Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Jesus, I made about 5 different cases on Fennin - then you replaced into that slot - there was nothing to make a proper case of since you'd hardly posted at that point. Hell, I can't be bothered anymore, just freaking lynch me, cause it's obvious that town isn't going to get anywhere with me around.
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

CG - why comment on my tunnelling of you/Fennin, but not on DV's/Slandaar's tunnelling of me?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by DeasVail »

How am I tunelling on you? I have considered the possibility of other people being scum too.
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Captain Greypatch »

Skenvoy wrote:Jesus, I made about 5 different cases on Fennin - then you replaced into that slot - there was nothing to make a proper case of since
you'd hardly posted at that point
. Hell, I can't be bothered anymore, just freaking lynch me, cause it's obvious that town isn't going to get anywhere with me around.

Neither had Fennin.
In post 1052, Skenvoy wrote:CG - why comment on my tunnelling of you/Fennin, but not on DV's/Slandaar's tunnelling of me?

Slandaar has pushed for your lynch but he has gone after other people. I'll re-read Deasvails posts(tomorrow) before fully answering your question, but I thought he had other suspects. My vote was more because of your double standards(it's more scummy when I do it, even when I don't do it) than your tunnelling.
QT "CG, yeah, I'm scum. But you're still playing horribly, i hope in other games you can learn from this.... You continue to attack, but you really dont have a point..."- Hiplop.

"If you don't want a doubled chance of being vanillarised lynch me or Deasvail"- Me. Who knew powering up scum was a valid tactic?
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

In post 1054, Captain Greypatch wrote:
Skenvoy wrote:Jesus, I made about 5 different cases on Fennin - then you replaced into that slot - there was nothing to make a proper case of since
you'd hardly posted at that point
. Hell, I can't be bothered anymore, just freaking lynch me, cause it's obvious that town isn't going to get anywhere with me around.

Neither had Fennin.
In post 1052, Skenvoy wrote:CG - why comment on my tunnelling of you/Fennin, but not on DV's/Slandaar's tunnelling of me?

Slandaar has pushed for your lynch but he has gone after other people. I'll re-read Deasvails posts(tomorrow) before fully answering your question, but I thought he had other suspects.
My vote was more because of your double standards(it's more scummy when I do it, even when I don't do it
) than your tunnelling.

Elaborate? Okay, I'll give you the tunnelling. Fennin had posted enough by then for me to have a scum read on him.
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 pm

In post 1049, Captain Greypatch wrote:
In post 977, Skenvoy wrote:*sigh* Children, children.

CG - scum, still scum. Is probably hoping for a fast lynch so he can talk to his buddies before he really has to contribute.

"He's trying to end the day quick!" arguement would be more applicable to Slandaar but you only have this to say about me(and I don't know how you can come to that conclusion)VOTE: Skenvoy

Here's the double standards(Guttersnipe was also inactive some of the time)

Slan lynched other people so tunnelling is a bit of stretch and he was interested in lynching other people, I'm not how else to elaborate... Scummy doublestandards is the reason for my vote... the logical conclusion is you're scum who's focused on me for some reason.
QT "CG, yeah, I'm scum. But you're still playing horribly, i hope in other games you can learn from this.... You continue to attack, but you really dont have a point..."- Hiplop.

"If you don't want a doubled chance of being vanillarised lynch me or Deasvail"- Me. Who knew powering up scum was a valid tactic?
Captain Greypatch
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Captain Greypatch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

My last post was messed up by overwrite so the second sentence is an abomination(And I'm tired)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by don_johnson »

vote: skenvoy

CG: nothings changed. pfod is an idiot. always has been. they are either VI or scum. fact that noramps flip had no affect on their opinion of me is disturbing. more sure about IS, because IS isn't a newb.

DV: self vote is just frustration. i really have no interest in reliving yesterday. i'll support the skenvoy wagon as they were one of the major players yesterday and they make sense as scumpartners with either pfod or IS or both. so yeah. there it is.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Whats the case on Sken again?

I think she was all rabid on Fennin, but then was sniping on easy targets as she went along. Its plausible that she was doing this as scum trying to blend in. Fennin's lack of posting did make him an easy target, but that dude was horrible too.

I think Slandaar is very town, he seems like someone who is trying to find scum without blatant scum manipulation. Look at the contrast between Slandaar and DJ. Slandaar is actually scumhunting, DJ is all about control and establishing town terror.

That being said, im not enjoying this buddy buddy duo that Deas and DJ are employing. Its almost as if they are dropping all pretenses and working together now. DJ's complaint about Noramp is just plain hollow and not genuine in any way. Then again, Jim Jones didnt really give a shit about whomever drank his kool-aid either, but had to act like he did.

What this means is that I will have a really hard time voting for Sken, since my suspected scum are ganging up on her. Im not voting for Painted either, he is still actively trying and making sense. Greypatch is possible due to Fennins horrible play. Where the fuck is [j] and Oasis? Do we need replacements? I cant read a spot that wont post.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Most of my thoughts on Skenvoy are scattered throughout. If any you want, I can revise why I think Skenvoy is scum and post a case of sorts, although it's very meta-based, so I'm not sure if it'd be worth it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Case on sken is large but this is the point which I cannot forgive:

Pushed Fennin, CG replaces, she stays quiet, stays out of the main conversational topics while everyone is fighting trying to get a solid lynch (she does not care who is lynched), her vote never moves, like Deltas, they are both scum, but I know there wont be support for Delta, so go Sken.

As a townie you need to compromise, both of these 2 did not have reads throughout the whole of the end of the day to change to or defend, its so scummy to sit on one person throughout that whole debate and not even look at other options. Especially as Fennin although suspect had posted little and was not some lockscum type guy. Sken was overexaggerating on an easy target.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Sken/Delta also makes sense as a team, no reason not to think they are both scum, think about scum combinations, Sken and Delta are 2 that fit into them when otherwise you find yourself thinking 'well maybe if OO is scum i got a scum team...'
Guttersnipe
Guttersnipe
Goon
Guttersnipe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Guttersnipe »

Unvote, vote: Skenvoy
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Thats L-1 I think
Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 am

Post by Painted Face of Death »

Yes, that's DV, Slan, Gutter, CG, and DJ, which puts Sken at L-1. I really don't understand the case for a Sken lynch. If we have to lynch someone other than DV/DJ I'd prefer to lynch CG, Gutter, or Slan. Look at how fast they hopped on Meta's mislynch and they all hopped on the Sken wagon quickly today as well. Also, notice DJ put Sken at L-1 and also Meta at L-1 last turn.

DV, what is your non-meta case on Sken?

Sken: if you would be fine with a DJ lynch why are you not voting DJ?

Mod:
Can we get replacements for J and OO? It has been over 10 days since either has posted.
Show
This message is actually written in code to my fellow scum

record:
Scum: 99999-0-0

"So while we wait to see that final day, we cannot call a mortal being a townie before heÔÇÖs passed beyond life free from pain." --Sophocles, closing lines of
Oedipus Rex

I survived 5469676572706f63616c79707365 2011.
Painted Face of Death
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Painted Face of Death
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Painted Face of Death »

I'm sorry, that was completely wrong. It should be DV, Slan, CG, DJ, and Gutter: it was Gutter who put Sken at L-1, not DJ. My apologies.
Show
This message is actually written in code to my fellow scum

record:
Scum: 99999-0-0

"So while we wait to see that final day, we cannot call a mortal being a townie before heÔÇÖs passed beyond life free from pain." --Sophocles, closing lines of
Oedipus Rex

I survived 5469676572706f63616c79707365 2011.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 am

Post by DeltaWave »

That was a quick L-1. There's no way that I'm going to hop on a Slandaar-fueled wagon, unless the wagon is a fairly obvious attempt at bussing. Voting Slandaar for obvious opportunism (looks like he's not even trying to hide it at this point). I'm also pointing a FOS at DV.

VOTE: Slandaar
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Painted is scum then...
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

painted/sken/delta i guess it is
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Slandaar »

Painted should KNOW he is town (or hes scum)

ASSUMING painted = town

He should know I pushed a meta wagon to save him, now, why as scum would that benefit me? yet im scum for it huh?

It makes no sense, he has to be scum.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 am

Post by DeltaWave »

It looks to me like you weren't sure you could get yourself a Painted lynch yesterday, so you moved onto a lurker lynch of Metabot. Easier to mislynch someone if they're not active and won't fight back. I don't think you were trying to "save" painted whatsoever because you voted him, and you wanted to see him lynched, despite calling him town. Now you call him scum because he won't sheep you?

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Slandaar »

Delta, if im scum:

CG and Painted are both town:

No point me pushing metabot, hes useless for town, right?

So, if im scum:

CG or Painted = scum too right?

cant be painted as i thought i had 'hammered' him, or i faked that?

cant be CG as i pushed him hard before deadline.

So, work it out, is either of them my buddy? if so, you should vote them, because your whole reasoning is based on me saving a scum buddy.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1065, Painted Face of Death wrote: If we have to lynch someone other than DV/DJ I'd prefer to lynch CG, Gutter, or Slan. Look at how fast they hopped on Meta's mislynch

See, heres why hes scum, he jumped on metas wagons as fast as he could, he suspects us for voting metabot when he himself voted metabot to save himself, who is the scummiest voter?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 am

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 1072, Slandaar wrote:Delta, if im scum:

CG and Painted are both town:

No point me pushing metabot, hes useless for town, right?

So, if im scum:

CG or Painted = scum too right?

cant be painted as i thought i had 'hammered' him, or i faked that?

cant be CG as i pushed him hard before deadline.

So, work it out, is either of them my buddy? if so, you should vote them, because your whole reasoning is based on me saving a scum buddy.

Where did you get the idea that my whole case is based on you saving a scumbuddy? I don't think I've ever said anything remotely close to that. My case is built primarily around your opportunism and an incongruity between the certainty of your cases and your actions.

The rest of your post is WIFOM. Scum push hard on their scumbuddies all the time. Sometimes scum works hard to save town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”