, but I prefer an IS lynch to a no-lynch. My top suspects are Skenvoy, Painted, Delta (not in that order).
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

UNVOTE: Skenvoy
VOTE: Painted Face of Death
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Vote Count 1.5

[J] (0): (Skenvoy)
Metabot (0): (Noramp) (Fennin)
FightingShadow (0): (Painted Face of Death)
don_johnson (1): (Fennin), (DeasVail), Painted Face of Death,
Skenvoy (1): (don_johnson), (Slandaar), (DeltaWave), (Guttersnipe) (DeasVail), Fennin
DeasVail (1): (Painted Face of Death) Internet Stranger
Painted Face of Death (2): ([J]), (Skenvoy), Noramp, DeasVail
DeltaWave (0): (DeasVail), (Slandaar)
Fennin (3): [J], Skenvoy, Slandaar
Internet Stranger (2): (Skenvoy) don_johnson, Guttersnipe
Slaandar (0): (DeltaWave)

Not voting: Outskirts Oasis, Metabot, DeltaWave

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Day 1 deadline is 8:00PM on Nov. 19

Prods:
V/LA:
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Hmm Skenvoy, how has your read of Painted altered and why?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Slandaar »

@Pacman: I was listening to your music in the VC's even if noone else was !!!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:22 am

Post by don_johnson »

IS wrote:Thats why he was gunning from me from the start, before he used "lurking" as an excuse.

please expand on this. it makes no sense. i didn't have much to do with you until you failed multiple times to produce on content you were promising us. it was then that i called you out as a "lurker". and now your "lurking" is a small part of the case against you. which you conveniently ignored with that last post. you are all accusations and zero substance to back it up.

IS is my main suspect. i find it more likely that he will flip scum than
either
painted or skenvoy.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:48 am

In post 529, don_johnson wrote:

slandaar, deasvail, dj, guttersnipe, noramp, [J] << this is my town voting block. come on guys. what do ya say? lets make some noise. IS trying to convince you that players cooperating with each other is "cultist" is scummy scummy bullshit. we need to work together to win.

we have a nice group of scum or VI in Deltawave, IS, PfoD, Skenvoy, Fennin. << thats our lynch pool and i say we start with IS..

If this doesn't convince you DJ is scum, nothing will. Here he's creating two "teams," each about half the town, and pitting one against the other. He put some players who mutually reinforce him on his "team," taking advantage of the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" ploy. This is scummy as hell. Except for the mafia, we should all be on the same team here.
Show

record:

"So while we wait to see that final day, we cannot call a mortal being a townie before heÔÇÖs passed beyond life free from pain." --Sophocles, closing lines of
Oedipus Rex

Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:54 am

This is a great example of classic psychological warfare, DJ splitting the town into two groups so we fight each other. Check out the Robbers Cave experiment: http://www.spring.org.uk/2007/09/war-pe ... herifs.php
Show

record:

Oedipus Rex

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:07 am

Precisely, it becomes DJ's team vs the stragglers when its really the scum controlling shit behind the scenes.

I wont subscribe to that or his lies. Make your cases, make your arguments. I still say Deas is scum. Dont just join some cult and hope everything turns out to be ok in the end. When there is no one left, DJ will do one of those garish PBPA posts and turn on his little group until there is nothing but scum left.

Im still voting Deas, as reasonable as he is, I have already seen too many clues that paint him as scum.
Show

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Slandaar »

DV never lurked after being accused, im sure of it, you people who are suggesting he did PARTICULARLY DELTA need to explain.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:20 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 543, Slandaar wrote:DV never lurked after being accused, im sure of it, you people who are suggesting he did PARTICULARLY DELTA need to explain.

It's not like he stopped posting entirely, but he did back off significantly.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Slandaar »

oh hi delta, thats amazing, where did you come from?!
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 545, Slandaar wrote:oh hi delta, thats amazing, where did you come from?!

You asked what I thought, so I told you. You're really grasping for straws here.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

that is the absolute definition of lurking
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 am

Post by DeltaWave »

What are you on about?

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

You were obviously reading the thread/had read the thread but were trying to stay out of the conversation. ie lurking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”