Mini 1310: I Got My Eye On You Mafia (Game Over!)

Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Glass »

@Void
Cached pages dont seem to work for me, anyone else having this issue?

Im pretty sure that rylai was scum though
VOTE: rylai

actiondan wrote:
Beating a dead horse? The only other two people who have had similar complaints are Rylai and yourself. I'm not counting Otto since he has a different theory entirely. And let me ask you Glass, do I need to find anything else about Vijay that's scummy? Because you certainly didn't when you voted him.

We had talked about vijay potentially faking the gambit for pages, you come out with a wall saying what has already been said. This is not town, this is you pretending to do something. It has nothing to do with the fact that you need more.

actiondan wrote:
That thought process should be no less valid now then it was then, yet you have abandoned your vijay read with no explanation to go after Rylai, the person who questioned Vijay using this line of reasoning in the first place, one that you had hitherto agreed with. Similarly, I can't reconcile how you are ok with Otto since "his vote is in the right place" but are not willing to reach out and do the same for Rylai.

I need to get the cached pages up before i respond to this, but I am pretty sure you are full of shit.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Glass »

Oh, and Ill be staying.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Glass »

Still reading my way through the game, but istark...

istark wrote:
Every player on playlist doesn't claim miller and there are ways to confirm them without lynchign.
He hasn't done anything to indicate he is town to me either so, better safe then sorry.

No, just no. The miller claim itself indicates that he is very likely town. What has everyone else done to indicate they are town? You shouldnt be relying on night actions anyways because if there are lots of cops there are definitely lots of crazy/insane/other types of cops.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Glass »

iceguy wrote:
Why?

Because I find it very likely that there is a miller in this sort of setup.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Glass »

Ya, I would volunteer to be the one investigated as well. Not sure how everyone else would feel about it though
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Glass »

Hey, actiondan I got to the part you were talking about, now misrep buddy.

Glass wrote:Otto is being crazy for thinking that vijay was actually trying to hammer, but his vote is in the right spot regardless.

You make it seem as though I said:
"Otto looks like scum, but I'll lay off him because hes voting the correct person"

vijay wrote:
Yucky GF tell is yucky.

That was kind of my point, how do you plan on getting everyone to agree to investigate the same person?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Glass »

I dislike the idea of a randomized selection just because it seems sub-optimal.

Iwas thinking of everyone listing their top town read and then everyone investigates whoever gets the most votes. But I am not sure about this, need to think a bit more on it.

Anyone agree/disagree that the cops should investigate the same person tonight?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Glass »

VOTE: actiondan

Yes, you did:
actiondan wrote:Similarly, I can't reconcile how you are ok with Otto since "his vote is in the right place" but are not willing to reach out and do the same for Rylai.

action wrote:I meant if you are ok with Otto's vote, why not be ok with Rylai's?

That is not at all why I am (was) voting rylai...

Glass wrote:
rylai wrote:Deltawave's claim is starting to sound bullshit. However, I am not willing to lynch him today. Why?
1) This is a closed set up. We have no idea what the set up is. Sure, there may be cops because of the theme, but I'm not gonna believe it without a claim or some flips. Same thing with a miller.
2) What if he flips town who doesn't know how to deal with a miller claim? Where do we go from his flip? His ISO is so bare, there's really nothing to go on that. We'd basically be in the same position on D2 because of lack of connections from our lynch target.
3) He claimed miller. He's basically set up for a policy lynch before Lylo. I do not that want day to be D1.
4) I saw someone else do this kind of weird miller claim in another game.

God. Another scummy person. So you don't want to lynch someone who you think is lying about being miller because...
1. He miggghhttt be miller :roll:
2. We wouldn't have anything to go on for D2. BS. We have the same amount of info as if anyone else was lynched, looking over what dead people said isnt very productive, its better to look at how people attacked the dead-town and the wagon. Also, people have (or at least should have) suspicions regardless of the flip.
3. You dont want to policy lynch someone d1? You want to policy lynch them later? wtf?
4. There was a miller claim in another game. :roll:

This is the main reason I am (was) voting for him. There were a few minor other scummy things though.

But regarding actiondan: his whiteknighting of rylai is ridiculous, and since they know each other I think it is more likely that actiondan is scum and trying to buddy up to rylai than anything else. His chainsaw defense ultimatum doesn't help his case either.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Glass »

void wrote:In other news, BBmolla replaces Mist Beauty effective immediately.

newage 2.0?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Glass »

vijay wrote:
Also, why did you leave Glass out? He also agrees with the idea.

Because Im obv-town.

action wrote:
That was me wondering why you were ok with Otto VOTING vijay but not ok with rylai VOTING vijay. I never implied that you thought or should have thought that Otto was scum. Seriously, read that sentence twice .

Where did I say I was not okay with rylai voting vijay?

action wrote:
You said much eariler that you agreed with Vijay's case against Rylai, so don't give me that BS that you are voting Rylai because of the above paragraph.

I am pretty sure I know the reason for my rylai vote better than you. It doesn't even make sense that that is the reason I am voting rylai, if that were the case I would have voted for him when I agreed with the case, no?
It is only after rylai made that post that I felt that he was potentially scummier than vijay, hence why I unvoted in my post addressing it.

action wrote:(Which incidentally is :bad logic: on Rlai's part, but since no vote was attached, it isn't particulary scummy)

:lol:

action wrote:
However you still haven't said why your suspcion of Vijay vanished into thin air.

Because it hasn't. It is just that my suspicion of you+rylai+malth is now greater than vijay, and nothing new has come out of vijay for me to question.

action wrote:
Your vote on me is absurb. I will defend my town reads vigorously from being mislynched. Suddenly I'm buddying the guy you think is scum, is that right? (btw, Lopsy is more of a town read than Rylai, by the slightest bit)

Defending your town read is one thing, attacking an attacker simply because he is an attacker (AKA chainsaw defense) is something completely different.

@Malth
Do you still think that delta's claim is fake?
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Glass »

korlash wrote:Korlash, you're playing to your title here.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Glass »

@MOD
Sorry but I have been busy and am going to germany for a few weeks, I hate doing this but please replace me

Haa...Very well.
Last edited by Voidedmafia on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glass
Glass
Mafia Scum
Glass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #12) » Mon May 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Glass »

Sorry I couldnt hang in there until the end guys, but good game.

Lopsy did really well, totally had me fooled.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”