Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@Fate
Why do you think Shadoweh wouldn't be on the same scumteam as BBmolla?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:41 am

Post by Fate »

Because Shadow isn't on the same team as Nuwen (Staeg) who is prob Blue scum
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 64, Benmage wrote:
Unvote vote Yos2

In old mini's 8-2-2 was balanced. 16-2-2 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh, Fate, fucking bite me. I wish you would just prove your towniness so that I can ignore you for the rest of the game.

Read the fucking game. You can't seriously expect anyone to take you seriously when you're suggesting that I'm BLUE SCUM. I could maybe understand pushing me as red scum, even though that's also stupid, but BLUE SCUM? BLUE SCUM? Ha.

Tierce is re-creating history and I don't like it. I still don't like her flip flop and it makes me wary, but bb's scum flip makes me okay with leaving that alone for awhile and observing.

Nuwen is probably not bluescum/Staeg. I don't see anyone stepping out for a buddy like that and being sooo wrong. Nuwen was against lynching BB and very vocal even when the bb ship had obviously sailed. A buddy would be more likely to do damage control at that point.

I had a townread on farside, but I'm not getting one from Shadoweh so far. The clarifying/fishing question was bad, but "bad" =/= scum or town, necessarily.

Singer I had a scumread on yesterday, but it's decreased today. I liked how she questioned "Why Nuwen and not me?" It doesn't seem scum motivated to ask why there isn't more attention on her when there's already a wagon going on her. That seemed genuine.

Yos is still as town as ever. Benmage, you voting him because you disagree with him about balance pissed me off and was the dumbest thing posted so far.

Kuribo is striking me as off off off. He's not really saying anything overtly scummy, but it's just so ... UNKURIBO-LIKE. What gives?

VOTE: kuribo
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Fate wrote:Because Shadow isn't on the same team as Nuwen (Staeg) who is prob Blue scum

then why do you think Shadoweh is scum? I would find it unlikely that buddy-Nuwen would continue fighting the molla lynch for as long as she did. A buddy would be more likely to try to force a counterwagon and then back off when that particular dipshit dirigible didn't fly. Like say, Shadoweh did.

pedit: dammit Amrun got to that thought first.

Anyway, Fate, do you have a reason why Shadoweh is scum besides the fishing if you think she's on the other scumteam?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

LOL

are you using my having not read the game as an excuse to not take a stance on me? Are you waiting to see whether you need to be afraid or you can ignore me?

And you're DEFENDING Nuwen/Staeg? Jesus we have the blue scumteam on a platter.

War in Heaven just finished in which you crossbussed with Magua which was so unlikely and unviable a move for scum that people had Magua pegged as town for a long fucking time. You're reaching, no BEGGING for your BBM bus to get the same credit.

But I INVENTED the D1 fuckin bus, so you'll get shit for sympathy from me. The post when BBM claimed from Tierce? Yeah that shows me that BBM was probably CAUGHT AS FUCK early in the game, and you knew it. That feeling when yoU KNOW a scumbuddy is going to go down and be a liability early, and turn it into a bus? Yeah that doesn't fool me in the fucking slightest.

Townrun wouldn't want to be called scum of ANY kind if she was town. This "lol if Im scum im Redscu but BLUE? NO FUCKIN WAY NO WAY LOL" is just so terribad.

KILL IT

FIRE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Fate »

In post 153, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Fate wrote:Because Shadow isn't on the same team as Nuwen (Staeg) who is prob Blue scum

then why do you think Shadoweh is scum? I would find it unlikely that buddy-Nuwen would continue fighting the molla lynch for as long as she did. A buddy would be more likely to try to force a counterwagon and then back off when that particular dipshit dirigible didn't fly. Like say, Shadoweh did.

pedit: dammit Amrun got to that thought first.

Anyway, Fate, do you have a reason why Shadoweh is scum besides the fishing if you think she's on the other scumteam?

Well you don't know Nuwen like I do. If she commits herself to defending a buddy she'll do it and be stubborn as all fuck until the day ends.

I don't like Shadow's posts. And at the first sign that people aren't going to put up with her scumshit she gets frustrated and goes "WELL FUCK YOU LAL THEN IMA LEAVE." Its a pretty common sight to see scum get pissy for being caught on the wrong reasons/nonlogic (aka what Staeg was sayin)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Fate »

TIME FOR A SCUMRUN MONTAGE:

Amrun wrote:
Yosarian wrote:In post 43, Yosarian2 wrote:
amrun wrote:In post 32, Amrun wrote:
Benmage is town.

VOTE: Yosarian2

Are you town?

No, but you are, so I have to get rid of you~

Typical joke-scum "heheh yep I'm scum! Now I have to kill you!" that isn't really a joke

Meh this thread's taking awhile to load. I'll come back to this
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Amrun hasn't done anything concrete other than make some jokes that belie a scum mindset whereas Shadoweh has done something antitown and concrete. I really need more than "she's acting sorta scum" when we have someone who has tried to derail a wagon on confirmed scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Fate »

UT what the fuck are you saying?

You agree Amrun is scum, but are saying Shadow is scummier? Why have you been drilling me about Shadow this whole time if we agree she's scum?

And who tried to derailed a wagon on BBM?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Shadoweh tried to derail the molla wagon. I'm asking because you think she's on an opposite scumteam from molla and I don't really see scum motivation from her if she's scum but on another scumteam. An opposite-scum player wouldn't have tried to derail the molla wagon because it would be a lynch for someone not on their team. The derail attempt is too important to overlook.

I'm not agreeing that Amrun is scum, I'm saying that if you want me to buy your argument that Amrun is scum I need something more concrete than she made some jokes that a scum player might make.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah well I'm trying to load the thread to find the posts she bussed BBM with, but its taking awhile
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:20 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 154, Fate wrote:War in Heaven just finished in which you crossbussed with Magua which was so unlikely and unviable a move for scum that people had Magua pegged as town for a long fucking time. You're reaching, no BEGGING for your BBM bus to get the same credit

Uh, no it did not... It got abandoned. That game would have gone on for several more months had the crash not happened. That logic is fucking terrible.

You don't even know who did and did not try to start a counterwagon, so don't pretend to have a grasp of this game.

I haven't made up my mind on you yet, no, and that's fine with me. I don't have an opinion on everyone in a game this large so early, and that doesn't bother me.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Fate »

LOL THIS SCUM

So because WIH was abadoned and not technically "ended" my logic is terribad?

Its the EXACT SAME SITUATION

Idgaf about counterwagons when the scum who bussed yesterday is staring me in the face with shitposts
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Post by UberNinja »

Does anyone think Nuwen replaced out because BBmolla (her scumbuddy) flipped scum and it made her look bad? How common is behavior like that?

In post 115, singersigner wrote:I'd really like people who aren't caught up to catch up, though. Not everyone's posted, and there are a couple people I'd like to hear from in particular.

Who, in particular?

In post 129, MattP wrote:
In post 125, Fate wrote:DGB is town

Why? If it's him saying, "scum detected" he did that plenty right off the bat in a previous game I played with him and he was scum.

This post is good, good, good. Add MattP to your town lists people.
It doesn't necessarily mean anything either way about DGB though.

In post 134, Fate wrote:
In post 107, Amrun wrote:Oh shit I forgot to bookmark the new thread. Read these (thankfully few) pages tomorrow!!

Looked at the flips and I think it's interesting that snifit is a cyborg; would that qualify as organic or inorganic? He didn't have either qualifier (and neither does my role).

It's interesting because yesterday, kuribo claimed to be human and therefore organic. I think that's probably the case, whatever his alignment. Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Is anyone else's character something that is organic and town?

Its not the fishing of this post that led me to quote it and re-confirmed my scumread.

Its the forced tone of it. "Oh shit I forgt to bookmark! Reading this tomorrow!!" double exlamation marks are scummy and ingeniune.

Then she goes on to set-up speculate? Of all the things to post she cares about flips and whether shit is organic or not? The FUCK does that matter?

Do you see any sign of scumhunting in this post? Any SEMBLANCE of reads from yesterday or today?

Yeah.

No.

It dies.

I want to have this post's babies. Fate is so town. Soooo town.
Still not sold on Amrun but I'm coming around. #161 is bad.

UT is continuing to not make sense. I'm down for a UT lynch any time any where.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I was pretty confident Amrun was obvtown even before she played such a big role in driving the BB-wagon all the way to a lynch. No way we're lynching her today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 163, UberNinja wrote:Does anyone think Nuwen replaced out because BBmolla (her scumbuddy) flipped scum and it made her look bad? How common is behavior like that?

That would be considered very, very poor sportsmaship. A newbie might freak out and do that, but you won't see an experienced, respected player like nuwen acting like that. You only replace out if you actually can't continue the game for RL reasons, period. In this case, it's way more likely that the forum being down for a month between day 1 and day 2 has more to do with the replacements then anything in the game.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 163, UberNinja wrote:UT is continuing to not make sense.
bitch you wouldn't know sense if it crawled up your ass and made love to your liver
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Staeg »

Well, not to dump a noose around my neck, but nuwen replaced out before the crash.

And this, while being good-and-cool Fate, he's not guaranteed to be town.
sa vrede?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 166, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 163, UberNinja wrote:UT is continuing to not make sense.
bitch you wouldn't know sense if it crawled up your ass and made love to your liver

quiet you
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 146, Fate wrote:
In post 144, Benmage wrote:Like I said, I've seen town make those posts enough times to not be sold on it. If not, lessoned learned. Just like MoI going blah blah blah ill show you endgame, holds no weight because hes done it as scum.

Thats MoI META. This isn't a META THING. This post, in and ofitself, regardless of who made it, is SCUMMY. THE WORDING IS SCUMMY. THE TONE IS SCUMMY.

THAT POST SCREAMS SCUM TO ME

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO PUT IT

YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE BUT UNDERSTAND WHAT IM FUCKIN EVEN ARGUING FIRST

Benmage is scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

daykilling scum?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am

In post 152, Amrun wrote:
Kuribo is striking me as off off off. He's not really saying anything overtly scummy, but it's just so ... UNKURIBO-LIKE. What gives?

VOTE: kuribo

kuribo is town. He's on on on. He's very KURIBO-LIKE.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

In post 170, Untrod Tripod wrote:daykilling scum?

hascow was once a daykilling scum who shot his own partner while faking a post restriction. I've been scarred. Daykill =/= town.

Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Staeg »

I'm somewhere around post 780, and I'm getting singer as fairly obvscum, so, uhh
sa vrede?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 am

Post by UberNinja »

Ahhh yes, that's why I suspected hasdgfas: because I looked up his past games, saw that game, and then when I asked if he'd faked anything before (because he's playing dumb this game), nobody mentioned that game for a long time.

Where is he, anyway? Did he replace out?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”