DJPON3
DJPON3
Goon
DJPON3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:16 am

Post by DJPON3 »

In post 382, Haze wrote:Scratch that, I just realised Lynching any of the vig claims is a bad idea...>__> cause with 2 left you Still don't know who's the real vig lol

"Oh, wait, shit, what am I doing! Don't lynch any one of us three! It's a bad idea, or something..."
I've got a video game stream up, and I'm playing something nearly everyday starting at 19:00 EST!
This week:
DOTA2
Star Wars: The Old Republic
, and some
League of Legends
bionicchop2
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
bionicchop2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 am

Post by bionicchop2 »

In post 399, havingfitz wrote:Bionic (and Haze for that matter). How do we know whisper is not the one fakeclaiming?

Did you not read the post directly above yours? The one where I voted Haze and said why I believe whisper isn't faking. Do you really think she took the time to map out a plan for 2 vigs when she knew there would be 3+ claims?
The above written statement is pro-town.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Whiskers »

Even better plan, fitz: Lynch a vig. If correct (lynch fake), dance. If incorrect, vig & fake shoot each other. Dance.

Then, with a game of all docs+mafia, we just protect the next player on the list. Whomever is open to get killed means the doc

nvm, means the doc got cockblocked.
idfk, do whatever.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
DJPON3
DJPON3
Goon
DJPON3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:01 am

Post by DJPON3 »

Whiskers, we want to avoid killing our vigs.

You so random.
I've got a video game stream up, and I'm playing something nearly everyday starting at 19:00 EST!
This week:
DOTA2
Star Wars: The Old Republic
, and some
League of Legends
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 398, bionicchop2 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: haze

There is no way whisper took the time to put together a plan she knew was never going to be used since she would be counterclaiming as mafia.

To be honest, the plan took 5 minutes. I didn't really think scum/SK would fake claim...but I was kinda hoping they would.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 399, havingfitz wrote:Bionic (and Haze for that matter). How do we know whisper is not the one fakeclaiming?

Since whisper seems rationale...whisper, is there any reason we should belive your claim over Bionic's and Haze's?

Other than I'm going to present a plan that will either force the fakie to kill where we say or risk outing themselves? Other than I was the one that suggested a massclaim as the only viable option save both vigs and to prevent 4 needless and non-informative kills overnight? Other than I totally kicked the last game's ass, and I'm kinda obsessed with proving that this new improved setup is still flawed?

No, not really.

As I think I mentioned earlier...even with a fakeclaim in the mix, if we focused on hitting the fakeclaiming vig we would have the same odds (1 in 3) as if we had not done any claiming and were just doing normal scumhunting.

Only difference is...if we try to hit the fakeclaimer and we're wrong, we have a hundred percent chance of losing a vig. At least if we were doing normal scumhunting a mislynch wouldn't necessarily cost us a vig. In fact...it would be better to do normal scumhunting outside of the fakeclaimers because while the odds are the same (1 in 3) that we would hit scum...the odds are 100% that it wouldn't be a vig.

So today will be a no lynch or a lynch outside of the 3 claimed vig's for me.

We are not going to take that chance, especially when we can now use that third vig to out benefit.

VOTE: no lynch
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Whiskers »

I don't understand how it forces the 3rd vig to do anything...
Like, you control the shot and if he doesn't, lynch him? Or...?

Anyway, VOTE: No lynch
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:28 am

Post by fatlikepig »

Don't hammer the no lynch yet, we still need the other players to claim to draw up the plan.
Sproink!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 am

Post by whispersilk »

Before, we knew that there would be two scum shots, but we had no way of directing those shots other than giving them a pool of unprotected docs to aim at. And their kills would not really tell us much. NOW THO, we have one of those kills to direct, and we can use it to our benefit, and get info out of it. If the fakie is the SK, then he doesn't really care who he kills, as long as he's offing someone.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:30 am

Post by whispersilk »

@mod: prods on the two awol players please, and a vote count.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

Whisper what are we supposed to do Night Action wise?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 am

Post by kdowns »

I am a Docter

Sorry I was stuffing my fat ass with food all day yesterday.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 410, BBmolla wrote:Whisper what are we supposed to do Night Action wise?

I'll post the new plan, we can look it over, make sure everyone understands what it all means and what they should be doing, and then I'll post all the night actions.

Just waiting on the last claim.
daftnarwhal
daftnarwhal
Goon
daftnarwhal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by daftnarwhal »

In post 401, bionicchop2 wrote:

Did you not read the post directly above yours? The one where I voted Haze and said why I believe whisper isn't faking. Do you really think she took the time to map out a plan for 2 vigs when she knew there would be 3+ claims?

By her own admission, Whisper said it didn't take long to come up with the plan, and she kinda already had one in place. I don't think coming up with the plan clears her as town. Honestly, whether or not she is scum, she has manipulated town quite thoroughly. I think that is something to be wary of.
Town 1-1

Mafia 0-0

3rd Party 0-0
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:54 am

Post by whispersilk »

Hey, go check out the last game. I basically did the same thing, and half of them called me scum and blah blah blah, and I ended up putting myself in a position on night 1 that meant I was killed and was out the game. I knew I was going to die, and I made sure it happened so that the rest of the town would trust, and continue the plan after I was gone... and they did. If there was a way for me to do the same in this game without dying, I would.

But heh, I just changed my alternate plan because I came up with something even better, and if when I post it, you are not convinced I'm town, then you're silly.
daftnarwhal
daftnarwhal
Goon
daftnarwhal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 am

Post by daftnarwhal »

Okay, great. I'm calling you scum for sure right now, I just think it is dangerous to be trusting someone so fully, especially when that person is the only one who really knows what we're doing. And you did "basically" the same thing. You already admitted the situation is different and assumed no anti-town role would claim vig. That seems like enough of a difference to change things a lot. Obviously, you've reacted to that with a new plan, but the fact you've already done something like this before changes the situation a lot. Nothing in your post makes me think that you're any more town than before.
Town 1-1

Mafia 0-0

3rd Party 0-0
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Whiskers »

...Let her put up her plan...

THEN judge.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:05 am

Post by whispersilk »

When I said I basically did the same thing, I meant I came up with a plan and pretty much presented it to the town as the only way to go forward after they all massclaimed. They had no other option but to go with the plan because everyone was fighting over what to do.

I don't really care if you don't believe I'm town.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 394, Haze wrote:
In post 393, fatlikepig wrote:Deflection.

You basically avoided the issue of the massclaim altogether. Bionic's "I want a backup plan in case of a third vig claim" looks very much like a Vig concerned that outing himself would be hurtful for town.

Haha this makes me more sure. When Bionic flips scum Fatlikepig needs to be shot.

:mrgreen: Bionic Pushin the case hard. Locked in scum.

Why? There's no fucking way Bionic was actually concerned about town in that post. THanks for pointing it out, Fatlikepig.

It's him slipping cause he
knows
that there's going to be the 3rd claim. HAH. And Fatlikepig is buttering it up.

Also It's no use now, even if I vote Bionic. I'll just get dismissed with some bullshit about OMGUS. HAH.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 404, whispersilk wrote:be honest, the plan took 5 minutes. I didn't really think scum/SK would fake claim...but I was kinda hoping the

hardcore buddying up to whisper here too.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Quilford »

Oh, hi.
I'm a doctor.

Seems like we have three counterclaims. I think no lynch is the best idea in this situation. More later, hopefully.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Quilford »

Also I really wouldn't be surprised if whispersilk was scum but I need to ISO Haze.

Definitely believe bionicchop's claim, though.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Whiskers »

there's my fos.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Haze »

On who, whisker?

Quil, why are you so sure of Bionic's claim?
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Haze »

In post 401, bionicchop2 wrote:

wait I just realised what a fail #419 is. lol This is the buddying post. My bad.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.

Return to “Completed Open Games”