brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:16 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 20, kondi2424 wrote:And you didn't unvote?

VOTE: hokorippoi

This.
VOTE:hokorioppi
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 am

Post by brizingre1 »

I am still happy with my vote: Elmo, Malee and hokorippoi are the scummiest so far, Antoihero seems the towniest and everybody else reads a shade of null
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Firstly, sorry for my recent inactivity and that shitty last post, it was my birthday and I also had a massive cold
Scum Reads:
hokorioppi - easily the scummiest so far. Firstly, pointing out the scumwagon on kondi but then not unvoting seems counterintuative, and his explanation was a bit off ('The bandwagon was going at a good speed (for the number of post). I did not unvote because L-3 is still a little off (still over half way to lynch). I just wanted people to slow it down.'). If hoko turns out scum I could easily see kondi as a potential partner. Then there was his defendance of Malee and his pushing of the Elmo case.
Malee - Just general scummy behaviour, adding to the fact that she voted GuyNamedRiggs for a stupid reason, and I'm pretty surein fact that hok and Malee are scum partners - they have both not voted for eachother despite them being the 2 largest bandwagons, and indeed hok tried to sort of defend Malee in these 2 posts: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3922366, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3922477
Elmo doesn't seem so scummy anymore, especially since Hok seems to be tunelling on him.
Conclusion: Malee and hok are scumbuddies.
@GuynamedRiggs: please could you offer some kind of opinion on the game, at the moment you haven't done anything and it's getting slightly irritating yet, and the same goes for mcqueen
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 83, hokorippoi wrote:
In post 82, brizingre1 wrote:Firstly, sorry for my recent inactivity and that shitty last post, it was my birthday and I also had a massive cold
Scum Reads:
hokorioppi - easily the scummiest so far. Firstly, pointing out the scumwagon on kondi but then not unvoting seems counterintuative, and his explanation was a bit off ('The bandwagon was going at a good speed (for the number of post). I did not unvote because L-3 is still a little off (still over half way to lynch). I just wanted people to slow it down.'). If hoko turns out scum I could easily see kondi as a potential partner. Then there was his defendance of Malee and his pushing of the Elmo case.
Malee - Just general scummy behaviour, adding to the fact that she voted GuyNamedRiggs for a stupid reason, and I'm pretty surein fact that hok and Malee are scum partners - they have both not voted for eachother despite them being the 2 largest bandwagons, and indeed hok tried to sort of defend Malee in these 2 posts: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3922366, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3922477
Elmo doesn't seem so scummy anymore, especially since Hok seems to be tunelling on him.
Conclusion: Malee and hok are scumbuddies.
@GuynamedRiggs: please could you offer some kind of opinion on the game, at the moment you haven't done anything and it's getting slightly irritating yet, and the same goes for mcqueen

Why would I unvote Kondi without a plan to to use my vote? I unvoted Elmo after my concerns got cleared up. Kondi vote was in RVS. Nothing to clear up so no reason to unvote till I had someone to vote for.
I did not ask people to unvote him. I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon. At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch. More people joining would be bad. If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.
Day 1 ending in RVS is not good.

Come on, he was at L-3, if mafia had jumped on the wagon to get a quick lynch, they would be fairly obviously scum D2
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 89, hokorippoi wrote:
b wrote:Come on, he was at L-3, if mafia had jumped on the wagon to get a quick lynch, they would be fairly obviously scum D2

Hokorippoi wrote:
I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon.
At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch.
More people joining would be bad.
If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.

If more people had joined, it would have not been L-3 anymore. a "oops vote" from a mafia the hammer him would have been bad.

Thats the point
FROM A MAFIA
. He would be lynched the next day. And if more people had joined when he was at L-3 , at least one of them would have been obvious scum.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 am

Post by brizingre1 »

hok is pretty clear scum atm, IMO he would be the best option for a lynch
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:15 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Town

FuDuzn
Antihero
hiplop
Kamikrazy
kondi
Elmo
Kassadin
Pizzadudes
mcqueen
GuyNamedRiggs
hokorippoi
Scum

hoko and riggs are my two main scum reads, hoko for fairly obvious reasons and Riggs for his defence of hoko and his general scummy play: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3925669

mcqueens post was poor logic, but not really scummy, and I had a town read on him previously and I dont like the way kondi sprung onto his wagon.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 153, hokorippoi wrote:
In post 152, brizingre1 wrote:
Town

FuDuzn
Antihero
hiplop
Kamikrazy
kondi
Elmo
Kassadin
Pizzadudes
mcqueen
GuyNamedRiggs
hokorippoi
Scum

Why is Pizza so far down?

We need to be looking for the mafia Role cop. He is the one I want to lynch today.

@mod
My main laptop died, so I will be on less (reading once a day. Will try to post every 48 hours).

There wasn't much different between Pizzadudes and the next 4 up in the list, Pizzadudes has made very little impression on me atm.

And the bolded sentence seems slightly scummy, I'd be happy enough with lynching any type of mafia, telling the mafia role cop apart from vanilla mafia would be a virtually impossible feat.

Just out of interes
@hokorioppi
Whats your mafia experience? (basically how many and what type of games have you played before)
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 154, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 141, mcqueen wrote:
In post 138, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 137, mcqueen wrote:Just keep discussing, and eventually the mafia will kill them off, or we'll eventually lynch them off. Their loss, not ours.

Seriously read this and tell me how it is town driven.

I meant it in the view that they'll be out of the game, and won't have a chance to play it out, whereas we will, no matter our alignment. We get to have a full fun game, while they are dead somewhere else.

The problem is even as Kondi said is they won't everyone knows this or at least I thought it was common knowledge. Face it if you're scum do you want active people or people who have no idea whats going on in the game? Ill let you sit and answer that.

In post 140, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:I don't see how its town driven, or scum driven for that matter, but the post just strikes me as odd
Vote:mcqueen

You have to see it as something though to put a vote down on it...You must think its anti-town at the very least.

FuDzn, Elmo Have you ever played with mcqueen before? or read one of his games? This is important

Elmo has a point, but Im going to get him to answer these question before pursuing

I have and I've replaced into a game here he was scum dead. Really was a lame duck so I didn't read much. And I have played a couple games with him and TBH I can't remember his alignments. :(

In post 153, hokorippoi wrote:
In post 152, brizingre1 wrote:
Town

FuDuzn
Antihero
hiplop
Kamikrazy
kondi
Elmo
Kassadin
Pizzadudes
mcqueen
GuyNamedRiggs
hokorippoi
Scum

Why is Pizza so far down?

We need to be looking for the mafia Role cop. He is the one I want to lynch today.

@mod
My main laptop died, so I will be on less (reading once a day. Will try to post every 48 hours).

I like and dislike this post. Why wouldn't any mafia suffice for the kill? Why do you have to be specific for it? Even if the Role Cop gets a result it just proves they know 1 role and if they die the next day its no different.

Brizy can I see your case on hoko? His last post has me leaning more nullish on him.

First there was this post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3917028 where he pointed out how close kondi was to a lynch but didn't unvote and there was something a little off about his post/s explaining why.

Then there was his dragging out of the 'Elmo is scum for trying to lynch the vig case'

Then he encouraged us to lynch all lurkers, which would have been a ridiculous policy at this stage in the game, especially when the mod can easily get replacements (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3924813)

And then there was his 'we need to lynch the mafia cop' on his last post, which seemed slightly scummy

Round up: hoko seems like scum looking for an easy mislynch on D1.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:37 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 197, hokorippoi wrote:Ok. I am the Backup Rolecop. That is why I said I wanted the Mafia Rolecop dead.

If that was the case, why would you say it so blatantly? Presuming that you aren't scum, scum would note this and kill you at night.
I still think you're the best option for a lynch.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:50 am

Post by brizingre1 »

And if hoko is scum, Riggs is almost certainly one of his partners - he seems to be soft defending him.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:51 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 203, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 200, brizingre1 wrote:And if hoko is scum, Riggs is almost certainly one of his partners - he seems to be soft defending him.

Because I noticed that he was the back-up a while ago and was trying to keep him alive?

In post 202, mcqueen wrote:
In post 195, hiplop wrote:why?

Don't want to talk about it, but I'm fine now.

hokorippoi wrote:Ok. I am the Backup Rolecop. That is why I said I wanted the Mafia Rolecop dead.

This is extremely stupid, and I have a feeling it's real. It wouldn't fit hokorippoi's personality to lie about this.

VOTE: hokorippoi

WTF???? It seems like you don't find hok scummy in the post, then you vote him? Why the vote?
VOTE:McQueen

Yeah, Riggs is scum with hoko.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 am

Post by brizingre1 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3925669
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3934408
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3935476
Throughout the last day, Riggs was defending hok, and jumping eagerly on alternate bandwagons e.g. mcqueen

VOTE: Guy_Named_Riggs

And judging from their reactions, kondi and Elmo are probably town
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

@Riggs
Who do you feel is scum/scummy?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:58 am

Post by brizingre1 »

And btw, heading to Scotland for 10 days today, there should be wi-fi but it tends to be slow and unreliable, I should be able to keep up on reading but won't be able to post as much
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:25 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 240, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 238, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Duzn I wasn't making it look like there was something missing there. It was just to show now we have all the information. And what I was mostly getting at is the 2nd line of that quote. But Unless Kondi was the vig (I don't believe this) I think mafia would have killed mcqueen just because.
Either way thinking about it.
VOTE: Kondi He did seem to not like Mcqueen if I remember.

What would not liking mcqueen have to do with your vote? If anything, it makes it seem like you are trying to get rid of the suppossed vig, which makes you scum
VOTE:Elmo

This isn't a great argument, IMO I think scum killed mcqueen, not a vig.
And you still haven't answered this question: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p3948060
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:29 am

Post by brizingre1 »

And not sure on Elmo, his vote for kondi isn't great, but then riggs attacks it for all the wrong reasons, and I dont like his Mr Lurker post, but then I can't see scum making this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3935658,
At this point I would be happy lynching Riggs for reasons already stated, or Kassadin, his posts have very little content and his votes without reasoning are slightly scummy.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:30 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 251, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 209, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 204, Kamikrazy wrote:That's a hammer vote I believe.

It was. I just got online to see this. Wonderful.

@briz
Why would scum not make a post like this?

If scum knew that their scum partner had already been lynched, I would find it unlikely that they would go on thread and complain about it, as that could make them look suspicsious.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 265, hiplop wrote:
That's not true
I was scum in New Age when I was a hydra. I was the one who was mainly running that hydra.

Oh. Fine enough, I have mostly forgotten about that game, to be fair.

Also, my comment on my vote on mcqueen
I've played with mcqueen before and he's always hard to read. I didn't see his post as town, but not completly as scum, just something about it struck me as odd, so I voted him. I honestly don't know why I think it's bad, I just do.

Can you try and refine your thoughts a bit?

Mcqueen your not helping yourself here. Your flailing with little to no votes on you. Good play good sir. I get the reasoning but still

This is what I meant in my previous post; Elmo KNOWS (he must) mcqueen "flails" in pretty much every post. Whenever I am scum in a game with him, I have taken advantage of that to skate by - I feel elmo is doing the same thing. (Like what Hokkoripioopi was doing)

hokkorippi wrote:Why is Pizza so far down?

@mod

Kinda off topic- but this might actually be the worst post ever. Such a blatant scum claim looking back :P

Mcqueen looks funny

Kassadin needs to articulate herself better :\

where is fudzn? the guy has said almost NOTHING, despite being one of the better / more acclaimed posters on this site...he's usually very active from what I read during the scummies.

this frightens me

Brizingre is almost certainly town, I think.

I assumed that the vig would not shoot on Night 1, why would you think that they would?

Why would you think that they wouldn't? personally scum shooting mcqueen makes no sense to me, easy mislynch with a cult-following already?

10 people left. 2 mafia. 2 PR. 6 Town left.
I do suggest the Riggs lynch 2day for wat he did yesterday

Which is? I want to know why YOU think that act was scummy.

I'm actually going to agree with GNR here. I thought hoko was the backup. And was wrong. I don't think GNR would risk himself if he was maf

Role cop = their power role. Him living helps them a lot, I really don't get your case man

Well the GNR vote I can understand, but I really would like to hear from hiplop on why he is voting Elmo.

This post + my last wall should give a clear indication on why i was voting him

True. I don't think there is anyone whos played with him that didn't know this.
UNVOTE: Kondi
Going back to my other read
VOTE: Kass

Care to explain...something?

Scum are more than likely in this group : FuDzn, Guy Named Riggs, Elmo

Kass would be next, i believe.

FuDzn seems to be trying to skate on by, and the posts he has made - feel scummy as fuck.

Don't like the way in which you are pushing a Fu lynch simply for not posting much, after all this is easter .

My preferred lynch would still be Riggs, I posted why earlier.

For anyone who has played with Kassadin before, does he usually play like this (posting pretty much 1 line posts)
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 282, Kamikrazy wrote:My apologies for my inactivity. I've been tremendously busy with real life, i'll try to remain active from here on out.

By my vote count, that puts GNR at L-1.

I highly advise you guys get off that wagon. He is DEFINITELY not the lynch for today. If you want to lynch him tomorrow, that's fine. But that's a terrible lynch for today.

I'm comfortable with an Elmo lynch at the moment. Of all the players on the wagon, he had the most incentive to hop on it to try to divert attention away from him.

Vote: ElmoTehAzn

Please explain your reasoning at least a bit here. Why is Riggs an acceptable lynch tomorrow but not today, why is there so much of a difference? Could you go into a bit more detail about why you think Elmo is scum. This post is very dodgy all round, and reads like a scum partner casting around for an alternate wagon. Going to ISO you later.

Riggs
Claim

And my case on you is pretty much this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p3944705, plus the additional points that Antihero makes.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:36 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 292, hiplop wrote:
In post 270, FuDuzn wrote:I am more concerned with Hiplop saying that my posts aren't saying much......and then not giving any examples(and off topic, I would like to know what I possibly am nominated for lol).

In post 215, Kamikrazy wrote:I do not think GNR is the right choice here, let's find another target.

Speaking of not saying anything, you have had lot's of time to find somebody better the Riggs to lynch........anybody better come to mind?

Also I see Kondi all over the place, except in this game.

I actually had forgotten Kami was in this game.

erm, its hard to point out something NOT happening. It's mostly like you're rewording things rather than unique content? IDK

Eh it appears I just read a few games that you were in for them haha :$

Kami and hiplop are other good scumcandidates, but Riggs definitely leads the pack.

I'm pretty obviously town, cmon son

This riggs/antihero things feels very orchestrated/practised. I don't like it. The fact that he didn't even stop to think that riggs is lying concerns me.

VOTE: Antihero

Um... no,he really didn't.
VOTE:hiplop
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 295, hiplop wrote:your reaction to pressure isn't golden, ponyboy.

but you act as if there is DEFINITELY a vig, only way you could know this is if 1. You're the vig, 2. You're scum. #2 is actually quite likely, this is a scumslip.

lynch it with fire.

Please tell me this is a joke, we went through this before: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3915564
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 334, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 324, Kamikrazy wrote:@Elmo - Sorry for calling you an idiot.

No offence. But seriously lurking usally = scum.
I didn't see the crumb and when I did I thought nothing of it. But either way
UNVOTE: Kami
VOTE: Anti You know why.

Why?

Either Riggs and Kami are both scum, something that I would see as unlikely, or they're both town PRs. If they're both town, the chances are that there will either be 2 kills tonight, and/or one of them will be killed - either by scum or the real vigilante. I need to go back and relook at the hoko wagon but for now my vote remains on hiplop.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

I don't think Kass is scum purely because he was as anti said 5th on the hoko wagon. I'd now support a Pizza lynch, he voted kondi as an RVS and didn't change his vote throughout the whole of D1, and has yet to vote in D2, and he hasn't contributed much to the game, posting a fair bit of fluff
VOTE:Pizzadudes7
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 354, Antihero wrote:
In post 353, brizingre1 wrote:I don't think Kass is scum purely because
he was as anti said 5th on the hoko wagon
. I'd now support a Pizza lynch, he voted kondi as an RVS and didn't change his vote throughout the whole of D1, and has yet to vote in D2, and he hasn't contributed much to the game, posting a fair bit of fluff
VOTE:Pizzadudes7

You know that the later positions on scum wagons tend to be
more
likely to be bussing scum, right?

I know but I figured at that stage it was still too early to be jumping on the hok wagon, especially as he was a scum PR.

In post 373, Kassadin wrote:lol.
vote:Kami

VOTE:Kassadin
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 434, hiplop wrote:also, what makes you so sure that KONDI is town?

based on meta, he is more likely scum than town, and wouldnt be a bad policy lynch if it came down to it

Why the sudden focus on a policy lynch?
Oh yay, another meta user.

In post 428, hiplop wrote:
In post 425, kondi2424 wrote:Kassadin basically townslipped. Even though he's pants-on-head, he's town.

We should lynch hiplop.

kondi you dont have the power to push a lynch SON

also i should be obviously town, cmon

Hate to say it, but you're not.

Since Kass seems townier now, I'll bandwagon and
, his reaction to the 'hammer' was scummy, and I don't like the way his vote is still on antihero for his 'sarcastic' post.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 471, Pizzadudes7 wrote:YAY PRODS!

VOTE:Pizza

We need to find a lynch before deadline, going to ISO a few people.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 am

Post by brizingre1 »

Elmo is town
kondi is probtown
Riggs/Kami will soon be proved town/scum
Kass is null

Pizza is posting no content whatsoever
I'll vote for Anti is neccesary to avoid a no-lynch but I don't find it great.

Reading through hiplop's recent posts:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p3974213 - suggesting a policy lynch in d2?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3975264 - Could you sum up why pls?

Read the first part of this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3962209
Then this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3962107

Seriously, hiplop is a great lynch

UNVOTE
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Yay, a hiplop wagon :)
@hiplop
Claim?
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Elmo is probtown too - look at the way hoko was tunneling him in d1.

Kassadin could still be potentially scum - he could have realised that the hammer was fake

GNR should vig pizza tonight
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 528, FuDuzn wrote:Wait, I am scum now? And how possibly would it be me and Anti?

Also, waiting for Riggs to say if he was(presumably) jailed. If he wasn't, why wouldn't he shoot?

Kami's flip pretty much proves Riggs as town.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

Post by brizingre1 »

/prod recieved, sorry
I like the Pizza wagon a lot - won't vote for him yet because he's at L-1 and all that.
Especially after going back and reading the first sentence of this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3929342, and also the hypocrisy regarding Pizzadude's case on Kassadin.
However, Pizzadudes is not scum with Kass.
Although Kassadin would be worth a vig.

PoE:
Kondi and Elmo are town
FuDuzn is probably town
GNR is town

I'm going to make a prediction here: the scumteam is Anti, hoko and Pizza.

hokorippoi - 7 (brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn, hiplop, Kamikrazy, mcqueen) Lynch count reached.
mcqueen - 2 (kondi2424, Guy_Named_Riggs) L-5
Kondi2424 - 1 (Pizzadudes7) L-6
hiplop - 1 (hokorippoi) L-6
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Antihero) L-6
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 622, FuDuzn wrote:
In post 618, brizingre1 wrote:/prod recieved, sorry
I like the Pizza wagon a lot - won't vote for him yet because he's at L-1 and all that.
Especially after going back and reading the first sentence of this post: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3929342, and also the hypocrisy regarding Pizzadude's case on Kassadin.
However, Pizzadudes is not scum with Kass.
Although Kassadin would be worth a vig.

PoE:
Kondi and Elmo are town
FuDuzn is probably town
GNR is town

I'm going to make a prediction here: the scumteam is Anti, hoko and Pizza.

hokorippoi - 7 (brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn, hiplop, Kamikrazy, mcqueen) Lynch count reached.
mcqueen - 2 (kondi2424, Guy_Named_Riggs) L-5
Kondi2424 - 1 (Pizzadudes7) L-6
hiplop - 1 (hokorippoi) L-6
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Antihero) L-6

Briz, I don't get something here. You say you like the Pizza wagon but don't want to drop the hammer just yet(ok fair enough), then say that Kass is not scum with Pizza, yet then say that Kass would be a good target for the vig. If you don't think he is scum, then why do you want the vig to possibly take him out?

He's posted next to nothing and has been completely antitown all game.
@Mod, going to be V/LA From Tuesday afternoon Until late on Friday, 5th May, thanks
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #34) » Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Well played scum
Thanks to Tajun for moderating also

If only Malee hadn't replaced out, I'm pretty sure I would have made a case on her at some point for hokos defending of her but then FuDuzn seemed all town, so I forgot about it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”