Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:01 am

Post by Pine »

In post 249, IceGuy wrote:
In post 248, Pine wrote:I am quickly growing suspicious of IceGuy's insistence on a Jailkeeper claim. Most of us have already agreed to my just-in-case mass JK claim, so why would he bother going for an outright JK claim as Town?

Because your mass JK claim benefits scum much more than town (I believe this has been pointed out already).

Scum knew whom they sent to kill and whom they killed, so they can narrow down the field of possible JKs. Town can't tell them apart, so the watcher can't watch the JK, and the claim is only useful when the JK is dead.

Bullshit. If everyone claims something, then scum won't know who to shoot. It will end up as a null benefit for scum. Then, if the JK has more results tomorrow, he or she can full claim and we'll have two results out of him or her. Your method is ACTIVELY ANTI-TOWN, as it guarantees our weak investigator/protector/roleblocker gets killed tonight. The Tracker can't help prevent that, he or she is not a Watcher.

Unvote
Vote: IceGuy

Claimed Results:

Pomegranate - Claimed Pads

Smallpeople - Claimed Apple

Pine - Claimed Jon/Pom

Apple - Claimed duckhunter

Skenvoy - Claimed duckhunter

Pads, [L]/jerobbo, Duckhunter/Meji/IceGuy - No claim
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Pine »

Flashwagon on Ice, go. I've been letting that slot go for far too long based on being an early D1 wagon. It happens to scum sometimes too, and duckhunter's play was fairly scummy right along.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am

Post by IceGuy »

In post 250, Pine wrote:
Bullshit. If everyone claims something, then scum won't know who to shoot. It will end up as a null benefit for scum.

NO. They know the kill last night was stopped by the JK. Therefore, the JK can only be a player who claims either shooting scum or victim as target. Scum knows who those two people are, we don't.

Then, if the JK has more results tomorrow, he or she can full claim and we'll have two results out of him or her.

Except scum has a good chance to nail the JK tonight, see above.

The Tracker can't help prevent that, he or she is not a Watcher.

My mistake - for some reason, I thought it was Watcher/JK, not Tracker/JK.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

To be honest, I find jerobbo to be scummier than Iceguy. I didn't like duckhunter's vote, but aside from that, the 'case ' is a lot weaker than what's been presented against [L]/jerobbo.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pads
Pads
Goon
Pads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Pads »

Rule one of
fight club
power roles, we do not talk about
fight club
power roles.

Rule two of
fight club
power roles, we do not talk about
fight club
power roles.

Why? Because it's simply a matter of time before some town gets a bug up his butt about something someone else said about power roles, and decides that the person can only be scum. There aren't many better ways to turn townies on other townies.

I believe Pine's plan was well meaning, but highly flawed. The disappointingly large number of claims that followed did have a potential side benefit, however, in that the scum killer, fearing the watchful eye of the tracker, may have named his/her kill target.

I believe IceGuy's plan was well meaning, but flawed (a conclusion I'm hoping he came to himself once he realized that there's a tracker and not a watcher).

Also, we're 24 hours from deadline. We got 1 person to L-1 and they claimed something that is not a power role. That person is the lynch. Get it done. If they're town, you can blame me if I'm still around tomorrow. If they're scum, I'm sure I will be celebrated as a talented hunter of scum (*holds breath waiting for that*).
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 251, Pine wrote:Flashwagon on Ice, go. I've been letting that slot go for far too long based on being an early D1 wagon. It happens to scum sometimes too, and duckhunter's play was fairly scummy right along.

I will obviously get on this, I have his slot in my top 3 and of course I'm not gonna lie, in self-preservation as well.

Ice you're obviously not convinced I'm scum since you were scared I would self-hammer, revealing myself as Town and dropping you in the shit. You have pushed my case pretty hard but you don't want to be responsible when it comes up as a mis-lynch...pretty sus behaviour I have to say. If you were so sure you would have put your money where your mouth is.

I still have smallpeoples as the strongest scumread and I'm guessing a lot of you haven't ISO'd him yet otherwise you'd see it too. If I do go down today, then when I flip Town make sure you all ISO him and also come back and have a good read of this page as well cause there's some nice info.

Unvote, Vote Ice
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

After the 29th misspelling of my name, please feel free to just call me jer.

Currently in
games. Completed
games. See my wiki for details.
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 254, Pads wrote:

Also, we're 24 hours from deadline. We got 1 person to L-1 and they claimed something that is not a power role. That person is the lynch. Get it done. If they're town, you can blame me if I'm still around tomorrow. If they're scum, I'm sure I will be celebrated as a talented hunter of scum (*holds breath waiting for that*).

Right, this is what I would have expected from someone giving off the vibe that Ice was. Not an unvote and a JK request claim. That's a massive cop out and a huge tell that you're knowingly riding on a mis-lynch wagon and not wanting to show it.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 252, IceGuy wrote:
In post 250, Pine wrote:
Bullshit. If everyone claims something, then scum won't know who to shoot. It will end up as a null benefit for scum.

NO. They know the kill last night was stopped by the JK. Therefore, the JK can only be a player who claims either shooting scum or victim as target. Scum knows who those two people are, we don't.

Then, if the JK has more results tomorrow, he or she can full claim and we'll have two results out of him or her.

Except scum has a good chance to nail the JK tonight, see above.

The Tracker can't help prevent that, he or she is not a Watcher.

My mistake - for some reason, I thought it was Watcher/JK, not Tracker/JK.

Shit, that's a good point. Paranoia's making me want to press harder on why your mind would have been thinking in that vein, but if you were scum you wouldn't have announced it with no pressure. Ice is Town, and jerobbo's vote above looks opportunistic.

Unvote

Need to do some rereading. At this point, I don't really have any Townreads of decent strength except my new one on Ice, and I'm second-guessing the piss out of myself. I'll post in the morning, it's almost half past 4 in the morning.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by jerobbo »

Revised reads list for your info if I go down:

probs scum: smallpeoples, ice
poss scum: skenvoy
poss town: pomegranate, apple_singer
probs town: pads, pine
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by jerobbo »

In post 257, Pine wrote: Ice is Town, and jerobbo's vote above looks opportunistic.

Of course it's somewhat opportunistic. I don't want to be lynched, I admitted as much right at the start of my post.

However there is nothing Town about Ice's seeming certainty I am scum and then completely bottling it. See Pad's post for what Ice's next post should have been was he Town, not an un-vote.

Right now he is number 2 behind smallpeoples, but nobody else seems willing to consider that today.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 245, jerobbo wrote:
In post 244, IceGuy wrote:
In post 243, jerobbo wrote:
I'm a Vanilla Townie, since I've just replaced in I'm obviously not close to this game yet so if you feel lynching me will give you good info based on peoples relationships with [L] then I can understand, I'd even self-hammer if that's what people want - but I don't see what info a mis-lynch here gives you based on my reading of the thread.

I don't want to lynch you because it gives me information. I want to lynch you because you're scum.

Then you're going to feel silly when I flip Town and you have a mis-lynch and no info.

Okay, so I lied. I'm an insomniac, and I decided to start my reread right away. This jumped out at me within 30 seconds of ISOing the first person in my mind, jerobbo.

Read that last line. No, go ahead and read it. Now picture a situation where Town says that to someone he claims is
in his top three
his second-strongest scumread. Can't? Neither can I. This is clearly the informed mocking the uninformed. Think about it. From jerobbo's claimed point of view, Ice is scum. So why would Ice, from jerobbo's claimed PoV, be looking for information? He wouldn't. Icescum would
have
the information. This is a subtle scumslip, displaying Ice as Town and jerobbo as scum.

Vote: jerobbo

This is today's lynch. I will accept no other options, and I will rain blood and fire on this thread until it happens.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Post by Pine »

That's L-1.

I don't mind a self-hammer, because the JK should not be claiming.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by jerobbo »

At that stage he wasn't a strong scumread at all, he was still in his 'convincing' phase so I didn't particularly suspect him (or anyone other than smallpeoples at this point, if you read my posts you'll see this) If you can show me where I say Ice is scum before this point, your point would be valid. As it stands I still had Ice down as poss Town then, so your point is invalid.

Good Town post though I suppose, although you may be just doing it because I said that's what I would expect.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by jerobbo »

If I self-hammer will you all promise to look at smallpeoples and Ice properly tomorrow?

Like I said, I'm not too attached to this game yet and I will take one for the team if it comes down to helping us.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Pine »

lol, the post I quoted was near the bottom of page 10, and was only this past afternoon. You didn't post at all between that and your scummy vote on him, wherein you place him in your top three scumreads. Lie moar.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by jerobbo »

Yep, which was when he suddenly went from 'omg you're so scum' to suddenly unvoting me? That is he when he became scummy as hell. Read better.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by jerobbo »

Anyway, this is a pointless discussion since it looks like I'm going down today (and doing it myself since people seem to have lost their balls) All I'm saying is, when I flip, take heed of what little I had time to post.
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:39 am

Post by Skenvoy »

I'm willing to hammer. L/Jerobbo wasn't a scumread for me before, but I didn't like Jerobbo's last posts either. And I definitely don't want a no lynch.

VOTE: jerobbo
jerobbo
jerobbo
Goon
jerobbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:49 am

Post by jerobbo »

Aaand thats it, shortest game I've ever played - didn't really have a chance :)
Show
Woahhhh hang on.

Currently in
games. Completed
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Pine »

I wouldn't terribly mind being protected by the Jailkeeper. I'm the Tracker and the most obvious target now.

Of course, now that scum
know that
, they probably won't shoot me.

So protect someone else.

Of course, now that scum
know that
, they probably
will
shoot me.

So protect me.

Of course, now that scum
know that
, they probably won't shoot me.

So protect someone else.

Et cetera. Suck my WIFOM, scum.

I tracked smallpeoples last night, didn't go anywhere. With two scum, that doesn't mean jack.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:58 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

I have no time to make a proper night message now, but the thread is locked
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

A lynch has been reached!

Pomegranate requested replacement.
I will try to find someone again.

Votecount

Pads (0)
-
smallpeoples343 (0)
-
apple_singer (0)
-
Pine (0)
-
jerobbo (5)
- smallpeoples343, Pomegranate,
Pads
Pine
Skenvoy

Pomegranate (1)
- , apple_singer
IceGuy (1)
-
jerobbo

Skenvoy (0)
-

No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
-
IceGuy

With
8 alive
, it takes
5 to lynch

The second one to lynch happens to be jerobbo or [L], his former appearance. Apparently he was in jail because he was schizofrenic and had a good and a bad side. Right now they wanted to use the electric chair, because, yeah, every body hated it, but every body hated the mafia as well. Jerobbo said that he was town and continued whining, but to no avail. When the electricity went through him, he finally showed his third appearance. A killer and a member of the conspiracists

jerobbo
[L]
Mafia goon
, lynched day 2

Night 2 ends on
Friday November 25rd 2 p.m. GMT+1
. That is
(expired on 2011-11-25 09:00:00)
from now.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Deasvail replaces Pomegranate, effective immediately. Night is extended with 24 hours.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:53 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

Every one in jail was happy. Finally a ConSpiracist was dead! They thought all misery was over, until they saw someone creeping on the floor with a long blood trail behind him. "What happened?" asked the people that were alive. The miserable person, used his last powers to say: "It was..." and then he closed his eyes. It happened to be the prison chief, so every one was ambivalent about how to react. They knew that with him being alive, though, the remaining ConSpiracist had much more chance to stay alive, but now they've lost their torturer forever... One of the players was frightened and did his best to refrain showing it to the others. How come his victim was still alive? Let's be more cautious next time...

Pads,
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 2!

It's now
day 3
With
6 alive
, it is
4 to lynch
Day ends on
December 11th 2 p.m. GMT+1
, that is
(expired on 2011-12-11 08:00:00)
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 am

Post by IceGuy »

VOTE: Skenvoy

Yes, I had her down as town. However, last day's closing actions make me pretty sure she's scum.

First, there is the last-second bus:

In post 267, Skenvoy wrote:I'm willing to hammer. L/Jerobbo wasn't a scumread for me before, but I didn't like Jerobbo's last posts either. And I definitely don't want a no lynch.

VOTE: jerobbo

At this point, jerobbo is at L-1, without my vote. I have clearly stated my intention to vote him, so she knows he is going to be lynched as soon as I return; this is a desperate last-second attempt to get town cred.

Now, let's look at jerobbo's final reads:

In post 258, jerobbo wrote:Revised reads list for your info if I go down:

probs scum: smallpeoples, ice
poss scum: skenvoy
poss town: pomegranate, apple_singer
probs town: pads, pine

Note how he never before mentioned skenvoy in any capacity except for the first read list. He's never explained why she should be possible scum, or interacted with her.

Also, "possible scum" is what I'd consider the newbscum choice of reading one's scumpartner.

Oh, and TOLD YOU SO regarding the jailkeeper. But it doesn't matter anyway, because he softclaimed his choice:

In post 214, Pads wrote:
(And I highly recommend one of our power roles target Skenvoy tonight)

Return to “Completed Open Games”