Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thats not what im saying;

http://mafiascum.net/forum/search.php?a ... 4&sr=posts

hes posting in a different game but not here, hes not as newbish as he makes out here, so hes scum here hiding under the newb guise.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 am

Post by don_johnson »

and again, IS misrepresents the case i made against him and fails to respond to it. bravo. its a simple question IS: go back to the post of mine where you said there were "multiple lies" and a "contradiction". show where those lies and contradiction are. if they are there, you should be able to find them in under 3 minutes, copy and paste them into the quick reply and then we can move on.

my problem isn't with your playstyle, its with your complete ignorance of whats been going on in this thread. i have been trying to get players to cooperate. you are trying to keep them in the dark. i
am
blatantly trying to "fracture" the town and i have never denied that. its an effective way to scumhunt. you break town into groups based on who is playing logical and cooperative, and who is playing stupid and scummy. you scumhunt in the group of illogical and scummy players first. if scum is in the logical and cooperative side, they usually expose themselves by trying to avoid lynching their buddies in the scummy group. effectively, you are scumhunting in smaller groups, thereby raising your percentage chance of actually hitting scum and forcing much tougher decisions from other scum in how they have to behave in order to keep up their town appearance while not lynching all of their buddies in the process. this strategy rarely fails, in fact, i can't think of a game i have played in where a well organized town formed a voting block and went on to lose.

but whatevz. lets just all vote who we think is scum and when deadline approaches, we can all just sit on our votes and be assholes. then we'll win for sure. [/sarcasm]

do you still want to lynch deas?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

DJ vote metabot

IS vote metabot

Delta vote metabot
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Captain Greypatch »

Slandaar can you answer my question please.
QT "CG, yeah, I'm scum. But you're still playing horribly, i hope in other games you can learn from this.... You continue to attack, but you really dont have a point..."- Hiplop.

"If you don't want a doubled chance of being vanillarised lynch me or Deasvail"- Me. Who knew powering up scum was a valid tactic?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

what question did i miss?
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:20 am

Post by Captain Greypatch »

I asked you why you wanted Skenvoy lynched and you gave me a short answer with no explanation, then I asked you to elaborate...
QT "CG, yeah, I'm scum. But you're still playing horribly, i hope in other games you can learn from this.... You continue to attack, but you really dont have a point..."- Hiplop.

"If you don't want a doubled chance of being vanillarised lynch me or Deasvail"- Me. Who knew powering up scum was a valid tactic?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 am

Post by Slandaar »

She is too agreeable, rereads and gets a solid fennin = scum read which is ok, but then take into account everyone in the game, the reasons behind it, does fennin stand out? nope, I imagine she planned to attack fennin because a fair few accusations towards her before then were 'lack of scumhunting' and that she was being really wishy washy.

Her interactions or lack of with certain players are telling also, but she isnt being lynched today and im not going to write my full case on her.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Slandaar »

Her postings also dropped off dramatically since she got out of the limelight.

Shes really scummy, but theres no support for the lynch bar DV, so its a nogo.

people need to get on Meta.

I might switch vote later if it makes a difference, i think IS lynch > painted, but right now thats moot, CG seems townish since he joined. The taking vote off painted to meta looks town as it has some risk associated with it if hes scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Slandaar »

see how quickly i can come up with why sken is scummy?

compare it to delta and his read on painted, he couldnt show one thing, he basically said all his points had been said already.

Why do you think I think Deltas scum?

a mystery

Still, get on meta town.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 902, DeltaWave wrote:
I don't know what to think of either of you. I think you both have aggressive personalities and you happened to meet in the same spot and then you exploded.

More fence sitting.

The guys scum
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 923, DeltaWave wrote:
You do make a good point on Metabot. He has seven posts, including his "Confirm" post, and the only thing he ever committed to was a vote on PFoD when it was a safe bet.

"Good point, im just gonna waste my vote as i dont want to save town painted"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Hey Slaandar, why do you think DJ isnt all up in Metabot's ass and jerking Metabot around like a puppet about now? Isnt the whole "10 pages" bullshit that DJ has a hard on for me about the same thing that Metabot has now done for 38 pages?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thats not the main argument against you.

You make some good points occasionally, but it gets lost in the aggressiveness of the rest of your posts.

Why dont you switch votes to someone who might be lynched today?

Make your vote count.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:06 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Yeah, right Slandaar. It doesn't matter if you make a good point against Metabot because I'm sure you're scum, therefore all your reads are suspect to me.
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 am

I didnt say it was the "main" point or even the "only" point. But its important enough for him to lead off every tirade of his with it, is it not?

So if its good enough to throw at me, why not at Metabot who has committed more severe form of something DJ perceives as a transgression? My point is: Why doesnt DJ have an opinion of Metabot? is DJ trying to keep Metabot under wraps? Is he trying to divert the attention of the town away from Metabot? If DJ is such a lurker hunter extraordinaire as he wants to be perceived as with me (which is laughable), why didnt DJ notice Metabot first? Its DJ's pet argument, yet Metabot flies under DJ's radar for 38 pages?

Why is that Slandaar? Why?

I still think Deas is scum, but he manages to put out whatever fire I had on him somehow. DJ jumping on my back like a crack monkey helped Deas in that regard. I also have Noramp throwing bananas at me. DJ has committed too many scumtells to ignore at this point, so DJ has to be central to the scum ploy being set about. Speaking of which, where is [J]?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 am

Post by Slandaar »

The situations are different, the attack on you came about when painted was starting to look townish to me, he goes after you for posting to avoid prods but not contributing.

Metabot was being prodded so seemed inactive (the difference), Metabot has now been proven to be active however on the site at least.

The case on you now, however, is much larger now, so you cant compare the two incidents as you are trying to do.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

i think votes are tied between painted and CG...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Slandaar »

there is no way CG is scum, hes nearly sacrificed himself moving his vote off painted...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Slandaar »

Lets just go to day 2, painteds vt, its safe, i need to cast decider here, i dont think cg can be scum.

i do think painteds town though :/

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Painted
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:24 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Shaking my head right now
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Noramp »

IS my points against you are valid and all you have done to "defend" yourself is berate me for being a crony. That does not come off as town so why would I think you are anything but scum?
Yarr Owlbear!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 am

So Noramp acts like DJ's minion, but yet the scummy action is to point it out? Hell yea, im going to berate you for it. Whats the town way to do it? Beg for forgiveness? Submit to DJ's ideology in a teary, heartfelt revelation?

DJ is acting more like a cult leader, or some TV evangelist than a scum hunter. Im not going to join the Church of DJ and you shouldnt either. What are you going to do when DJ determines that youre useless because all you have done is sheep him all game and accuses you of being scum, Noramp?
Show

Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

cry more

Mod,
what's the timezone for the deadline times?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:10 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Pacific.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Slandaar
Slandaar