Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Fate »

DGB is town

I'm on the Shadoweh is scum bandwagon, but not on the same scumteam as Staeg (who's non-Shadoweh reads are bullshit from what I've seen)

RED
Shadoweh
Yosarian (id like to think Yos scum would have put more effort in if his buddy was being run up than coasting it up)

BLUE
Staeg (aka Nuwen mcscumdefense)
Amrun
NotTierce
NotSinger
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Fate »

In post 107, Amrun wrote:Oh shit I forgot to bookmark the new thread. Read these (thankfully few) pages tomorrow!!

Looked at the flips and I think it's interesting that snifit is a cyborg; would that qualify as organic or inorganic? He didn't have either qualifier (and neither does my role).

It's interesting because yesterday, kuribo claimed to be human and therefore organic. I think that's probably the case, whatever his alignment. Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Is anyone else's character something that is organic and town?

Confirm Vote: Amrun
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 125, Fate wrote:BLUE
Staeg (aka Nuwen mcscumdefense)
Amrun
NotTierce
NotSinger

Add NotProzac to this, you derp.
Seriously, I stake all my
cached
BBmolla meta on that certainty. BB was trying to make me say Poro was bluescum after he (BBmolla) flipped; it was a clear framing attempt directed at me.

Also, lolkuribo at accusing Shadoweh of rolefishing and completely ignoring Amrun's own fishing for traits.

VOTE: Amrun
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Fate »

I'm still just going off memory.

Gonna be caught up today/tomorrow on the entire thread, but I'll take your word on Prozac
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:34 am

Post by MattP »

In post 125, Fate wrote:DGB is town

Why? If it's him saying, "scum detected" he did that plenty right off the bat in a previous game I played with him and he was scum.
SlappyKrust
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:54 am

Post by Fate »

A lot more goes into my read of DGB than a simple meta of words she posts.

There's timing, intent, the person that she's reading.

I hope you don't think anyone's simple enough to call someone town just because of two words and two words alone.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Not amrun.

Fishing is such an old shitty tell. Town try and break the game, yes. What's scum gain? All the scum aren't going to be Y-like roles. All the town PRs aren't goin to be X-like roles. So, get better.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Fate »

The case on Amrun is not fishing (I suppose thats what she's done TODAY) its crap posting and bussing BB yesterday and mad she wasn't getting credit for it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Why not poro, tierce?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Fate »

In post 107, Amrun wrote:Oh shit I forgot to bookmark the new thread. Read these (thankfully few) pages tomorrow!!

Looked at the flips and I think it's interesting that snifit is a cyborg; would that qualify as organic or inorganic? He didn't have either qualifier (and neither does my role).

It's interesting because yesterday, kuribo claimed to be human and therefore organic. I think that's probably the case, whatever his alignment. Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Its not the fishing of this post that led me to quote it and re-confirmed my scumread.

Its the forced tone of it. "Oh shit I forgt to bookmark! Reading this tomorrow!!" double exlamation marks are scummy and ingeniune.

Then she goes on to set-up speculate? Of all the things to post she cares about flips and whether shit is organic or not? The FUCK does that matter?

Do you see any sign of scumhunting in this post? Any SEMBLANCE of reads from yesterday or today?

Yeah.

No.

It dies.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 132, Fate wrote:The case on Amrun is not fishing (I suppose thats what she's done TODAY) its crap posting and bussing BB yesterday and mad she wasn't getting credit for it.

That might read red more. I've wavered on her, but I remember several things stood out to me that she was town. Didn't she come out blasting with review after reck got shot.

I don't see her as today's play. Not enough damning info to take it to a hanging.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Town have posted a billion posts that resemble that style.

Not sold.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Fate »

I'll compromise, but damn well not on KATSUKI until he's replaced and we see what else comes from that slot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Benmage »

I.e a post that's no more than a bump or place holder that may question one or two things until you have the time to get after what you really want to.

Its too early on her. Sorry.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Fate »

In post 136, Benmage wrote:Town have posted a billion posts that resemble that style.

Not sold.

The fakeness of the "OH NOES I WAS LURKIN BECAUSE I DIDNT BOOKMARK! YAY FOR TOMORROW!" doesn't scream scum to you? Are you even reading the same post I am?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 137, Fate wrote:I'll compromise, but damn well not on KATSUKI until he's replaced and we see what else comes from that slot.

Yes, well the day is young.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 am

Post by Benmage »

I dont see scum needing to take anything yet. Game hasn't been opened Lon genough.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Fate »

I assume you mean fake, and scum are different degrees of fake in EVERY POST

THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE FUCKING GAME BENMAGE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Benmage »

Faking real life activities or norms that affect the way you play the game regardless of alignment is a different thing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Like I said, I've seen town make those posts enough times to not be sold on it. If not, lessoned learned. Just like MoI going blah blah blah ill show you endgame, holds no weight because hes done it as scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Fate »

god DAMNT youre pissing me off

Im not saing shes lying about not having gotten to the thread or being busy im saying HER REACTION AND POST TO IT IS SCUMMY AND FAKE AS ALL HELL

READ IT AGAIN

THIS IS HOW IT READS TO ME:

"OH NOES! I HAVENT GOTTEN AROUND TO WEATHER MAFIA YET, WHICH I AM SCUM IN, HOW DO I POST A TOWNLIKE WOE THAT I HAVENT READ THE GAME YET? I KNOW, I"LL PRETEND TO BE THANKFUL THE THREAD IS STILL SHORT AND HAPPY THAT I'LL GET TO IT TOMORROW! TEHEE!"

^THAT IS HOW IT COMES ACROSS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Fate »

In post 144, Benmage wrote:Like I said, I've seen town make those posts enough times to not be sold on it. If not, lessoned learned. Just like MoI going blah blah blah ill show you endgame, holds no weight because hes done it as scum.

Thats MoI META. This isn't a META THING. This post, in and ofitself, regardless of who made it, is SCUMMY. THE WORDING IS SCUMMY. THE TONE IS SCUMMY.

THAT POST SCREAMS SCUM TO ME

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT

YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE BUT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FUCKIN EVEN ARGUING FIRST
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:45 am

Post by singersigner »

In post 134, Fate wrote:

Its not the fishing of this post that led me to quote it and re-confirmed my scumread.

Its the forced tone of it. "Oh shit I forgt to bookmark! Reading this tomorrow!!" double exlamation marks are scummy and ingeniune.

Then she goes on to set-up speculate? Of all the things to post she cares about flips and whether shit is organic or not? The FUCK does that matter?

Do you see any sign of scumhunting in this post? Any SEMBLANCE of reads from yesterday or today?

Yeah.

No.

It dies.

I'm not used to what just conspired in this post.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

have you never played with Fate before?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 am

Post by singersigner »

Pretty sure I meant transpired...

Preview Edit:
Yes, several times, that's why I'm not used to reasons...that was one of the most passive and well thought out posts I've ever seen from him...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”