MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:02 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Because nobody has started voting yet...
vote mathcam
for posing a question that everyone
kinda
knows the answer to...that there is two or three usually.
Disclaimer: This informatin may not be used against me in any way, shape, size or form.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 12:42 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Sigh...nothing interesting has happened...Any reason for voting jadesmar, quercitron? I will hold my vote right now...
Disclaimer: This informatin may not be used against me in any way, shape, size or form.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:04 pm

Post by MatthewV »

FOS quercitron
His logic doesnt seem the best, for it would be easy to claim a role of townie just by seeing that it was a normal cop dead. Also, he openned the door for any mafia to claim the role of townie. I dont really like this...

unvote mathcam
I see now that jeep can make confusing roles...also it was only placed to get
someone to talk
Of course, we have only waited 2 days since the day started...seemed like longer than that.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:04 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Medicated Lain...quick to claim the role of innocent townsperson. This claim seems fast and unprovoked. Newbe not knowing better? Mafia trying to derail something before it happens? Im curious and suspicious.
vote Medicated Lain

we do have to lynch, right?
No lynch is a possible vote (i think you can read about it in his rules) BUT it is a stupid idea on night one because it allows the mafia to make another kill for free. If you vote no lynch, there is a good chance that you will be lynched.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:54 am

Post by MatthewV »

Yes...claiming a role when you have one vote is unprovoked. (everything else Beaudoin said I agree with.) I will continue to hold my vote.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:51 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Medicated Lain seems to be overreacting for each vote coming at him. This and the role claim with one vote is the reason I am voting for him.

Once again, why are people voting for Jadesmar? From the four people voting for this silent person, the best reason I could find comes from Sugar. Although I would like Jadesmar to say something, it seems strange to have 4 votes on one person without a reason.

Ugh, I have my monitor. It is making strange lines just to drive me insane....GRRRR :cry:
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:56 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Hitman wrote:Could I join the game?

the only way in is if we need a replacement, so probably not.

Go to the Queue and sign up for the next game (this link can easily be found on the main page) http://mafiascum.net/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=4

Oh, in my last post have=hate my #@$ monitor
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:25 pm

Post by MatthewV »

said by mathcam

I'm usually more suspicious of people who make faulty claims than those like MedicatedLain who react in a way different than the community standard here on mafiascum.net.

I see MedicatedLain's claim of being a townperson faulty, or atleast potentially faulty. Besides saying that his claiming a role was provoked, he has done next to nothing to defend or try to convince us otherwise.

I realize that I seem to be defending jadesmar, but this is not my intent. I simply think that it is dangerous having four votes on someone without any reason.

note to jeep
your vote count is incorrect. Sugar is voting for jadesmar. jadesmar hasnt votted (or said anything) yet. [edit] actually you just put Sugar's vote in the wrong place. (somehow you made jadesmar two people!)confuzzled me.[/edit]
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 28, 2002 8:37 am

Post by MatthewV »

I think that Medicated Lain isnt voting for jadesmar mostly because he hasnt come to the forum recently.

I almost could have a strong feeling that Medicated Lain isnt really telling the truth with his claim...I guess I could go with voting for jadesmar, only because silent people dont do much for us.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:05 pm

Post by MatthewV »

::pokes people::
we need to make this game move someday. Unless I see reason not to tomarrow, I will change my vote to jadesmar.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:54 pm

Post by MatthewV »

now that the deadline is mentioned, i think i will let time run down before changing :)

I do fence, so poking you guys shouldnt be too much work..hehe
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:00 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I would rather have ML lynched instead of a silent person who failed to tell us he was gone. If we dont make 6 votes before the deadline, does the person with the most get killed?
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #66 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:41 pm

Post by MatthewV »

so who gets to shearch his house? Can i have any money we find? please....?
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #72 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:25 am

Post by MatthewV »

ML wasnt scum, he was CHEAP SCUM!!! Oh, I only eat the real stuff, Juicy Froot.

--will be gone until Sunday night--
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 05, 2003 9:23 pm

Post by MatthewV »

just coming in this night to say im back...came back late...skool tomarrow...eeek...havent even read everything :P
MatthewV
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 09, 2003 12:11 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Something unexpected came up...cant log onto the internet from my house grrrrr
should be back in order friday...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 11, 2003 8:14 pm

Post by MatthewV »

yes...things havent been going too well in my world. My dad has been a #@$% lately and disconnected my internet access. Im hardly an expirenced player CS, I have been killed day one in one game and am playing in several others at this time. I have been doing everything I can to post something whenever I can, but I usually have only been able to get small pieces of time. Right now, I will
OMGUS vote Cuban Smoker
I have little to add to this game right now, everything is a blur if you cant read the thread every day :(
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:18 pm

Post by MatthewV »

It looks like things are clearing up for me to some degree. I agree, the omgus vote was kinda stupid,
unvote cuban smoker
but that was also my reaction to seeing his explaination...

and said by mathcam
I still think a cop coming out is not a bad idea, as long as the information they have isn't just about dead people. There HAS to be a doctor...there are multiple mafia, probably each with investigative roles...the townies must have some kind of defense.

first of all, im not too sure about him. he doesnt seem to believe Q's claim which makes me think he isnt a townie. The part about a cop coming out is stupid, because if they had something useful to share they would do it. He seems to be sure about multipul mafia and investigation roles (NOTE this part is half logic) but still I wonder if he is the mafia...I'll explain more if I feel its nescessary.
vote mathcam
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:28 pm

Post by MatthewV »

what spefic things has Nyarlatothep done? anything...? I would like someone to explain.

I dont really like mathcam because of the points made in my last post and attacked Q during the last day. Also during this time he stressed his random vote. This just seems strange and wrong to me. I also thing that mathcam is a highly useful member if he is town, he seems to spend a good amount of time writing his posts.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:25 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I wont vote for mikegoo, because he hasnt said anything to make him suspicious.

I still have my finger on mathcam, even though he has been trying to help us...but not everything he has said makes me think innocent.

Beaudoin coming in at the last minute was strange, but I think I would do the same thing unless I had the choice to post earlier. (But I usually log in at times when most people dont have deadlines set)

Im also wondering about sugar, but currently I am kinda playing in the same way.

Currenly the person I find the most scumlike is mathcam, but I dont think I have any good reason to vote at this point in the day. I will make up my mind in my next post...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:09 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I dont think mike as being the same person as lyst. He is more like a person we get with a slight, and very slight, background. Besides, the people who are being replaced generally have boring roles, unless they are being replaced for unexpected reasons. This generalization probably isnt true, but it has some logic in it. And it seems like people agreed with CS the last time something similar to this came up...

I see mafia in mathcam, most of his thoughts seem to be using information he knows but is trying to hide. He just seems to want the important people to come out, even when they dont feel it would be helpful (mind you im assuming the special people are smart.)
also, i still think he is trying to overempize some parts, speficially his random vote for jadesmar. I wouldnt be surprised if he has an investigation role under his belt.

mike is currenly my second choice, but he is helping us by undertaking the sucky role of replacement. ive done it before, and it does suck; everyone wants to kill you are you spend time reading and rereading 5 pages of text. ugh. I got killed during the next night, it was stupid. (thank you mikegoo)

vote mathcam
would have come after is paragraph, but this is where the bold tags got placed.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:06 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I dont want to vote for mikegoo almost completely on the fact that he is a replacement.

My thoughts: It is very hard as a replacement to make any defence, because they are defending against things they didnt say.

When I was a replacement in mafia61 on the GL, i was killed the next night. I was fairly angry....

That is why im not voting for mikegoo.

I will create a new post for my next thoughts, because i think they might get lengthy.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #157 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:38 pm

Post by MatthewV »

ok here are the reasons im voting for mathcam. i will use this votes, all from mathcam, to make my point.

(both from the first day)
page one
whereas I'm at least voting for jadesmar for
no reason.

page two
I've already confessed to having no real reason for voting Jadesmar other than trying to get something out of him

I think that two claims of having a random vote is emphizing it. And i think the way they were used could easily count as overemphized (ya ya...i know im overemphizing this point.)

and from day two

page four
Wouldn't a smart mafia have thought "Hey, jadesmar's the most likely to get lynched tomorrow, so let's murder someone else tonight?" Is it possible that the mafia have abilities that let them know jadesmar was on to them? Maybe even from the first night? Consequently, I'm a little suspicious of the people voting to kill jadesmar the virst day.

page four, almost the same as last time.
It seems to me very silly to kill jadesmar last night...picking anyone else would have been smarter as a couple of us had expressed suspicion towards jadesmar. The "moving the game along" theory doesn't really do it for me...wouldn't the mafia want to eliminate the talkers, so they can ride the silent to victory?

well, I think you are smart enough to come to thse conclusions, but you seem to be making them from a non-town perspective. And look at the last line of the first one- wouldnt you fall right there?

and I loved finding this next one from day one, page 3
But, as you say, keep a close eye on me, and let's maybe kill Lain tomorrow or something if Jadesmar turns out good.

This almost has mafia written on it. First of all, i think it is really stupid to plan out who to kill the next day. Also, I see the mafia saying they want to be watched frequently because it almost makes them look innocent. ::shrugs:: atleast those are my thoughts.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #158 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:41 pm

Post by MatthewV »

hehe love the typo of voting instead of quoting...

also, im suspicous of mikegoo (well, rather the person he replaced)
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #159 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:52 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Beaudoin was lurking the forum earlier today. He replied to his game, yet I guess he didnt have much to say...

Just thought I would bring this out...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #168 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:33 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Im willing to let go of mathcam, even thought I still see scum in him.
unvote mathcam
vote Beaudoin

I pointed out that he is lurking, and I guess that you agree with me on that. I doubt that he hasnt replied because he doesnt have time; he is currently hosting a game right now. BTW, I wouldnt be casting my vote right now, but i know that I wont be able to see this for another 18 or so hours, by that time all of you are done posting for the night...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:20 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I must say that Im
less
suspicious of mathcam. However, I still wonder... Most of my posts from yesterday were a test to see his reaction...i guess he passed it enough
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 28, 2003 10:03 pm

Post by MatthewV »

I know that Im one of the "more suspicious people" so ill say this before its too late: In future days
let me post before killing me
I can only post past 11:30 AK time= 3am EST

i dont see how many votes it takes to kill, but i think we already have a majority of three. I wont vote for werebear because I think he should have a chance to talk, if he isnt already dead.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #193 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:14 pm

Post by MatthewV »

vote sugar

I dunno, but all I seem to have left to choose from is sugar and mikegoo...Im willing to give mikegoo half a break for being a replacement. I just havent seen Sugar add any new evidence and has been simplely following.

oh, i realize this when im not tired but I do get to post at sane hours on mondays, wednesdays, fridays and the weekends :P of course, on tuesday night it seems like every night is like that...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #203 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:42 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Im glad im not the only one wondering about cs...

currently this is how i see the players

mathcam- doctor
werebear- doctor with 1 heal left
myselt- still a townie
sugar- ??? current suspect
mikegoo- nuetral
cuban smoker- ? either really innocent or soaked in blood.

and i strongly believe that there is only one mafia left- if there was 4 at the start they would only need the town to lynch 2 innocents...something that could make the mafia easily win after just a few nights (not a very interesting game.)
im currently voting for sugar.

note to jeep: why didnt we get a story last night? I loved reading those...
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 30, 2003 9:51 pm

Post by MatthewV »

mathcam wrote:<snip>Do we think he's the only doctor?

Maybe back to mikegoo? I'm confused.

Cam

whoa! that is strange...you ask if we think he is the only doc and then post you are also a doc slightly later!
FoS mathcam! (not bold for a reason)
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:47 pm

Post by MatthewV »

well it looks like that atleast one of us is committed to this plan...

About people showing doubt to Q's role claim- I think most of the people hadnt played many games were the people surprised by it. (yes, that includes myself) if i recall, my mindset when if FoSed him (i think i did that) was
gosh this would really suck if he was really mafia!

unvote sugar, vote no lynch

I guess this will work well enough, I just have to hope that we get information out of it.
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #226 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:11 pm

Post by MatthewV »

dang i died :(

spooky night, wish i was alive. (great game too)
MatthewV
MatthewV
Ninja
MatthewV
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #278 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:05 pm

Post by MatthewV »

Im not surprise to see that Sugar was scum- she was the person I thought it was since about day 3. Just couldnt get anything she said to kill herself....
Good choice of killing me btw. I think it worked perfectly for you....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”