hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Post by hokorippoi »

You are reaction to him know there is a vig in this game. (you did not know that at the time)
In your place, if I see someone who knows about a role on Day 1 that I did not, and The role existing makes sense: I would think they are that role.

If you don't think that way, say so. Say what you had been thinking way back when you got called out by me and antihero. Don't just ignore it. It has been 3 days, and the only thing you had said about it was "Oh please no. Just no.".
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Kamikrazy »

I can't believe we are still on this subject. All that we can almost definitely know is that Elmo is not the big. Outside of that we can infer a possible read from that, but I can't fathom how you're getting a scum read from him not knowing there was a vig in the game. If anything it's a null read and maybe even a slight town read. Scum is going to be much more careful with their posting, and I highly doubt any scum would slip on something like not knowing roles.

On the other hand, your insistence on pressuring a non-existent scum tell is suspicious in itself.
Kassadin
Kassadin
Goon
Kassadin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Kassadin »

vote:hok
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Really I didn't want another 373 when the vig was roleblocked and pitted day 1
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by hokorippoi »

In post 78, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Really I didn't want another 373 when the vig was roleblocked and pitted day 1

Okay. That makes senses.

UNVOTE: Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

I even talked about this in post 40 a bit.

Permanently V/LA
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 76, Kamikrazy wrote:I can't believe we are still on this subject. All that we can almost definitely know is that Elmo is not the big. Outside of that we can infer a possible read from that, but I can't fathom how you're getting a scum read from him not knowing there was a vig in the game. If anything it's a null read and maybe even a slight town read. Scum is going to be much more careful with their posting, and I highly doubt any scum would slip on something like not knowing roles.

On the other hand, your insistence on pressuring a non-existent scum tell is suspicious in itself.

... and .... ?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

Firstly, sorry for my recent inactivity and that shitty last post, it was my birthday and I also had a massive cold
Scum Reads:
hokorioppi - easily the scummiest so far. Firstly, pointing out the scumwagon on kondi but then not unvoting seems counterintuative, and his explanation was a bit off ('The bandwagon was going at a good speed (for the number of post). I did not unvote because L-3 is still a little off (still over half way to lynch). I just wanted people to slow it down.'). If hoko turns out scum I could easily see kondi as a potential partner. Then there was his defendance of Malee and his pushing of the Elmo case.
Malee - Just general scummy behaviour, adding to the fact that she voted GuyNamedRiggs for a stupid reason, and I'm pretty surein fact that hok and Malee are scum partners - they have both not voted for eachother despite them being the 2 largest bandwagons, and indeed hok tried to sort of defend Malee in these 2 posts: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3922366, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3922477
Elmo doesn't seem so scummy anymore, especially since Hok seems to be tunelling on him.
Conclusion: Malee and hok are scumbuddies.
@GuynamedRiggs: please could you offer some kind of opinion on the game, at the moment you haven't done anything and it's getting slightly irritating yet, and the same goes for mcqueen
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by hokorippoi »

In post 82, brizingre1 wrote:Firstly, sorry for my recent inactivity and that shitty last post, it was my birthday and I also had a massive cold
Scum Reads:
hokorioppi - easily the scummiest so far. Firstly, pointing out the scumwagon on kondi but then not unvoting seems counterintuative, and his explanation was a bit off ('The bandwagon was going at a good speed (for the number of post). I did not unvote because L-3 is still a little off (still over half way to lynch). I just wanted people to slow it down.'). If hoko turns out scum I could easily see kondi as a potential partner. Then there was his defendance of Malee and his pushing of the Elmo case.
Malee - Just general scummy behaviour, adding to the fact that she voted GuyNamedRiggs for a stupid reason, and I'm pretty surein fact that hok and Malee are scum partners - they have both not voted for eachother despite them being the 2 largest bandwagons, and indeed hok tried to sort of defend Malee in these 2 posts: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p3922366, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3922477
Elmo doesn't seem so scummy anymore, especially since Hok seems to be tunelling on him.
@GuynamedRiggs: please could you offer some kind of opinion on the game, at the moment you haven't done anything and it's getting slightly irritating yet, and the same goes for mcqueen

Why would I unvote Kondi without a plan to to use my vote? I unvoted Elmo after my concerns got cleared up. Kondi vote was in RVS. Nothing to clear up so no reason to unvote till I had someone to vote for.
I did not ask people to unvote him. I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon. At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch. More people joining would be bad. If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.
Day 1 ending in RVS is not good.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 82, brizingre1 wrote:Firstly, sorry for my recent inactivity and that shitty last post, it was my birthday and I also had a massive cold
Scum Reads:

I've been seeing conversation, but some of it just seems a little pointless. Why does it matter if elmo didn't know there was a vig in the game. All that shows that he isn't the vig. I know I have other things to say but I need to organize them first, and that could take a while.
Pizzadudes7
Pizzadudes7
Goon
Pizzadudes7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Pizzadudes7 »

In post 77, Kassadin wrote:
vote:hok

Did I miss your reasoning?

In post 78, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Really I didn't want another 373 when the vig was roleblocked and pitted day 1

Was that the Tigers thing?

In post 79, hokorippoi wrote:

Okay. That makes senses.

UNVOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

I just missed a little of the context. Can you run this by me again?
Show
I definitely did NOT just lose the game. :)

If someone broke something, blame either gravity or kdowns.

I am simply stating things that may or may not need to be changed through my thorough use of sarcasm, trolling, and all around bitchiness.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

What Tigers thing? It was lost in the crash if your wondering.

Permanently V/LA
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 83, hokorippoi wrote:
Scum Reads:

Why would I unvote Kondi without a plan to to use my vote? I unvoted Elmo after my concerns got cleared up. Kondi vote was in RVS. Nothing to clear up so no reason to unvote till I had someone to vote for.
I did not ask people to unvote him. I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon. At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch. More people joining would be bad. If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.

Come on, he was at L-3, if mafia had jumped on the wagon to get a quick lynch, they would be fairly obviously scum D2
Kassadin
Kassadin
Goon
Kassadin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

Post by Kassadin »

In post 83, hokorippoi wrote:
Scum Reads:

??? First u state u unvote Kondi. Then u move onto that u unvoted Elmo?
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by hokorippoi »

b wrote:Come on, he was at L-3, if mafia had jumped on the wagon to get a quick lynch, they would be fairly obviously scum D2

Hokorippoi wrote:
I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon.
At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch.
More people joining would be bad.
If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.

If more people had joined, it would have not been L-3 anymore. a "oops vote" from a mafia the hammer him would have been bad.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

Does anyone have any idea what the fuck is going on?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by hokorippoi »

We have two weeks to lynch. (the 4th)

If I counted right:

mcqueen - 1 (Kamikrazy) - L-6
Pizzadudes7 - 1 (Guy_Named_Riggs) - L-6
Kondi2424 - 2 (mcqueen, Pizzadudes7) L-5
hokorippoi - 4 ( brizingre1, kondi2424, Elmo, Kassadin) - L-3
Malee - 1 (Antihero) - L-6
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Malee) L-6
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 89, hokorippoi wrote:
b wrote:Come on, he was at L-3, if mafia had jumped on the wagon to get a quick lynch, they would be fairly obviously scum D2

Hokorippoi wrote:
I just did not want people to jump on the bandwagon.
At L-3 they would need to have none of themselves on the lynch to push the lynch.
More people joining would be bad.
If I did not say anything, mafia could have pushed him over and claim they did not know he was so close.

If more people had joined, it would have not been L-3 anymore. a "oops vote" from a mafia the hammer him would have been bad.

Thats the point
FROM A MAFIA
. He would be lynched the next day. And if more people had joined when he was at L-3 , at least one of them would have been obvious scum.
Malee
Malee
Goon
Malee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:15 am

Post by Malee »

I'm really sorry but I don't have enough time to spend on Mafia games anymore, I wish I could stay and not get replaced but I just can't, unexpected things happening right now :( ...

Thank you for your understanding. I'm site flaking ... can't do anything else. I've sent a PM to the mod.

Good luck everyone
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 am

Post by hokorippoi »

To keep the game rolling, do we want to vote one of the people who are not going to be on? (Rockyhorror, Melee)
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

Malee will just be replaced. As for the other I'm down

Permanently V/LA
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 am

Post by hokorippoi »

yea, we have more info on Malee's char, so keeping that one for replacement would be better.

VOTE: RockyHorror
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 am

Post by mcqueen »

Ok. Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been sort of busy.

As for reads - I dislike hokorippoi's play highly, and it seems he is playing dumb with us, but a vote on him just doesn't feel right. Elmo TeH AzN was apparently sick, and seeing this, when he made the mistake about the vig, it could of been a careless mistake, due to him being sick, not due to his alignment. So, in the end, it is a null tell. Malee, to be quite honest, I'm glad she's getting replaced, as I've had a hard time reading her. kondi2424's just being kondi2424, and the rest I don't have much to say about.
Kamikrazy
Kamikrazy
Goon
Kamikrazy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Kamikrazy »

I don't understand why you are wasting your time voting for Rocky. Tajun already said that he's going to be replaced; so putting pressure on him doesn't accomplish anything at all.
hokorippoi
hokorippoi
Townie
hokorippoi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:22 am

Post by hokorippoi »

I am not putting pressure on him. right now we need two replacements. It is much more easy to find one replacement then two. If we lynch one of them, we don't have to deal with as much dead weight.

Return to “Completed Open Games”