Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:47 am

Post by Atticus »

Curse you Machia! You and your hitmen!!
Bute anyways,
Vote: FierceDeity
, because maybe I like those games too much.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:24 am

Post by Atticus »

Primate, you misspelled crap. So...
Vote: Primate
You need to learn.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by Atticus »

Oh, holy trout. I correct you without thinking to check my fish spellings.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Atticus »

That does seem true Coron. But
FoS: Coron
, for not reading and paying attention to the mod's post.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:32 am

Post by Atticus »

I guess there's no reason to argue, seeing as I'm already voting Primate. However, I don't klike mariyta's quickness to jump up and down at the prospect of another bandwagon.., Primate and Mariyta scum?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by Atticus »

Mariyta, I this is still, early, but I'm going to say, that would have looked scummy to me if it weren't this early.

As for Coron, I think he's trying to cover up the fact that he didn't know. I don't think its anything particularly scummy. He's just trying to fade back out, which, in itself, is scummy, but in this situation, I think not so much.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:56 pm

Post by Atticus »

The thing lthat looks scummy is those freaky little things on you avatar! What the crap are they?

Mikeburnfire, the word is, oviously, that Mariyta's gonna get voted for being so defensive.
Unvote, Vote: Mariyta
Because she's looking scummy,
and
for suggesting a second bandwagon. So why not have a third?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Atticus »

Yosarian, what is it you don't buy?
And, uh, Primate, you can't be voting two people. Just a note for you.
And yes, where is Boddah, not that I'm trying to take attention off myself, but has he been prodded?
Make that a request
MOD: I think we need a prod on Boddah.

Eck, you posted while I was typing, and thinking, I'm not that slow,Yosarian, so, actually
logically
, you
can
always be scum. Although it is not
probable
. You will
logically
not
always
be scum, but it is logically
possible
that you can.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Atticus »

Yosarian, you don't have to buy my logic until you try. Day One guarantee.

As for Mariyta's "defensiveness", she says,
"Everyone always says that. What is it about me that looks "scummy"? Is it trying to have fun?" As a kind of, "You're stupid, I'm just having so much fun I don't care about how scummy I look." Which is ... In my opinion, a way to cover up any guiltiness of being scum. And also, it seems like she's saying, "I'm the only one who gets called scummy, give me some slack." As though she doesn't realize that that happens to everyone. It just seems to me like she's trying to play stupid, haughty, and innocent right now.

So, yes, it was an excuse, but it wasn't a bad one. It was a valid one, in my opinion, and excuses don't need to be fake.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Atticus »

No, Yosarian, that isn't what I think is scummy, I think its the way she put it. My translations of her posts are only as I read them. I never said she was overly defensive. You were the first one to put it that way. I think she's scum. I don't think you're scum as of yet, but I want to know why you're getting onto me so. I want to hear her opinion about what she's doing, not just her reason for voting me.
I also fail to see much difference between excuse and reason. Townies have no evidence on who they vote, nor do the scum have on the people they do. I see all excuse, all reason, it's all the same. to me. Now, if we had a confirmed cop, which is very hard to obtain, as far as i see, impossible, then we would have valid stuff. I understand we won't have one today, so don't get on to me about that right now, either.

Mariyta, let me warn you, every game I play, I look scummy. Not that I'm saying it's not a good reason to suspect me. It is a good excuse.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:57 am

Post by Atticus »

Mariyta wrote:And just because you look scummy in every game, and let me know that, it doesn't mean you're not scum in this game. My vote stands.
I wrote:Mariyta, let me warn you, every game I play, I look scummy. Not that I'm saying it's not a good reason to suspect me. It is a good excuse.
Is this an obvious statement? Or did you just miss that last part?
Or
, here's the kicker, did you mean something else?

As for The Coron, Dodgy, Spamwise Situation, I feel we are missing some input from one of them.

FD, absolutely
no one
looks scummy to you? That seems like some way to make yourself seem . . . unknowing. But uh, you haven't posted much yet, and so, I think for now, I will,
FoS: FierceDeity
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Atticus »

So, Mariyta, I assume you're not going to give me your opinion? Or tell me what it is you meant? Are you trying to avoid answering the questions of mine by being funny? Please answer. I don't see much input out of you, you just seem to be posting things that don't help us very much at integers where you are concerned.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:39 pm

Post by Atticus »

Good to hear it, but alas, when you originally said it, it seemed said in a way that meant, "You missed this, and althought I'm going to act like I'm letting it slide, I'm sort of drawing attention to it." At least, that's how I saw it, and as Yosarian has said, but not you...hmmm, my trasnlations are outrageous.

I think, that what I was referring to, for the most part, was when I said to Yosarian that I wanted to hear your opinion when he attacked me. You never gave it. I still want it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by Atticus »

Good to hear it, but alas, when you originally said it, it seemed said in a way that meant, "You missed this, and althought I'm going to act like I'm letting it slide, I'm sort of drawing attention to it." At least, that's how I saw it, and as Yosarian has said, but not you...hmmm, my translations are outrageous. But again, it seems you don't agree, or I think I would have seen some input from you regarding that.

I think, that what I was referring to, for the most part, was when I said to Yosarian that I wanted to hear your opinion when he attacked me. You never gave it. I still want it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Post by Atticus »

AACK! I posted twice sorry, read the second one, they say the same thing, but it was when I had seen my spelling mistakes and tried to push stop and correct it. Umm. Sorry.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:14 am

Post by Atticus »

I wrote:No, Yosarian, that isn't what I think is scummy, I think its the way she put it. My translations of her posts are only as I read them. I never said she was overly defensive. You were the first one to put it that way. I think she's scum. I don't think you're scum as of yet, but I want to know why you're getting onto me so.
I want to hear her opinion about what she's doing, not just her reason for voting me.

Mariyta, there it is. And let me tell you again, seeing as this hasn't seemed to breach yours or Yosarian's mind,
I did not call you overly defensive!!
That was Yosarian, who accused me of saying that, when I did not.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Being so defensive?

Someone said she looked scummy and voted for her, she asked "how do I look scummy"? And that counts as being scummily over-defensive for you?
That was in response to post 52. I never said overly-defensive, I never meant overly defensive. I don't think you've been reading my posts all the way through, seeing as they weren't directed at you, only about you, I feel that you have been posting against me after skimming
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:17 am

Post by Atticus »

Well, Mariyta, thank you for finally clearing that up, even though I do not beleive you.

Thank you Yosarian, thank you for saying that, needed someone else to say it.
I never said overly-defensive,
do you guys not read what the heck I said?? Yosarian keeps saying it, I said so defensive. But you guys don't even quote me right!

And thank you, FierceDiety, for giving me a hole to explain myself in.

I am defending, as far as I can see, not attacking. I am pushy on Mariyta because I beleive she's scum, she did not answer until I pushed it in her face and because she's taken everything way too quickly. These have been causing her to slip. Now, I'm sure, that when we lynch Mariyta, if she's not scum, Yosarian is. I don't know why.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Atticus »

Oh, forgot this, and when I get my fifth vote, please leave me a chance to role-claim.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by Atticus »

Mariyta, that's the kind of stuff I was talking about earlier, popping in with stuff that is active enough to make you not a lurker, but its not something that seems to help at all.

Keep the vote on me? Dodgy, are you saying that I should be killed, even though you just said that you weren't getting a scum vibe?

Umm, okay, Yosarian, here's an answer.
Mariyta wrote: Everyone always says that. What is it about me that looks "scummy"? Is it trying to have fun?
This is what I had originally voted her for.It felt to me that she was trying to pass it off, be kind of funny. As though she's the only one trying to enjoy the game,
and
the only one being accused of scumminess.

Now,
from
that, it has matured, considering yours and Mariyta's attakcs, to a large consideration that one of you is scum.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by Atticus »

No, but you doing so, frequently, and not commenting on much that actually
concerns
the game, is wrong. So, its not commenting on unconcerning stuff that's wrong, but using those in place of actually related subjects.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:21 am

Post by Atticus »

Yes, Mariyta, that was what I initially jumped for, as I stated before.

Hi, DrippingGoofball, I don't think you're scum, but that's probably just because Boddah never posted.

When you say its suspicious of me to say that I always look scummy, I did not mean to make people shy about it. Even if I had, it back-fired. That is just what I try to tell people, when they say I have a huge scum-vibe or that I'm looking really scummy.

So, I do not think you should vote for me. And I must say, I am truly suspicious about Mariyta, and I see little on your other suspects. Those being Primate and ChannelDelibird, they don't seem to be posting much
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:59 pm

Post by Atticus »

Well, it seems to me that this proposal is only being made by SpamWise, so I don't think that's the official proposal of the masses as of yet.

Primate! It is currently past "Later tonight" of June 8th, so where is your post, eh?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:54 am

Post by Atticus »

Soooo...you're suggesting that we do lynch SpamWise, because if he's scum, it'll be worth it double the value? And, can you tell me why Coron is scum if Spamwise is? Because I do not see the connection there.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Atticus »

I think it's pointless to keep my vote on Mariyta now, so
Unvote,
but I have got my eye on you, Mariyta.

Now, I dunno why you think, Primate, that I am scum with Dripping Goofball, I ( trying to look from outside in ) do not see any sort of connection between the two.

And
DrippingGoofball!
How
DARE
you say that you are the
only
one trying to find scum!! I do not like at all how you hae take the position as chief analyzer, and now are treating everyone else like town who are not trying to help out in the win!! You seem to have placed yourself in the righteous position of "No One Can Stand Up to My Might," and that everyone else is cowering, justbecause you are, for right now, posting the most stuff!!!! I mean!! Not all of it is even totally sensible!!

And please, don't think that was just my cover up to what I just reponded to Primate. I am mad.

Yet, for some reason, I do not think you are scum, but I
hate
the way you are playing. I haven't played with you in other games before, but if this is not how you normally play, I think I'll votecha.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Atticus »

To mikeburnfire:

Crack? I'm sorry, but why do I need to be cracked?

I didn't say I want to lynch him, I said I would place a vote on him if I could find information that this was not his usual style. It seemed very... high.

Diverting attention off of myself? Explanation of how you mean, please?

Frugal, because vote-hopping seems to get me all the time killed.

I do not care how my votes compare to other people's only that time is given for a chance to say something before a lynching vote is placed on someone.

DG declared herself the only one actively hunting for scum in Post Subject... 145, on Page 6.

------------------------

To DrippingGoofball:

You seem to have translated my post wrongly, either that, or you're trying to make me look bad, because you know people will listen to you. I don't mind that you're posting the most stuff, what I
don't
like is how you threaten people as inactive just because you
are
posting so much.

As for being unwelcome, I do not beleive that you feel that way. Or maybe you're just extremely paranoid. But the only reason you have possibly to
conceive
that is that you've had 3 votes on you. And that is no reason at all to think that.

~~these~~are~~squiggly~~separators~~

There, I feel better, I feel somewhat wrongly accused, but I'm sure that if DrippingGoofball's town, she feels the same way.

Now, I'm pretty sure someone is going to vote for me based on this. And if you do, and if you guys want a role-claim, please give me a chance.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:33 am

Post by Atticus »

Dodgy, as much as I love having someone who will actually place a lynching vote, no matter what the outcome if they think that person is scum, I also hate it.
You can easily be accused for doing that, but when you say you will, everyone trusts you, is hesitant to vote for someone who would say that. WIFOM, I know.
I just think it should be used only as wise as it should be. There shouldn't just be one person who will always place the lyncher and will always aviod attention for doing so because they always do it.
Not that I think you are particularly scummy, but I think that maybe that is because you always do it. I just think you usually get away with it, even if you are usually townie, but I think if you are scum and do it, it won't be seen as scummy. BUT WHATEVER!
I'm just suspicious of that kind of someone when I can't tell what the heck they are doing.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:41 am

Post by Atticus »

Though I'm sure you did, Yosarian, I don't remember you asking those questions before. Well, I thought it might be worth it to sacrifice a vanilla for a scum. I did beleive that one of you is scum, and that the other is a townie ... what the heck, not that I can defend that statement, nor myself for saying it, but while I am still very suspicious, I did have no reason to make it. I'm very sorry, that's just the kind of thing I would do and I wasn't paying attention to it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:57 am

Post by Atticus »

No biggie. But it is nice of you to consider it.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:54 pm

Post by Atticus »

Oh, and Eroto, I should have addressed this earlier, butwhen the game is going slowly, it helps alot for someone who realizes that to get things moving. I just don't see why you wouldn't have even tried to do that.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:31 am

Post by Atticus »

Uhh, Spamwise, do ya wanna elaborate a little on that?

Alot of people seem to want to kill me at this point, and I still do want a chance before I die. My excuse of "always looking scummy" is more of a warning than of a scapegoat.

So, I've got four votes. Bah, I guess I've got 9 days to make a defence... or 2 votes to make a defence. I'm just worried that someone will vote me for a good reason, and then the lurkers will jump me.

Here's my defence right now: I've aggressively pursued people until I could get them to say enough to flip out at me and/or do something that makes it worthwhile enough. Mariyta did that, enough for me to think she's scum, but someone can't be lynched if they only have 1 vote. If they don't, or if there's not enough support. I see no reason to keep on them until later, and go to another, the next most suspicious person on my list. But that's just what I think I was doing, I'm usually not accurate on that sort of thing, but that's all I can figure. Very very scummy, I know. I can't say much else for it though. I'm pro-town, and it doesn't get much more specific, except for the car that I drive.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:03 am

Post by Atticus »

May I ask why you are curious?

I drive the Enzo Ferrari, at any rate.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Atticus »

Red, how can it get any better? :)
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:54 am

Post by Atticus »

I think that SpamWise means, they might not be driving a car, that two of them were just thrown in there to throw us off.
Even though I don't think that's a conclusion we can really come to at this point, it still is worth looking at.

And also, the post before SpamWise said his last post was a joke, was the one where he yelled, "OMG PARANOID SCUM!!!" at Yosarian2.

I think your current attack, if I can assume this is an attack?, on SpamWise is being left ... empty, it has little to back it up. Of course this I was guilty of when I attacked Mariyta so I'm really not in an opening to criticise you in about that at this point.

Ote, and SpamWise, can you tell me why you were curious about my car?

Ah, and it seems we have lost FD and Primate?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Atticus »

Yes Primate, though I don't mean to use it as a defence. I also can't say it negates the possibility of my being scum.

Whoa, am I not voting? Hm, well, no one is actually even looking very suspicious at the moment.

So, would anyone mind a mass car-claim? No not roles, just, I think we should say what care we all have. It already seems to be somewhat underway, but I'd be interested to find what cars everyone drives, and if anyone chooses the same cars. But of course, that's only if we have enough time left today.

This just seemed like a good idea too me, but it may just be sleepiness coming on. Anyway, I don't think this would anti-benefit the town, if not help us.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:42 am

Post by Atticus »

SpamWise wrote:I don't think we should at this point in time, but I do think you should fully claim Atticus.
Are you trying to avoid my question? Why were you curious!? And why shouldn't you fully claim as well?

Vote:SpamWise
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:23 pm

Post by Atticus »

Dang! Tons of conversation in just over an hour that I missed. And more is coming while I'm posting! MUST! TYPE! FASTER!

Spamwise, I asked the question three times! And I was actually suspicious of that Hummer anyway, big, stupid-looking car, perfect for bashing into people. He's arguing with Dodgy about Primate's vote.

I am suspicious of Dodgy, how he did misquote, but then I've done that a bunch. Other than that not much on him, just accusatory of certain things about that post. He's arguing with Spamwise about Primate's vote.

Erotomachia was in a clear position to not have had to say anything, just retaliated to Dodgy lightly.

Primate was reasonable about his reasoning, but it's Dodgy and Spamwise who've argued about it. Ack, but DrippingGoofball pretty much just said that.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:22 am

Post by Atticus »

Er, Coron, care to explain your vote? If Dodgy is your top suspicion, and if you give no explanation, why did you change your vote?

And I don't think MBF's vote on Coron ever counted anyway, he didn't unvote.

Mariyta and Yosarian think alike, but I don't think that means they are partners, or anything like that, just trailing each other, mm.

I think both me and SpamWise are easy lynches at this point, Mariyta, SpamWise has a valid point, at least, reasonable, if not valid.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:12 pm

Post by Atticus »

Well, see, this is what I was trying to do earlier, I don't think she looks
that
suspicious anymore. Sheesh, now it's happening without me.

Good analysis on me, Dodgy. Looks like you're doing the same thing! Who cares!

Thank you Coron, that clears things up for me on
that
. But I rhink its easy to point suspicion at people, if you reserve something, use it later, and not explain why right then.

Mike is pushing Mariyta, but that's just something he seems to do, or at least I've seen him do it earlier today, and I can't think that's scummy of him.

I think Mariyta is getting what she deserves now, and she's being pretty suspicious, but I can't bring myself to vote for her, I mean, yeah.

So, I'm'a keep my vote where it is for now.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:49 am

Post by Atticus »

Nah, Spamwise, it's just that earlier it was
me
who was voting her and pushing so much on her. It felt to me that she eventually gave up, so I stopped, long after, and I was pretty sure by then she was innocent, whether I said it or not.

Getting what you deserve, Mariyta? Finally getting voted for acting that way you do. Even if that's what makes you scummy,
I
don't think you're scum. Whether that's as precise as you want it or not, I probably can't find a better one.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Atticus »

Good for me I'm not doing it then, eh?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:17 pm

Post by Atticus »

Hmm, you're right, Mariyta, pretty immature.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:13 am

Post by Atticus »

Good job, Yosarian! I had already done to her what is being done, voting her with little reason, I see no reason to do it again, unless she's being more suspicious than SpamWise. It's nice of you to copy SpamWise. It's not nice of you to not pay attention. I'm not defending Spamwise, I showed Mariyta how she was wrong.

Your Logic Sucks.

There is no reason why I wouldn't keep my vote on SpamWise, but you keep saying that, as though its wrong. You're just quoting as though you're smart, and only because you think I'm scum, you think you have a valid point. But there's no reason to vote you, you're just ... way scummy, to me, in my eyes ( but who cares about what my eyes see?) Not merital of even an FoS to me, but just a correction.

And that's okay.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Atticus »

Everything
can be a scum-tell unless you're the one issuing scum-tells. I mean nothing by that, except that you can say that me saying that is a scum-tell. Which would be outrageous. I also note, Yosarian, that you left out part of my wonderful post in your quote.

Mariyta, you say girls are never wrong, but I tell you, scum are always wrong, and if you're scum, you lied (but then that's okay, because scum are always wrong.)

ChanneDelibird, I do not see how you can say I ask overly dramatic questions of people. Point out two instances, please.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:18 am

Post by Atticus »

One is sarcasm and second one is a joke, possibly spring to your mind? And if you'll note, the second question you have there wasn't directed at anybody. and as for the first one, since when is "What do you mean by that post" overly-dramatic?

Now if you call that one overly-dramtic, that's okay.
Atticus wrote: Mariyta, you say girls are never wrong, but I tell you, scum are always wrong, and if you're scum, you lied (but then that's okay, because scum are always wrong.) .
It was a joke........
I was joking, too.

Mikeburnfire, not paying attention, eh? Very strange, it is, when people don't pay attention, especially when they're trying to get everyone to lynch one person.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:04 pm

Post by Atticus »

I'm the doctor. Please don't kill me just yet.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:44 pm

Post by Atticus »

Hmmm, I notice FD jumps on Bandwagons, with a vengenace that he does not posess. Yet he does not place it until it looks like he has a reason to.

But mikeburnfire, wouldn't it be pointless for the mod to
tell
you that your mason was scum? That'd just be a free mafia-kill. But I don't think that either of you are scum.
Unvote!!!
And isn't it kinda stupid to think that voting for someone wil disguise your contact? And...Mason = power-role? Since when!
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:32 am

Post by Atticus »

Uhh, mbf, perhaps you can go look at your role pm again, it might help a bit.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Atticus »

I don't see how mbf's comment is an insult, just blunt. I think Mariyta is oppurtunistic, but not particularly scum.

I'd like to lynch SpamWise, he's still scummy, and sounds like a good choice.

I'm still the red Ferrari Enzo.

Vote:SpamWise
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:50 pm

Post by Atticus »

Unvote! Vote: mikeburnfire
I think he's probably scum. He said that he'd rather be lynched than SpamWise. I think it is based on that he's taking a chance on that we won't vote him because of 1) the deadline 2) he is possibly a cop. I haven't ever played in a game with a DayCop, and I don't know what would normally happen, but he looks like a good choice to lynch.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:08 am

Post by Atticus »

Honestly DG, I did that to see who jumped on it.
Unvote
Primate does seem like a good choice. So, in case anyone decides to take their vote off
Vote: Primate
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:43 am

Post by Atticus »

Well ... sure, yeah, you'll be protected.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Post by Atticus »

Crap! Good Luck TownsPeople.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:53 am

Post by Atticus »

I enjoyed watching this game being played, but I really think it was mostly pointless setup. And bad. But good job town. It was definitely slated against the mafia though.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:48 am

Post by Atticus »

Good point. Definitely slated against everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”