Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Weather Mafia II (GAME OVER)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Glork »

Weather Mafia II: Grey Skies

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
Due to the crash, the original game thread no longer exists. Due to the efforts of several of my players (and Scummers in general), the ENTIRE game thread can be found at one of the following links:
PLEASE
take the time to download the .rar file so you can read/review the game as necessary. All "game scenes" will be reposted for summary. If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are unable to find, download, or view the game for any reason, please contact me ASAP so we can work something out.
Please note that links contained in the files will
NOT
work, as the referenced posts no longer exist.

Players:
Moderator:
Glork
Back-up Moderators:
TheButtonmen, RichardGHP
Reviewed by:
Chamber, empking

Weathering the Storm (4/20):
  1. Amrun
  2. Tierce
  3. kuribo
  4. Benmage

Under the Weather (16/20):
  • xRECKONERx (Miss Cleo, Organic, Mafia Cop) -- Cut to Pieces Day One
  • BBmolla (Crazy Harry, Organic, Scumbag Henchman) -- Lynched Day One
  • snifit (Dr. No, Cyborg, Town No-Sun Doctor) -- Killed Night One
  • UberNinja (Johnny Five, Machine, Town Doublevoter) -- Modkilled Day Two
  • Katsuki (BioHazard, Machine, Scumbag Annihilator) -- Killed Night Two
  • hasdgfas (???, ???, ???) -- Killed Night Two
  • singersigner (Inspector Gadget, Cyborg, Town Cop) -- Killed Night Two
  • Staeg
    (replaces Nuwen N1, who replaced valacirca D1, who replaced Korts D1)
    (Stephen Fry, Organic, Town Villager) -- Lynched Day Three
  • Yosarian2 (???, ???, ???) -- Killed Night Three
  • kondi2424
    (replaces MattP D2)
    (???, ???, ???) -- Killed Night Three
  • Fate
    (replaces SaintKerrigan D1)
    (Metal Sonic, Machine, Mafia Goon) -- Lynched Day Four
  • Porochaz (Chicken Little, Organic, Town Cloud-Covered Doomsayer) -- Lynched Day Five
  • Shadoweh
    (replaces farside22 D1)
    (Frederick Barbarossa, Organic, Town Villager) -- Lynched Day Six
  • Untrod Tripod (C-3PO, Machine, Town Fair-Weather Neighbor Searcher) Assassinated Night Six
  • Thestatusquo (???, ???, ???) -- Lynched Day Seven
  • DrippingGoofball
    (replaces Blackberry N1)
    (EV-9D9, Machine, Scumbag Roleblocker) -- Lynched Day Eight

Game Summary:

Pre-game: Memories
Day One: Original Content || Director's Cut || The Electric Mayhemp
GAME REBOOT (Pre-Night One): Exit Sandman
Day Two: Let's Do the Time Warp Again || kondi2424 replaces MattP || UberNinja Modkill
Day Three: Ethereal Presence || Bad Mafia Puns
Day Four: Diary of an Android || A Matter of Perspective
Day Five: That Awkward Moment || The Antiglork
Day Six: Dungeons and Dragons || Little Man
Day Seven: The Plot Thickens... || Conflict
Day Eight: Voided Warranty | Deus ex
mith
ina

Postagme: Epilogue

Current Status:
The game has ended. The
TOWN
has won.
Last edited by Glork on Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 43 times in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Glork »

GAME RULES

1. Have fun, and be courteous to your fellow players and the moderator. This is, and always should be, Rule #1.
  2. Play to win the game.
  3. All votes must be in
    bold
    in the format
    Vote: Glork
    , or using VOTE: Vote Tags. To move your vote, you do not have to
    Unvote
    /UNVOTE: , but it is always appreciated.
  4. A majority of votes is required by the players to lynch. The number of players alive, and number of votes needed to lynch will be posted in each vote count and will always be in the first post.
  5. You may VOTE: No Lynch if you wish to end the day without a lynch.
  6. Once a lynch (or no lynch) has occured, no changes in votes or pleas for suvival will be accepted.
  7. Days will last no longer than
    two weeks
    from the start of day. Extensions totaling up to one additonal week might be given upon request, depending on game circumstances, such as the need for replacements.
  8. If no majority has been reached by deadline, the day will end with
    No Lynch
  9. Once you have been killed, you are dead. You may make one "bah" post, but do
    NOT
    under any circumstances post any game-relevant information or opinions. Players who are lynched may continue to talk up until their lynch scene has been posted.
  10. You may not edit or delete any posts. You may not use "invisible" text, text below
    (Small)
    font,
    tags, or any other "hidden" text.[*]You may not communicate with any other player, living or dead, unless specifically stated by your role PM. A Graveyard QuickTopic will be provided by the moderator upon your death.[*]You may not quote any out-of-thread communications, such as Role PMs or chat logs. If you feel a paraphrase might break this rule, feel free to contact the Moderator before posting.[*]Night actions must be submitted by the date and time posted at end-of-day. Nights will last a minimum of 24 hours and a maximum of 72 hours.[*]
    If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 48 hours, please post a notice to that effect in the thread.
    V/LA which is posted in-thread (or PMed to the Mod during night) will not count against activity requirements.[*]
    The Proxy Rule:
    To facilitate gameplay during periods of inactivity, you may Proxy your vote to another player during your V/LA. If you would like to proxy your vote to Player X, simply post
    Proxy: Player X
    when you post your V/LA. Player X will be able to move your vote as though it were their own for the duration of your V/LA. I WILL be monitoring Proxy use and reserve the right to rescind this rule for one or more players if I feel it is being abused. A player with a proxy vote may post:
    Glork Votes: Player X
    to distinguish between their own vote and that of their proxy.[*]Proxy votes do NOT carry over into the next day. If you have proxied your vote to someone, your vote will return to your control when the day ends, even if you are still on V/LA.[*]Out Of Character (OOC) text is reserved solely for Moderator use, in the event I feel I need to edit another player's post. Do not use this font.[*]Players who do not post for
    72 consecutive hours
    are subject to a modprod. A player then has 48 more hours to pick up their prod before they are replaced. Players who are prodded more than
    three
    times over the course of two full day/night cycles will be replaced outright. Additional prods may be issued upon player request. As indicated in Rule 14, exceptions will be made for V/LA posted in-thread.[*]No set of rules can be all-encompassing. I reserve the right to replace or modkill any player for any reason, at any time. However, I try to be extremely reasonable and prefer to resort to forced replacement and modkills as an absolute last resort. If you follow Rules 1 and 2, chances are you will not have to worry about this rule. You may ALWAYS contact me or a Back-Up Mod with any questions or concerns related to this game, its mods, or its players.

All protown players have the following win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one protown player is alive.

All scum players have the following win condition:
You win when your faction gains and cannot lose a majority of the town's population, or if this scenario becomes inevitable.

Other roles may have other win conditions. There are no lynchers, jesters, or cults in this game.

Below is a sample Vanilla Townie PM:
Name:
Token
Role:
Town Villager
Flavor/Abilities:
You are Token, the sole black child living in South Park. You stand out as a parody of "token black guys" everywhere, but are otherwise powerless. You have only your voice and your vote.
Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one protown player is alive.

Please take some time to carefully review the game rules and mechanics, and then confirm your role via PM.
Last edited by Glork on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Glork »

Weather Conditions

Each day and each night will have a weather condition associated with it. These weather conditions may have an effect on general game mechanics and/or individual roles. I will forecast the current phase's weather condition in addition to the weather for the two upcoming phases in the game's opening post and in each Lynch Scene and Night Scene. The possible weather conditions are as follows:

Sunny
-- The air is warm, the birds are chirping... life is good.
No universal effect during Sunny conditions.

Cloudy
-- It is overcast. Nice and cool, but not the best time to go to the beach or do some stargazing...
No universal effect during Cloudy conditions.

Heat Advisory
-- It is blistering hot outside! Stay cool.
The lynch threshold is reduced by one during days under a Heat Advisory.

Snowy
-- It's snowing! Everything is beautiful outside. Enjoy it while it lasts.
No universal effect during Snowy conditions.

Blizzard
-- It's a whiteout! You can't see a thing in front of you.
No actions may be taken during a Blizzard. Identities of those killed during a Blizzard are not revealed.

Rainy
-- CAUTION: SLIPPERY WHEN WET
No universal effect during Rainy periods.

Thunderstorm
-- Thunder and lightning crash in the background... Scary!
No universal effect during Thunderstorms.

Foggy
-- The thick fog gives off a gloomy air...
Identites of those killed during Foggy periods are not revealed.

Windy
-- The winds are high. Hold on to your hat!
No universal effect during Windy conditions.

Night
-- The sky is clear, and the moon is out. Spooky!
No universal effect during Night conditions.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Glork »

Memories

Glork looked across the study, where his companion sat silently watching him read.

Keira did this every evening, ever since Glork had "rescued" her from Mr. Grey. It didn't bother him. Sometimes Glork liked to think that she admired him or found him pleasing to look at, but he knew better than to expect such emotions out of an android. Most nights Glork just hoped she didn't harbor any programming loyalties to that blasted Mr. Grey. But tonight, he wanted more. Glork set down his book.

"Keira, darling, do you enjoy being here?"

"My directive is to serve as you see fit."

"So if I were to ask you to kill the President, would yoU?"

"Do you wish me to kill the President, sir?"

"Heavens, no. That would spark such talk around here. And we wouldn't want political discussion on an Internet forum. And for the last time, call me Glork."

"Yes, Gaspar."

Glork frowned. He never did get that bug sorted out. And that moniker... Gaspar... Glork closed his eyes and tried to think back through the foggy haze of his past. Keira sat silently, watching him.

Seconds, minutes, maybe even hours later, Glork's eyes snapped open. His novel forgotten, Glork grabbed his favorite pen and a notepad, and wrote down two names: "AUGUSTE MAQUET. OGEDEI KHAN." These names meant something. These people meant something. Glork looked up at Keira, who was watching him silently. The android meant something, too. Glork handed the notepad to her.

"Keira, do either of these people have any significance to you? Should they have any significance to me?"

"Ogedei Khan was involved in the Weather Mafia Incident. Auguste Maquet was a mere alias for you, Gaspar, in the Dantes in Fresno Incident. He never existed."

Weather Mafia. Dantes in Fresno. Mr. Grey. Keira.

mith.

Glork tore off the sheet with Maquet and Ogedei and wrote twenty more lines on a new piece of paper.

"Keira, round up everything and everyone I have written down here, and have them brought to my estate. I mean to get my glorking gun back from mith. Or Mr. Grey. Or whomever. To do it, we're going to need another Weather Mafia Incident." Smiling, Glork reached up and touched a hand to her cold, smooth cheek. "And you, my darling, are going to help me." Glork laughed to himself.

"Yes, Gaspar."

As Keira rose to exit the room, Glork fell silent and watched her go.

Role PMs have been sent. Day One will start once 17/20 players have confirmed or 48 hours have passed, whichever happens first.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Glork »

Original Content

"Welcome to the main event."

You find yourself sitting on a bench in a large courtyard. Looking around, you see a handful of others who have found themselves in a courtyard just like yours. What a crazy, random happenstance. As the fog in your mind clears, you realize it's not a mere coincidence. The others around you are in the exact same courtyard, though oddly none of them appear to be in conversation. They are all, like you, sitting silently, equally bewildered. Each individual is wearing a long, androgynous robe, a simple black mask, and a gold chain with an engraved name tag attached to it.

"It's so good to see you fully functional again. Again, welcome, dear guests. I hope your arrival here has not inconvenienced you too greatly. You may be suffering some slight amnesia. This is an unfortunate necessity; don't worry, it will wear off soon. In the meantime, if you would help yourself to your choice of drink, we will begin shortly."

A man stands at a wooden podium before you and the other "guests." He also wears a robe and black mask, and his name tag shows a single name: GLORK. As Glork turns to leave, a slender, attractive, almost-too-perfect figure approaches him and whispers something into his ear. You strain to hear Glork's response.

"I don't know, I've never done this before. This isn't exactly my, er... 'thing.' Fine, fine. I'll get things started."

"Ahem. Allow me to introduce myself properly -- or rather, as properly as I can under the circumstances. You may call me Glork. This is, of course, a pseudon--oh, crap." Slapping a palm to his forehead, Glork continues. "No matter. I have brought you to my home because you are all in grave danger."

As he says the word danger, you hear a feeble pop. A wisp of smoke trails from the podium in front of Glork. Through the eyeholes in Glork's mask, you see his brow furrow. He mutters something, then draws a gun from his robe and points it towards you and the other guests. After a moment's hesitation, Glork fires. A figure falls forward, as everyone else backs away. Casually, the almost-too-perfect woman kneels next to the corpse, removes its gold chain, and hands it to Glork.

"This, my most beloved guests, was a Very Evil Man. He may have looked like an innocent bystander, but he was but one of several who pose a threat to your very survival. We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us. There are those among you who want you dead."

At Glork's words, a chorus of chatter echoes through the courtyard.

"So, what to do, what to do. Before you is a large maple tree. I have tied a noose to it. I would suggest that you search out the evil souls among you and bring them to justice. You may very well save your own life -- or at least you will have the satisfaction of going to your death with the satisfaction of knowing that you stood up to those who would harm you. And so, I leave you to it. Should you have need of me, my assistant, Keira, will be able to summon me. I wish you all the best of luck."

As Glork turns to leave, Keira approaches him and whispers something into his ear. Sighing heavily, Glork returns to the podium.

"Right, one more thing. You'll notice the oppressively hot weather. In order to obfuscate our current location, I have... commandeered... a device from a dear, old, possibly decesased friend. I will be simulating various weather conditions throughout your time here to make your stay a little more interesting, and hopefully a little more comfortable, and to provide certain safeguards against greater evils. Keira will always have the current and upcoming Weather Forecast available to you. So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye."

You watch Glork leave and turn your attention to your fellow guests, who are already beginning to eye each other suspiciously, and Keira, who is posting information on a conveniently placed whiteboard next to the maple tree.

A Very Evil Man -- Not-So-Innocent Bystander? -- Killed During Pre-Game

Weather Forecast:

Day One -- Heat Advisory

Night One -- Night

Day Two -- Thunderstorms

It is now Day One. With 20 alive and a Heat Advisory, it takes 10 to lynch.
The current deadline is set for February 27, at 8:00pm EST.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Glork »

Director's Cut

As the day wears on and heated debates crop up amongst the guests, one guest slips unnoticed away from the others towards Keira.

"It's time. xRECKONERx needs to die."

"Acknowledged. I will provide a sufficient diversion for you. And I will notify Glork immediately so that he may bear witness."

"So. I see we have our first death. I do hope you'll forgive the smoke bombs. Shortly after I... recieved you guests, I realized that some of you may weild extraordinary powers, so the distraction was necessary."

Hacking and coughing guests, tears streaming down their eyes, gather around near the base of the maple tree. Glork and Keira stand above one of the guests, whose nameplate reads xRECKONERx. Much to their dismay, the guest is no more, his body slashed and sliced and left in a pool of blood. Glork snatches up xRECKONERx's gold necklace with a pair of rather ornate-looking black gloves, and begins to rub his fingers on the nameplate. A moment later, Glork speaks again.

"Well. It would appear that whomever committed this act has found another very evil man. Or woman. As it turns out, our esteeemed guest was one of those trying to murder the rest of you. I'm so glad you're taking this matter seriously. But that noose is still calling someone's name. Do try to wrap this up as soon as possible. I do hate long good-byes."

xRECKONERx (Miss Cleo, Organic, Mafia Cop) -- Cut to Pieces Day One
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Glork »

The Electric Mayhemp

As the day winds down, and Keira brings a light supper to the courtyard, the raucous mob of degenerates eventually settles on giving BBMolla the noose.

"...but no. You can't lynch me! I'm Animal! I'm just an innocent villager!"

But, everyone decides, that is simply preposterous. Animal couldn't string together a coherent sentence. Keira finishes tallying the "Vote Count" on her Convenient White Board, and signals Glork, who enters the courtyard with a flourish.

"The first hand has been played, I see. BBMolla, do you have any last words before your life is unceremoniously ended?"

BBMolla glares at Glork defiantly.

"No? Well then, that's that. The curtain falls on your final performance. Keira, the name plate.... Oh. Oh, dear. Mm, this does not look good at all."

The guests exchanged worried glances.

"It turns out, BBMolla was not Animal at all. He was Crazy Harry, and apparently he was also out to kill you. No matter. I suppose we'll just have to make do. Keira, show our guests to their bedrooms. Make sure they have every comfort, and then meet me in my study. Guests, we shall reconvene at 7:00 in the morning. Until then, I bid you good night."

The guests filter out of the courtyard, followed by Glork. As Glork shuts the door behind him, several small, shadowy figures emerge from their hiding places around the courtyard and converge around BBMolla's lifeless form. They immediately set to work retrieving BBMolla from the noose as a horrid screeching sound can be heard in the distant night.

BBMolla (Crazy Harry, Organic, Scumbag Henchman) -- Lynched Day One

It is now Night One. Night actions are due via PM by Monday, February 27, at 11:00am EST.

Weather Forecast

Night One -- Night

Day Two -- Thunderstorms

Night Two -- Thunderstorms
Last edited by Glork on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Glork »

Exit Sandman

Glork woke with a start. He looked around his bedchamber. Something was very, very wrong. It was night time, but not especially late. Glork rubbed his eyes and grunted towards the android which sat by his bed, watching over him.

"Gaspar, you have awoken."

"Keira. What happened? What time is it?"

"0007 hours. Eastern Standard Time."

"Hnng. So night is just... wait. What day is it?"

"March 8, 2012."

That can't be right.

It couldn't be March. it couldn't be 2012. What happened to the past three months of his life? What happened to his efforts to find mith and his glorking gun? What happened to his guests? Glork was fairly certain he hadn't brought any time travelers into the fold this time around. At least, he didn't think so.

Am I dreaming?

Glork fumbled around in the darkness, searching for the light switch. Flipping it on, he squinted at the sudden burst of light assaulting his vision. The necklaces. If he could just find xRECKONERx's and BBMolla's necklaces, he would know this was real. Or that he was still in the dream.

What
happened
?

Glork couldn't remember. He couldn't remember where the last two months had gone any more than he could remember being Gaspar, going to San Fransisco, or losing his glorking gun. He couldn't remember where mith had gone. He couldn't remember who Mr. Grey was. He couldn't remember how Keira came to be in his service. But he had to find the necklaces. Everything would come back if he could just find the necklaces.

Aha!

Glork spotted his robe piled in the corner of his room. He snatched it up, and spotted glimmering chains lying beneath a pair of rough, purple gloves. Feeling a bit more grounded, Glork tried to remember again.

The guests...

He had to do something about the guests. If everything was real, then his remaining guests were here. Yes. Glork would start from there. He would check on all of his guests, and piece together his memories. And then he would find mith.

"Keira, please deliver the following message to each of my guests..."

I will be sending confirmation PMs shortly. Players who do not respond to their PMs within 72 hours will be subject to replacement (temporary or permanent). Please bear with me while I try to reboot the game. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via PM. Thanks in advance for your patience, and I'm really looking forward to getting the game up and running again.

Again, a complete game archive can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1mzacytomk3ih9c
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Glork »

Reboot Confirmation PMs have been sent. I will bold names from the playerlist as I recieve them. Players who do not confirm their participation in 72 hours will be replaced (along with anybody who chooses not to continue).

A quick note: I will resume the game at the START of Night One. All N1 role actions will have to be sent to me, even if you had sent them before the crash.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Glork »

Another Note:
No interaction/communication between players is allowed whatsoever during this period.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Glork »

Yet another note:
A couple of people have messaged me indicating that they are unable to download the game from mediafire for various reasons. If you are unable to download the game file, please PM me an email address where I can send you said file. In other news, I expect to have the game up and running within 48 hours.

Thanks,
Glork
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Post by Glork »

All players have now confirmed. It is now Night One. The deadline for submitting night choices is Thursday, March 15, at 9:00pm EDT. If there are enough requests for an extension, I am willing to extend Night One by another 24 hours.

As always, if you have any questions, please contact me via Private Message.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Glork »

Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Shortly after dawn, seventeen yawning, shivering guests gathered in the courtyard. Owing to the tremendous thunderstorm that morning, a rather unreasonably large circus tent had been erected overnight, along with two smaller tents elsewhere in the courtyard.

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I was able to confirm everybody's continued existence after the bizarre time warp that caused rampant amnesia among us. I assure you, this time I was not responsible for any forgotten memories, lost loved ones, newly discovered loved ones, vomiting, nausea, sudden mood swings, or thoughts of depression or suicide. The bad news is, one of you did not survive the night. Poor snifit, who was trained as a Doctor, was brutally murdered in his sleep. But let this not deter you from finding your enemies and rooting them out! I assure you all, you remain in very capable hands."

Several guests shifted uncomfortably in their seats, as Keira crossed snifit's name off the guest list.

"Now," Glork continued, his mood lightening considerably, "for those of you who found and responded to the questionnaire on what you'd like for breakfast today, I am pleased to announced that Ham and Eggs won by a narrow margin over Flesh of the Innocent. My assistants have cooked up a delightful breakfast for you. It will be under the tent off to your left. Please, feel free to mingle and get to know one another. I find that making acquaintances over a hot breakfast is one of life's greatest, yet simplest pleasures. And if you care to discuss who to lynch next, I'm not one to put a damper on your morning. Goodness knows this rain has undoubtedly done the trick. If you have need of me, I shall be observing from my bedroom balcony. I have some urgent matters to attend to. Several guests complained about certain grinding and whirring noises overnight, and I intend to get to the bottom of this mess so I can provide you with the most comfortable accommodations."

At that, Glork scowled and muttered something, and stormed out of the courtyard. You thought you could make out exactly one word -- or name. "Ether."

snifit (Dr. No, Cyborg, Town No-Sun Doctor) -- Killed Night One

With 17 alive, it will take 9 to lynch. Deadline is set for Friday, March 30, at 6:30pm EDT.

Weather Forecast:

Day Two -- Thunderstorms

Night Two -- Thunderstorms

Day Three -- Sunny
Last edited by Glork on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

vote Shadoweh

don't think I've forgotten about your bullshit counterwagon
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Staeg »

Okay, short version: I'm not caught up with the game. It will happen this weekend.
sa vrede?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

Damn, I just tried to ISO snifit to see who he suspected. But... but... NOOOOOOO

Anyway, I have to re-read, and I don't have the files w/me on this computer.

For now, I'll proxy my vote to Tierce cause she's almost as badass as me.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by MattP »

Applesinger is mafia

Vote:Applesinger
SlappyKrust
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:roll: You're a very angry person, aren't you? Kinda funny since I'm reading those 20 pages I really didn't want to before and there's stuff like:
not a huge fan of shea and reck's interactions early. looks like distancing to me. still waiting for Shea's Big Case on farside too, which is not good. reminds me of Reck's "kuribo scumslipped and I'll tell you why later". bad vibes there. that could of course change once he actually posts it.

You didn't start thinking I was scum until I was voting you. Stop being so overdefensive.

This is a pain. I didn't want to read this before there were no ISO's. >_> There was a 7 vote wagon on Tierce?
Tierce 5 (BBMolla, hasdgfas, MattP, Yosarian2, snifit) (UberNinja x2 in next post)
Yeah I'll just leave that right there.

UN: That's pretty easy to answer. snifit maintained a vote on Katsuki for over 40 pages. Later he was more adamant about a singer lynch. He also had suspicions of kuribo.

At least these pages help me understand a few things about people I had no clue on. TSQ is town for that huge push on BB, Amrun is likely town for nesting on BB. It makes me throw up a little but UT is probably town too.

Organic isn't an alignment obviously. It's possible that Scumbag and Mafia are different alignments. It's sneaky of Glork to include whether we're Organic or other without pointing it out in the role pm.

(Although the cut kind of makes this moot I'm going to leave this in so you can see what I was thinking)
Since I don't feel like I've provoked enough loud angry people, I'm going to vote kuribo. His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and he wasn't interested in BBmolla until after he unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BB had started his downward spiral of scumminess. I don't exactly know how to put it into words. I don't feel like he's involving himself so much as pushing other people forward in front of him.

Suddenly I have changed my mind and seen a new light. You mean singersigner right?
##Vote: Singersigner
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by UberNinja »

^ I don't even remember you being in the game. But I like that post a lot.

Vote: Singersigner
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> I replaced farside. We wagoned UT. It was good times.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Fate »

FRESH START BITCHES HEHAHAHAEHHA

VOTE: AMRUN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Also still down for that Yosarian wagon if he's around and willing to share his scumminess with the rest of the class
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote singersinger

Kats could be scum with bbmolla.

Tsq with reck.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 17, Shadoweh wrote:Since I don't feel like I've provoked enough loud angry people, I'm going to vote kuribo. His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and he wasn't interested in BBmolla until after he unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BB had started his downward spiral of scumminess. I don't exactly know how to put it into words. I don't feel like he's involving himself so much as pushing other people forward in front of him.

Are you drunk? At no point was I trying to get Tierce lynched. At no point did I say that Tierce was "suddenly" town.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You would be surprised how many times I get accused of that in a mafia game. You're also parsing the sentence wrong, I'll write it again with more names.
"His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and kuribo wasn't interested in BBmolla until after BBmolla unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BBmolla had started his downward spiral of scumminess"

You were never voting for Tierce. just being suspicious when she got around to 4 votes, here.
In post 780, Tierce wrote:
My PoE goes as follows: Town - MattP, BBmolla, UberNinja, Shea, Amrun, Benmage, (SK), (UT), kuribo, Blackberry.
I don't want to lynch farside and Korts/valacirca because of v/la and/or replacement.I don't like the cow wagon.
That leaves you, Kats, singer, snifit and Poro (and now I have a town feel from Poro's rageposts).

This feels SO artificial. Why don't you like the cow wagon?
Which of Blackberry's two or three posts leads you to believe I'm town?

Personally, I have scumreads on MattP and Tierce, but I'm coming to the opinion that they're not scum together. Just not sure which one is which right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”